Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by holaba_be »

menos3030 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am FEATURE SUGGESTION: Vertical chat panel.
As most of images of models are vertical, a vertical chat panel could show most of media images bigger as the media panel would be maximized in height.
Interface - Side Chat & Interface - Maximize Media Window
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

malteseburger wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:43 pm Hi, I was wondering if anyone had information on the glitterfeeds. I couldn't figure out how the program parses the actual file.

I think the structure is as follows:
First line: Domme's initial post
Second line onwards: responses
Yes, TeaseAI will display the Domme message and pick a ramdom glitter response. Can be only 1, 2 or 3 responses.
It's not possible make the Domme post a second time, unless you use on scripts (calling 2 glitter scripts in sequence)
malteseburger wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:43 pm I also get a little confused with the different types of responses, though. I see that there's @contact1, @contact2, @contact3 in the actual files themselves, but on the little modding creator tool I see @bratty, @caring, @cruel, @angry, and @custom1 and @custom2. I think that @bratty, @caring, and @cruel are interchangeable with @contact1, @contact2, and @contact3, but how do @angry and @custom1 and @custom2 work?
I think 1885 changed that filter at some point. To be honest, I dont know what is the actual, but I think is the @ContactX.
malteseburger wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:43 pm Additionally, how does TeaseAI decide which teases to select at any given time? I see that you can call them from a script, although I couldn't really find any documentation on that. Whenever I've used the program, it more often than not seems to call from the trivia directory. I'm not sure if that's just because there are more of those than the others. I know it's a lot to ask, haha, but I would really like to know!! :-)
I think its ramdom from the options you selected in the settings. I dont think TeaseAI use more from folders with more scripts, I already saw the same line/script running 2 times in a row.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

A little suggestion about the @CustomMode command.

It's possible to make work using a #Vocabulary file (I tested, and work just with the first line on the file).

EX: @CustomMode(I'm done, Goto, Finished Task)

works only if the user type exactly "I'm done". a "I am done" dont work.

If you could use @CustomMode(#IamDone , Goto, Finished Task), i could create a #IamDone.txt with:
I'm done
I am done
done
Im done
done
I finished
I am dome (she could undestand a typo)
Iam done
etc

Would look more real, and we can use this for mais natural interation. Now, it's almost like the domme need to say "write that exact line 'I'm done' and I will stop"
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

that's a nice suggestion, i will look at it and see if i can make it work, but it is definitely something i always wanted to have too
(just to clarify, right now it doesn't just work with the first line in a vocab....it just takes one of the available possibilities in that vocab and consider that as the word....so it is just by "luck" what it chooses from :D, it could be even the 4th line for example...the problem is that it consider that as the only option available right now)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

It was much easier than expected to do...i am glad to tell you that in the next version you will be able to do it :w00t:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:30 pm (just to clarify, right now it doesn't just work with the first line in a vocab....it just takes one of the available possibilities in that vocab and consider that as the word....so it is just by "luck" what it chooses from :D, it could be even the 4th line for example...the problem is that it consider that as the only option available right now)
can be that case yes. I dont tested a lot after I noticed did not work like I wanted :lol:
Daragorn wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:03 pm It was much easier than expected to do...i am glad to tell you that in the next version you will be able to do it :w00t:
wow, thanks...this will be cool for more interaction. I was already thinking in alternatives, like be able to create custom sections in the response files (like [stroking][/stroking]). But this would require a lot of work for the creators for simple interactions, while the @Custommode can be more simple.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:29 pm wow, thanks...this will be cool for more interaction. I was already thinking in alternatives, like be able to create custom sections in the response files (like [stroking][/stroking]). But this would require a lot of work for the creators for simple interactions, while the @Custommode can be more simple.
yes this definitely was something surely needed....after i read your suggestion i realized that was something that i always wanted to be able to do too...but never decided to take a look at the code and make it happen :D
I already tested it in my personality and it is definitely a great thing to have...i have like 20 different options now in a vocab and i can just @CustomMode(#vocab,goto,goHere) and have them all be checked against with a single line :w00t:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:18 pm yes this definitely was something surely needed....after i read your suggestion i realized that was something that i always wanted to be able to do too...but never decided to take a look at the code and make it happen :D
I already tested it in my personality and it is definitely a great thing to have...i have like 20 different options now in a vocab and i can just @CustomMode(#vocab,goto,goHere) and have them all be checked against with a single line :w00t:
That is a cool use too. I will probably use some of these too.

But my idea is to fill the scripts with triggers for user interaction, without stoping the script everytime.

Sometimes TeaseAI looks like just a "plus"version of webteases, where you stay too passive and rarely something you type will get any reaction.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 am That is a cool use too. I will probably use some of these too.

But my idea is to fill the scripts with triggers for user interaction, without stoping the script everytime.

Sometimes TeaseAI looks like just a "plus"version of webteases, where you stay too passive and rarely something you type will get any reaction.
Mmm...i lost you here, honestly....this was exactly what you suggested to implement with the @CustomMode() command....so why are you now saying that wou were looking at something else?
Setting up a custommode doesn't stop the script...it just prepares it so that if you write that/those words then something happens inside that script...

I agree with you that what most personalities are missing are consequences for what you write...but that can be "easily" taken care of by implementing good response files that, for example, might trigger different @CallReturn() depending on which line happens to be chosen or, in the case of wanting something specific for a single module/link by using multiple @CustomMode() in that script (expecially now that you will be able to tie them to a vocab)
So for example in a specific module you could activate X @CustomMode() with different vocabs/options:
@CustomMode(#vocab1,goto,subpart1)
@CustomMode(#vocab2,goto,subpart2)
@CustomMode(#vocab3,goto,subpart3)

P.s: if you meant that you liked to use the customMode in response files, well that's definitely not possible since the custom mode send you to a specifica part of a script....so you can't use them in responses to point out to somewhere, since you might not be in a script that have that subpart, or there could be multiple scripts using the same vocab as a trigger, but leading to different consequences....if you want to have anything happen due to your response, then, yes, the solution is to make specific responses which trigger different @Callreturn() (if you don't want to interrupt the script you are in, but want to go back to where you were when the callreturn ends) or @Interrupt() (if you want to completely stop what was happening and move to a complete different situation)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Oh this is a nice new feature! :-)
Sometimes after release I'll have to look into implementing this into Spicy!
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm Mmm...i lost you here, honestly....this was exactly what you suggested to implement with the @CustomMode() command....so why are you now saying that wou were looking at something else?
Setting up a custommode doesn't stop the script...it just prepares it so that if you write that/those words then something happens inside that script...

I agree with you that what most personalities are missing are consequences for what you write...but that can be "easily" taken care of by implementing good response files that, for example, might trigger different @CallReturn() depending on which line happens to be chosen or, in the case of wanting something specific for a single module/link by using multiple @CustomMode() in that script (expecially now that you will be able to tie them to a vocab)
So for example in a specific module you could activate X @CustomMode() with different vocabs/options:
@CustomMode(#vocab1,goto,subpart1)
@CustomMode(#vocab2,goto,subpart2)
@CustomMode(#vocab3,goto,subpart3)
Oh no...when I said stoping the script, was about the [yes] [no] questions, where the script wait for the user input and stop till get some.
With the @CustomMode I can get the same effect, but the script will continue if the user dont type anything, something like the @Timeout, but I can expect the input for a few lines till I end the custommode and dont accept inputs anymore (the timeout works only for 1 line).

Like some hard task, where if the user type "I cant take anymore" or similar, the domme can, at any point of the task, stop and say it's enough so. But will continue if the user dont write anything.

About the responses, what would be really cool its to allow us to create custom sectios:
[stroking]
Normal responses
[/stroking]
[cbt]
Normal responses
[/cbt]
[Custom001]
Here I could created specific responses for a part of one script
[/Custom001]

The script could have some command like this:
@CustomResponse(Custom001) - after that line, any response file wolud look for the [Custom001] lines.
@CustomResponse(Normal) - to go back to normal responses

With the "I cant take anymore", I could make the domme ignore the request and said something like "but you will" and continue the tasks, or call a interrupt to stop the tasks.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 pm With the "I cant take anymore", I could make the domme ignore the request and said something like "but you will" and continue the tasks, or call a interrupt to stop the tasks.
Would something like this not work?
beg test
(Loop)
Bust yourself in the balls @CustomMode(I cant take any more, Goto, Stop Check)
And it better be HARD
If it doesn't take the wind out of you
Then hit them again
Do you feel like you hit them hard enough? @CustomMode(I cant take any more, Normal)
[yes] good @Goto(Finish)
[no] Then we'll start over @Goto(Loop)
@DifferentAnswer Yes or no?

(Stop Check)
@Variable[#Random(1, 5)]=[1] Fine you big baby @Goto(Finish)
@RT(Quit bitching, Shut up and take it, You better fucking take it, I don't care) #SubName
Now like I was saying... @Goto(Loop)

(Finish)
We'll move on now
@End
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:14 pm About the responses, what would be really cool its to allow us to create custom sectios:
[stroking]
Normal responses
[/stroking]
[cbt]
Normal responses
[/cbt]
[Custom001]
Here I could created specific responses for a part of one script
[/Custom001]

The script could have some command like this:
@CustomResponse(Custom001) - after that line, any response file wolud look for the [Custom001] lines.
@CustomResponse(Normal) - to go back to normal responses

With the "I cant take anymore", I could make the domme ignore the request and said something like "but you will" and continue the tasks, or call a interrupt to stop the tasks.
as 1885 pointed out, you can easily do that already in scripts....and, honestly, imho it is even easier to do than your suggestion about the response files.
Assume you have different scripts in which you want the "i won't do it" to do different stuff...then you'd have to create [custom1] [custom2] [customX] part in the response file and then, remember which part is linked to which script.....it is much easier to just create subparts inside the script and deal with them internally, so you won't have to go everytime to check the response file to remember what does customX do and then go back to the script and decide which custom mode do use....i feel it would be waaaay to complicated (also to program, btw, it would probably be a pain in the ass :-P )
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

1885 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 am Would something like this not work?
The only problem with that is will make the loop start again.
If I create a 20/30 lines and the user type that response on the last line, will only make all start again. I am sure after the first time this happens, the user will not take the risk anymore and break the immersion.

But I see what Daragon said. You could end up with a lot of customs in the response files and keep track of that can be hard.

I can "fix" the problem creating various (Loop1), (Loop2) and going back to 1 of this, but will not be perfect.

One better solution, should be the @CustomMode be allowed to call a @CallReturn. But I dont think this would be possible.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:22 pm The only problem with that is will make the loop start again.
If I create a 20/30 lines and the user type that response on the last line, will only make all start again. I am sure after the first time this happens, the user will not take the risk anymore and break the immersion.

But I see what Daragon said. You could end up with a lot of customs in the response files and keep track of that can be hard.

I can "fix" the problem creating various (Loop1), (Loop2) and going back to 1 of this, but will not be perfect.

One better solution, should be the @CustomMode be allowed to call a @CallReturn. But I dont think this would be possible.
I see what you mean. What about just setting a flag and using it as a Filter in your Response file? Like have a script:
This is going to be quite hard on you @TempFlag(HardRoutine1)
First you're going to get those items I told you about...
I hope you're still in one piece after that lol @DeleteFlag(HardRoutine1) @MoodUp
@End

(Give Up HardRoutine1)
Let's just move on to something else @MoodDown
@End
And then have parts in a Response file for "I cant take it" like
@Flag(HardRoutine1) I don't care
@Flag(HardRoutine1) Not my problem
@Flag(HardRoutine1) If you could take it, it wouldn't be fun for me lol
@Flag(HardRoutine1) Good, I want this to make you suffer
@Flag(HardRoutine1) Fine you big baby @Goto(Give Up HardRoutine1)

This does raise the question of what happens if the user exits the script by some other means before the Flag is deleted, but I could make a new Command like @ScriptFlag() that creates Flags that are deleted whenever scripts change, or a @Script() Command Filter that only makes the line valid if the current script has the specified name. Or both. I'll probably go ahead and add these actually. Would that be a good solution?