Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:21 pm
I am not sure i understood what you mean here....if i got it right, you mean that usually 1 every 4 times that you reach the "fake module" part, it will skip it?
Keep in mind that in the "original" link/module folder (the one containing the check scripts) you have to have a normal script, a _CHASTITY script and a _EDGING script to deal with all possible situations.
If you have all three, when you reach a module/link it will surely read one of those and do the checks.
The "real" modules/link, obviously, need to be in separate directories from the one containing the check ones and, in the settings make sure that you have all available scripts checked for your personality (the "real" ones will not be in the list, obviously, since they are not in the "standard" teaseAI directories, but it is not a problem since you will manually call for them...in the settings you just need to have all the "check" modules/links checked and available.....once you have that, unless you made some weird mistake in your scripts, it will always go through the check link/module)
Well, its hard to explain, but I will try.

If you already open a module file from HoT, you notice there are 4 teases inside. Eveytime this file is called, it will check what of that 4 teases already ran, and will skip that and get 1 ramdom from the others.

When all 4 already ran, will skip the module and just reset the variable controlling this (so, next time can run any of the 4 teases again). It's only in this case the check module will be called.

That is the state I was talkin. If I run a script to show the variables from every module file, 25% of this will be in this state (not run a module and skip to the check module). So, 1 of 4 files should call the check module on a session.

Must have some math explanation for that.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:26 pm Well, its hard to explain, but I will try.

If you already open a module file from HoT, you notice there are 4 teases inside. Eveytime this file is called, it will check what of that 4 teases already ran, and will skip that and get 1 ramdom from the others.

When all 4 already ran, will skip the module and just reset the variable controlling this (so, next time can run any of the 4 teases again). It's only in this case the check module will be called.

That is the state I was talkin. If I run a script to show the variables from every module file, 25% of this will be in this state (not run a module and skip to the check module). So, 1 of 4 files should call the check module on a session.

Must have some math explanation for that.
Ahh ok,..if you talk about the way HoT decides what module to use, i understand now (i thought it was a teaseAI error...but it is not :D).
If you want to always do the checks, then it is pretty easy.
Change this part (the one when it will not call a new script but will go to the interrupt)
(Fim)
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_ModAud1]=[0]
#1_ST_Tease @Interrupt(AV_Controle)
and change it to
(Fim)
@NullResponse @SetVar[AV_ModAud1]=[0]
#1_ST_Tease @Goto(AV_ModAud1_NotFirstTime)

This way it will reset the variable and then redo the checks and choose a module instead of moving to the interrupt
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Yes, I will do that if I change the Links.

For now, I still need to run the check module in this situations. But I still dont like when a module is skiped :lol:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 am Yes, I will do that if I change the Links.

For now, I still need to run the check module in this situations. But I still dont like when a module is skiped :lol:
but my solution will run them every time....just the last time it runs the check, instead of sending you to an interrupt, it will go back to the selection and start again and choose a module correctly...since that it is the part you don't like i don't see why you are not willing to change it....but maybe i missed something :)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:55 pm
avatarbr wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:52 am Yes, I will do that if I change the Links.

but my solution will run them every time....just the last time it runs the check, instead of sending you to an interrupt, it will go back to the selection and start again and choose a module correctly...since that it is the part you don't like i don't see why you are not willing to change it....but maybe i missed something :)
But I still need to run the AV_Controle (the check module).

And, of course, after all that discussion, I finaly realised I could have used the @CallReturn(AV_Controle) instead of the @Interrupt with your idea to "re-run" the module.

In my defense, I think we did not have the @CallRetun command when I created that system.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:56 am But I still need to run the AV_Controle (the check module).

And, of course, after all that discussion, I finaly realised I could have used the @CallReturn(AV_Controle) instead of the @Interrupt with your idea to "re-run" the module.

In my defense, I think we did not have the @CallRetun command when I created that system.
Ahh ok the AV_Controle is the check module? i thought that for "check" module you meant the basic one doing the checks to decide which "real" module to run, that's why i didn't understand your concerns :-)
Then, yes, definitely use a @CallReturn() to it followed by a @Goto() to the module selection
sirveillance
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sirveillance »

I have a feature suggestion - i would really appreciate it if the Match-Game was configurable (e.g. provide specific folders to get the images from.)
Depending on my overall image supply they are always stretched out and often too similar or boring.
solnemanamf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by solnemanamf »

Is it possible to reset the card collection?
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

HeyHo Guys and Gals! :wave: The first time i enter that thread since Milo went down.^^
solnemanamf wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:01 am Is it possible to reset the card collection?
Open [TAI-Folder]/Images/Cards and delete all pictures in there.
sirveillance wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:27 pm I have a feature suggestion - i would really appreciate it if the Match-Game was configurable (e.g. provide specific folders to get the images from.)
Depending on my overall image supply they are always stretched out and often too similar or boring.
There haven't been any changes in Games for quite some time now. In general each Card has a value. A lot of changing images seem inappropriate to me.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Someone can confirm if Domme Mood is working? ( I remember 1884 said its was not implemented, but I think he fixed later)

Like the filters: @BadMood, @GoodMood, @NeutralMood. I know @MoodUp and @MoodDown Works.

I want to replace my mood system by the teaseai system, but want to make sure its working correctly.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

Stefaf wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:12 pm HeyHo Guys and Gals! :wave: The first time i enter that thread since Milo went down.^^

It's good to see you back Stefaf! :-D

avatarbr wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:43 am Someone can confirm if Domme Mood is working? ( I remember 1884 said its was not implemented, but I think he fixed later)
Like the filters: @BadMood, @GoodMood, @NeutralMood. I know @MoodUp and @MoodDown Works.
I want to replace my mood system by the teaseai system, but want to make sure its working correctly.

Yes, all the Mood stuff is implemented and good to go. I use it extensively with Total Brat. Here's a quick rundown on everything:

Command Filters:

@GoodMood - Line is valid if domme is in a good mood
@NeutralMood - Line is valid if domme is in a neutral mood (default start state)
@BadMood - Line is valid if domme is in a bad mood

Commands:

@MoodUp - Raises the domme's mood by 1 point
@MoodDown - Lowers the domme's mood by 1 point

@MoodBest - Raises domme's mood to the maximum value of 10
@MoodWorst - Lowers domme's mood to the minimum value of 1

@GoodMood() - This is like @Goto(), but only goes to the specified line if the domme is in a good mood
@NeutralMood() - Only goes to the specified line if the domme is in a neutral mood
@BadMood() - Only goes to the specified line if the domme is in a bad mood

Example script:
  • MoodTest
    (Loop)
    @GoodMood I'm in a pretty good mood!
    @NeutralMood I'm in an average mood
    @BadMood I'm in an awful fucking mood
    @NullResponse @MoodWorst
    @NullResponse @MoodBest
    @NullResponse @MoodWorst
    I was looking for a good picture to show you @BadMood(No Picture For You)
    And I think I found a good one #Grin @ShowBlogImage @Goto(Loop)

(No Picture For You)
    But you've been pissing me off so forget it :P @Goto(Loop)
Output:
  • 09:34 PM Lauren: MoodTest
    09:34 PM Lauren: I'm in an average mood
    09:34 PM Lauren: I'm in an awful fucking mood
    09:34 PM Lauren: I'm in a pretty good mood!
    09:35 PM Lauren: I was looking for a good picture to show you
    09:35 PM Lauren: But you've been pissing me off so forget it :P
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Cool...thanks
Dolgian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dolgian »

Found a bug, as soon as you say balls tied, it gets into a loop that crashes the AI

thanks, great program!
menos3030
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by menos3030 »

Thanks for your great work! 8-)

FEATURE SUGGESTION: Vertical chat panel.
As most of images of models are vertical, a vertical chat panel could show most of media images bigger as the media panel would be maximized in height.
malteseburger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by malteseburger »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had information on the glitterfeeds. I couldn't figure out how the program parses the actual file.

I think the structure is as follows:
First line: Domme's initial post
Second line onwards: responses

That makes sense to me, but how are those lines chosen to be displayed, especially when you add the @contact tags? Does it just choose one randomly, or does it go down the list but choose a random contact? Are you also able to have the Domme respond in a glitterfeed? I'm looking at creating some glitterfeeds that have actual conversations, rather than something that's a bit random. I haven't really figured out a way to do that without creating a script that calls a bunch of custom conversation files.

I also get a little confused with the different types of responses, though. I see that there's @contact1, @contact2, @contact3 in the actual files themselves, but on the little modding creator tool I see @bratty, @caring, @cruel, @angry, and @custom1 and @custom2. I think that @bratty, @caring, and @cruel are interchangeable with @contact1, @contact2, and @contact3, but how do @angry and @custom1 and @custom2 work?

Additionally, how does TeaseAI decide which teases to select at any given time? I see that you can call them from a script, although I couldn't really find any documentation on that. Whenever I've used the program, it more often than not seems to call from the trivia directory. I'm not sure if that's just because there are more of those than the others. I know it's a lot to ask, haha, but I would really like to know!! :-)
Last edited by malteseburger on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuff I've Done:
Random Glitter Scripts