Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 pm Since it's not possible to create URL files anymore using Tease AI, does anyone of you know of another way to create URL files for TAI?

Some kind of program(free, if possible) to install or an online(free) service?

Thanks! :wave:
that's strange...I created a new url file not too long ago (2 or 3 weeks), and worked.

If people with problem could send me the tumblr link, I will check if works here. I can upload the .txt file later (not sure if just putting the .txt file inside the system folder will work)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:40 am
tigrotto wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 pm Since it's not possible to create URL files anymore using Tease AI, does anyone of you know of another way to create URL files for TAI?

Some kind of program(free, if possible) to install or an online(free) service?

Thanks! :wave:
that's strange...I created a new url file not too long ago (2 or 3 weeks), and worked.

If people with problem could send me the tumblr link, I will check if works here. I can upload the .txt file later (not sure if just putting the .txt file inside the system folder will work)
Thanks avatarbr!
Could you try again creating a new URL? It seems the problem started 2-3 weeks ago.
I don't remeber when I noticed it on my computer but it happened out of the blue while I was using patch 55.3. BobFrapples says it's a bug.

I also tried installing TAI in another folder but it didn't work.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

please help I changed personalities to spicy and I got an error message that will not go away no matter what I do, I can not change personalities or do anything this is the message:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Tease AI\Scripts\Spicy-Tease-AI-Reborn-Version-3.02\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append)
at Tease_AI.Form1.TeaseAIClock_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Werner\Downloads\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 18680
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Werner\Downloads\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease-AI-0.55.3.0\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.55.3.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///D:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:38 am Thanks avatarbr!
Could you try again creating a new URL? It seems the problem started 2-3 weeks ago.
I don't remeber when I noticed it on my computer but it happened out of the blue while I was using patch 55.3. BobFrapples says it's a bug.

I also tried installing TAI in another folder but it didn't work.
Yeah, I tried yesterday and worked. Just don't work if I check the "review each image"option.

I just tried the http://2hotlesbians.tumblr.com/ from your link and worked too.
2hotlesbians.tumblr.com.txt.zip
(59.05 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
If there a specific blog you tried and got a error, can you send me the link so I can try here?

Plus, check if win10 didn't mess your folder privilegies (try to crate a file inside Tease AI\Images\System\URL Files)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 am Yeah, I tried yesterday and worked. Just don't work if I check the "review each image"option.

I just tried the http://2hotlesbians.tumblr.com/ from your link and worked too.

2hotlesbians.tumblr.com.txt.zip

If there a specific blog you tried and got a error, can you send me the link so I can try here?

Plus, check if win10 didn't mess your folder privilegies (try to crate a file inside Tease AI\Images\System\URL Files)
I tried redownloading some of the files but nothing(I haven't checked review each image or save image to disk). These are the files I used:
URLs.zip
(26.66 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
I tried also http://2hotlesbians.tumblr.com/ and some in the Tumblr section here but without success.
I also tried refreshing the urls but...

I'm on Windows 8.1(and I installed TAI long after) and I can create file and folders everywhere.

Anyway, thanks for your help avatarbr. :thumbsup:
This is not a big issue for me since I already have a lot of files, but I'm trying to find a workaround for those who are new to TAI and can't create urls because of this "bug".
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Post by YamiLoli »

Hello, I'd appreciate if someone could help me, I somehow broke my tease ai :/ I renamed the folder in which the tease ai folder is located and now when i open it, it starts with all settings on default as if I'm opening it for the first time. I'm trying to rename the folder but it doesn't work. Maybe there's a file that stores the information about where the tease ai folder is located? I don't know :< please help
P.S. nevermind everything is fine now :D I restored a deleted file from the times when my tease ai was working. It created a new folder with the correct file path, where I put my tease ai folder and now it works :3
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

I have some issues I would appreciate help with. Not sure if they are bugs, user error by my part, or feature requests. Excuse me if the topics have already been handled, I have tried to search and look through this thread and the bug thread to not just jump directly to posting. But information is massive, I have likely missed some posts somewhere...

I have installed and run the original Wicked Tease. Thought I get this working well and sort out all the issues before I continue to test the other personalities. Keep it original make setup and fault tracing easy, at least that’s my intention. Running v0.55.3 (have seen there is a newer version available, but changelog didn't cover my issues, so don’t think it matters).
  • After a finished session the dome writes a letter, it starts correctly with a greeting, and continues correctly with tasks, but in-between there is an annoying error message.
    "Dear Gurgl,
    ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Task line
    For your first task, I want you to..."
  • To wake up/start the session, it is not possible to have space in the greeting phrase. "Hello" will work, but "Good evening" is not detected, even though I have configured it as a greeting phrase to be understood.
  • Sometimes the dialogue from the dome starts with the word TRACK. Example "TRACK:: Good. Stay desperate and suffer for me stroker".
  • Glitter feeds. How do they work, are they available in Wicked Tease? As far as I understand I have saved feeds correctly (found and downloaded some extra), and configured them in the settings, but when I open the Glitter app it is just a blank window, nothing ever happens there.
  • I was in a session asked to stroke, and it continued forever. Literally. After quite some time I gave up and went to bed, the next morning the program was still in the same loop of stroking. I used the Lazy Sub interface and gave the command "On the edge", that finally ended the loop. Turned out the night before I had used about every word in the dictionary besides "On the edge", so my inputs had only triggered replies from the dome, but not ending the loop. There is a setting, "Tease Length Maximum", shouldn’t it kicked in and done a timeout of this loop after the set time was reached?
  • I tested out the Safe Word. It stopped the session all right, but how to resume it? I could not get the interaction going again. Got some feedback with the greeting phrase (have it set to use honorific), but after that the interaction was more or less lost again (but strangely not all dead, so code hasn't fully hung either). Worked correctly after resetting the session, but you should not need to do that.
    08:37 Dome: Right now *smile*
    08:38 Gurgl: red
    08:38 Gurgl: Ok Princess
    08:38 Gurgl: Start again
    08:41 Gurgl: Hi
    08:41 Dome: How much longer will it take for you to learn how to address me properly?
    08:41 Gurgl: Hi Princess
    08:42 Gurgl: Come on Princess
    08:42 Gurgl: May I start stroking?
    08:47 Gurgl: Please let me cum Princess
    08:47 Gurgl: Let me speed up
    08:47 Dome: Say what? Do I even want to know what you're doing over there lol
    09:07 Gurgl: May I start stroking?
  • Lazy Sub is only adding honorific for Yes and No ("Yes Princess"), but not for the rest (like "Let me stop", should be "Let me stop Princess"). It works, the dome are accepting this interaction without honorific (if you can call that "works", because dome should not accept a missing honorific...), but it should be there. It works on Yes/No, why not on the rest of commands?
Love if someone could give me any hints for solving these issues!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Gurgl wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:30 pm
  • After a finished session the dome writes a letter, it starts correctly with a greeting, and continues correctly with tasks, but in-between there is an annoying error message.
    "Dear Gurgl,
Check if you have any Task_X.txt inside the folder "Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Tasks"
  • To wake up/start the session, it is not possible to have space in the greeting phrase. "Hello" will work, but "Good evening" is not detected, even though I have configured it as a greeting phrase to be understood.
Not sure about that one. I just type "hi" (what it's a shortcut to hello mistress) and it's works.
  • Sometimes the dialogue from the dome starts with the word TRACK. Example "TRACK:: Good. Stay desperate and suffer for me stroker".
TRACK appears after the domme name or replace the name? Never saw that one.
  • Glitter feeds. How do they work, are they available in Wicked Tease? As far as I understand I have saved feeds correctly (found and downloaded some extra), and configured them in the settings, but when I open the Glitter app it is just a blank window, nothing ever happens there.
Did you put the files inside the same folder you configurated? If you select "Trivia" in settings, this will load files inside the Trivia folder.
Check the frequency you enable the domme to talk too.
  • I was in a session asked to stroke, and it continued forever. Literally. After quite some time I gave up and went to bed, the next morning the program was still in the same loop of stroking. I used the Lazy Sub interface and gave the command "On the edge", that finally ended the loop. Turned out the night before I had used about every word in the dictionary besides "On the edge", so my inputs had only triggered replies from the dome, but not ending the loop. There is a setting, "Tease Length Maximum", shouldn’t it kicked in and done a timeout of this loop after the set time was reached?
  • I tested out the Safe Word. It stopped the session all right, but how to resume it? I could not get the interaction going again. Got some feedback with the greeting phrase (have it set to use honorific), but after that the interaction was more or less lost again (but strangely not all dead, so code hasn't fully hung either). Worked correctly after resetting the session, but you should not need to do that.
    08:37 Dome: Right now *smile*
    08:38 Gurgl: red
    08:38 Gurgl: Ok Princess
    08:38 Gurgl: Start again
    08:41 Gurgl: Hi
    08:41 Dome: How much longer will it take for you to learn how to address me properly?
    08:41 Gurgl: Hi Princess
    08:42 Gurgl: Come on Princess
    08:42 Gurgl: May I start stroking?
    08:47 Gurgl: Please let me cum Princess
    08:47 Dome: Say what? Do I even want to know what you're doing over there lol
    09:07 Gurgl: May I start stroking?
Sometimes (rarely with the lastest version) TAI hangs because some error. This could extend to the safeword part.

If happened just once, don't worry.

About the Length, this will only check after a module runs. TAI works on a circle of "Stroking - Module - Link - Stroking - Module ETC". The time limit it's checked only after the Module part.

One thing (not sure if 1885 fixed before he left), but if you check the options to continue the session after a denial/ruined, TAI will be in the "Session End" state after that. This means all responses will come from that part. In general, creators dont put too much in there, since the session ended.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:08 am
    "Dear Gurgl,
Check if you have any Task_X.txt inside the folder "Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Tasks"
Did find some error logs, and turned detective on chat- and tasklogs. Issue is with the file "Scripts\Wicked Tease\Tasks\Intro.txt". It has actually worked on a session ending with Denied, but has failed on two other sessions ending in Allowed and Ruined. All cases seems to be covered in Intro.txt, so not sure why there would be any issue...

The first session, when it worked, I had Tease AI installed straight out of the box (0.54.9.0), but later I did upgrade to v0.55.3. I have to few completed sessions to draw conclusions if the issue relates to outcome or version.

Is there any debug mode or other cheat to get you directly to the end of a session, where you are allowed, denied or ruined, and then receive the letter with tasks? To rapidly make a bigger empirical data with different versions and outcome scenarios.

Not sure about that one. I just type "hi" (what it's a shortcut to hello mistress) and it's works.
In Settings>Sub>Key Phrases>Greeting it is possible to configure greeting phrases, comma separated list. "hi" is one default phrase, I have configured some other. Custom phrases do work (are recognised and start session), but not if they contain space. So I could get the Dome to trigger on "GoodEvening", but not on "Good Evening".

TRACK appears after the domme name or replace the name? Never saw that one.
It appears after the dome name. So it is actually "10:49 Dome: TRACK:: Good. Stay desperate and suffer for me stroker".

Found half of the answer now! It is in the file "Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Vocabulary\Responses\Want to Cum.txt". The "TRACK::" is written as part of the reply, so it is actually in the .txt file. Question is why? Supposed to trigger something that newer got implemented, and now is outputted as text instead of interpreted as a command...?

Did you put the files inside the same folder you configurated? If you select "Trivia" in settings, this will load files inside the Trivia folder.
Check the frequency you enable the domme to talk too.
Files are in subfolders to this folder "Tease AI\System\System Files\Apps\Glitter", for example sub folder "Trivia" or "Script". All categories are selected in the settings, frequency is maximum, all three friends are enabled. Have tested Glitterfeeds both "On" and "Scripts".

How long time do it usually take between posts, with frequency set to maximum?

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:08 am About the Length, this will only check after a module runs. TAI works on a circle of "Stroking - Module - Link - Stroking - Module ETC". The time limit it's checked only after the Module part.
Ok, to bad, then there is nothing catching and stopping an eternity stroking. Feature request?

The thing is, dome was requesting over and over to "just avoid the edge" and "see how long you can hold back for me". So I was holding back and avoiding the edge, thus I never gave the reply "on the edge", which was the only phrase it was set to trigger for. Thus, eternity session that bored the hell out of me after a while... :-/

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:08 am One thing (not sure if 1885 fixed before he left), but if you check the options to continue the session after a denial/ruined, TAI will be in the "Session End" state after that. This means all responses will come from that part. In general, creators dont put too much in there, since the session ended.
Nope, that is unchecked.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Gurgl wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:26 pm Is there any debug mode or other cheat to get you directly to the end of a session, where you are allowed, denied or ruined, and then receive the letter with tasks? To rapidly make a bigger empirical data with different versions and outcome scenarios.
You can use the debug- run script option in the menu, and load any script (included the end scripts) from there
Gurgl wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:26 pm Found half of the answer now! It is in the file "Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Vocabulary\Responses\Want to Cum.txt". The "TRACK::" is written as part of the reply, so it is actually in the .txt file. Question is why? Supposed to trigger something that newer got implemented, and now is outputted as text instead of interpreted as a command...?
I checked my copy, and don't have TRACK there. Maybe some modification you downloaded. Just to be clear, the file is Want to Cum So Bad.txt
Gurgl wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:30 pm Files are in subfolders to this folder "Tease AI\System\System Files\Apps\Glitter", for example sub folder "Trivia" or "Script". All categories are selected in the settings, frequency is maximum, all three friends are enabled. Have tested Glitterfeeds both "On" and "Scripts".
How long time do it usually take between posts, with frequency set to maximum?
I never paid attention to that, but something like 2-4 minutes if on the max.
Gurgl wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:30 pm The thing is, dome was requesting over and over to "just avoid the edge" and "see how long you can hold back for me". So I was holding back and avoiding the edge, thus I never gave the reply "on the edge", which was the only phrase it was set to trigger for. Thus, eternity session that bored the hell out of me after a while... :-/
Yeah, probably some bug. In these cases, the safeword should reset everything.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:35 am
Gurgl wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:26 pm Is there any debug mode or other cheat to get you directly to the end of a session, where you are allowed, denied or ruined, and then receive the letter with tasks? To rapidly make a bigger empirical data with different versions and outcome scenarios.
You can use the debug- run script option in the menu, and load any script (included the end scripts) from there
Great, I will fiddle around with that in a week or two when I have the time.

Gurgl wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:26 pm Found half of the answer now! It is in the file "Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Vocabulary\Responses\Want to Cum.txt". The "TRACK::" is written as part of the reply, so it is actually in the .txt file. Question is why? Supposed to trigger something that newer got implemented, and now is outputted as text instead of interpreted as a command...?
I checked my copy, and don't have TRACK there. Maybe some modification you downloaded. Just to be clear, the file is Want to Cum So Bad.txt
No, I have that other file to. I can see my mystical file is based on Want to Cum So Bad.txt. Must have found and downloaded it somewhere. Let's see if I ever stumble over it again here on the forum to understand what it was supposed to do and in what context. For now it is deleted, problem solved! :-)

Gurgl wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:30 pm The thing is, dome was requesting over and over to "just avoid the edge" and "see how long you can hold back for me". So I was holding back and avoiding the edge, thus I never gave the reply "on the edge", which was the only phrase it was set to trigger for. Thus, eternity session that bored the hell out of me after a while... :-/
Yeah, probably some bug. In these cases, the safeword should reset everything.
Or a Stroke Session Max Length variable, it would act as a watchdog. Still think it's a feature request. ;-)
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

No longer looking. Thanks
I am looking for anyone who has any version of Swiss (TeaseAI personality). If you have a Swiss personality with files dated after 10/2015 ... I'm looking for YOU.

Thanks in advance.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Is TAI developpment discoutinued since there is a Java version, or just paused?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

timoth31 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:55 pm Is TAI developpment discoutinued since there is a Java version, or just paused?
The original developer has been gone for quite some time now and since then there have been only unofficial community patches. That's why I decided to rewrite everything and improve it however I have nothing to do with the original TAI or it's developer. Although I am very grateful for his work and ideas.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Oh sad.. But well yours looks amazing, some things need to be fixed, but that's not a urge it's still quite stable