Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

qx9w
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by qx9w »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:07 am
qx9w wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:53 pm
forbiddendesire wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 am

AFAIK yes, Domme decide means that your time limits aren't considered, she sets the time limit. If you set a min and max range with no Domme decide, then a random time is selected between your range.
That's what I suspected - thanks!
While I've got you here, a quick question about Glitter settings - if I have the domme's Glitter set to "On", will she still respond to scripts? Or does she only do that for the "Scripts" setting?
Off - No Glitter chat
On - Ramdom Glitter chats + scripts calling glitter chat
script - Only scripts calling the chat
Awesome.
Thanks, everybody!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I was playing a video with TeaseAI but colors are altered compared to how they appear using VLC.
Immagine1.jpg
Immagine1.jpg (112.26 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Immagine2.jpg
Immagine2.jpg (69.82 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
Is it possible to have the colors how they appear in vlc or there's nothing to do about it?
It's not a major issue but it's a bit annoying...
She's not an :indian: but she appears like an :indian: (with all due respect to Indians...)

Thanks in advance.
Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:33 am Hi!
I was playing a video with TeaseAI but colors are altered compared to how they appear using VLC.
Is it possible to have the colors how they appear in vlc or there's nothing to do about it?
It's not a major issue but it's a bit annoying...
She's not an :indian: but she appears like an :indian: (with all due respect to Indians...)

Thanks in advance.
TeaseAI uses Windows Media Player. I think you will need to download some codec pack where you can correct the colors.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
Last night, after a session with TeaseAI, I came up with this idea: I could create a new personality.
I had a lot of ideas coming up in my mind and I was really excited about it.
This morning I was thinking about it and I wasn't so sure to be able to do this: yeah I wrote a few scripts, but creating a brand new personality is completely different...
So, while I decide whether to start working on this project or not, could you give me some advice?
Thanks.

PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:48 pm Hi!
Last night, after a session with TeaseAI, I came up with this idea: I could create a new personality.
I had a lot of ideas coming up in my mind and I was really excited about it.
This morning I was thinking about it and I wasn't so sure to be able to do this: yeah I wrote a few scripts, but creating a brand new personality is completely different...
So, while I decide whether to start working on this project or not, could you give me some advice?
Thanks.

Well, it depends on how ambitious your plans for the personality are... From my experience, I'd say keep it simple, especially at the beginning. Think carefully about what you're trying to achieve. It it going to be simply a set of scripts around the same theme? Are you going work within the rules of TeaseAI itself or are you going to create some rules of your own? (for example, will cum/ruin chances always be down to the TeaseAI settings of will you write (end)scripts that will sometimes bypass those settings?)

Try to work with what TeaseAI has to offer. I think one of the problems with genome's project was that some of what he wanted to do with Spicy didn't necessarily fit with the basic functions of TeaseAI. It's a chat simulator. Trying to make it into something else is possible, but you'll be working *around* instead of *with* TeaseAI a lot.

Also, don't expect to quickly (or ever) be done with it. There's always more content to create, more great ideas to implement. So if you do decide to create a personality, always think of it as a perpetual work-in-progress...
pv
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Thanks for your suggestions PtheV!
PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm Well, it depends on how ambitious your plans for the personality are...
Well, they were quite ambitious, maybe too much, at least for a newbie. But in my defense I have to say that maybe I wasn't thinking straight: it was 1AM, I was denied and couldn't fall asleep. In that moment it seemed to most beatiful personality ever created. So... clearly I wasn't thinking straight.
Next morning when I woke up I realized it was a bit too much for me.
But I can't shake this idea.
PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm Try to work with what TeaseAI has to offer. I think one of the problems with genome's project was that some of what he wanted to do with Spicy didn't necessarily fit with the basic functions of TeaseAI. It's a chat simulator. Trying to make it into something else is possible, but you'll be working *around* instead of *with* TeaseAI a lot.
I don't know how Spicy works (13GB of stuff :yikes:), I just have a vague idea(I remeber something about a shop, the hub, maybe a secretary?).
My idea for the personality was something like this:
You live in your Domme mansion(I think I got this idea from a webtease. Don't remember the name nor the author, but it starts with you in your car following a girl on a scooter and then, after playing with you for a while, she sends you to her home. It's divided in 4-5 days if I remember correctly...) where you are teased and trained by you Domme, you'd have your room(you will be sent here at the end of a session).
PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm It it going to be simply a set of scripts around the same theme? Are you going work within the rules of TeaseAI itself or are you going to create some rules of your own? (for example, will cum/ruin chances always be down to the TeaseAI settings of will you write (end)scripts that will sometimes bypass those settings?)
You would have normal sessions with your Domme(like playing with 1885's Wicked Tease) and training sessions(JOI,CEI,edging, anal... I'll have to think about it. Maybe she could even try to force you to do something you don't like...). Maybe a dungeon :shutup2: if you fail the training or upset your Domme(something like this. Ambossli stole my idea! :lol: )

I was thinking also about creating a game room where you could play games with your Domme or, alternatively, if your Domme doesn't want to start a session, you could play videogames in your room(another idea could be give the user the possibility to furnish his room to his liking. Buy a computer, Xbox, something else...). So first you need to buy the Xbox for your games and then buy the game. For example you could play BlackJerk. Also Battleship could be a good idea. I was thinking about creating a version for TeaseAI. And users could create and share their games...
PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm Well, it depends on how ambitious your plans for the personality are...
I think now it has become way more complicated and ambitious than it was yesterday :whistle:
Yesterday I just have a vague idea about the Domme mansion, now the more I write the more I want to add...

I was reading this post: maybe training sessions could affect real life. For example, if you live with a partner(and your partner knows you play with TeaseAI...), your Domme could give instructions to your partner to train you outside the TeaseAI world...

In summary, the idea was to conjugate the strengths of a webtease(follow a certain plot) with the experience of chat simulation that TeaseAI offers.
So it's gonna be ambitious and complicated,
PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm Are you going work within the rules of TeaseAI itself or are you going to create some rules of your own?
it's going to work(it should work is more appropriate) within and around the rules of TeaseAI
PtheV wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:35 pm It it going to be simply a set of scripts around the same theme?
and it will cover different themes.

So, now that I explained a bit more my project, do you have other suggestions?
Do you think it is feasible?

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Where can I find the newest Tease ai is it on git hub? is it https://github.com/Milo1885/Tease-AI ? but these looks so different there is no Audio no Chatlogs no errorLogs No Images no scripts no system and no video folder and no .exe
Notay
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Notay »

Currently only the code is on GitHub.

The latest is here: https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Spielers wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 am Where can I find the newest Tease ai is it on git hub? is it https://github.com/Milo1885/Tease-AI ? but these looks so different there is no Audio no Chatlogs no errorLogs No Images no scripts no system and no video folder and no .exe
Here is the link to the repo we were using when 1885 was still working on it.
https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI

Btw, you will just find the patch 55 code there, which was the last official one released by 1885, which you can also find downloadeable here.
Patches beyond 55 are not on github, i just changed my local version and uploaded the patch files here for download
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:50 am
Spielers wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:32 am Where can I find the newest Tease ai is it on git hub? is it https://github.com/Milo1885/Tease-AI ? but these looks so different there is no Audio no Chatlogs no errorLogs No Images no scripts no system and no video folder and no .exe
Here is the link to the repo we were using when 1885 was still working on it.
https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI

Btw, you will just find the patch 55 code there, which was the last official one released by 1885, which you can also find downloadeable here.
Patches beyond 55 are not on github, i just changed my local version and uploaded the patch files here for download
Just to note, the last official patch has a nasty bug, where if you type something not expected in a line where the domme asked something, TeaseAI will froze and you need to restart the session.

I recommend downloading the unnoficial 55.X version.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:51 pm Just to note, the last official patch has a nasty bug, where if you type something not expected in a line where the domme asked something, TeaseAI will froze and you need to restart the session.

I definitely agree with you but since he asked for the github code i though maybe he was interested in downloading and maybe modifying the code to better suit his preferences....other than for that reason, there is not much use in downloading patch55 instead of 55.3
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:52 pm
avatarbr wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:51 pm Just to note, the last official patch has a nasty bug, where if you type something not expected in a line where the domme asked something, TeaseAI will froze and you need to restart the session.

I definitely agree with you but since he asked for the github code i though maybe he was interested in downloading and maybe modifying the code to better suit his preferences....other than for that reason, there is not much use in downloading patch55 instead of 55.3
Yes, but since the official patch has a fixed topic here, it's possible he did not saw the unnoficial topic.
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by LegalizeRanch »

How can you add commands to Lazy Sub? Tired of typing "let me edge" =) Please, add this button or better, tell how to do it on your own.

UPD Found another Lazy Sub in Apps, seems this version supports adding commands. But how to add buttons to Lazy Sub AV? Are they hardcoded?
tigrotto wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:26 pm I was thinking also about creating a game room where you could play games with your Domme or, alternatively, if your Domme doesn't want to start a session, you could play videogames in your room(another idea could be give the user the possibility to furnish his room to his liking. Buy a computer, Xbox, something else...). So first you need to buy the Xbox for your games and then buy the game. For example you could play BlackJerk. Also Battleship could be a good idea. I was thinking about creating a version for TeaseAI. And users could create and share their games...
C`mon man, not again. If you want to start, start with basic stroking-edging-denial-chastity stuff and don`t turn TeaseAI into Sims, we open it to be teased, not to play imagined Xbox. Please, do not start creating another Spicy with lots of strange non-teasing stuff and lots of teasing stuff which actually don`t work.
Last edited by LegalizeRanch on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

LegalizeRanch wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:51 am
tigrotto wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:26 pm I was thinking also about creating a game room where you could play games with your Domme or, alternatively, if your Domme doesn't want to start a session, you could play videogames in your room(another idea could be give the user the possibility to furnish his room to his liking. Buy a computer, Xbox, something else...). So first you need to buy the Xbox for your games and then buy the game. For example you could play BlackJerk. Also Battleship could be a good idea. I was thinking about creating a version for TeaseAI. And users could create and share their games...
C`mon man, not again. If you want to start, start with basic stroking-edging-denial-chastity stuff and don`t turn TeaseAI into Sims, we open it to be teased, not to play imagined Xbox. Please, do not start creating another Spicy with lots of strange non-teasing stuff and lots of teasing stuff which actually don`t work.
The game room was just an idea, I was throwing off some ideas.
You wouldn't have played a normal Xbox game: have you ever played BlackJerk?(did you like it? do you have suggestions to improve it?) It's not just simple blackjack game but blackjack with a lot of stroking and edging, so you would have been teased a lot. Battleship would be something like this: if you win the game you'd have more chances to end the session with an orgasm; everytime you lose one of your ships the domme would make you stroke, edge... If you lose the game you'd have more chances to be denied, to have a ruined orgasm or to be put in chastity.

Training session: nothing to read as in Spicy. Just basic stroking-edging-denial-chastity stuff. The idea behind training session was to push your limits or to force you to do something you normally wouldn't do.

Training sessions that affects real life: it was inspired by this post. If I remember correctly there's a small script to play with your partner in HoT.

Finally, and in conclusion, I don't know if I will ever write a personality and I don't know how it's going to be. It could be as I described it or could be totally different.
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

Heyho!

Currently i'm refactoring a function which is filtering response files (ResponseClean(string)). It gets the lines in between [Stroking] and [Stroking End] and all other categories. The last Code change was done in Patch 48/49 where 1885 wanted to do something like that:
From Changelog Patch 50 wrote:Response Files will no longer include lines in the [All] category if the session has yet to enter the first Taunt Cycle, or the session has passed the orgasm decision.
But his code didn't do it, as you can see in this test-script:

Code: Select all

[All-BeforeTease]
[All]
This line is not supposed to appear in start scripts.
[All End]
Since it changes script behavior, i'd like to ask scripters about their opinion, before implementing it. Btw: I really like the idea.