Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by ski23 »

Please view this post regarding TAI, TAJ, and tumblr.
swk727
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by swk727 »

This may not be the best place to ask about this, but can anyone recommend an AI that's best for chastity and sissy play? I know a couple handle chastity as apunishment or as a temporary thing, but I'm hoping there's something out there for me that goes further than that.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Using TAI with HOT, some of the crush pictures I have that are photos from my camera come out rotated 90 degrees. When I look at the files in my computer they look fine in the photo viewer or in an editing program. But, some always display rotated. Any idea how to fix/identify the ones that will do this?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

dbt wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:56 pm Using TAI with HOT, some of the crush pictures I have that are photos from my camera come out rotated 90 degrees. When I look at the files in my computer they look fine in the photo viewer or in an editing program. But, some always display rotated. Any idea how to fix/identify the ones that will do this?
My only suggestion is to save as a new image when you open in a iditing program and see if this fix the problem.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hey all, just wanted to ask if anyone is aware, does Text to Speech work? I tried it with HoT last night but it didn't work, only some random lines very very occasionally were spoken
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

carlial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by carlial »

forbiddendesire wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:10 am Hey all, just wanted to ask if anyone is aware, does Text to Speech work? I tried it with HoT last night but it didn't work, only some random lines very very occasionally were spoken
I use Text to speech on Miss Blue, and have noticed it cuts out on script lines that don't print. HoT has a lot of unprinted lines, so i think that is why it's not working for you.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 am
dbt wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:56 pm Using TAI with HOT, some of the crush pictures I have that are photos from my camera come out rotated 90 degrees. When I look at the files in my computer they look fine in the photo viewer or in an editing program. But, some always display rotated. Any idea how to fix/identify the ones that will do this?
My only suggestion is to save as a new image when you open in a iditing program and see if this fix the problem.
This fixed it. Files saved from PS Elements are fine.
Soulbiten
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Soulbiten »

HI! I would to know if there are any way or tweak to go directly to the end of session
Thanks!
frankentibbers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frankentibbers »

I'm looking for a personality that slowly motivates me to do anal stuff and feminize myself to become a sissy. I would like to be motivatived to slowly user bigger toys and more often ( like wearing buttplug for longer). Also chastity cage play would be nice. Anyone know a personlity that focuses on these kind of things?
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

What file types do the local images have to be for them to work? I have gif,jpeg and png and they work, but mp4/webm doesnt.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

freeforit wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:14 pm What file types do the local images have to be for them to work? I have gif,jpeg and png and they work, but mp4/webm doesnt.
TAI use Windows Media Player to run videos. If any extension did not run in your WMP, try to get a codec pack (check the ninite site for that)
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:21 pm
freeforit wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:14 pm What file types do the local images have to be for them to work? I have gif,jpeg and png and they work, but mp4/webm doesnt.
TAI use Windows Media Player to run videos. If any extension did not run in your WMP, try to get a codec pack (check the ninite site for that)
When I try to open a folder with webm file in it with media panel it says "There are no images in the specified folder".
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

freeforit wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:51 pm
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:21 pm
When I try to open a folder with webm file in it with media panel it says "There are no images in the specified folder".
webm are video files. Get K-Lite Codecs (under media group) at https://ninite.com/
jizzpanties
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by jizzpanties »

Dont know if this has been asked before but I noticed in the "Misc" section of settings you can give tease ai a "Web-Controlled Sex Toy" to use? What kind of toy is this referring too? Very curios to know :D :love:
Tommyy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tommyy »

Anyone working on an Estim version of TeaseAI