Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by Gormur »

Now I have spent few days learning about Tease AI and its functions. I must say this is extremly well made and gives script writers a lot of tools to work with! I was thinking about trying to play around making some script in it but I have just few questions about what few things do in settings that I haven't found an answer to yet.
Spoiler: show
1. Routine - Wake Up Time
Is this just something the script writer can use but no one is using yet or does something happen at that time?

2. Range settings "Domme Decides" are they all fixed or does that give the script power to control that? If yes are there some scripts already using that feature that you know of?

3. Continue Current Script After Giving Up. Does that mean you just give up that task instead of that session if it is ticked?

4. Glitterfeed "On" vs "Scripts". What is the difference? I do see that if it is "On" it posts messages when nothing is running but with "Script" it doesn't post anything even when script is running. Also does the feed app open up automatically if the script starts using Glitter?
Other than that I must say that this program has most functions I could even think of using. Two things I would think would be nice to have but not needed for sure.
A. Glitter Feed following Theme settings of the chat background. I have it set at Milovana Pink and the very white Glitter feed window kind of looks bad in that setup.

B. TextToSpeech option to ignore text that is inside emote symbols. F.e. Start stroking! *lol*. So it would ignore reading the lol.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Mike.78 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:05 pm How do you set Sub Name and Domme Name?

If you don't see the name and avatar window, look at the top menu and click on Interface. Make sure Sidepanel is checked and Lazy Sub AV is not checked, then you should be able to see the name entry fields.

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm 1. Routine - Wake Up Time
Is this just something the script writer can use but no one is using yet or does something happen at that time?

Basically "Wake Up Time" is used for the Command Filters @Morning, @Afternoon and @Night. So for a user that has his wake up time set at 8:00 am, @Morning would be valid up to 12:00 pm. But if a user set his wake up time for 7:00 pm, then @Morning would be valid until 11:00 pm. It's just basically to reflect the times of day relative to the individual user.

#GeneralTime, on the other hand, reflects the domme's time, and it assumes she has the usual sunrise to late night sleeping schedule.

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm Range settings "Domme Decides" are they all fixed or does that give the script power to control that? If yes are there some scripts already using that feature that you know of?

They're all fixed to give the individual user control over their orgasm settings. If Domme Decides is checked, then "Rarely Allows" gives the user a 20% chance of cumming. But if someone wants to tweak that, they can uncheck Domme Decides and change "Rarely Allows" to 5 and give them a 5% chance of cumming, for example. There's no way to affect these values with scripts.

You can however use @IncreaseOrgasmChance\@DecreaseOrgasmChance to change the settings themselves (Rarely Allows to Sometimes Allows, etc).

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm 3. Continue Current Script After Giving Up. Does that mean you just give up that task instead of that session if it is ticked?

The default behavior for Tease AI when the domme lets you give up during a task is to stop your current Cycle and move on to the next. So if you give up in the middle of a module, that module stops completely and you move on to a Link.

If "Continue Script After Giving Up" is checked, then the current script will continue to play out as normal after you give up (though this may occasionally lead to some narrative dissonance, such as the domme taunting you over what you just went through).

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm 4. Glitterfeed "On" vs "Scripts". What is the difference? I do see that if it is "On" it posts messages when nothing is running but with "Script" it doesn't post anything even when script is running. Also does the feed app open up automatically if the script starts using Glitter?

When Script is selected, it will only post updates to the Glitter feed that are called from scripts using the @Glitter() Command. You can find more info about the @Glitter() Command in the Command Guide under the Tools menu. Only the Commands list is up-to-date, Command Filters and System Keywords is still outdated but may be helpful.

The App feed doesn't automatically open up, no.

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm A. Glitter Feed following Theme settings of the chat background. I have it set at Milovana Pink and the very white Glitter feed window kind of looks bad in that setup.

Good point, I'll put this on the suggestion list

Gormur wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:25 pm B. TextToSpeech option to ignore text that is inside emote symbols. F.e. Start stroking! *lol*. So it would ignore reading the lol.

TTS is going to require a bit of an overhaul to sort out its various problems, but this is suggestion is definitely on the list for when that work does get done :-)

Let me know if you have any more questions, I'll be glad to help however I can
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

1885 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:55 pm Let me know if you have any more questions, I'll be glad to help however I can
Thanks a ton for those answers :)
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

If this has been answered in the previous 151 pages, I missed it.

Is there a way for a script to identify if something is checked or unchecked in settings? For instance, is there a way to see if "Owns a chastity device" or "Allow Domme to Delete Local Media" are checked in a module? That would be really helpful for creating a more seamless personality.

This way a module could be written with two sets of instructions/taunts, with one threatening/going through with deleting files as punishment (if that is allowed) or doing something else (CBT, etc) if it's not.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:27 am If this has been answered in the previous 151 pages, I missed it.

Is there a way for a script to identify if something is checked or unchecked in settings? For instance, is there a way to see if "Owns a chastity device" or "Allow Domme to Delete Local Media" are checked in a module? That would be really helpful for creating a more seamless personality.

This way a module could be written with two sets of instructions/taunts, with one threatening/going through with deleting files as punishment (if that is allowed) or doing something else (CBT, etc) if it's not.
Open Tease AI -> Tools -> Command Guide -> Command Filters
This is what you can use as a check. @DoesNotHaveChastity or @HasChastity f.e.
I think there is no check if you can delete or not. But if they don't allow it it still goes away in that session at least maybe it is marked or something not sure how it works. But the file itself is not deleted unless he allows it.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Open Tease AI -> Tools -> Command Guide -> Command Filters
This is what you can use as a check. @DoesNotHaveChastity or @HasChastity f.e.
I think there is no check if you can delete or not. But if they don't allow it it still goes away in that session at least maybe it is marked or something not sure how it works. But the file itself is not deleted unless he allows it.
Thanks! That helps with half of the issue. That's a big help.

If there's not a way to set the same for allowing for deletion of files, is that something that can be added to the list of improvements?

Thanks
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

What are the chances we could have a command like @ResponseYes for a #Vocabulary file?

Something like:

@Response(#Vocabulary, ResponseFile.txt)

Would help a lot to make the Domme answer something for user inputs.
LaunchLover
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LaunchLover »

Hello there =)

I'm having issues getting videos to play in TeaseAI - when a video starts playing I can here the audio but the media window doesn't change. (when I click Img <--> Vid the media window goes to blue with no right click menu) I've had a good hunt through the forums here to see if this is a common issue but I haven't turned up anything other than images being displayed can cause it to not play the video.

If I click 'show video controls' nothing changes - I've tried startin up TeaseAI and using the media panel to manually open a video before starting the session but the same result - no video, just audio.

I'm running the latest win mediaplayer 12 on win7x64 with .NET all installed. I do have vlc installed as well as the K-lite codec pack. I've tested all the different video types in mediaplayer itself and they play fine in there, tbh I'm at a bit of a loss?

Are there any debug commands or logs that may offer a clue as to whats stopping it or am I just not understanding the app?

Thanks for any advice you can offer =D

-------------------------------------

UPDATE: OK, so I've managed to find the video window by pure chance - it is the exact width of the side panel and only displays when TeaseAI is running maximised and the side panel is hidden?? (screengrab below)
If I turn the side panel on it seems to be getting knocked off the side of the screen. Any ideas?
video.png
video.png (319.65 KiB) Viewed 1836 times
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

LaunchLover wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 9:31 pm
video.png
That is a weird bug for sure :)
I only installed k-lite and it started working for me. Try making a new Tease-AI folder and see if it is broken there also. Helps you zoom in to where the fault lies.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

LaunchLover wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 9:31 pm UPDATE: OK, so I've managed to find the video window by pure chance - it is the exact width of the side panel and only displays when TeaseAI is running maximised and the side panel is hidden?? (screengrab below)
If I turn the side panel on it seems to be getting knocked off the side of the screen. Any ideas?
That's definitely a strange one, I haven't heard of this issue before (but if anyone else is having it, please let me know). It definitely shouldn't be doing that, the video should appear at the maximum available size that preserves its aspect ratio. It should also account for the sidepanel being open, like this:

Can you try installing Tease AI to a new directory (so you'll start with completely new settings) like Gormur suggested and tell me if it still does this? If it does, then we can take the next steps to try to figure this out
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Harry2stroke »

I am having the same problem with the videos

and also TAI cannot play the videos from avatar in the .webm folder / format :-(
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Harry2stroke wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:18 am I am having the same problem with the videos

and also TAI cannot play the videos from avatar in the .webm folder / format :-(
I just tested here and worked with mp4 and webm files.

I am using the default window/panels.
whydif19
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by whydif19 »

Does this work in 64 bit? When I try to install, and run the exe, an icon shows up in my taskbar, but it disappears after about 5 seconds and nothing ever happens after that. When I checked the log, it says
5/9/2017 11:19:50 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/9/2017 11:30:12 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/13/2017 9:08:39 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/13/2017 9:10:24 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/13/2017 9:13:47 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
5/13/2017 9:20:47 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
5/13/2017 9:26:56 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
5/13/2017 9:27:20 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
I don't know what else to do, I have extracted the patch, I have windows .net and media player, and have read the guide. I tried running in Windows 7 compatibility mode, I tried running as admin, running in a smaller window size, everything I can think of. Any suggestions?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

whydif19 wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:44 am Does this work in 64 bit? When I try to install, and run the exe, an icon shows up in my taskbar, but it disappears after about 5 seconds and nothing ever happens after that. When I checked the log, it says
yes it works..i have win10 64bit and works fine for me (also on win7 64bit on my laptop it works)....sorry i really don't know what is the problem
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

whydif19 wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 4:44 am Does this work in 64 bit? When I try to install, and run the exe, an icon shows up in my taskbar, but it disappears after about 5 seconds and nothing ever happens after that. When I checked the log, it says
5/9/2017 11:19:50 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/9/2017 11:30:12 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/13/2017 9:08:39 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/13/2017 9:10:24 PM Application V0.54.7.0 started
5/13/2017 9:13:47 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
5/13/2017 9:20:47 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
5/13/2017 9:26:56 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
5/13/2017 9:27:20 PM Application V0.54.9.0 started
I don't know what else to do, I have extracted the patch, I have windows .net and media player, and have read the guide. I tried running in Windows 7 compatibility mode, I tried running as admin, running in a smaller window size, everything I can think of. Any suggestions?
Try downloading https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=49981 and install/repair.