Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by Shattered »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 pm
Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 am I don't know if I can make it day for 1
I did not understand this part. You dont want to get the 1 for the days she tell you to wait?
Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 am and assume enforcing it is impossible, but still works for me! Anything anyone can see could be wrong?
I remember some old personalities where you could get the Domme "busy" and she dont start the session. I think there was a lot of code with variables and flags to get that result. And I am not sure how TeaseAI check for time too.

On a side note, instead of the vocabulary, you can use a ramdom function #Ramdom(1, 7) (not sure if this is the correct command). With this, you can at least save that value to use in a variable.
As in if it rolls a 1, "1 days" is gramatically incorrect but I still want 1 to be an option. So ideally it'd be if rand = 1 day, else days.

And that seems reasonable, but I'd rather it was planned ahead of time rather than being blue balled at the start. If it could check for busy based on an end that would be awesome though.

And that does seem better than adding a vocab, but I wasn't sure if TeaseAI had it and didn't see it in the scripting guide. Thanks tho I'll try it.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 am As in if it rolls a 1, "1 days" is gramatically incorrect but I still want 1 to be an option. So ideally it'd be if rand = 1 day, else days.

And that seems reasonable, but I'd rather it was planned ahead of time rather than being blue balled at the start. If it could check for busy based on an end that would be awesome though.

And that does seem better than adding a vocab, but I wasn't sure if TeaseAI had it and didn't see it in the scripting guide. Thanks tho I'll try it.
Oh, that is simple, just include de word day/days on the vocabulary file:
1 day
2 days
3 days
etc

And remove the word from the line on the script.

But in this case, you need to use the vocabluary, not the comand #Ramdom, unless you use hours, instead of days.

I think 1885 implemented something with time count in the last version, but I am not sure. I really dont use this commands
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:07 am
Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 am As in if it rolls a 1, "1 days" is gramatically incorrect but I still want 1 to be an option. So ideally it'd be if rand = 1 day, else days.

Oh, that is simple, just include de word day/days on the vocabulary file:
1 day
2 days
3 days
etc

And remove the word from the line on the script.

But in this case, you need to use the vocabluary, not the comand #Ramdom, unless you use hours, instead of days.

I think 1885 implemented something with time count in the last version, but I am not sure. I really dont use this commands
That seems like an easy way I overlooked :P Thanks!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I had an idea for better implementation of my "control script"* and I liked to know if this could work the way I think should.

The Control Script is a script with only variables and flags, to check a/o advance the status of the session.

My "improved" idea is to create a single Link file with the control commands and, in the end, use a @CallRandom() in a folder with the real Link files.

each os these files would end with a @Call() back to the Link/Control file, in a line after the commands.

What I dont know is TeaseAI will try to call another link file after that, because the @Call() should call a module, not a link or will continue with the normal route after a @StartStroking? basically, teaseai will know its running a link (because the folder) and continue the circle?

The circle would be like this:

stroke
module
"fake link" (run control commands)
@CallRandom(folder/reallinks)
"Real Link" runs
@Call(stroke/link/fakelink.txt)
stroke

Its a lot of work to edit 62 modules and 30 links files (with 4 teases in each file) to do a blind test.

*The current way I use is to call a interrupt when all the 4 teases inside a module file already ran. The way work now is, you have around 25% to call a module where the control script will be called. But is too much ramdom, and I cant use % with the precision I wanted, because the script can be called 2 times in a row or not be called in a session.
solnemanamf
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.7

Post by solnemanamf »

Hello, long time reader and finally able to login. So first of all: Many thanks to everybody contributing, be it creating teases, writing programs or creating other content.

I have the same problem as Trusfrated: I can't get TeaseAI to start with a random domme. Using the random function in Settings>Apps I also noticed that the program never chooses the last directory in alphabetical order.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

As i said previously, it appears that the always start with random domme has some bug and it is not working.
You either have 2 options:
-wait next version which will hopefully have it fixed
-deselect the option in the menu (to avoid trhoeing errors), open the start script/scripts of your personality and write this as the first line in each script:
@NullResponse @RandomTease

This will override the bug and call the random domme "manually" and it will work :yes:
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by sexybastardo »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:48 am I had an idea for better implementation of my "control script"* and I liked to know if this could work the way I think should.

The Control Script is a script with only variables and flags, to check a/o advance the status of the session.

My "improved" idea is to create a single Link file with the control commands and, in the end, use a @CallRandom() in a folder with the real Link files.

each os these files would end with a @Call() back to the Link/Control file, in a line after the commands.

What I dont know is TeaseAI will try to call another link file after that, because the @Call() should call a module, not a link or will continue with the normal route after a @StartStroking? basically, teaseai will know its running a link (because the folder) and continue the circle?

The circle would be like this:

stroke
module
"fake link" (run control commands)
@CallRandom(folder/reallinks)
"Real Link" runs
@Call(stroke/link/fakelink.txt)
stroke

Its a lot of work to edit 62 modules and 30 links files (with 4 teases in each file) to do a blind test.

*The current way I use is to call a interrupt when all the 4 teases inside a module file already ran. The way work now is, you have around 25% to call a module where the control script will be called. But is too much ramdom, and I cant use % with the precision I wanted, because the script can be called 2 times in a row or not be called in a session.
Hey there,
Maybe this will work like you are expecting, TeaseAI is thinking you will run a module with the @Call command. But if you'll use a @StartStroking at the end of each file it could work. Maybe you'll have to try it with some test scripts. Unfortunately it will maybe cause some side effects, because you use a @CallRandom and then a @Call, there are some problems with combining different @Call commands.

I have sth similar running in my personality. It looks like this:

Stroking
1 Module Script "ChooseModule" incl. all needed checks, then runs different Scripts with @CallReturn (in Custom/CallReturn)
1 Link Script "ChooseModule" that does the same for all links.
Stroking
etc

Modules always end with an @End and Links with a @StartStroking, and it works. In this way you have full control of which module/link will be available, depending on your vars/flags. I use only @CallReturn currently, because it's the only reliable function and it works like a charm. Don't combine @Call, @CallReturn or @MiniScript.
There still exist a problem with the @Call function in 54.7 that could break the session when called after a @CallReturn or if you use a @Call/@CallReturn/@MiniScript in a Module before you use @StopStroking. I just figured it out with Daragorn and there will be a fix for some of the problems I mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19545#p231212
I tried to figure out the whole behavior of the combination of all the @Call etc commands. I learned that @CallReturn is the only thing that works perfectly in every case.
Last edited by sexybastardo on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

sexybastardo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 pm Modules always end with an @End and Links with a @StartStroking, and it works. In this way you have full control of which module/link will be available, depending on your vars/flags. I use only @CallReturn currently, because it's the only reliable function and it works like a charm. Don't combine @Call, @CallReturn or @MiniScript.
There still exist a problem with the @Call function in 54.7 that could break the session when called after a @CallReturn or if you use a @Call/@CallReturn/@MiniScript in a Module before you use @StartStroking. I just figured it out with Daragorn and there will be a fix for some of the problems I mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19545#p231212
I tried to figure out the whole behavior of the combination of all the @Call etc commands. I learned that @CallReturn is the only thing that works perfectly in every case.
Just to clarify...currently there is a small bug with @CallReturn() not behaving properly if you use them during a module before giving the @StopStroking command (not @StartStroking as sexybastardo wrote :-D ..probably it was just mystiping from him, but i wanted to clarify this).
So, if you are NOT stroking callreturn works perfectly, if you are in a stroking cycle and callreturn, it works fine too...the only issue right now is if you are in a module/link, you are in a stroking state because you never used the @StopStroking command and you launch a @CallReturn().

P.s: always remember to use @End after the @StartStroking in the link too....not using it might cause problems. A script ALWAYS need to close with an @End

As far as using @CallRandom()-run a link-then @Call() back to the link, i think it should work fine if you give the @StartStroking command....i am not completely sure, though, but i think it should work
I currently have a similar behaviour in my personality, with a "generic" module/link which does its tricks and then @CallRandom() the "real" link or module....i don't use a @Call() back to the "generic" module/link, though.
Without that, it works perfectly for sure....i don't think there should be any issue, though, doing that since basically @CallRandom() and @Call() share similar code, so, if it works with @CallRandom() alone, i don't see why it shouldn't with a @CallRandom() followed by a @Call().

My suggestion, as always, with such complex behaviours is, first of all create some simple test files and try them in a test session...just create a pair of fake modules with 1 line (just to be sure it is reading the files correctly), a pair of fake link done in the same way and try running a session using them (do not try them with just the "run file text" option in the debug panel because it might work differently since, using that, it will NOT start a session and, for example, if you run a module, when it ends, it will send you to an end script instead of a link, since the "session timer" it is 0)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

sexybastardo wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 pm Stroking
1 Module Script "ChooseModule" incl. all needed checks, then runs different Scripts with @CallReturn (in Custom/CallReturn)
1 Link Script "ChooseModule" that does the same for all links.
Stroking
etc
OK, you use a @CallReturn for every "real module" you want. @CallReturn will ensure TeaseAI dont "get confused". My problem with @CallReturn is I dont want to edit this file everytime I add a new module (I guess you have some ramdom part to call the modules too)

But I just imagined a backup plan, in case TeaseAI go back to Links after the @Call(stroke/link/fakelink.txt) runs.

I will test first if this is needed, but I can create a flag in every link file and put a @Checkflag on the start of the fake link. If the flag exist, will skip all the check part and go direct to the end of the file, deleting the flag.

thanks for the responses.
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by sexybastardo »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 pm (not @StartStroking as sexybastardo wrote :-D ..probably it was just mystiping from him, but i wanted to clarify this).
ups, yes ... that was a mistake.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:55 am OK, you use a @CallReturn for every "real module" you want. @CallReturn will ensure TeaseAI dont "get confused". My problem with @CallReturn is I dont want to edit this file everytime I add a new module (I guess you have some ramdom part to call the modules too)

But I just imagined a backup plan, in case TeaseAI go back to Links after the @Call(stroke/link/fakelink.txt) runs.

I will test first if this is needed, but I can create a flag in every link file and put a @Checkflag on the start of the fake link. If the flag exist, will skip all the check part and go direct to the end of the file, deleting the flag.

thanks for the responses.
Actually it is much easier than that (this is how my personality works too):
-put the real modules/links in a new directory (let's say realMod/realLink)
-put the "do your checks" links/module in the original modules/links folder of your personality
-at the end of this just @CallRandom(realMod) @End (or @CallRandom(realLink) @End)

P.s: if you don't want to choose randomly, then simply use a specific @Call(realMod,nameOfScript.txt) and it will work too

As long as you have a @StartStroking/Taunts command inside the links it will work just fine using @Call/CallRandom with no need to use complex call/callreturn stuff :yes: and move to a strokecycle, then to a module.
If there is no @Startstroking/Taunt inside the called script, then it will move to a new link when it ends
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:37 pm Actually it is much easier than that (this is how my personality works too):
-put the real modules/links in a new directory (let's say realMod/realLink)
-put the "do your checks" links/module in the original modules/links folder of your personality
-at the end of this just @CallRandom(realMod) @End (or @CallRandom(realLink) @End)

P.s: if you don't want to choose randomly, then simply use a specific @Call(realMod,nameOfScript.txt) and it will work too

As long as you have a @StartStroking/Taunts command inside the links it will work just fine using @Call/CallRandom with no need to use complex call/callreturn stuff :yes: and move to a strokecycle, then to a module.
If there is no @Startstroking/Taunt inside the called script, then it will move to a new link when it ends
Oh, cool...that was my concern, if a @StartStroking would be enough to make TeaseAI continue to the stroke part. Will be a lot more easy that way, I just need to move the link files to another folder and create the fake link file.

In this case, could you skip the Links if you use @StartStroking in the end of a module?

Fun fact: in my actual system, I noticed a constant 25% (+/-) of the modules are reseted (just ran the 4th tease inside the file) every session. It's almost reliable to use knowing 1 of 4 cicles will run the check module, but still can have sessions with 0% (and I am getting really annoyed with modules skiping for the "check module")
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:19 pm As i said previously, it appears that the always start with random domme has some bug and it is not working.
You either have 2 options:
-wait next version which will hopefully have it fixed
-deselect the option in the menu (to avoid trhoeing errors), open the start script/scripts of your personality and write this as the first line in each script:
@NullResponse @RandomTease

This will override the bug and call the random domme "manually" and it will work :yes:
The correct line should be this:
@NullResponse @SetDomme(Random)

This is why I have a file with all commands to copy/past in the scripts. Is so easy to put something wrong. :-D
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:49 pm In this case, could you skip the Links if you use @StartStroking in the end of a module?
I think it should work (not sure it won't create issues, though...i don't think it should but....the code is a bit "cryptic" let's say :lol: so, as always, the best advice i can give is do some test session with test modules/link and check if it follow the cycle you want to without problem...if it does then you can implement it for real in your personality.
Fun fact: in my actual system, I noticed a constant 25% (+/-) of the modules are reseted (just ran the 4th tease inside the file) every session. It's almost reliable to use knowing 1 of 4 cicles will run the check module, but still can have sessions with 0% (and I am getting really annoyed with modules skiping for the "check module")
I am not sure i understood what you mean here....if i got it right, you mean that usually 1 every 4 times that you reach the "fake module" part, it will skip it?
Keep in mind that in the "original" link/module folder (the one containing the check scripts) you have to have a normal script, a _CHASTITY script and a _EDGING script to deal with all possible situations.
If you have all three, when you reach a module/link it will surely read one of those and do the checks.
The "real" modules/link, obviously, need to be in separate directories from the one containing the check ones and, in the settings make sure that you have all available scripts checked for your personality (the "real" ones will not be in the list, obviously, since they are not in the "standard" teaseAI directories, but it is not a problem since you will manually call for them...in the settings you just need to have all the "check" modules/links checked and available.....once you have that, unless you made some weird mistake in your scripts, it will always go through the check link/module)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:44 am The correct line should be this:
@NullResponse @SetDomme(Random)

This is why I have a file with all commands to copy/past in the scripts. Is so easy to put something wrong. :-D
Actually you can do it both ways :D
My original command were @RandomTease, @DommeTease, GlitterTease1, etc etc...then 1885 (smartly, i have to say) also created the @SetDomme(xx) command which, basically, will internally call my original commands depending on what you have written in the ()....i am still used to my old commands so i still use them that way but, anyway, they are interchangeable :-D