Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

DiDi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by DiDi »

Hi,

I hope someone can help me here.

I tried setting up the random domme folders and changing the settings accrodingly but when I try to start I always get an error.

Details:

Random folders are under E:/RNG/[Domme1, Domme2, Domme3,...]

In the settings menu I selected the parent folder (RNG) as the random domme directory
I also checked "always start with a random domme"

But when I now start I get the error that the path is not valid and it show me the path "E:/Domme"

Did I do something wrong? Can someone explain to me how I need to set this up?

Thanks a lot for the help guys.
celebritycomps19
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by celebritycomps19 »

I'm quite new to tease AI and have been practising learning all of the specific commands and how to get the program working. The only thing I can't seem to do is play a specific Domme category video. For instance if I have a specific type of videos in the softcore category how do I only play those?
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

Hi

I have a question regarding the media files in Tease AI. For example, I have a folder "Femdom" containing several subfolders which in turn contain femdom videos:

Femdom
- FemdomEmpire
- SweetFemdom
- ballbusting
- etc.

Let's say there are 10 videos in "FemdomEmpire" but only 2 in "SweetFemdom", are these 12 videos all equally likely to be selected by Tease AI (the path in the settings would be the main "Femdom" folder) or are the 2 videos in the "SweetFemdom" folder more likely to be played?

Put differently, the question is whether Tease AI first randomly selects one of the subfolders (each subfolder having the same chance of being chosen) and then one of the videos (i.e. the videos in the folder with fewer files have a higher chance of being chosen) OR whether Tease AI has an index of all videos contained in the media folder and its subfolders and sub-subfolders and randomly chooses one of the videos in this list (i.e. all files are equally like to be played).

I know that this is quite a technical question, but I thought that one of the users more familiar with how Tease AI works in detail might know the answer :-)

BTW: putting all files into just one folder is not an option, amongst other reasons because the files are categorised in the subfolders (by producer or topic (e.g. "ballbusting")), so that I could also set one of the subfolders as the main folder (and only have e.g. FemdomEmpire or ballbusting files).

Thanks for your help!

:wave:
Notay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Notay »

If I recall correctly, it should pick one of the 12 equality.

Technical answer:
When a script calls for a video, Directory.GetFiles with the search option AllDirectories is used to get a list of videos in the given folder. Then a random one is picked from that list. (Tease AI does not keep a index of all media.)
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

Notay wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:55 am If I recall correctly, it should pick one of the 12 equality.

Technical answer:
When a script calls for a video, Directory.GetFiles with the search option AllDirectories is used to get a list of videos in the given folder. Then a random one is picked from that list. (Tease AI does not keep a index of all media.)
Thank you very much for your quick answer! Glad to hear that the amount of files in each folder is irrelevant :-)
Notay wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:55 am When a script calls for a video, Directory.GetFiles with the search option AllDirectories is used to get a list of videos in the given folder.
That's what I meant when I wrote that TeaseAI has an index: that it first gets a list of all available files and then chooses from this list ;-)
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

Good day. I just built a new computer and was moving all the files over (selectively) and when I loaded up TeaseAI it is if I've never used it (no settings or anything transferred over). I guess this stuff is not kept in the installed TeaseAI folder, can someone tell me where it is at. I don't really want to go back through and try and set everything up again.

Thanks,
-A
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Ajax wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:14 am Good day. I just built a new computer and was moving all the files over (selectively) and when I loaded up TeaseAI it is if I've never used it (no settings or anything transferred over). I guess this stuff is not kept in the installed TeaseAI folder, can someone tell me where it is at. I don't really want to go back through and try and set everything up again.

Thanks,
-A
The folder should be something like that:

C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\Tease_AI
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:30 am The folder should be something like that:

C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\Tease_AI
Thanks. I moved the folder across and still no settings present in the new launch of Tease AI.

UPDATE: I just started fresh and let TAI create the correct folder then moved across the config file instead of moving the directory.

-A
Philocalist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Philocalist »

Hi,
I'm new to this tease Ai thread and I have only one question.
Are these really Ai-s or just smart written programs with randomness?
Did you really implement machine learning?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Philocalist wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 am Hi,
badly there is no machine learning.
Only a lot of code
and because you can add your own code, I believe this is the reason for the title.
Philocalist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Philocalist »

Spielers wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 am
Philocalist wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 am Hi,
badly there is no machine learning.
Only a lot of code
and because you can add your own code, I believe this is the reason for the title.
Thanks.
bonjoviGR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonjoviGR »

Im sorry if this has been answered before but is this running on android? Or something like this?
Notay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Notay »

bonjoviGR wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 am Im sorry if this has been answered before but is this running on android? Or something like this?
At this point it's Windows only. Tease-AI Java should work on other desktop operating systems, still no mobile support.
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

Anyone know a quick/efficient way of tagging many local images?

From a fresh version of TAI, tried to follow starting setup advice, but most of it recommends using tumblr for teasing images, and recent post suggested running in offline mode instead...

Anyone seen ways to;
- Download/import pre-tagged image sets from other users (I have some for the Domme only).
- Mass tagging by type
- Folder Tagging?
- Work around for tumblr deletions (which is still the best way to have infinite fresh images)
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Hey All,

I know some of those who worked on TeaseAI and Java dont seem to have been active for a while (from what I could tell) and I am long overdue writing on here (took me a while to get an invite) however I really wanted to, thank everyone who has been involved in creating tease ai/java and any of the content that can be found in this forum.

IT's all sensational and fantastic work!

I've really not started anything yet but life and time permitting I really want to contribute and create some cool content to be added! I've enjoyed not only Tease AI but the RPG style cock hero series and the story mode cock/edge heros and I really wanted to THANK those who contributed to it! KEEP up the amazing work!

All the cool work has inspired me to create my own version of something. I havent pinned a story or idea down but toying with the idea of a Game somewhere between the RenPy Story type and the RPGMaker style but more likely created via Unity. Which I'd be looking to add in pictures, videos as well as story. Had this mixed idea or creating an open world /quest style game were some of the quests break out into various challenges and follow a story arc. With the ability in game to also break off onto other side quests or introduce downtime elements.

I.e a side quest might be something like the awesome "Technical forms" challenge or downtime ideas like an Arcade or Bar etc so you can play sub-games which break out into different ideas i.e each machine in the arcade is for different things - Edging, CH, Strip poker and so on.The Bar being a place where story interaction allows you to break out into a TeaseAI style interaction and pickup different chicks who might influence the overall story arc.

All extremely ambitious I know and a good chance it might never get off the ground, but if it does you will all be first to know and i'd certainly be open to contributors.

Before I sign off. Again Thank you to those who create content you are the true superstars of the internet!