Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by GodDragon »

timoth31 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:52 am Oh sad.. But well yours looks amazing, some things need to be fixed, but that's not a urge it's still quite stable
What's broken? Please report any issues you encounter.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

I'm reporting it on your thread
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

is someone using v56? is it more stable than 55.3? https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI
BobFrapples
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BobFrapples »

https://github.com/BobFrapples/TeaseAI

I've begun re-implementing TeaseAI in C# with the intention of doing a android front end as well as a Windows front end. It should wind up being not only easier to develop for, but more reliable as well.
Things I need assistance with:
  • Someone familiar with the scripting to confirm understanding of commands and what they do. https://github.com/BobFrapples/TeaseAI/ ... Keyword.cs
    help finishing pulling more commands from the VisualBasic to the processor structure.
    help with writing tests to prove the commands work as expected.(This ties in well with the first one if someone can script and code)
    someone willing to start implementing a Xamarin based front end so both android and windows implmentations can exist.
    iOS versions can exist if someone has a mac
Chrome210
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Chrome210 »

Hi, I'm quite interested in starting TeaseAI. However, I'm not exactly the brightest when it comes to downloading stuff and what not. When I try to download TeaseAI it's a .rar file and I can't open it. Is this supposed to happen? If so, how do I open it? Again, I'm not the smartest with this stuff so try not to call me an idiot lmao. Thank you in advance.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Chrome210 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 pm Hi, I'm quite interested in starting TeaseAI. However, I'm not exactly the brightest when it comes to downloading stuff and what not. When I try to download TeaseAI it's a .rar file and I can't open it. Is this supposed to happen? If so, how do I open it? Again, I'm not the smartest with this stuff so try not to call me an idiot lmao. Thank you in advance.
Search for the 7-Zip app (download from the official site). With that, you can exctrat the .rar file to any folder you want (I suggest create one TeaseAI folder)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Chrome210 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 pm Hi, I'm quite interested in starting TeaseAI. However, I'm not exactly the brightest when it comes to downloading stuff and what not. When I try to download TeaseAI it's a .rar file and I can't open it. Is this supposed to happen? If so, how do I open it? Again, I'm not the smartest with this stuff so try not to call me an idiot lmao. Thank you in advance.
If you're unsure how to install/use 7-Zip you can download Tease AI and all the patches you need from my Mega account: https://mega.nz/#F!4qZFRSCT!DzUa_xIsjZHhUS3FBICVwg

All the files are .zip archives so you shouldn't have problems: make sure to extract all the patches in order.

Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 am
If you're unsure how to install/use 7-Zip you can download Tease AI and all the patches you need from my Mega account: https://mega.nz/#F!4qZFRSCT!DzUa_xIsjZHhUS3FBICVwg

All the files are .zip archives so you shouldn't have problems: make sure to extract all the patches in order.

Bye! :wave:
Plus, check the start guide from malaru here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Tease AI Folder Path Issue

Post by YamiLoli »

Hi, I've got a problem with my Tease AI. Its folder(called "Tease AI") was originally contained in a folder(with a blank name), but then I moved it to a different folder and deleted the old one. The issue here is that now every setting in Tease AI got reset. I still have my files, images, personalities in one folder, but they just don't work because now the folder path name is different. I can't set this folders name to the old one since it was basically a blank name. I tried setting it to blank again, but it doesn't work :c I hope I explained it well enough to understand. Please help!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Folder Path Issue

Post by GodDragon »

YamiLoli wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:24 pm Hi, I've got a problem with my Tease AI. Its folder(called "Tease AI") was originally contained in a folder(with a blank name), but then I moved it to a different folder and deleted the old one. The issue here is that now every setting in Tease AI got reset. I still have my files, images, personalities in one folder, but they just don't work because now the folder path name is different. I can't set this folders name to the old one since it was basically a blank name. I tried setting it to blank again, but it doesn't work :c I hope I explained it well enough to understand. Please help!
You can find the Tease AI Settings in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Tease_AI and then copy the settings file from the old one to the new one.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Re: Tease AI Folder Path Issue

Post by YamiLoli »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm
YamiLoli wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:24 pm Hi, I've got a problem with my Tease AI. Its folder(called "Tease AI") was originally contained in a folder(with a blank name), but then I moved it to a different folder and deleted the old one. The issue here is that now every setting in Tease AI got reset. I still have my files, images, personalities in one folder, but they just don't work because now the folder path name is different. I can't set this folders name to the old one since it was basically a blank name. I tried setting it to blank again, but it doesn't work :c I hope I explained it well enough to understand. Please help!
You can find the Tease AI Settings in C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Tease_AI and then copy the settings file from the old one to the new one.
That fixed it! Thank you :love:
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello,
I like teaseMe and Hot a lot!
Only I have a problem with the pictures.
The program often tells me that it can not find my collection.
Since I do not understand everything from the program.
What pictures do I need and in which folder do I have to put them in?

Maybe there is one who sends me his collection as a zip.

It sure is a lot more fun to suffer when everything works really well!

Thank you very much for an answer. (please help me)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

I've sent you an e-mail.
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

I read your email.
But to understand this and to implement it correctly is difficult for me.
This takes me longer.
Thanks for your email and help
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

You're welcome. Send me a PM if/when you need more help.
Chico