Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by fusiontermite »

Stefaf wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm Yes the left one activates the genre and the right one determines if sub directories are included.
Good to (finally) know! Thanks a lot! :-)
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

Hello all! I am hoping that someone could give me some help, by either pointing me in the right direction for answers or explanation. I am running the latest versions of teaseAI, the patch and the unofficial patch.

I am having Trouble with Miss Blue, every time I log on she says it has been a long time, even with it has only been an hour. Then she says that I changed my orgasm settings. Also when she had me do anal every picture that she tried to load failed.

Second I am a little confused about the games. And how to set them up?

Overall I feel like there is so much that I am missing in teaseAI just because I don’t understand how to make everything work.

Sorry for my ignorance and thank you for all your hard work!!!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

smargerbarg wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:06 pm I am having Trouble with Miss Blue, every time I log on she says it has been a long time, even with it has only been an hour. Then she says that I changed my orgasm settings. Also when she had me do anal every picture that she tried to load failed.

Second I am a little confused about the games. And how to set them up?
I don't know much about Miss Blue, maybe if you post your problem in the Miss Blue thread PtheV will help you.

About the games and how to set them up read here.

Hope it helps.

Bye! :wave:
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

About the games and how to set them up read here.

Hope it helps.

thanks so much that is exactly what I needed!!!
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

Unfortunately I have now run in to a whole new problem. I can no longer open tease AI. when I open the program a message comes up that gives me the option to continue or to quit. neither continue or closing the message have any effect the message will reappear instantly. I have completely deleted the program and reinstalled everything including the patches and personalities and nothing has fixed the problem. the message that appears says:

"System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Tease AI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)"

here is the full message:
Spoiler: show
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Tease AI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append)
at Tease_AI.Form1.TeaseAIClock_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 18445
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.2633.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.9.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.7.2612.0 built by: NET471REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I did try and change the wake up time to some time in the morning because every time I looked at it the wake up time would be the actual time. when I did it showed a similar message, although hitting continue worked just fine and I could continue on with the program.

please help!!! I am by no means tech savy but love the program so much!!!
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

smargerbarg wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 pm Unfortunately I have now run in to a whole new problem. I can no longer open tease AI. when I open the program a message comes up that gives me the option to continue or to quit. neither continue or closing the message have any effect the message will reappear instantly. I have completely deleted the program and reinstalled everything including the patches and personalities and nothing has fixed the problem. the message that appears says:

"System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Tease AI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)"

here is the full message:
Spoiler: show
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Tease AI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\System\Variables\SYS_WakeUp'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append, Encoding encoding)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.MyServices.FileSystemProxy.WriteAllText(String file, String text, Boolean append)
at Tease_AI.Form1.TeaseAIClock_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 18445
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in G:\Dario\Tease-AI2\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.54.9.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.7.2556.0 built by: NET471REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Microsoft.mshtml
Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

I did try and change the wake up time to some time in the morning because every time I looked at it the wake up time would be the actual time. when I did it showed a similar message, although hitting continue worked just fine and I could continue on with the program.

please help!!! I am by no means tech savy but love the program so much!!!
Try going to the Wicked Tease personality folder (or any other personality that you may have) in TAI Scripts and copying the SYS_WakeUp found in TAI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\System\Variables and paste it to your Miss Blue personality folder at TAI\Scripts\MissBlue_v1.06\System\Variables and see if that fixes the problem.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

smargerbarg wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 pm I did try and change the wake up time to some time in the morning because every time I looked at it the wake up time would be the actual time. when I did it showed a similar message, although hitting continue worked just fine and I could continue on with the program.
I had the same problem but it only happened when swithching personality and after few times it disappeared.
The problem is also explained here.
If you want to fix the wake up time go to C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Tease_AI. Open the most recently modified folder(they should be named like this: Tease_AI.exe_Url_pk5uubfar3knpjqeqrmy0ebv2ztqyl5y). Again, open the most recently modified folder: inside you will find a CONFIG file named user.
Open it using notepad(I suggest notepad++) and scroll down until you see this section
Cattura di schermata (127).png
Cattura di schermata (127).png (3.61 KiB) Viewed 3732 times
and change the time. Save and close the file.
If you open Tease AI(Settings>Sub) now you should see that the wake up time has changed. Close ad re-open Tease AI to make sure the problem is fixed.

tulips
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by tulips »

I can't wait to try it out...
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the TeaseAI settings are stored? I thought it would probably have to be a txt file, but I didn't find any nor any other file with a current date modified after changing any of the settings. I am mainly asking because it would like to add additional petnames (unfortunately, this is one of the few variables you cannot simply change by adding a few lines in the vocab file).

Thanks a lot! :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:55 am Hi,

Can anyone tell me where the TeaseAI settings are stored? I thought it would probably have to be a txt file, but I didn't find any nor any other file with a current date modified after changing any of the settings. I am mainly asking because it would like to add additional petnames (unfortunately, this is one of the few variables you cannot simply change by adding a few lines in the vocab file).

Thanks a lot! :-)
As I said in my previous post in this thread your settings are saved here: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Tease_AI.
You will find some folders named like this Tease_AI.exe_Url_pk5uubfar3knpjqeqrmy0ebv2ztqyl5y. If you open the most recently modified folder
Cattura di schermata (139).png
Cattura di schermata (139).png (27.24 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
you will find some folders named like this. If, again, you open the most recently modified folder
Cattura di schermata (140).png
Cattura di schermata (140).png (25.23 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
you will find the file with your settings. If you scroll down you will find this section with your petnames.
Cattura di schermata (142).png
Cattura di schermata (142).png (23.18 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
I'm not a programmer so I don't know if you can add other petnames simply adding them here or if you have to change the code to do that.
However what you can do is creating a vocabulary file named #Name for example(Miss Blue already has it) and list all your petnames.
I read also that you'd like those names to be influenced by your Domme's mood/personality: to do that open TeaseAI and click on Tools>Command Guide in the menu on top. In command type field select Command filters: if you scroll down you will find the @Crazy, @Degrading etc filters. @CFNM is not listed here but you can use it anyway.
Open #Name in the vocabulary folder of Miss Blue and add your custom petnames like this:

Code: Select all

@Crazy crazy petname
@Crazy crazy petname
@Crazy crazy petname
@Degrading degrading petname
You could also combine(not sure if it will work, but it should) the Bad/Neutral/GoodMood filters with the @Crazy, @Degrading... This way you will have a crazy petname for when she's in good/bad/neutral mood etc etc...

Code: Select all

@Crazy @GoodMood crazy good mood petname
@Crazy @NeutralMood crazy neutral mood petname
@Crazy @BadMood crazy bad mood petname
The #Name vocabulary won't work in HoT, for example, since it uses only #SubName and #PetName. What you could do in this case is:
  1. Install notepad++
  2. Open all the HoT files with notepad++ and click replace. Replace #PetName with #Name and click the Replace in all open files button(or whatever is called in your language)
This should solve your problem.

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Just as a hint, notepad++ has a very powerful function called 'Find in files', so instead of open all scripts in notepad++ (which would be a lot :w00t: ) you simply could search for #PetName in all files of a given directory (the personality script folder in this case),... there is also a function called 'Replace in files'.
Be careful when you use it, it REALLY replace EVERY entry in all of the files found in the given directory.... but used wisely it can save you a lot of work. :-)

Best greetings! :wave:
Devon113
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Devon113 »

So... yeah not sure if this is the right place but... I seriously gotta say "thanks" to the creator(s) of this amazing piece of software!
Last edited by Devon113 on Tue May 07, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
dyna015
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dyna015 »

I have followed instructions to setup program. However, it never runs. No errors. Just sits there. Any ideas?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dyna015 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:28 pm I have followed instructions to setup program. However, it never runs. No errors. Just sits there. Any ideas?
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Maybe a stupid suggestion,... but you didn't described your problem very detailed,... did you typed 'hi' in the chat-text-field?!

Good luck!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

dyna015 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:28 pm I have followed instructions to setup program. However, it never runs. No errors. Just sits there. Any ideas?
Sometimes I got a similar problem. The program takes a long time to run the first time. Killing the process and trying again solves for me.

Also, make sure you have the requirements, like .NET (I think) installed.