Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by markus »

Hi!

I have 2 questions, especially for the ones who are experienced with TAI and following it's development for while.

- There are those glitter chats, like i.e. in \Scripts\personality\Apps\Glitter\Trivia\AR_NP_5000Dollars.txt
Do they ever run? If so, how to trigger? ... Or is that an unfinished feature of TAI? Did ever somebody read those lines (from the 5000 Dollar example above):
What would you do with more than $5000 a month?
@Contact1 I think I'd eat at the restaurant every single day.
@Contact1 I would travel around the world!

- Is there a way of writing comments into the scripts? I mean some text which will be ignored by TAI, only to write notes into a script?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:54 pm Hi!

I have 2 questions, especially for the ones who are experienced with TAI and following it's development for while.

- There are those glitter chats, like i.e. in \Scripts\personality\Apps\Glitter\Trivia\AR_NP_5000Dollars.txt
Do they ever run? If so, how to trigger? ... Or is that an unfinished feature of TAI? Did ever somebody read those lines (from the 5000 Dollar example above):
What would you do with more than $5000 a month?
@Contact1 I think I'd eat at the restaurant every single day.
@Contact1 I would travel around the world!

- Is there a way of writing comments into the scripts? I mean some text which will be ignored by TAI, only to write notes into a script?
For the Glitter chat, you need to have the "Trivia" box checked in the settings. Should pick a ramdom file inside that folder.

There are no comment command for TeaseAI, just the @Info, used in the end of the scripts. That text will show in the description of the file if you select it in the Scripts tab in Settings.

You can use (text inside here) too, but remember this is used as a link for @Goto and similar commands.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi avatarbr !
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:26 pm For the Glitter chat, you need to have the "Trivia" box checked in the settings.
Well, I always have that selected, like all those other possible settings (Daily/Egoist/Trivia and so on), but my problem is that I never ever had read such lines while playing, ... so still I suspect 2 possibilities:
- It is a feature of TAI which was planned but was not implemented entirely
- I don't understand how those glitter-chats work :-/

Did you ever had some trivia-chat lines displayed while you playing? If so, when and how?
Should pick a ramdom file inside that folder.
I have played around with the source-code, made a button which triggers such a file to be loaded and even displayed in the chat, but I don't see the context,... I don't understand how this was originally planned by the original author,... how such lines should be used and when.
You can use (text inside here) too, but remember this is used as a link for @Goto and similar commands.
THX! ,.... This seems to work, ... I'll have to test this a bit more and look up if it could lead to problems,... but at a first test this seems to work just great!

Best greetings,
m
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

markus wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:56 pm Hi avatarbr !
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:26 pm For the Glitter chat, you need to have the "Trivia" box checked in the settings.
Well, I always have that selected, like all those other possible settings (Daily/Egoist/Trivia and so on), but my problem is that I never ever had read such lines while playing, ... so still I suspect 2 possibilities:
- It is a feature of TAI which was planned but was not implemented entirely

Did you ever had some trivia-chat lines displayed while you playing? If so, when and how?
Should pick a ramdom file inside that folder.
I have played around with the source-code, made a button which triggers such a file to be loaded and even displayed in the chat, but I don't see the context,... I don't understand how this was originally planned by the original author,... how such lines should be used and when.
Now you said that, I don't remember to get that specific line in any session, but others trivias yes. I don't know if I have that file here, but I will take a look to see if anything is wrong with that one.
Nah, if there is nothing wrong with that specific file, it shold run at ramdom with the others trivia files. There is nothing "special" in the glitter chat (just the files in the Script folder being called from modules/links).

Could be just bad luck too, if you have a lot of trivia files.

EDIT: I just take a look and there are 80 files inside the trivia folder (In the HoT version). And I didn't see a lot yet. Plus, there are a lot of files inside other folders, so should be just "bad luck" (I call variety :lol: )
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

I wonder is there a command that can make the "orgasm settings' section non clickable permament\by mistress\by time. Just like it makes when amount of orgasms locked?

Best regards,
Soth
Lovepain99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Lovepain99 »

Can you guys please help me to geht the right setting on Tease AI?
What are the apps and games for?
Are there any scripts involving wax, nipple clamps or clothespins?
Also set url links doesn`t work.
Thank you
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Lovepain99 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:45 pm Can you guys please help me to geht the right setting on Tease AI?
What are the apps and games for?
Are there any scripts involving wax, nipple clamps or clothespins?
Also set url links doesn`t work.
Thank you
I can't tell you much about Apps, since I never used them, except that if you click on Metronome you can set the minimum and maximum stroking pace. If you set the maximum to 200 and the minimum to 1000 your maximum stroking speed will be 4 beats/second and the slowest will be 1 beat/second.

The games are games. You have a slot machine, you can play a matching game, you can buy and Exchange cards which forms your collection. To play this game you have to set your cards first. To do that click on Settings>Apps>Games
Click on the slots you see and set the images for your cards. Here's an example of what I did:
Spoiler: show
Cattura di schermata (108).png
Cattura di schermata (108).png (344.13 KiB) Viewed 3317 times
Then you have Risky Pick. In Risky Pick you need to have 100 bronze tokens to play; then you pick a box. Every box has a different number of edges to do but you don't know how many edges there are in your box until you open it at the end of the game. At the end of the game you'll be paid with 1000/the number of edges contained in your box, but first you have to edge many times as your box says.
When the game starts you will eliminate a certain number of boxes every round. After each round your Domme will make you an offer: X edges for Y tokens. If you accept the game ends you do your edges and you get paid. Otherwise the game continues until you end with only two boxes: yours and the one on the board. At that point you'll be asked what you want to keep. Then the game ends as usual; you do your edges and get paid.

Yes, House of Tease has some script with nipple clamps and clothespins. I don't know about MissBlue and Spicy since I haven't played with them yet.

What kind of problem do you have with urls?

Bye! :wave:
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

I'll answer your post here.
tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:52 pm However Stefaf has already fixed that in his next patch. Sorry I forgot to edit this post yesterday... :innocent:

Since both of you are working on your own patch, why don't you team up and work on the same patch?
You could create a patch team: this way you won't risk to work on the same thing that the other has already implemented, you'd share workloads and...
We are past that point for quite some time now. Our work is based on different stages. I can't merge his work and he can't mine. It was even too late as he released his work.

Since i won't stop developing until a new version is released (duck's maybe) i'll implement the Metromome stuff. I'll use a different technical approach, but i'll implement the same commands. I'm not sure when i'll do that. Most likely not in the next release.

A little annotation here: When it comes to me there are no unofficial releases. It's an Open Source Project of the community moderated by 1885 and pepsifreak. I can't do it, because i'm to stubborn when it comes to code. Everyone is free to contribute to the project. The only tiny thing that you have to do is to learn github and to resolve your merge conflicts on your own.
tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:52 pm ... release patches faster.
What brings me to the next point: I'm going towards a point where i plan to release a new version. Something which is really awful to do. Creating the archives is no problem at all. But communicating it, is a nightmare. "Please Mod, could you modify Post XY?" That's where it starts - Bug tracking is another. Read all Forum posts and try to imagine what version somebody is using, and remember everything, while github has a bugtracker... Faster Releases are nothing i want. Now it's pretty quiet in here. So now it's maybe easier to keep track.
Right now and for quite some time now, i could publish a new release within 10 Minutes. But i simply don't want to do that overhead. All i want is to write code.

My current plan is to release a new version on github as soon as my current sub-step is completed. I'll communicate it in a small post here. I won't ask any mod to modify any of 1885's or anyone else posts. When it comes to me, i'll solve bug tracking using github. I'll read that BugThread occasionally, but i'll only react, if there are big problems or a bug report contains all necessary or available information.

My time is limited and guessing and asking all stuff that somebody could have done, is wasting that limited time. I hope you all understand that. ;-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Stefaf wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:47 am I'll answer your post here.
tigrotto wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:52 pm However Stefaf has already fixed that in his next patch. Sorry I forgot to edit this post yesterday... :innocent:

Since both of you are working on your own patch, why don't you team up and work on the same patch?
You could create a patch team: this way you won't risk to work on the same thing that the other has already implemented, you'd share workloads and...
We are past that point for quite some time now. Our work is based on different stages. I can't merge his work and he can't mine. It was even too late as he released his work.

Since i won't stop developing until a new version is released (duck's maybe) i'll implement the Metromome stuff. I'll use a different technical approach, but i'll implement the same commands. I'm not sure when i'll do that. Most likely not in the next release.
Thanks for your reply and for your work on TeaseAI Stefaf!
About the patch team and releasing patch faster: I don't know anything about writing code and I didn't mean to rush you. TeaseAI works fine with Daragorn's patch 55.3. Even better with markus' patch 55.5. I just thought that two people working on the same project would have finished it faster.
However it doesn't matter...

About your next patch... As I said TeaseAI works fine now, so, since you're already working on the next patch, you could delay your next release and implement the metronome too without having to release another one shortly after...
However, it's just an idea, so feel free to do however you like... ;-)

Bye! :wave:
AnonymousPseudonym
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AnonymousPseudonym »

Where in the files can I alter how many edges are in play in Risky Pick? I think halving about half of them would balance the game more (seriously, I'm not doing 100 edges - even if I bargain out at around 50 that's a bit over the top). I've tried looking through the game files but all I can find are the dialogue options for Risky Pick.
ImageImage Image
Author of the Original Sin webteases.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

To ANYONE who write scripts.

I've been trying to push the limits of what can be done inside Tease-AI.
I needed something for WildFire. Just found out something nice and wanted to bring it to attention to anyone who might care.

Basicly I wanted to use #Vocabulary <-- Concealing numbers inside Tease-AI
If you create a #File with

Code: Select all

It works!
Great but I can do that with #Random(1,5) too...
But!
Say you want to be able to skip some values like maybe 2 and 3
You CANT do that with #Random()
but you can do that using #File and say a flag.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PUT THE FLAG AFTER THE VARIABLE!!!

2 @NotFlag(Test1)
3 @NotFlag(Test1)

This works too!!
Meaning you can create #Files that can be used in @SetVar, @Variable[] and @ChangeVar[]=[]+-*/[]

I'm using this in some scripts for WildFire where she makes decisions (as much as this is possible :lol: )
Using this feature in the personality I can use it to adjust certain values for decision making using flags.
Before I had to use like +10 lines for her to make a decision based on different values, now I can do it in 1 or 2 lines.

This combination works as well.

1 @Variable[]>[]
2 @Variable[]>[]
3 @Variable[]>[]
Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

How can I change the settings in TeaseAi so that only the offline pictures are being used even if the script tells the software to show pictures from an URL file? I have read people mentioning it but didn't find it in the settings.

Thanks for your help!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

fusiontermite wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:33 pm How can I change the settings in TeaseAi so that only the offline pictures are being used even if the script tells the software to show pictures from an URL file? I have read people mentioning it but didn't find it in the settings.

Thanks for your help!
Hi!

Open Settings, select the tab 'Misc' and at the bottom-right corner you can toggle the offline-mode on/off.

:wave:
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

Hi!

Open Settings, select the tab 'Misc' and at the bottom-right corner you can toggle the offline-mode on/off.

:wave:
Hi markus,

Thank you for your quick response! It's hidden quite well :-D

Speaking of images: in the settings, under Images / Genre Images / Local Images, there is a checkbox on the left side of each of the genres but there also is one on its right side (next to the path you define). I suppose, the left one determines whether or not the respective genre or path is used (?), but what is the checkbox on the right for? :rolleyes: :innocent:

Thanks and greetz
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

fusiontermite wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:12 pm I suppose, the left one determines whether or not the respective genre or path is used (?), but what is the checkbox on the right for? :rolleyes: :innocent:
Yes the left one activates the genre and the right one determines if sub directories are included.