Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by Stefaf »

This way you can customize your general time.
Let me explain: Your Wakeup Time is set to 18:00 (6PM). Then the @Morning filter is valid at 6PM instead of 8AM.
You get the idea?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Stefaf wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:17 am This way you can customize your general time.
Let me explain: Your Wakeup Time is set to 18:00 (6PM). Then the @Morning filter is valid at 6PM instead of 8AM.
You get the idea?
Thanks Stefaf
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

So again, about tagging and sorting. I think that if we have an option to play some game like sorting the pictures it's cool. Sorting pictures manually even with good tagger is bad and dull. It would be better if Domme will have an opportunity to sort pictures basing on our choice. Smth like "What is this picture---Softcore---Moved to softcore path", for example, it can be played during stops as to some kind of work for domme)))) Punishment or game like. For example "sort ten pictures in 2 minutes for me", like writing tasks.
And the database or LikedImages is still a problem if we are viewing or moving pictures manually, renaming also, using some good in-app option or some official tagger like the one in spicy theme is better, bad that it is not included in app. I want to sort and move them, I do not want to make additional variables for each file for needed functionality in scripts :-)
I thought of idea of using meta data with jpgs but it works for jpg only and you should convert others, the work with metadata also(((, but it is the way it used in come projects and it can be used for moving pictures without using some special app... :\'-(
And variables... If I want to count how many times has the picture appeared... I make 1 variable file a picture??????? Ah, a lot of files)))
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Stefaf wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 pm Can anyone tell me, why we changed the way @SetVar[] works?
Before 0.55.3 we were able to set a string value as well as a number.
Now if you try to set a string, it will be overwritten with "0", if there is no variable named like that string.

Well i like more restrictive stuff, but was this by accident or personal taste?
I did it to prevent errors when setting up vars and makign a mistake in writing the script.
For example @SteVar[x]=[Random(1,10)] instead of setting a number between 1-10 to that var would have set it to Random(1,10), thus causing error everytime you checked for the var or tried to do math operations.
I assumed that in any case you needed a string var it would be something deriving from user input, so in that case the check would not be there, but when using a @SetVar[] it would have always been a number...i never even know it was a possibility to voluntarliy use a string to set a var (and i can't think at why would you....but, anyway, that's the reason for it)
tures
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Master

Post by tures »

Hi milovana, i just download the file zip for Tease Ai, but the file .exe doesen't run, what's the problem? I have widows 10.
P.S. sorry for my english :-D
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Is there any possibility for a soon-to-be-released update to include the ability to interact during a video? I get why that's the default, but it seems like a big limitation to not allow commands to be executed or user input to be reacted to during a video.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:57 am Is there any possibility for a soon-to-be-released update to include the ability to interact during a video? I get why that's the default, but it seems like a big limitation to not allow commands to be executed or user input to be reacted to during a video.
I am not sure there is sucj a limitation actually.... I think it is just because most times in modules the play video command is tied to an @afkon command, which is what is preventing the interaction i think... I remember writing during videos and having interactions going.... For example i have scripts where you can ask for quitting during a video... And it works fine... When you ask to quit it triggers the response and stops the video
jonq
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by jonq »

I have been using AI for awhile now and fisrt of all I love it
Just was wondering if it was possible to set up a domme setting screen for a "master" also.
instead of cup size, it would say how big his cock is...etc
Already working on the script rewrite.
Also is it possible to have different voices for varies dommes(I have'nt read thru all the different post, so I apologize if this has already been answered)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

jonq wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 pm I have been using AI for awhile now and fisrt of all I love it
Just was wondering if it was possible to set up a domme setting screen for a "master" also.
instead of cup size, it would say how big his cock is...etc
Already working on the script rewrite.
Also is it possible to have different voices for varies dommes(I have'nt read thru all the different post, so I apologize if this has already been answered)
In the sub settings there is a pair of options to change cock/balls to clit/pussy, but apart for that, if you want a male master all you have to do is setting up folders of images of a male instead of a domme as your master and then you have to modify your scripts/vocabs to use male reference instead of the typical female ones....sadly you have to do it "manually" since a personality is just a compilation of scripts....and all scripts are made by male with a female mistress in mind :D
kimochii69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kimochii69 »

Hiya everyone,
This is my first post here! I recently discovered Tease AI and am having great fun with it but i’m quite new to this kind of thing, both the program and being a sub too, so I have some questions!

Firstly, I am using v55.3 and the house of tease personality, my mistress doesn’t really seem to remember any info about me. Obviously she uses my name and pet names but if, for example, I play a session to finish and then start another she just starts from scratch. She doesn’t say “back again slave?” Or anything like that. Also she doesn’t keep track of my orgasms or ruins in any way. Is this down to something i’m doing wrong or is there no scripting for this? I mean I don’t do denials but I guess she has to track that in some way so I am just wondering why she doesn’t react?

Secondly, I am having some problems with a module called “Zoran-foot-fetish” I have a bunch of pictures tagged with pov and feet but it says it cant link to them(away from computer now but i will screenshot it later if i can) can anyone give me advice on how to tag them or link them correctly?

Thanks in advance and if this is posted in the wrong place please let me know!

Happy teasing :)
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

every time glitter app opens tease AI freezes, does not respond and i have to force quit the session. how am i struggling to get this set up so much.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Ecik17 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:00 am A quick question - if you have a domme with multiple "outfits" (slideshows), is there a way to type in a command to make them switch? :-)
In many personalities there is here and there the chance she will change outfit, but if you want to make it "triggered" by something you write, you can create a response file like this:

[change outfit]
[All]
@NullResponse @NewDommeSlideshow
[All End]

Now, every time you type "change outfit" it will load a new gallery (you can change the words inside the first [] and put in there whatever phrase you wish to use to "trigger" the response).
Save the file as a .txt and put it into your personality/vocabulary/response folder
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello !
I have a problem with "TAG pics " we can I do this ?

Then I have a folder with " Titts " other with Ass ! We can I put the url pics in this !

Only Copy or a faster way ?

Thank you
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

smargerbarg wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:46 pm every time glitter app opens tease AI freezes, does not respond and i have to force quit the session. how am i struggling to get this set up so much.
Did you have all 3 Glitters pic folders set?
kimochii69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kimochii69 »

Hello,
Is there a way to see which script is currently running?
I’m exploring a bunch of community scripts and found a really hot part but can’t find it again without reading the scripts out of tease!