Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by avatarbr »

Mochrion wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm One more question...

I'm trying to setup a simple AI with a single, start, link, module, and end.

The one thing I can't figure out is how to prevent it from going to "end". I would like it to loop the single link and single module indefinitely until I tell it in script to go to end.

I tried setting the tease length minimum and maximum to "999", but for some reason after the module completes it still sometimes goes to the end script.

Anyone have any ideas what I'm missing?
I don't know why TeaseAI is not respecting the time range, but you can use a @Call(LinkFilePath) at the end of the module, since a session will end only after a Module, not a Link.
oldpencildick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by oldpencildick »

i was wondering if its possible to add new image folders or if its something un-available to do myself because i want to add a feet and pussy folder as well as an ebony and asian.
slut2122
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by slut2122 »

Hi. it will probably sound stupid after all that tech talk but i have problem on installation that i cant figure out.
It says an error had occurred and it could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\myuser\Desktop\Newfolder\Images\Session images'.
can anyone help me with it?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

oldpencildick wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:03 pm i was wondering if its possible to add new image folders or if its something un-available to do myself because i want to add a feet and pussy folder as well as an ebony and asian.
In the tag tab on the setting menu, there are some categories where you can just select a folder. If the categorie you want don't exist, you can use the tags and select all the images in the folder. If the tag don't exist, you can use a uncommon tag.

slut2122 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:15 pm Hi. it will probably sound stupid after all that tech talk but i have problem on installation that i cant figure out.
It says an error had occurred and it could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\myuser\Desktop\Newfolder\Images\Session images'.
Did you downloaded at least 1 personality? I think I got that error when I tried to create a test personality and opened TeaseAI before copying files inside the personality folder.
slut2122
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by slut2122 »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 pm
oldpencildick wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:03 pm i was wondering if its possible to add new image folders or if its something un-available to do myself because i want to add a feet and pussy folder as well as an ebony and asian.
In the tag tab on the setting menu, there are some categories where you can just select a folder. If the categorie you want don't exist, you can use the tags and select all the images in the folder. If the tag don't exist, you can use a uncommon tag.

slut2122 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:15 pm Hi. it will probably sound stupid after all that tech talk but i have problem on installation that i cant figure out.
Did you downloaded at least 1 personality? I think I got that error when I tried to create a test personality and opened TeaseAI before copying files inside the personality folder.
Sorry for the delay but it worked and i couldnt disconnect from it till now. AMAZING work! super awesome
but now i have some problem at loading images during session. it says error loading image. i have downloaded pics frm google and made a file of a couple of them and used the file in local images. i think the problem is around there couse url and tumblr works fine.
oldpencildick
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by oldpencildick »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:25 pm

can you have folders in the categories like you can in a domme folder then?
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi, all!

I need to setup Images tab. Where can I download pics of boobs, asses, and so on?(Not one by one from google, but maybe with an archive)
Maybe somewhere is a pack or torrent of these pics?

Best regards,
Soth
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Hello,

after following the progress for TeaseAI since its beginning i'll decided to write some scripts of my own now. In the last weeks i read allot about the commands and the "flow" it self. Its easy to create content, i like that. But i will most likely not be able to write a whole personality my self. So right now i'm planning on a "guest" that comes to visit from time to time. I guess thats work enough for me. :) But i ran into a problem. Ok, its not a problem but an issue i though i might be talking worth of.

When i read 1885 tutorials he suggested unique flags and variables. Simply by putting a personal initials infront to avoid errors. I agree with that. But not in total. I thought it might be a god idea to commit to some global variables and flag initials. In that case all custom written scripts by any user can share the same "knowlegde" the personality has about a sub. An example:

If i use milo_CBTCockYes as a flag for the sub likes Cock CBT and milo_CBTCockNo for not, every script that commits to these prefixes and namings would instantly work when added to and existing and running personality. It would be much easier to mix them.

Maybe i missed this topic and you allready talked about that. Then please let me know where to find. Otherwise and if some of you are intressed i will start a new tpoic about that.

Cheers
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

basim wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:43 pm When i read 1885 tutorials he suggested unique flags and variables. Simply by putting a personal initials infront to avoid errors. I agree with that. But not in total. I thought it might be a god idea to commit to some global variables and flag initials. In that case all custom written scripts by any user can share the same "knowlegde" the personality has about a sub. An example:
Yes, I found this "problem" when trying to integrate some Miss Blue files in my personal version of HoT. PtheV created a few variables with the same function I already have (like av_ballsTied).

But the global names would be hard to work, since everyone have a unique idea for how they want to use something.

A ex: I use a (av_fetish_pain) flag to skip (or not) a lot of cbt/pain parts of HoT. Some people would like to use just to trigger some text lines about pain.

If we had a lot of scripts around here would be a good idea to try something like that, but for now, I would just change the name of the flags/vaiables when I want to integrate with my own files. Or you can set both flags.
envy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:40 pm Im having trouble structuring a tease and was hoping from some help from a more experienced scripter.

I want to over-ride the normal structure of the program and not use the link or stroking parts. What I want ideally is a way to call a script and then return to the same place. My solutions is to immedietly call a custom script called main.txt as soon as the program starts and attempt to keep the program in that file. so for example say i want these lines to print in numerical order:
file:main.txt:
line 1 @Call(...\task1.txt)
line 3
@End
file:task1.txt:
line2
@End
unfortunately this just gives line 1 and 2 and then goes off and runs a link file. I can "fix" it by putting an @Call command int task1.txt to call back to a point in the main file, but this gets messy fast. Is there a way to automatically return to where you left off?
If you use @CallReturn on the first file (main.txt), when task1.txt ends, will go back to main.txt in the line 3 of that example.
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 am
Yes, I found this "problem" when trying to integrate some Miss Blue files in my personal version of HoT. PtheV created a few variables with the same function I already have (like av_ballsTied).

But the global names would be hard to work, since everyone have a unique idea for how they want to use something.

A ex: I use a (av_fetish_pain) flag to skip (or not) a lot of cbt/pain parts of HoT. Some people would like to use just to trigger some text lines about pain.

If we had a lot of scripts around here would be a good idea to try something like that, but for now, I would just change the name of the flags/vaiables when I want to integrate with my own files. Or you can set both flags.
Na, i only meant basic things like CBT, Sissy, CEI, etc.. to be global... on the other hand, no one will install scripts that do not match his personal preference. soo ... maybe this is all not a great feature.

Ok something complete diffrent now.
Anyone who could tell me where the basic settings of TeaseAI are stored? In my case i would like to change the "lock limit" orgasm value without reseting the whole program.. ?!
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

basim wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:19 pm
Na, i only meant basic things like CBT, Sissy, CEI, etc.. to be global... on the other hand, no one will install scripts that do not match his personal preference. soo ... maybe this is all not a great feature.

Ok something complete diffrent now.
Anyone who could tell me where the basic settings of TeaseAI are stored? In my case i would like to change the "lock limit" orgasm value without reseting the whole program.. ?!
Yes, I think 188 5implemented some things like that, but not about fetishes (some options in the menu work something like that, like @XXXAllowOrgasm, Domme age, cocksize etc) Would be a good idea if this was implemented before we created a lot of scripts.

The setting are stored in the appdata folder (don't remember the exact path, just type "%appdata%" and you will find), but you can't change that in the menu anymore?
qx9w
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qx9w »

Hey, I've just run into an issue where the tease has ended way before the minimum limit I specified in the settings.
It ended up running for about 30 minutes, when it should have been at least 75.
I've got "Domme decide based on level" ticked but I assumed that would mean higher-level dommes would go for longer teases, while still remaining in your range - is that not the case?
Does "Domme decide based on level" actually mean she just makes up her own time limits?
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

qx9w wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:01 am
Does "Domme decide based on level" actually mean she just makes up her own time limits?
AFAIK yes, Domme decide means that your time limits aren't considered, she sets the time limit. If you set a min and max range with no Domme decide, then a random time is selected between your range.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

qx9w
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qx9w »

forbiddendesire wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 am
AFAIK yes, Domme decide means that your time limits aren't considered, she sets the time limit. If you set a min and max range with no Domme decide, then a random time is selected between your range.
That's what I suspected - thanks!
While I've got you here, a quick question about Glitter settings - if I have the domme's Glitter set to "On", will she still respond to scripts? Or does she only do that for the "Scripts" setting?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

qx9w wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:53 pm
forbiddendesire wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:50 am
That's what I suspected - thanks!
While I've got you here, a quick question about Glitter settings - if I have the domme's Glitter set to "On", will she still respond to scripts? Or does she only do that for the "Scripts" setting?
Off - No Glitter chat
On - Ramdom Glitter chats + scripts calling glitter chat
script - Only scripts calling the chat