Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

iCouteurs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by iCouteurs »

Oh okay makes sense, I thought it was part of every personality. Thanks though.
tbmb248
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tbmb248 »

This is probably really dumb... but I've downloaded the software and a couple teases and have no idea how to get them started or anything.. any help? Thanks in advance
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tbmb248 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 pm This is probably really dumb... but I've downloaded the software and a couple teases and have no idea how to get them started or anything.. any help? Thanks in advance
Check this topic: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733

Get that pdf file, will help you to setup TeaseAI.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

tbmb248 wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 pm This is probably really dumb... but I've downloaded the software and a couple teases and have no idea how to get them started or anything.. any help? Thanks in advance
When you say 'teases' do you mean a personality or do you mean webteases? It's guideme if you want teases.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

It's possible to edit/create the "on the edge" responses, without affect when you respond to a @Edge command?
Like, when you get a @Edge command, everything it's like how is today when you type "on the edge" or similar.

But, if you are not on a @Edge command, would work like a normal response. If I create a file on the Response folder, will conflict with the System @Edge?

I tried edit the Edge.txt (was a blank file) inside the Vocabulary\Responses\System folder, but nothing happened.

EDIT: OK, I tested here, and got confused.

"on the edge" and "edging" (not tested more) only work on @Edge.
"I'm on the edge" "I'm there" (I got from the EdgeKEY.txt file), trigger the edge response, even on a @Edge.

EDIT2 :lol:

I just notice "I'm on the edge" "I'm there" and other dont work on @Edge, even without my response file. It's possible to find all the responses working on @Edge command, like "on the edge" and "edging" (I always use the "E" shortcut)
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Hey whenever the TEASE AI does a slideshow with Hentai and other pictures, it freaks out and displays the pictures for only a few milliseconds until it stalls on a picture for a couple seconds and then goes ballistic again... How do I fix this?
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Quick Question:

There are any problem using @CheckStrokingState (I dont remember the exact command ) on the start of the modules, instead of @StopStroking?
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

hi everyone,hopefully someone will be able to help me or explain a few things,
i have installed tease ai with its builts in wicked personality and have gone through the Getting Started guide written by malaru
which as been amazing and helped loads,but there is a few questions i have that i cant seem to find the answers to,
im probably being a bit dumb and its probably quite obvious but i cant seem to get my head around it,
anyway hopefully someone may be able to put me in the right direction, i just wanted to get it all set up fully before
playing it and am just thinking i might be missing out on the full experiance because of something simple like not ticking
a few boxs, anyway here a few questions i have.

1: in regards to the suspend and resume setting i dont know what that is for, i assume its to suspend the dom so for example
if i go on holiday for 2 weeks i can suspend it and resume it when i return and then that way the dom does not assume i have just been ignoring her, same goes for some days in the week as i dont live alone i wont always be able to do a session so if i click the suspend and then resume when i can the dom will assume it is just the day after my last session.

2: i have read posts about text to speech but cant fine any option in the setting to allow this, is this something extra i have to
download and add or is that for other personalities that i have not installed yet, i only have the wicked one installed at the moment that came with the tease ai install.

3: in the step by step guide by malaru it mentions about videos but nothing more really, i assume in the settings there is a section to link a path to videos but i cant seem to find any in the install so are videos something i have to add my self and set up and then set a path to that folder in the settings.

4: games , i spotted a section in the settings for card game but the boxs are blank again i assume i have to place a path to the cards but again i cant find a folder with any in so same as videos above do i have to add my own or are they hidden in a folder somewhere in the ai install.

im sure i will have more but these are the ones i dont seem to understand at the moment, like i said im probably missing the point and those are probably with other personalities like house of tease or spicy etc but again would hate to miss out on something because i have negleted to set something up that i should have.
brian :-D
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 pm Quick Question:

There are any problem using @CheckStrokingState (I dont remember the exact command ) on the start of the modules, instead of @StopStroking?
Depens on what you want to achieve.... They are totally different commands.
@checkstrokingstate will move to the subparts of the script (Sub Stroking) or (Sub Not Stroking) depending on his state when it is used.... Apart for that, the command does nothing else... So if you want to tell the user to stop stroking you will still need to use @StopStroking in the (Sub Stroking) part of the script
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

ducaticarl wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:34 am hi everyone,hopefully someone will be able to help me or explain a few things,
i have installed tease ai with its builts in wicked personality and have gone through the Getting Started guide written by malaru
which as been amazing and helped loads,but there is a few questions i have that i cant seem to find the answers to,
im probably being a bit dumb and its probably quite obvious but i cant seem to get my head around it,
anyway hopefully someone may be able to put me in the right direction, i just wanted to get it all set up fully before
playing it and am just thinking i might be missing out on the full experiance because of something simple like not ticking
a few boxs, anyway here a few questions i have.

1: in regards to the suspend and resume setting i dont know what that is for, i assume its to suspend the dom so for example
if i go on holiday for 2 weeks i can suspend it and resume it when i return and then that way the dom does not assume i have just been ignoring her, same goes for some days in the week as i dont live alone i wont always be able to do a session so if i click the suspend and then resume when i can the dom will assume it is just the day after my last session.

2: i have read posts about text to speech but cant fine any option in the setting to allow this, is this something extra i have to
download and add or is that for other personalities that i have not installed yet, i only have the wicked one installed at the moment that came with the tease ai install.

3: in the step by step guide by malaru it mentions about videos but nothing more really, i assume in the settings there is a section to link a path to videos but i cant seem to find any in the install so are videos something i have to add my self and set up and then set a path to that folder in the settings.

4: games , i spotted a section in the settings for card game but the boxs are blank again i assume i have to place a path to the cards but again i cant find a folder with any in so same as videos above do i have to add my own or are they hidden in a folder somewhere in the ai install.

im sure i will have more but these are the ones i dont seem to understand at the moment, like i said im probably missing the point and those are probably with other personalities like house of tease or spicy etc but again would hate to miss out on something because i have negleted to set something up that i should have.
brian :-D
By no means an expert, but I'll try to answer what I can.
1. Suspend, resume: just a Save feature. If you suspend a tease mid-session, you can resume from that point. Depending on how the personality works (if it saves the 'last session' timestamp at the beginning or the end of the session for example), you might also use this feature to freeze your 'relationship' in time. You would need to save before finishing the session if you want to stop the personality from noticing the passed time however. Sometimes, Suspending a session, restarting TeaseAI and resuming the session might also help when a session breaks for some reason or you had some scripting error.

2. In the General tab of the settings is a Text-to-speech option. You can enable it and choose which text-to-speech engine you want to use. This does not depend on the personality. It will just read out anything the personality says in chat.

3. Tease AI does not provide the videos. You will need to have some videos somewhere on your system, and point towards the folder in the Tease AI settings. Ideally you have videos in the different categories, but few personality really use that system, so you might as well have them point to the same directory if you do not have your video content categorized.

4. You have to provide your own card backgrounds (by clicking on them). If you download the Spicy personality image file, there are several card images included that you can use for this. Again, iIve never had any personality use the cards, even when they were set up.

Other tip: apart from the card images, don't try to use Spicy yet. Although showing a lot of promise, it's still quite buggy and if you start out without at least some Tease AI knowledge, you won't have a good time with Spicy at the moment. Wicked Tease and House of Tease are pretty stable to start out with.
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

Is it possible to generate a random number between two variables, assuming they are both random numbers?

I was hoping this would work, but it doesn't

Code: Select all

@SetVar[c]=[#Random([a],[b])]
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ducaticarl »

hi holaba_be , thankyou for your response and advise, what you have told me actually makes sense now and i have
got my head round what you state so again thankyou that all tells me what i needed to know and does explain it quite well.
i will as you said avoid spicy for the time being and will stick with wicked and house of tease i think those will keep me busy for quite awhile. LOL
spicy does look amazing but will leave that for know until newer version comes out that has less bugs in it.
regards brian
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 am
avatarbr wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 pm Quick Question:

Depens on what you want to achieve.... They are totally different commands.
@checkstrokingstate will move to the subparts of the script (Sub Stroking) or (Sub Not Stroking) depending on his state when it is used.... Apart for that, the command does nothing else... So if you want to tell the user to stop stroking you will still need to use @StopStroking in the (Sub Stroking) part of the script
Yes, I just I want to include this "check" before the @StopStroking, because I am using @RamdomModule after reseting the variables on my system to check if all 4 modules already run, instead of rerun the same module.

But this caused TeaseAI running 2 @StopStroking in a row in that case (I got 4 when I discovered this would happens :lol: ), because I used 1 single @StopStroking on the first line (before checking the variable), when the correct would be put 4 (1 in each part).
sweden123 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:25 pm Is it possible to generate a random number between two variables, assuming they are both random numbers?

I was hoping this would work, but it doesn't

@SetVar[c]=[#Random([a],[b])]
Not sure if this works, but in your example, should be something like that to get the variables:

@SetVar[c]=[#Random(#Var[a], #Var[b])
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

fenway wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 2:56 am Hey whenever the TEASE AI does a slideshow with Hentai and other pictures, it freaks out and displays the pictures for only a few milliseconds until it stalls on a picture for a couple seconds and then goes ballistic again... How do I fix this?
Hey, try that script (just copy/past in a text file and run via the debug menu):
Spoiler: show
Will start a slow slideshow @Slideshow(Softcore, slow)
@NullResponse @SlideshowOn
@NullResponse @Wait(20)
@NullResponse @SlideshowOff
Will start a normal slideshow @Slideshow(Softcore)
@NullResponse @Wait(20)
Will start a fast slideshow @Slideshow(Softcore, fast)
@NullResponse @Wait(20)
@End
Se if this works, there are 3 slidshows type: slow, normal and fast.
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ducaticarl »

i have just started playing with ai and its wicked tease, and i was wondering, now and again my domme goes to the loo
for a pee , well infact she goes quite abit generally more than i do. LOL, must be female thing, anyway while she is in the loo
i am shown a slideshow of pictures to keep me busy while she is in the loo and told to stroke when hentie pictures are shown
but hands off when a pretty girl appears, im not really that much into hentie, do you think its possible to change it to perhaps
make me stroke when something humiliating comes on like gay or sissy images but hands off when a pretty girl appears or
is it just a case of changing the path to show those images and letting it continue telling me its hentie?
just something to had to my humiliation.

thankyou