Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by lestrian »

Shattered wrote:Can you create image sets for the guests? I think its the glitter stuff?
yes, go to settings>apps>glitter, and "set contact images directory" for each of the three girls
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

lestrian wrote:
Shattered wrote:Can you create image sets for the guests? I think its the glitter stuff?
yes, go to settings>apps>glitter, and "set contact images directory" for each of the three girls
Also note that the folder you choose MUST have a subfolder which contains the images. If you just select the folder with the images inside, the images won't show for some reason.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

forbiddendesire wrote:the images won't show for some reason.
That reason being that, as with Domme images, if there are subfolders, the app will randomly choose a set of pictures (=subfolder) to explore each new character apparition. This let you collect consecutive model poses taken in the same location in separate folders, adding to the experience. Note that the app will jump folders at certain points of the session.

I'm pretty sure subfolders are mandatory with glitter contacts, but I believe you may not use them with the domme images... though I would recommend also using subfolders with the domme pictures. It's jut better.
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

So what happen with the other people that were working on this or the new version since 1885 is gone again?
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

tBone wrote:So what happen with the other people that were working on this or the new version since 1885 is gone again?
I'm pretty sure 1885 will come back. He always does.
In fact, I've chatted with him right before he took his hiatus like 3 months ago or so.

He was like relearning how to code to make TAI even more a mindblowing experience in the future.

Also, he mentioned that TotalBratt is really heavy in scripting.

I'm working on my personality for quite some time now
I'll publish it in the community but creating a full-fleshed personality with voice,tone and tracking everything with variables remembering,adjusting to make it into a flawless progression feels like a second JOB :-D

So guys be patient!
And provide the monster with responses scripts :whistle: for the community to benefit it would be cool
Notay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Notay »

tBone wrote:So what happen with the other people that were working on this or the new version since 1885 is gone again?
I am still here, but lack the time to work on the rewrite. As SensEx said, 1885 will likely be back. If not the latest is open source, so if somebody else comes along they can update/maintain it.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

I am always around, but I don't want to step on any toes with commits so I haven't touched the code a whole lot since this hiatus started. I didn't even "play" Tease AI for a couple months but I've started going back to it in the last couple weeks.
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

pepsifreak wrote:I am always around, but I don't want to step on any toes with commits so I haven't touched the code a whole lot since this hiatus started. I didn't even "play" Tease AI for a couple months but I've started going back to it in the last couple weeks.
1885 is an overachiever kind of guy he will continue to work on his baby no matter what. Its his vision

Sure we could produce TAI a-like but to what end?

Currently TAI can do crazy stuff already
The real focus should be around providing content for it instead of wanting more.
Using what we have until we reach limits that's more likely to benefit TAI updates
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

SensEx wrote:
pepsifreak wrote:I am always around, but I don't want to step on any toes with commits so I haven't touched the code a whole lot since this hiatus started. I didn't even "play" Tease AI for a couple months but I've started going back to it in the last couple weeks.
1885 is an overachiever kind of guy he will continue to work on his baby no matter what. Its his vision

Sure we could produce TAI a-like but to what end?

Currently TAI can do crazy stuff already
The real focus should be around providing content for it instead of wanting more.
Using what we have until we reach limits that's more likely to benefit TAI updates
yes, the current state of the application its stable enough to create a lot of content (not 100%, but enough).

I would to like to see people working in general areas of the scripts, like vocabulary, responses, etc, so the IA could be a lot more real. I am not a native english speaker, so this parts are really hard to improve to me.

One day you guys will find some really strange word in the middle of a script :lol:
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

Is it possible to save the paths of the pictures and the custom settings in tease ai if I have tease ai installed on a external harddrive?
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

NEGEV wrote:Is it possible to save the paths of the pictures and the custom settings in tease ai if I have tease ai installed on a external harddrive?
I think all settings and paths of the picutres are saved in:
C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Local/Tease_AI/Tease_AI.exe_Url_LONG_NAME/0.54.4.0/user.config

Every new destination of Tease AI creates a new LONG_NAME folder starting with "Tease_AI.exe_Url_" (it also means moving/copying the program into a different folder). It should work, as long as your external HDD has the same letter every time you connect it to your PC (and copy the Tease_AI folder to Local if you want more privacy).
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hey guys!

Does anyone know if you can "input" a picture? Like you can input a var?

Regards
Genome :wave:
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:Hey guys!

Regards
I think you can only tag a image with "liked" or "not liked", and still, you cant call a specific liked image.

Unless you use a specific path to call a image with @ShowImage, and associate a Variable with this picture (like the name of the Model)

Would be cool if you could tag images in the chat, included personal tags (like names)
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

So I've gotten almost everything working, but I'd like to see how chastity works with this tease. She seems to bring it up but does nothing about it. How do I get her to use chastity on me?

Thanks!

Qybixxx
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

genome231 wrote:Hey guys!

Regards
I think you can only tag a image with "liked" or "not liked", and still, you cant call a specific liked image.

Unless you use a specific path to call a image with @ShowImage, and associate a Variable with this picture (like the name of the Model)

Would be cool if you could tag images in the chat, included personal tags (like names)
Thank you!
Then I guess I have to go about it the not so sexy way ;) Yaaa more setup stuff! :D

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)