Tease AI Intermission: New Features

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease AI Intermission: New Features

Post by 1885 »

Before we move on to the next part of the scripting overview, I want to take a moment to talk about a couple of previously unannounced features. One of the things I've tried to do with Tease AI is make it capable of fulfilling a wide variety of sexual desires and fetishes (especially the submissive ones), even if I don't share them personally.

One such fetish I wanted to accommodate, especially given the illusion of online interaction, is financial domination. For those who get off on buying things for women and giving them money, I don't understand you - but I want you to be able to experience that feeling with Tease AI. My only question was how?

Anything involving real money was obviously off the table, and an arbitrary amount of virtual money for pleasing the domme (just to turn around and give it right back to her) seemed unfulfilling and the wrong approach. That's when I came up with my own system that I think works pretty well: It uses Bronze, Silver and Gold Tokens.

Before we explain how those work and how you get them, let's take a look at a new app, the domme's Wishlist:

Every day, a new item will rotate through the domme's wishlist, which will cost a certain amount of either Silver or Gold Tokens. If you're able to buy the item she wants for her, then it will launch a Silver or Gold reward script.

These can be anything you want. She can let you cum if you like. She can say thank you and pat you on the head like there's was nothing special about you buying it cause she deserved it anyway. Whatever you want the rewards to be, they're as simple as writing Linear scripts. And you can have as many as you like in the domme's Wishlist folder, she'll select one at random and you're good to go.

So how do you create items for the domme's wishlist? This is actually very simple. The domme's Wishlist folder has a directory for the items she wants. To make a new item, you simply make a txt file with the following four lines:

The name of the item
The url of the image for the item
how much it costs
the domme's comment about it

So the file for the above screenshot looks like this:
Mortal Kombat X
h__p://www.meplay.com/content/images/thumbs/00 ... 4_360.jpeg
3 Silver
I heard that Cassie Cage can make guys' balls explode in this. We may go about it differently, but I'd say she and I are kindred spirits lol
That's all there is to it. You can create as many of these txt files as you want, and each day the program will select one at random and display it in her Wishlist.

As the program gets further in development, I'll add the ability to use Tokens for things like paying a cum tax as well.

So how do you get these Tokens? And what are the Bronze Tokens for if not to buy things for the domme? And how are Tokens any less arbitrary than virtual money? Good questions. First I'll give you the short answer:

How do you get these Tokens? You exchange complete sets of Trading Cards for them.

What are Bronze Tokens for if not to buy things for the domme? To buy packs of Trading Cards.

How are Tokens any less arbitrary than virtual money? Because collecting Trading Cards is easy. Matching sets to get Silver Tokens is difficult, matching sets to get Gold Tokens is even harder.

Now for the long answer: (I would like to point out that the images you'll see used in the screenshots below are images I added through the program's customization options. The pictures for the cards and card backs are not included with the program - they will be set by each individual user and cen be changed around at any time)

Let's start with the Exchange:

As you can see, you can spend 25 Bronze Tokens to buy a random pack of Trading Cards. There are three tiers of cards: Bronze, Silver and Gold. Bronze cards are very common, Silver are uncommon and Gold are rare. As you collect cards, you'll be able to see how many you have of each in your Collection:

When you have full sets of cards, they can be traded in for certain things:

A full set of Bronze cards can be traded for:

1 Silver or 50 Bronze Tokens

A full set of Silver can be traded for:

1 Gold Card or 1 Silver Token

A full set of Gold cards can be traded for a Gold Token

and finally, a Silver Token can be traded for 100 Bronze Tokens

I found this creates a very compelling game of collecting and strategizing for the best rewards. Plus it's always fun to tear open a new pack of cards :smile:

So how do you get those initial Bronze Tokens to spend? Well, Tease AI does give you a handful each day just for running it, but if you want to increase your total I invite you to try your hand at a couple games. First we have Slots:

The Slots uses the images and tiers from your customized card collection. Bet up to three Bronze Tokens, spin the reels and hope for the best! I've tried very hard to create a professional presentation with this game, and I think it's quite addicting :lol:

Next up you can try your hand at the Match game:

You can choose Easy, Normal or Hard. The harder you go, the less chances you get to make matches, but the bigger the payout. What's cool about this Match game is that it uses random images from your selected URL File and Local Image directories, so you never know what the cards will be and you never get the same game twice.

(Further down the line I'll probably try my hand at adding more complex games as well, but these are the ones currently on tap and functional)

By playing games you can increase your Bronze Tokens (or lose them!), you can trade those Tokens for Cards, you can match those Cards for better Tokens and finally you can use those Tokens to "buy" things for your domme.

I find getting those Tokens a pretty fun process, but it's not easy and you will work to get them. By the time you use them for your domme's sake, they really mean something. And I hope that translates well into the fantasies of anyone who gets off on forking their hard-earned money over to a domme.

And if not, hey - at least the games are fun :-)
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Intermission: New Features

Post by Ambossli »

i follow this project a while and the only thing i can think about are you crazy, have to much time or just genius.

thats so amazing i must be in heaven or hell
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

Ambossli wrote:i follow this project a while and the only thing i can think about are you crazy, have to much time or just genius.

thats so amazing i must be in heaven or hell
I can tell you in no uncertain terms that I am all three.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Wohoo!
That sounds really entertaining and addicting! :-P
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

1885 wrote:As the program gets further in development, I'll add the ability to use Tokens for things like paying a cum tax as well.
The slow, torturous journey of having to earn enough tokens to pay my cum tax. :-D

How about a game of checkers, where your domme starts the game with slightly more pieces than you, maybe two or three. Nothing like the thrill of being outnumbered with a risk element.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

One idea for another system could be a lottery style game. Each ticket might cost a coin.

There could be scripts set up to determine the game. How many numbers total, how many are chosen, and the rewards for matches.

I have a java program setup to do this, not sure how hard it would be to port into the code you are using to generate the TeaseAI base program, but I would be willing to share.

For Example:
If you set the Highest Number to 20, and the numbers to match to be 5. You can set some payoffs to be:
0: nothing happens (19.37% chance)
1: Get your coin back (44.02% chance)
2: Get 10 bronze coins (29.35% chance)
3: Get a pack of cards (6.77% chance)
4: Get a silver token (0.48% chance)
5: Get a gold token (0.01% chance)

The program calculates those odds for you when you go to enter tasks so that you know what kind of odds you are getting. My program runs the lottery after you buy one ticket which is very easy, but I guess it could also let you buy multiple to try and hedge your bets (harder to code b/c you would have to store all the tickets).

Something like this could also be incorporated into teases maybe to calculate when they will end, so the stroker has a chance. Will maybe take a look at making one of those control blocks.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Another question since you brought up making it viable for other fetishes, it seems like most of the tasks start with some stroking then go to a control block. Once inside that block I can see how it can be tailored to pretty much anything, but is there a way around the stroking portion?

What I had in mind was trying to potentially use the program as a disciplinarian, where it could set chores (and maybe use the flag system to see what chores it set and check if I did them) or track things like exercise and I wasn't sure if having some stroking start every time would be appropriate.

But hey, there are many more features to come and that could just be one of them.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.