Tease AI Scripting Overview Part 5: Responses and Interrupts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI Scripting Overview Part 5: Responses and Interr

Post by lmind »

Regarding the three passes through the Response triggers:

In your example, the Response triggers include: [I'm aching, I am aching, ache, aches, aching, achingly, achy, achey]

Does the file need to specify "I'm aching" and "aching" separately? I would think that if the player wrote "I'm aching" then the program could match it with the trigger word "aching" on the second and/or third pass. Am I missing something?

I would think that the list of triggers could be shortened to: [ache, aching, achy]

Because "ache" would catch "aches" and "achey"; "aching" would catch "I'm aching", "I am aching", and "achingly"; and achy is a solitary case.

I ask, because I'm poking around the Vocabulary/Responses/System files, like EdgeKEY.txt. I see both "edge", "on the edge", "I'm on the edge", etc, etc in there, and I'm wondering if just the word "edge" is sufficient to catch all those cases (when writing my own Response files).

Thanks 1885!

-lmind
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

Second question about Responses:

Is it possible to nest Vocabulary inside Response triggers?

For example,
Say you have a Vocabulary file named "#Hot" which contains:
hot
amazing
beautiful
gorgeous
incredible
etc.

Could you then modify the Response file "You're Hot" to include triggers like:
[youre #Hot, you're #Hot, you are #Hot,... etc]

...in order to have the Domme recognize "You are amazing", "You are beautiful", etc, etc.?

If possible, this might simplify Response triggers.

-lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

lmind wrote:In your example, the Response triggers include: [I'm aching, I am aching, ache, aches, aching, achingly, achy, achey]

Does the file need to specify "I'm aching" and "aching" separately? I would think that if the player wrote "I'm aching" then the program could match it with the trigger word "aching" on the second and/or third pass. Am I missing something?
The reason I wrote it like that is because of the way the first, second and third pass system works. I'm just thinking ahead a little bit, because Response files will be created and shared by the community and so the domme's vocabulary will grow. So imagine you end up with 3 different response files that start like

I'm aching.txt
[I'm aching, I am aching, ache, aches, aching, achingly, achy, achey]
My balls ache.txt
[my balls ache, my balls are aching, ache in my balls]
I love aching for you.txt
[love aching for you, love the way you make me ache]
If I say "I can't believe how bad my balls ache", the first pass picks up nothing, but the second pass picks up "My balls ache.txt"

But if I say "I didn't know balls could ache this bad", then the first and second pass picks up nothing, while the third pass picks up and returns a response from "I'm aching.txt"

So I would ideally have a balls ache txt that looks like:

My balls ache.txt
[my balls ache, my balls are aching, ache in my balls, balls ache]
By combining specific phrases like "I'm aching" and simple concepts like "aching" in the same file, that gives the pass system every chance to return the most accurate result possible once you have a lot of Response files in play.

lmind wrote:Is it possible to nest Vocabulary inside Response triggers?
This is not currently implemented, but it's definitely something I'll keep in mind as I keep developing