Denial Mistress (GuideMe) - YOU can make it better.

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Denial Mistress (GuideMe) - YOU can make it better.

Post by desertfox »

Hello, this may or may not be useful, but I stumbled on this thing a while ago and found it very interesting.

http://www.xwray.com/fiftyshades

This is a random text generator in the style of 50 shades of gray. If you follow the link below to github they have a description of how it was made as well as grammar file used for the engine that generates it. I think this could be adopted to, well, any of the random style teases that are created here.

In a 10 minute look I didn't get a very clear understanding of how it works, but at a high level I can somewhat start to see it. But tweaking this out for the broad categories of texts required here, you could (not sure) possibly call this from guideme in some manner, or, run it over and over to generate texts and manually place them into the tease.

The author suggests not using the 'dada' engine she used as it is over complicated, so going to shop around to see what you should use, as this process of getting the computer to appear to be speaking to you is quite interesting (but not being as robotic as using a modfied alice bot or something like that).

I mean the results on this page alone are pretty awesome and it seems really worth it to get a 'teasing, edging' text generator going for the multiple authors on this site that might use it.

*EDIT*
Ok just looked a bit more, here is the manual for the dada engine, the first overview section is a good view on what the engine has going on.

http://dev.null.org/dadaengine/manual-1 ... .html#SEC1

Nothing insane here. The idea would be forming a sentence structure and giving variables for each part of it. So in the context of each category you could have a rule going on like (pardon the lack of correct syntax, just looking at this still)

edge_sentence: [command| ""] edge_verb [time|""]

Then you'd drill down and pad out rules for above so command could be one of or neither:

I want you to, you will, she wants you to, i demand you, you must

edge verb would one of "edge, get to the edge, get on the edge, ride the edge"

time would be one or none of things like NOW, immediately, instantly, this second, in a moment

Anyway that isn't a well divided structure but I hope you can see the potential. You just fire that through the engine in a loop 100 times and you can pick out a number of meaningful phrases.

More over this can be used all over for more complex sentences so long as you break down what each part could be and make each part follow its own set of rules. For example the command part, rather than being a list of strings could be a list of rules in turn, helping to pad out the variety.

I'm sure this could also be used all over for getting texts of other phrases. This may still be a bunch of work, but perhaps makes the thought of writing it all somewhat interesting and exciting (as you wont quite know what gets generated) and much less daunting.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

If there was any interest in random text generation I found an engine called "Rant" I'm taking a look at right here http://rantlang.github.io/documentation.html. Was having an issue getting the dada engine running locally since it appears its for linux only, this one seems a bit more recent and windows oriented, but also has an output box to just post the code randomly. Not sure on what it can do yet but might fit the bill for writing some grammer routines.

I'm pretty interested in this 'problem' to figure out some prose to generate some psudo random dialog, not sure how far i'll dive into it but thought i would mention it if anybody was interested.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

desertfox wrote:If there was any interest in random text generation I found an engine called "Rant" I'm taking a look at right here http://rantlang.github.io/documentation.html. Was having an issue getting the dada engine running locally since it appears its for linux only, this one seems a bit more recent and windows oriented, but also has an output box to just post the code randomly. Not sure on what it can do yet but might fit the bill for writing some grammer routines.

I'm pretty interested in this 'problem' to figure out some prose to generate some psudo random dialog, not sure how far i'll dive into it but thought i would mention it if anybody was interested.

I'm definitely interested. Thanks for doing the legwork on this.

PG
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

It also seems like the teaseAI project here incorporates this exact strategy as the rant/dada engines for generating random text while pulling words and phrases from dictionaries. Would not be surprised if you could write a teaseai that just blabs a lot and would output results similar to one of these engines to be fed back here.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hey Nezhul,

still frustrated? Maybe you should just publish. Once people can play with it around they might be encouraged to modify and add text?
I am still waiting for this great project!
Qwert
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): In relationship with real Domme and fantastic woman. :)

Post by Qwert »

richman2 wrote:Hey Nezhul,

still frustrated? Maybe you should just publish. Once people can play with it around they might be encouraged to modify and add text?
I am still waiting for this great project!
I don't think he even look at this thread anymore. He said he will release it on the early april still no signs it will ever be released.I think it was little rain from a big cloud.Shame as I loved first one. Let this unborn baby program rest in peace.
Mopee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mopee »

There is still hope. Whatever the case is, please tell us and we can try our best to make amends. Nezhul could release the program like Heart's Club and provide updates.

If writing is not his forte, leave it to us.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

I'm still interested too! Just for the record.
PG
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Yea, sorry guys for the wait. Some RL stuff got in the way, and it took me awhile to resume the developement. But yea.... it's pretty much done.

Also just FYI - I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing I did here with TeaseAI.

I would like some beta testers first, so if you are interested - just PM me.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Nezhul wrote:Yea, sorry guys for the wait. Some RL stuff got in the way, and it took me awhile to resume the developement. But yea.... it's pretty much done.

Also just FYI - I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing I did here with TeaseAI.

I would like some beta testers first, so if you are interested - just PM me.
You know, I looked at TeaseAI, and just getting started is a pain in the ass. It seems like a great program, but reading how much has to be done to get it going put me off. I'd volunteer to beta test but I've already got too much on my plate, but if you don't get any other volunteers in the next little bit I will make time.

PG
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

That's actually why I didn't use TeaseAI too. Just looking at preferences window made me lazy.

Still, as I said, you can probably do the same thing I did with Tease AI.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

I like to join the beta too. :-)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm planning to release it soon enough, I guess there's no much point in any more beta...
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by hallojo1337 »

Sounds great! :-D :clap2: :happy2:
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Okay. Awesome! 8-)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)