Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Re: Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Post by AllanM »

Hey 1885,

Your AI software sounds great. I've enjoyed a few things by you in the past, and expect this will be pretty great. I would offer to help with testing, but I'm pretty busy with life and such at the moment, and you'll probably have more than enough people willing and capable of providing you with the testing you need.

However, I will go ahead and volunteer for any more difficult, or more refined testing you might need, because this is, in part what I do professionally. Software testing that is. If you don't need my assistance at all, that's perfectly fine too. I still look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Allan
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

1885 wrote:Is Twine the future of webteasing?

No. No, I don't think it is.
What a hot picture. A hot girl with such a perfect and shapely pair of tease and denying breasts.

The program looks mind-blowing.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

This is WILD.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

great project :w00t: looking forward to try it out! :innocent:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
jayjaysub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jayjaysub »

This sounds incredibly impressive and could be a true game-changer.
If you still need testers, I would be honored to help.

jay
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Cool idea. I totally agree about most things being uninteresting after the first time since not knowing what's coming next is part of what makes a tease fun. I'll be interested to see if you can make this so that people can use it to write different types of teases, so it stays fresh.
dust373
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dust373 »

This is a very exciting project that I would like to help test. I am a professional software tester. I am running Windows XP and 7.
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

This sounds AWESOME!

It's exactly how you wrote it - even teases like Jewell for CyberMistress and now SexScripts get really tedious and predictable after 2-3 runs. I can't wait to test the full version!

I just hope you won't stop developing it, like many people did before you. I have seen so many ideas for similar programs, some even with 3D graphics. Everybody always have high hopes but then developers close the project because of lack of time, interest etc.

Keep up the good work and don't you dare to give up! :-D
10qp10qp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 10qp10qp »

I've been enjoying the regular teases on this site for quite some time now. In my opinion the release of GuideMe with all the new teasing options was something to be very excited about already.

I definitely agree that the existing teases become boring after playing a couple of times, and since it takes so much time for the writers to create the most awesome teases on this site, this sometimes results in not having much new to look at for a while.

Your preview looks very promising. I'd feel honored if you'd allow me to give it a try and of course I'd provide you with all possible feedback.
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

1885 wrote:Apart from teasing you in the chat session, the domme can also send you daily tasks in txt files. These are presented as notes she's typed up for you and "uploaded" to you through the chat's file transfer feature which adds to the immersion of the experience. These tasks are randomly generated and the intensity of the tasks reflect the setting you've chosen for your domme.
I would love to know a little bit more about this, if possible.

I'm curious to know if there will be a feature that caters to line writing punishment. Sort of like Writeforme or Fondofwriting. Maybe along the lines of being given a random task, which you have to complete at a specific time or date. But also something maybe where the txt or doc file that you complete the report on can be fed back to the Domme, where it can be verified (kind of like a spell checker type thing) to prove that you started the task at a specific time, but also that you didn't make errors.

I think something like that can work really well in accordance with chastity.

Another feature I'd love to see is the ability for the Domme to differentiate between certain types of pictures, in other words, being punitive to the sub, knowing when to allow him to see a non-nude picture instead of a nude one. Kind of teasing him and not allowing him to view more explicit pics until he deserves to, or has earned it.

I know that you said sites like Tumblr can be selected and specified. But it would also be nice if a Domme could differentiate between certain themed folders in accordance with the chat, without it feeling like I have made it happen in a contrived way by selecting specific folders.

I suppose you have probably got all the personality angles covered anyway. ;-)

Something else which would be good is if somehow the Domme could learn that you like certain images better than others, so she can use them to torment you more in future. Maybe if you suggest how hot a certain picture is, and more vehemently, it kind of gets recorded into the Domme's memory. For example, if I added exclamation marks at the end of a chat message, it could get attached specifically to that particular image, which the Domme remembers.

I probably have an endless stream of thoughts and ideas. But I'm sure you have gone far and beyond already. :-D
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

If it works and if you finish it, it sounds great! ;)

Given that there are superb unfinished projects lying around, and this project is HUGE, I'm crossing my fingers that it will be released and worth the wait!
No pun intended! ;-)

I second teasinot's points:
I'd love to see some task based features that will require you to give a password or similar after completion.
Writeforme is a great tool for that (although I know some people see it as a turn off). Or having to watch some videos or slideshow, to get a password or to be able to answer a question or similar. We had stuff like that in the month of Jana and other series and it was great. (I remember looking up a certain picture in a tumblr archiv took me some time and was entertaining and demanding at the same time. I'm sure this could be automated as well "Look for this picture on this tumblr site: Give me the 3rd word of the title as proof that you completed the task" etc.)

I know the whole project will require a huge effort, especially if it is ment to work well and feel "natural".
If you still need testers, count me in.

Already: thanks again for your work and creative ideas! ;-)

Windows7 64bit here.

Cheers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

VanHellsing wrote:I just hope you won't stop developing it, like many people did before you. I have seen so many ideas for similar programs, some even with 3D graphics. Everybody always have high hopes but then developers close the project because of lack of time, interest etc.
That's a fair concern. Obviously I can't guarantee the same thing won't happen here, but if it helps I can say that I've been working on this across multiple iterations since August of last year. I'm very satisfied with how it all works together now, and I'm confident I can cross the finish line within a reasonable timeframe.
teasinot wrote:I'm curious to know if there will be a feature that caters to line writing punishment.
Like this? :-)

teasinot wrote:Something else which would be good is if somehow the Domme could learn that you like certain images better than others, so she can use them to torment you more in future. Maybe if you suggest how hot a certain picture is, and more vehemently, it kind of gets recorded into the Domme's memory. For example, if I added exclamation marks at the end of a chat message, it could get attached specifically to that particular image, which the Domme remembers.

She already does this, no exclamation points necessary.
teasinot wrote:Another feature I'd love to see is the ability for the Domme to differentiate between certain types of pictures, in other words, being punitive to the sub, knowing when to allow him to see a non-nude picture instead of a nude one. Kind of teasing him and not allowing him to view more explicit pics until he deserves to, or has earned it.
In terms of the domme being able to look at the picture on her own and discern what kind of picture it is, that's 100% beyond my capacity. Adding tumblr sites is a one-time process so I could have you tag what kind of site it is and have her work off that in the future, but in my experience so far most sites don't adhere to their own themes consistently enough to make it reliable.
teasinot wrote:I probably have an endless stream of thoughts and ideas.

No such thing as too many ideas, not when it comes to this. :smile:
mr-max wrote:(I remember looking up a certain picture in a tumblr archiv took me some time and was entertaining and demanding at the same time. I'm sure this could be automated as well "Look for this picture on this tumblr site: Give me the 3rd word of the title as proof that you completed the task" etc.)
Your example's certainly feasible to implement, so I'll put it in the idea pile. :-)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm curious to know if there will be a feature that caters to line writing punishment.
Like this
and unlike in real chat you can actually CHECK that the user is not copypasting. :w00t:

I don't think it's my kind of project, but still looking forward to see it made just because it sounds so fucking awesome right now. :w00t:

A suggested feature: give the mistress an avatar. Or in other words a field where the picture is shown. Maybe a window to simulate webcam. Then you can upload a photoset in some folder, and the app will show pictures one by one. If you are doing good, whe will go towards the end of the photoset (strip). If bad, she'll dress back up.
What user does is puts a bunch of photosets of his favourite model in a special folder, and each day she picks a random set and teases you with it while chatting, slowly undressing. You will have to tie the speed to the planned length of the session, so it's spread evenly. Even if she changes 1 picture every other minute it's still cool.
AND you get an additional motivation to be really good, or else she doesn't show you her goods. :closedeyes:
I'm requesting this just because I don't think it'll hold my attention without pictures.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Nezhul wrote:and unlike in real chat you can actually CHECK that the user is not copypasting.
Yup, copypasting isn't allowed here :lol:
Nezhul wrote:I'm requesting this just because I don't think it'll hold my attention without pictures.
This is a link I posted before, this program is all about using media to the fullest.

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 60#p193914

The domme has an avatar in the upper left corner where you also enter her name. This is a static image. Way in the beginning I did mess around with using it as a "webcam", but the main picture window was so much better for images and video.

Images from a folder you specify are shown in the main window above the chat area. They can be set to change manually, on a timer or each time the domme posts something in the window. You can also play video there as well.

The domme can also show you pictures from tumblr. You can opt to have those pictures show up in the main window, or a sidebar that slides out like in that picture above.

The main window and the chat area are set in a split container, so the size of both can be adjusted just by dragging up and down on the space between them.

So basically everything you've suggested is pretty much implemented already :smile:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

Crop a bunch of screenshots from a girl on webcam on a cam site like myfreecams. Then upload into a folder for people to use as the model photos.
You could have some people put together the pics for you to save you some work. Then users have a bunch of different webcam girls that they can choose.