Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Post by 1885 »

Hello Milovana

Some of you may have noticed that I dropped off the site several months ago, despite having a few active projects. The truth is that despite being in the middle of some of my favorite work so far, the limitations of the tools I had available were becoming increasingly frustrating. After 50 teases I was creatively stifled and Nyx was no longer sufficient for what I wanted to do.

I realized if I was going to move the art of webteasing forward, I would have to create the tools to do it myself. Several months of blood, sweat, tears and the help of my friends I'm finally prepared to announce my upcoming tease software:

What is Tease AI?

Tease A.I. is software that simulates the experience of getting teased by a domme online through a chat messenger.

What's the difference between Tease AI and a typical webtease besides how it looks?

In a typical webtease you either play as another character or a vague cipher. Along the way you'll follow a (usually) linear set of instructions that last a fixed amount of time. You may be given choices of what to say at times to hear how the domme reacts. If the author is willing to put in an insane amount of effort, then you may be able to wring a few unexpected twists out of a tease through multiple playthroughs, but generally once you go through a tease one time, most of the luster is diminished.

But what if you could be teased and actually be yourself? What if the domme called you by name, and acted within parameters you set (such as how often she allows or ruins orgasms, or how intense the sessions are in terms of difficulty) What if the instructions were varied, dynamic and unexpected every time you played even when it came time to decide your orgasm?

What if you could talk to her and say what you wanted, when you wanted and have her respond accordingly?

Okay, you got me curious! Anything else it can do?

Since this is software I've built from the ground up to simulate a chat environment, several features are included that I feel are important to the experience such as:

- The domme can search image blogs like tumblr to find random images to torment you with. She does this on her own, so every image she shows you is an unanticipated surprise. All you have to do is specify which sites she looks through.

- Apart from teasing you in the chat session, the domme can also send you daily tasks in txt files. These are presented as notes she's typed up for you and "uploaded" to you through the chat's file transfer feature which adds to the immersion of the experience. These tasks are randomly generated and the intensity of the tasks reflect the setting you've chosen for your domme.

- The ability to monitor the domme's social media feed, where she engages with friends (who can easily be customized themselves). Get a better glimpse of her personality or even watch how her friends react when she talks about teasing you. Or disable the feature entirely and leave the experience between just you and your domme.

- More features I'm not ready to talk about yet

You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention. How is this possible? Is this a legit artificial intelligence?

Only in the sense of (written) speech recognition, which is required to be able say what you want at any time and receive an appropriate response. In any other sense, no. This is not something that will learn, plan or one day establish Skynet.

In other words, this program is not an A.I. in the sense you might get from the movies. Rather it's a unique and powerful way of processing scripts.

This sounds like it's very complicated to script for...

Actually, just the opposite for two main reasons.

1 - The scripts this program uses are not entire self-contained webteases. They are smaller modules that fit and connect with each other. A script that is just a few lines in a notepad is as viable a contribution to this program as a webtease with hundreds of lines is to this site.

2 - I have created my own scripting language for this program, and from the beginning my main concern has been making script creation and modding easy and viable for everyone.

I'll be talking more about scripting capabilities in the coming weeks, but simply put, my philosophy is this: If you can imagine it, you can add it - regardless of your aptitude for code.

I get the sense this isn't finished yet. Why are you announcing it now?

I'm finally far enough along in my code that I need volunteers to help me with testing.

What I need from potential testers:

- Must be PC users running Windows
- Talking to the domme as naturally as possible, as if she were real. I need to review chatlogs of sessions like this to flesh out and fine tune how she responds to what and when.
- Expecting bugs and crashes and reporting them when they happen. I have debug features in the program currently that will streamline this process
- Understanding that builds may have limited features that focus on one area or have limited content. This won't be like getting an early copy of the entire program, more like fine-tuning bits and pieces before adding them on to the greater project.
- A reasonable amount of time on your hands. I need people who will be able to test and respond within a time frame of 24-48 hours (preferably 24). If I select you as a tester, I promise I won't harangue you if you have times when you can't respond quickly as I understand offline responsibilities, but I will reserve the right to select someone else in your place if necessary.

If you're interested in testing, respond in this thread or pm me. Be sure to include what version of Windows you're using and anything you feel would make you a good candidate.

I'll only be selecting a couple of testers for now, but don't worry if you don't hear back from me. I'll be adding more and more testers as I get closer to release, as more things will be added, tweaked and needing broader input. Once I need more testers I'll put out another call in the forums.

Sounds good! One last question... Why did you make this? Why not spend that time to just find a real domme?

The idea of an online T&D relationship has always been very fulfilling to me. It's also one of the hardest relationships to acquire and maintain. People have different needs, different ideals, different schedules and different expectations. Even when it works, as I have been fortunate enough to have a handful of great experiences, other factors in our lives have a way of throwing wrenches in our plans and we can't do anything about it.

I wanted to create something that would help anyone experience this kind of relationship regardless of their situation. Someone who's married and can't explore this kind of relationship with a real person. Or someone who wants to find an online domme but can't seem to ever break the ice in a way that leads to it. Or someone who's unsure of how they feel about this fetish and want a non-committal way to explore it. Or for someone who wants gratification on their own terms without having to worry about disappointing someone else.

For those reasons and for those people I want to create something that feels real and gratifying. Time will tell if I succeed or not, but I have gotten this far.

And I am determined to remain the best in the world at what I do.
SillySam
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Post by SillySam »

Hi 1885,

I'd like to volunteer to be a tester. Artificial intelligence is a really facilitating subject for me and I would love to see what you have come up with so far. I have a computer science background and perhaps more importantly enthusiasm, so I would make an excellent tester. I think I could also contribute pretty significantly to the functionality of the program, though I understand that you might only want user feedback. That would be really enjoyable too.
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): none currently (see "About Me")
Sub/Slave(s): none currently (see "About Me")

Post by andy wood »

This looks like a really exciting project.

We have talked privately about this, and the limitations of my situation. I do not think I would be a good beta tester for you at this time.

But I wish you luck with this, and I hope to check it out someday.

Regards,
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Best of luck to you! How far are you in already?
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Sounds interesting.

Reminds me of: http://www.personalityforge.com/adult-c ... evelopment

:D
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I am basically speechless for the moment but was able to type a couple thoughts that started spiraling around in my head soon after reading your post.

:w00t:
Holy crap! Are you f-ing kidding me? Who are you and where are you from? Me likey!
Nyx who?

Your skynet reference made me think you should name the program Terminator!
It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. :lol:

Ok I made it back for a couple serious questions. Will it be possible for the program to be utilized off-line as well?
Could it be customized to select from specified folders or drives alone or in combination with the sites it looks at for those of us who might have a ridiculously high number of images on our computers that are collecting virtual dust?
Video?

I might be totally premature or completely off-base but I get the impression that this isn't going to require people to write teases anymore. (plug in preferences and poof-The AI teases you) Does all of this mean you will never create another regular style tease for us again?

This is absolutely incredible beyond all that is imaginable but.. Will it be able to completely replace that unique feel or experience a linear tease offers sometimes? I hate to think we might miss out on a unique style tease or series you have in your head just because you decided to tease us into infinity with this new program. Damn! I am selfish but appreciative.

:thankyou:
bgander
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bgander »

I would be pleased to be a tester. I am currently using a WIN 8 machine, but if you need testers on other OSs
I still have all my old machines, back to the TI994a. I don't " i " so most versions of windows I can make available. I do have a chrome book too.
I have not posted anything more than a few Yahoo's! but have been an avid Milovana user for seven or eight years. I hope you are receiving many replies by PM. I can't believe this thread isn't flooded with responses!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

To answer some questions:
Nezhul wrote:Best of luck to you! How far are you in already?
The code for everything I've mentioned so far is finished. Most of the work going forward will be content creation, and then coding additional features as necessary.
Sexytimes 5 wrote:Will it be possible for the program to be utilized off-line as well?
Yes, you won't need an online connection to use this program. You can specify a folder of images that the domme will use to pull from if you want to use the "tease me with pictures from tumblr" feature.
Sexytimes 5 wrote:Could it be customized to select from specified folders or drives alone or in combination with the sites it looks at for those of us who might have a ridiculously high number of images on our computers that are collecting virtual dust?
It already does this. In the media bar you have slideshow options. You can browse for an image directory (or enter one manually), then set the pictures to change when you manually scroll through them, on a timer, or the Tease option which changes to the next image whenever the domme enters a new message. When you use a folder with the images from the same picture set, using the Tease option gives the program that interactive feel that webteases can give you, and I recommend it.

When she shows you pictures she finds online, you can also have it set to show those pictures in the main window, then the slideshow resumes as normal, or you can show the online pictures in a separate window that automatically slides out and fits into the chat window. Shown Here
Sexytimes 5 wrote:Video?
Yes the program plays video, but I'll go one step further. Tease A.I. can take your videos and generate random teases of them that involve the domme messing with you in various ways as you watch it together. If you have your videos organized into genre folders, she can even tease you in ways that follow along with the content of the video. Media is very important to the experience, and I'm working to make the most of its potential.
bgander wrote:I can't believe this thread isn't flooded with responses!
Milovana is a very slow-moving board. This actually quite a lot of responses for the short time it's been since the initial post.

I also want to thank everyone who's expressed interest in being a tester. I probably won't reply to any tester requests until a few days have passed and people have had enough of a chance to see this thread, so don't think I don't want your help if it takes me that long to reply. I just don't want to send out a bunch of unnecessary messages saying "thanks for wanting to help, I'll let you know". Once I've spoken to people and have my testers lined up, I'll post in this thread to let everyone know.

In the meantime I appreciate the interest and if you have any questions I'll continue to answer them.
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by arthurb »

Took me a while to compose an eloquent reply to this amazing development so...

:w00t: Wow, fupping, Wow :w00t:

OK, calming down a bit now

Looking forward to it

:thankyou:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

kudku
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kudku »

Wow, this seems incredible. The thing I would be worried most about would be whether that program would really be able to function as a domme for long-term chastity play. Like wouldn't the answers get kind of repetitive after a while so that you can anticipate her answers with the sentence you write?

Also since I dont understand a lot about that type of programming, how much could you make her remember your behavior? Does she keep track of how you behave somehow and train you accordingly?
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

This seems super awesome ! I am EXTREMELY interested ! :-D
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

kudku wrote:Wow, this seems incredible. The thing I would be worried most about would be whether that program would really be able to function as a domme for long-term chastity play. Like wouldn't the answers get kind of repetitive after a while so that you can anticipate her answers with the sentence you write?
Nope. There's many elements in play that keep that from happening.

First is the use of keywords that act as variables that return strings. The strings that get returned will vary depending on the keywords they themselves contain, and all domme characteristics, from level to traits to cup size.

The second is that there are several sub states managed by the program (whether the sub is stroking, holding an edge, enduring cbt, not stroking, etc), and the responses also change depending on sub state.

The third is the fact that since modders/scripters are not writing separate individual webteases, but rather adding to the same personality type (more on personality types later), any keywords or lines they add will be available for all future efforts to leverage automatically, depending on which scripts each individual user chooses to add to their specific domme. Think of these scripts as booster packs, and you get an idea what I mean.

A lot of this will make more sense as I explain the program further in the coming weeks, but suffice it to say that keeping the responses unexpected, yet appropriate within context, is a major part of my design philosophy.
kudku wrote:Also since I dont understand a lot about that type of programming, how much could you make her remember your behavior? Does she keep track of how you behave somehow and train you accordingly?
That's a very good question, but I'm not quite ready to talk about that yet :-)
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Sounds awesome. Can't wait :-)
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart