Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Announcing Tease A.I. - Upcoming Software From 1885

Post by Sam86 »

Damn this sounds really amazing!

Good work so far it seems, good luck in what is to come :-)
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

1885 wrote:
VanHellsing wrote:I just hope you won't stop developing it, like many people did before you. I have seen so many ideas for similar programs, some even with 3D graphics. Everybody always have high hopes but then developers close the project because of lack of time, interest etc.
That's a fair concern. Obviously I can't guarantee the same thing won't happen here, but if it helps I can say that I've been working on this across multiple iterations since August of last year. I'm very satisfied with how it all works together now, and I'm confident I can cross the finish line within a reasonable timeframe.
teasinot wrote:I'm curious to know if there will be a feature that caters to line writing punishment.
Like this? :-)

teasinot wrote:Something else which would be good is if somehow the Domme could learn that you like certain images better than others, so she can use them to torment you more in future. Maybe if you suggest how hot a certain picture is, and more vehemently, it kind of gets recorded into the Domme's memory. For example, if I added exclamation marks at the end of a chat message, it could get attached specifically to that particular image, which the Domme remembers.

She already does this, no exclamation points necessary.
teasinot wrote:Another feature I'd love to see is the ability for the Domme to differentiate between certain types of pictures, in other words, being punitive to the sub, knowing when to allow him to see a non-nude picture instead of a nude one. Kind of teasing him and not allowing him to view more explicit pics until he deserves to, or has earned it.
In terms of the domme being able to look at the picture on her own and discern what kind of picture it is, that's 100% beyond my capacity. Adding tumblr sites is a one-time process so I could have you tag what kind of site it is and have her work off that in the future, but in my experience so far most sites don't adhere to their own themes consistently enough to make it reliable.
teasinot wrote:I probably have an endless stream of thoughts and ideas.

No such thing as too many ideas, not when it comes to this. :smile:
mr-max wrote:(I remember looking up a certain picture in a tumblr archiv took me some time and was entertaining and demanding at the same time. I'm sure this could be automated as well "Look for this picture on this tumblr site: Give me the 3rd word of the title as proof that you completed the task" etc.)
Your example's certainly feasible to implement, so I'll put it in the idea pile. :-)
That line-writing punishment feature looks brilliant. I'm guessing that failure to meet certain requirements of the task would lead to other punishments or prolonged chastity etc? Maybe even an added feature where you only get to type the letter once, and if you press the wrong key it gets classified as an error and you have to re-write the line again, or possibly have lines added on. Similar to Writeforme.

Being grounded is another interesting concept. Like being forced to send a message every hour to the Domme or something like that, which keeps you accountable and locked at the computer.

Damn, that's amazing! How does the Domme remember what kind of pictures you like? Is it all related to certain keywords or something?

When specifying a website for the Domme to choose random pictures from. What happens if you use a website such as http://www.metartpics.pw/ would the program search the root directory of each gallery to select a picture in it's largest dimension? Or would it just use one of the front-end pictures that you see from the main menu of the site?

Also, what happens if you upload a picture that's more vertically dominated rather than horizontal into the program? Does the program scale the picture down to fit the whole image into the window? Or does it obscure some of the picture. I think it would be awesome if you could insert a picture in which you can manipulate with the hand tool to drag it so that certain desirable portions of the image are best in view.

Can gif files be inserted into the program? Many gif pictures can be really sexy, looping the same thing over and over again, like a pair of perfect boobs bouncing out of a t-shirt. It would add a nice element to the tease factor.

As would a feature to randomly flip slideshow images, inversing them. This would be a good way to add variety and enjoy the pictures from a different angle, and keep the slideshows fresh.

Some other thoughts and features that I thought of:

Will there be a personality type of Domme that is catered strictly towards somebody that is entirely in chastity? In other words, I am wearing a device and cannot touch at all. So everything the Domme said dialogue-wise would be centred more around the mental side of the teasing, the Domme making you fixate with your eyes while psychologically torturing you with her words. For example, she might make you touch the chastity device and say something like, "I bet you wish you could get access to your cock, don't you?"

For the pet names, maybe an option for a customised pet name or names.

Orgasms. It would be good also to have a feature where you know precisely the number of days you have to wait until orgasm, possibly a little banner on the main window that constantly reminds you. This could alter based on a punishment and reward system, with the meter continuously changing.

Does the program have a feature where you can take a picture of a verification code, set from a lock box with the keys inside, and then lock it into the program making it inaccessible for a specified period of time or under specific rules? This would be a really exciting interaction with a Domme that knows she has got your cock under lock and key. But maybe a little emergency button for release just incase.

Interaction. What would happen if say you used the program's chat feature for like 5 hours and were constantly writing replies, complex or varied responses? Would the conversation still feel natural after all that time? If possible I'd like to know more about what you mean by the booster packs? And how the keywords and lines that the user adds, helps the personality type grow?

Maybe a good feature is an option where the Domme can limit you to using the program for a certain amount of time per day. So if you tried to interact with her, she would just tell you to go away and come back tomorrow. A good way of making you appreciate and value your time spent with the Domme, adding an anticipation factor into the equation.

I'm sorry for adding so many ideas, but I am taking for granted that you seem so good at programming. And the possibility that you've probably already added everything that everyone has suggested. :-D
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

teasinot wrote:That line-writing punishment feature looks brilliant. I'm guessing that failure to meet certain requirements of the task would lead to other punishments or prolonged chastity etc? Maybe even an added feature where you only get to type the letter once, and if you press the wrong key it gets classified as an error and you have to re-write the line again, or possibly have lines added on. Similar to Writeforme.
The writing tasks have three possible end states: Finishing successfully, making too many mistakes or simply giving up. All states go to three different areas of any script that contains the task. You can then add whatever punishments or rewards you'll like.

The "checking each letter at a time" idea is feasible, but the way I have it now is you type your line and hit enter. If it's correct you add one to your successful total. If it's wrong, the line appears as red in the chat window so you can see that you made a mistake, and you don't get credit for a line, as well as adding a mistake to your total. I prefer it that way to checking one letter at a time.
teasinot wrote:Being grounded is another interesting concept. Like being forced to send a message every hour to the Domme or something like that, which keeps you accountable and locked at the computer.

I'll add that to the idea pile.
teasinot wrote:Damn, that's amazing! How does the Domme remember what kind of pictures you like? Is it all related to certain keywords or something?
URLs of pictures you like get saved as text in a file in a system folder. When she needs a picture she knows you like, she can pull a url from that list and display it. She understands pictures you like by keywords, yes. I've also written a module where she gives you a break and shows you a few pictures, asking you what you think about them.
teasinot wrote:When specifying a website for the Domme to choose random pictures from. What happens if you use a website such as http://www.metartpics.pw/ would the program search the root directory of each gallery to select a picture in it's largest dimension? Or would it just use one of the front-end pictures that you see from the main menu of the site?
I wrote a tumblr scraper that reads the api of each site and gets the URL of the highest resolution version of each picture in a photo post. The site you used as an example is powered by smart-scripts, so my scraper doesn't read it. My scraper reads any site that looks like sitename.tumblr.com, or is powered by tumblr such as sexyassoftheday.com. But it definitely pulls the highest quality pictures available, not the ones on the front page.
teasinot wrote:Also, what happens if you upload a picture that's more vertically dominated rather than horizontal into the program? Does the program scale the picture down to fit the whole image into the window? Or does it obscure some of the picture. I think it would be awesome if you could insert a picture in which you can manipulate with the hand tool to drag it so that certain desirable portions of the image are best in view.
Images are automatically scaled to fit the whole image in the window. The default view is actually designed so that most landscape pictures fit 1:1 in the frame. If you drag the container to adjust the size of the windows, pictures and video will automatically rescale as well. When you have the domme show images from tumblr in the sidebar, the vertical size changes automatically to provide the best fit.
teasinot wrote:Can gif files be inserted into the program? Many gif pictures can be really sexy, looping the same thing over and over again, like a pair of perfect boobs bouncing out of a t-shirt. It would add a nice element to the tease factor.
Gif files can be used, yes.
teasinot wrote:As would a feature to randomly flip slideshow images, inversing them. This would be a good way to add variety and enjoy the pictures from a different angle, and keep the slideshows fresh.
There are a few options for slideshow images, such as using just the folder you selected or all the files within that folder as well. You can also have the program display the pictures in order, or display them randomly. Flipping the images is possible, but I'm not sure how much it would really add to the options that are there.
teasinot wrote:Will there be a personality type of Domme that is catered strictly towards somebody that is entirely in chastity? In other words, I am wearing a device and cannot touch at all. So everything the Domme said dialogue-wise would be centred more around the mental side of the teasing, the Domme making you fixate with your eyes while psychologically torturing you with her words. For example, she might make you touch the chastity device and say something like, "I bet you wish you could get access to your cock, don't you?"
I'm not ready to talk about personality types yet, but I can say that personality types are a very important feature that will allow a variety of domme archetypes. Your example of someone serving a domme while entirely in chastity will be possible with this program, but only if other people create that personality type because I wouldn't write one like that myself.
teasinot wrote:For the pet names, maybe an option for a customised pet name or names
It already does this. The preview in the OP shows the custom petnames. You can edit those to be whatever you want, and during the tease the domme will refer to you by those petnames, as well as whatever name you enter in the main window. So someone who wants a more fun-loving domme can enter petnames like "darling" or "love", while someone who wants a crueler domme can enter names like "loser" or "bitch boy", what have you.
teasinot wrote:Orgasms. It would be good also to have a feature where you know precisely the number of days you have to wait until orgasm, possibly a little banner on the main window that constantly reminds you. This could alter based on a punishment and reward system, with the meter continuously changing.

On my to-do list.
teasinot wrote:Does the program have a feature where you can take a picture of a verification code, set from a lock box with the keys inside, and then lock it into the program making it inaccessible for a specified period of time or under specific rules? This would be a really exciting interaction with a Domme that knows she has got your cock under lock and key. But maybe a little emergency button for release just incase.
That's a pretty interesting idea actually. I'll look into what I can do with that down the line.
teasinot wrote:Interaction. What would happen if say you used the program's chat feature for like 5 hours and were constantly writing replies, complex or varied responses? Would the conversation still feel natural after all that time? If possible I'd like to know more about what you mean by the booster packs? And how the keywords and lines that the user adds, helps the personality type grow?

I'll go into greater detail about these questions a little later down the line.
teasinot wrote:Maybe a good feature is an option where the Domme can limit you to using the program for a certain amount of time per day. So if you tried to interact with her, she would just tell you to go away and come back tomorrow. A good way of making you appreciate and value your time spent with the Domme, adding an anticipation factor into the equation.
By default I would like her to always be available, but as a selectable option for people who want it, this is doable.
teasinot wrote:I'm sorry for adding so many ideas, but I am taking for granted that you seem so good at programming. And the possibility that you've probably already added everything that everyone has suggested.
Ideas are always good. :-)
theredreaper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): I am currently owned.

Post by theredreaper »

If you're still looking for any help with this, I'd be really excited to take it for a spin. I have a strong coding background myself, and was just here doing research for an application of my own. There are some parallels, but many difference between what you are doing with a native application and what I'm trying to pull off with a web application.

Your scripting is obviously brilliant, and I would be honored to help, or possibly collaborate? I could see porting something like this to a web application to make it accessible to an even larger crowd, possibly with a mobile-friendly version? How cool would it be if this lived in your phone and you were bound to her whims throughout your work day?
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

1885 wrote:The writing tasks have three possible end states: Finishing successfully, making too many mistakes or simply giving up. All states go to three different areas of any script that contains the task. You can then add whatever punishments or rewards you'll like.
This sounds great. Are there already punishments and rewards in there by default? And is it easy for a user to add punishments and rewards to the script?
1885 wrote:The "checking each letter at a time" idea is feasible, but the way I have it now is you type your line and hit enter. If it's correct you add one to your successful total. If it's wrong, the line appears as red in the chat window so you can see that you made a mistake, and you don't get credit for a line, as well as adding a mistake to your total. I prefer it that way to checking one letter at a time.
I never used to be a fan of the 'as soon as you hit the wrong letter, it puts you back to square one and adds an error' way of completing punishment lines. It's something that grew on me more after I had tried Writeforme for a while. The thing with being able to check the line before pressing enter can make it easier. But it's the classic and traditional way. Although, having to type out the same line 100 times acts as a sufficient punishment in itself. :lol:

So if I wasn't as enthusiastic about a specific picture, it wouldn't get displayed as much? I can see how a certain keyword would indicate for the picture to be added to a like list. I enjoy that aspect of her asking you what you think of the pictures, generating that feedback naturally so that it can be added to a script and redirected against you at a later time.
1885 wrote:I wrote a tumblr scraper that reads the api of each site and gets the URL of the highest resolution version of each picture in a photo post. The site you used as an example is powered by smart-scripts, so my scraper doesn't read it. My scraper reads any site that looks like sitename.tumblr.com, or is powered by tumblr such as sexyassoftheday.com. But it definitely pulls the highest quality pictures available, not the ones on the front page.
That sounds great. The fact that it takes the highest quality images, and even better if Tumblr sites are extremely consistent theme-wise and pure in their imagery, with pretty much every picture being tantalising. Is that something you are doing by default? Indexing specific Tumblr links that fit the themes? Or is this something that will be entirely determined by the user when they use the program?
1885 wrote:There are a few options for slideshow images, such as using just the folder you selected or all the files within that folder as well. You can also have the program display the pictures in order, or display them randomly. Flipping the images is possible, but I'm not sure how much it would really add to the options that are there.
And more than likely in an image set, the less revealing images will be at the beginning and the more explicit ones nearer the end. It would be easy right for the program to randomise varying between earlier image numbers and later ones so that it can slow the pace of the tease down. Keeping the more revealing pictures away from you for a longer period of time. Going through the pictures in the right order would be good too, as the program could get roughly halfway through, and then pull you backwards by 4 or 5 pictures, then move forwards 6 or 7 times. Kind of easing you forward, but pulling you back to tease you for longer.
1885 wrote:I'm not ready to talk about personality types yet, but I can say that personality types are a very important feature that will allow a variety of domme archetypes. Your example of someone serving a domme while entirely in chastity will be possible with this program, but only if other people create that personality type because I wouldn't write one like that myself.
Always nice to have surprises to spring. It blows my mind to know that the user can create a personality type and I'm guessing that as they build that personality type more and more, it starts to grow exponentially based on certain information.
1885 wrote:It already does this. The preview in the OP shows the custom petnames. You can edit those to be whatever you want, and during the tease the domme will refer to you by those petnames, as well as whatever name you enter in the main window. So someone who wants a more fun-loving domme can enter petnames like "darling" or "love", while someone who wants a crueler domme can enter names like "loser" or "bitch boy", what have you.
Can't argue with that! What about certain types of etiquette from the sub? For example, if told to follow an instruction, and the user types "Yes." The Domme will type "Yes, what?" and you have to type "Yes, Goddess," or something like that. Or she expects certain words to be punctuated. It would be a really hot feature to have a Domme that keeps you in line when it comes to grammar and showering her in compliments and things like that which she recognises.

I think the code verification thing would be enjoyed by quite a lot of people.

Other random idea:

Games. I bet you have probably incorporated the idea of different games into the program already. Dice roll gambles and maybe even something where you can challenge the Domme, like a game of Noughts and Crosses (Tic Tac Toe) something where there is an element of risk from losing.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
andy wood
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): none currently (see "About Me")
Sub/Slave(s): none currently (see "About Me")

Post by andy wood »

I see that it is possible to quote a previous statement from the Forums, so that the quote has a different color background. How do you do that?

In the meantime, since I am not used to the features of the Milo. Forum software, I will just copy and paste quotes, inside lines of asterisks.

1885 wrote:
I'm not ready to talk about personality types yet, but I can say that personality types are a very important feature that will allow a variety of domme archetypes. Your example of someone serving a domme while entirely in chastity will be possible with this program, but only if other people create that personality type because I wouldn't write one like that myself.
Always nice to have surprises to spring. It blows my mind to know that the user can create a personality type and I'm guessing that as they build that personality type more and more, it starts to grow exponentially based on certain information.
1885 wrote:
It already does this. The preview in the OP shows the custom petnames. You can edit those to be whatever you want, and during the tease the domme will refer to you by those petnames, as well as whatever name you enter in the main window. So someone who wants a more fun-loving domme can enter petnames like "darling" or "love", while someone who wants a crueler domme can enter names like "loser" or "bitch boy", what have you.

I love how customizable this A.I. sounds. But I think there should be limits to when and how the settings can be re-set. For example, you should not be able to have Maitresse Madeline using you harshly at 1 pm, and then decide to re-adjust her, and then suddenly she is much nicer by 1:15. Too much ability to re-adjust the domme at will, would lead to topping from the bottom, and ruin the illusion of power exchange, IMHO.
"The savage bows down to idols of wood and stone; the civilized man, to idols of flesh and blood." - George Bernard Shaw

"Before you fall for someone, be sure they are willing and able to catch you." - me
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

theredreaper wrote: I could see porting something like this to a web application to make it accessible to an even larger crowd, possibly with a mobile-friendly version?
I would like to make it accessible to as many people as possible, but for now I'm just focusing on what I know I can manage, which is a Windows version.
teasinot wrote:This sounds great. Are there already punishments and rewards in there by default? And is it easy for a user to add punishments and rewards to the script?
Punishments and rewards aren't hard-coded into the program. Literally the only thing the program does is parse and process. I've made it so that all actual content is creatable and mod-able outside of the code itself. So there is no "default" per se, just what modules I include with the program when it's released.

It will be very easy for the user to add whatever they want, that's the whole design philosophy here. You can add failure states, branch failure states, and you can determine what punishments if any will apply.

The domme will also choose to punish you on her own, but it's not a 1:1 reaction to failing or being stubborn. Outside of webteases, I've never encountered a domme who immediately punishes me for every single failing, infraction or slight.

Rather, the domme in this program works off a mood index. If she gets too pissed off with you or dissatisfied with your performance, she might decide to punish you on her own. Likewise if she gets pleased enough with you, she may choose to reward you. This index is definable by the user as well, so you can create a domme that's as easy to piss off as your average webtease domme if you wish, or you can create someone a little more unpredictable.
teasinot wrote: So if I wasn't as enthusiastic about a specific picture, it wouldn't get displayed as much?
Pictures she shows you from tumblr don't get repeated unless she knows you really like it and uses it against you later.
teasinot wrote:Is that something you are doing by default? Indexing specific Tumblr links that fit the themes? Or is this something that will be entirely determined by the user when they use the program?
I currently don't have any tumblr indexing implemented (though I do have local media genre indexing). If I do make the program allow for that, it will be up to the user to determine.
teasinot wrote:And more than likely in an image set, the less revealing images will be at the beginning and the more explicit ones nearer the end. It would be easy right for the program to randomise varying between earlier image numbers and later ones so that it can slow the pace of the tease down. Keeping the more revealing pictures away from you for a longer period of time. Going through the pictures in the right order would be good too, as the program could get roughly halfway through, and then pull you backwards by 4 or 5 pictures, then move forwards 6 or 7 times. Kind of easing you forward, but pulling you back to tease you for longer.
I get what you're saying, I'll have to revisit that idea when I'm close to being done and I'm just polishing and enhancing.
teasinot wrote:Always nice to have surprises to spring. It blows my mind to know that the user can create a personality type and I'm guessing that as they build that personality type more and more, it starts to grow exponentially based on certain information.

Just to reiterate what I said in the OP, the domme doesn't learn on her own just in case that's the impression you have. Her abilities, vocabulary, tricks and routines grow as people add to them. Since people who create content will be creating them for personality types rather than individual webteases, and since all scripts will be small, self-contained modules, her growth is simple to facilitate and customize.

For instance, someone says "Hey guys, I made a module where the domme tells you to edge, and then once you get close she makes you stop and then there's a 30% chance she makes you bust your balls" ( or she busts your balls if her mood isn't high enough, or if you answer something wrong, or whatever you can imagine). You like the sound of that, so you grab it, put it in your module folder, bam the domme can now call on that module.

Someone else sees that and thinks, "I'd like that better if she made you smack your cock around instead". So they edit that module to make you do some cock slaps instead and puts that module on the forum. You think to yourself, hey that will mix it up nicely, so you grab it and stick it in your module folder.

Like I said, I"ll go into a lot more detail about all this stuff later but I just wanted to clarify that.
teasinot wrote:Can't argue with that! What about certain types of etiquette from the sub? For example, if told to follow an instruction, and the user types "Yes." The Domme will type "Yes, what?" and you have to type "Yes, Goddess," or something like that. Or she expects certain words to be punctuated. It would be a really hot feature to have a Domme that keeps you in line when it comes to grammar and showering her in compliments and things like that which she recognises.
Like this? :-)

teasinot wrote:Games. I bet you have probably incorporated the idea of different games into the program already. Dice roll gambles and maybe even something where you can challenge the Domme, like a game of Noughts and Crosses (Tic Tac Toe) something where there is an element of risk from losing.
Dice roll games are a dime a dozen. If I include games in this software, I'm going HAM :lol:
andy wood wrote:1885,
I see that it is possible to quote a previous statement from the Forums, so that the quote has a different color background. How do you do that?
I know I said I would answer any questions, but now you're just taking advantage :-P

When you post a reply, look below the textbox and you'll see a history of previous messages. Use the quote button in the upper-right hand corner of those messages.
andy wood wrote:I love how customizable this A.I. sounds. But I think there should be limits to when and how the settings can be re-set. For example, you should not be able to have Maitresse Madeline using you harshly at 1 pm, and then decide to re-adjust her, and then suddenly she is much nicer by 1:15. Too much ability to re-adjust the domme at will, would lead to topping from the bottom, and ruin the illusion of power exchange, IMHO.

I get what you're saying, but I want this program to be customizable at any given time. I want users to be able to have whatever experience they want, even if it's not consistent or wouldn't necessarily fly in a real situation. If you want to adhere to your chosen domme's will 100%, there certainly won't be anything stopping you :-D
theredreaper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): I am currently owned.

Post by theredreaper »

1885 wrote:theredreaper wrote:
I could see porting something like this to a web application to make it accessible to an even larger crowd, possibly with a mobile-friendly version?

I would like to make it accessible to as many people as possible, but for now I'm just focusing on what I know I can manage, which is a Windows version.
Perhaps I need to rephrase. I wasn't asking you to do a port, rather offering my services in that regard. I'm an experienced developer of interactive and database driven web applications, and I have been working on my own customizable application in a mobile-friendly web-based format. However, it's not nearly as good as this. Not due to any lack of coding ability, more a lack of ideas and general creativity.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

theredreaper wrote:Perhaps I need to rephrase. I wasn't asking you to do a port, rather offering my services in that regard. I'm an experienced developer of interactive and database driven web applications, and I have been working on my own customizable application in a mobile-friendly web-based format. However, it's not nearly as good as this. Not due to any lack of coding ability, more a lack of ideas and general creativity.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been pretty busy getting the testing build ready for this weekend. Had to deal with a lot of feature creep that I'm squarely blaming teasinot for :lol:

I get what you're saying. Right now the scope of Tease AI is so big that I literally don't have the time or energy to focus on anything else. Even if my own involvement is minor, I really need to wait until I'm finished with the core program before I start thinking about ports.

I've got my first round of testers lined up and alpha builds have been sent out today. I want to thank everyone who's offered to help. If you haven't heard back from me, I'll be opening it up to more testers when I reach the next iteration, though I may still reach out to some of you if I need to replace anyone or I work faster than I expect.

I'm also going to be making some overview threads soon explaining some more of Tease AI's features and how the scripting system works. I figure that way people will be able to hit the ground running once the program releases. And don't worry - for those who aren't into scripting, I want to be able to release the program with enough content that you could use it indefinitely even if you never added anything to it.

But trust me, I'll be leaving you little excuse to do that either way. :-)
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

I've already heard from 1885 that this is Windows only. I would like to go on record as saying that Mac users would love to see a version. I don't have any experience doing a WineSkin version of a Windows application, but I would eagerly get in line to help test one.

I honor your hard work, and your willingness to share your ideas with a wider community, my friend.
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

I already mentioned this in my PM to you 1885, but I'd still like to publicly express my amazement and admiration for this project. I honestly didn't expect anything like this to be made, maybe ever. I truly hope this becomes everything you ever dreamt it would be and more.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

@ 1885

I would like to test your software too. I hope it is possible without pain. Because I'm not into this. ;)
But so far your program sounds really great. 8-)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

Speechless. Get rich or die fappin' XD
Awesome work! I would like to test this.
becquerel

Post by becquerel »

We are truly living in the future, aren't we? This sounds amazing.

If I can ask, 1885, do you have any idea about when a public version will be available? How far are you from being happy with it?
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

This looks pretty amazing, really interested in trying this one!

Hope your development and testing is going well :-) Also wondering when you're likely to release a public version? Even if it's in in alpha or beta form.