Super Tease Fighter [GuideMe]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Super Tease Fighter [GuideMe]

Post by guardianx »

Super Tease Fighter
I am happy to announce my first tease entry ever. (Hopefully not the last? :-))

It started out with just playing around with GuideMe. Trying out different things and what you can/cannot do with. Small tech demos and scripts soon evolved into a full blown project. I stopped and started this project several times over the span of 6 months, I am finally happy to see it to completion and for all to enjoy!

Features
This tease uses several features that (I believe) are currently not found in other teases:
  • Start from beginning - Tease always start from the beginning when loaded!
  • Bonus Achievement - Complete the tease and you'll unlock access to Bonus content. You'll have access the bonus as long as you do not reset the tease.
  • Dynamic Main Screen Content - The left screen can contain more than just images!
  • Rolling End Credits - :-)
* This tease requires GuideMe 0.1.0 or higher

Idea/Story
As you probably guessed from the title, this tease is based on "Street Fighter II" video game concept, with tease/edging twist of course :). Similar to Skirmish, you basically do 'battle' with each girl around the world to see if you can beat them all. It also mixes in the concept of health meter and super meter (edge meter) for that classic fighting game feel.

Download Edit: Updated Link

Feedback of course, is much appreciated! Please let me know if you enjoy it or not!

Enjoy!
Last edited by guardianx on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Super Tease Fighter [GuideMe]

Post by slavejack »

Mega says this is not longer available :-(
andresku
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by andresku »

just downloaded - 95,7mb...?
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by guardianx »

slavejack wrote:Mega says this is not longer available :-(
Try again!
andresku wrote:just downloaded - 95,7mb...?
Yep. I kept it small.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

guardianx wrote:
slavejack wrote:Mega says this is not longer available :-(
Try again!

Got it....looking forward to when I have some time to try it out! :-)
tilttilt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tilttilt »

somehow i cant get further then the start screen... i click on start and nothing happens. ;(
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by guardianx »

tilttilt wrote:somehow i cant get further then the start screen... i click on start and nothing happens. ;(
Hrm.. are you using the latest version of GuideMe? The old original version definitely will not work.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

guardianx wrote:
tilttilt wrote:somehow i cant get further then the start screen... i click on start and nothing happens. ;(
Hrm.. are you using the latest version of GuideMe? The old original version definitely will not work.
I actually had to reinstall Guideme, the download v1.1 to get it to work. Looking forward to checking this out!
mrCH
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrCH »

Loved it! You really made it feel like a game. Fantastic work with all the "small" details such as sounds, graphics, text layout, etc.

The only negative thing I can come up with is that it ends too abruptly if you cum. Take happyedging's "Happy Edging"-series for an example - when the user cums he is "properly" taken care of.

Other than that - amazing! :thumbsup:
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

The same problem here. :( Upon clicking the startbutton, just black screen appears. Just reinstalled the GM ver. 0.1.1 (32bit).
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by guardianx »

mrCH wrote:Loved it! You really made it feel like a game. Fantastic work with all the "small" details such as sounds, graphics, text layout, etc.

The only negative thing I can come up with is that it ends too abruptly if you cum. Take happyedging's "Happy Edging"-series for an example - when the user cums he is "properly" taken care of.

Other than that - amazing! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the positive feedback :) Yea.. when you cum, it's 'game over'. So not a lot of attention is paid there :).

I had considered giving the option to 'get back up' and 'continue'.. (similar in concept to the 'countdown continue' from the original video game). That idea was scratched because I figured there won't be a lot of interest after you cum...

Kurdt57 wrote:
The same problem here. :( Upon clicking the startbutton, just black screen appears. Just reinstalled the GM ver. 0.1.1 (32bit).
Hrm I tested this both Win7 and Win8 along with 32/64bit versions.

Couple of things to try:
1. Make sure you clear out the old version, then download the 0.1.0 full version, then (optionally) apply the 0.1.1 patch. When you start guideme, it should say Guide Me (0.1.1) at the title.
2. Make sure you place guideme in a folder other than some system folder or program files / program files (x86) folder.

If still no luck, then:
1. close guideme
2. delete the logs in the guideme/logs directory
3. delete the state file (STF.state)
4. start guide me and reproduce the error
5. Close guide me.

Post or pm me the guideme.log and jscript.log files from the log directory.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Ok, this was seriously a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

Too many of the teases here at Milovana are often dark, demeaning and sometimes depressing. So it's always great to see not just a fun tease that's a little more light-hearted, but creatively done!

Really enjoyed the Street Fighter theme and the almost "fight-like" sessions. Also I like how you made it somewhat over-the-top story-wise and kept it from taking it too serious.

I think the only thing I had hoped was a little more variety with the images with some of the girls - that's always going to be a challenge with teases, of course.

but overall, a real fun tease that doesn't take itself too seriously, but is still intense overall. Solid job, look forward to seeing Turbo Hyperfighting Edition. :w00t:
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by guardianx »

supermokkori wrote:Ok, this was seriously a lot of fun. :thumbsup:
Thanks!! I'm especially glad you liked it because it was your Stroker Ace Remix (loved it) that planted the seeds of inspiration!
justadude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justadude »

Hey,

I get the same error as mentioned above. I reinstalled, but that doesn't seem to do the trick.
Can anybody help with this.

Tnx in advance!
Attachments
jscript.doc
jscript log
(15.11 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
guideme.doc
guideme log
(430.58 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by guardianx »

justadude wrote:Hey,

I get the same error as mentioned above. I reinstalled, but that doesn't seem to do the trick.
Can anybody help with this.

Tnx in advance!
Your error is this :
2014-07-05 13:58:32,524 ERROR MainShell - playAudio This version of vlcj requires version 2.1.0 or later of libvlc, found too old version 2.0.1 Twoflower.
java.lang.RuntimeException: This version of vlcj requires version 2.1.0 or later of libvlc, found too old version 2.0.1 Twoflower.

Something is wrong with your audio player/codec.