Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Xaron
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Heart's Club (BETA Thread)

Post by Xaron »

Hi,

thanks for help andresku, the tease is now working.
A simple redownload did the trick.
But it's weird. I didn't edited that tease or changed anything inside.
Maybe somthing went wrong on the download or extraction of the archive.

Now I have the problem that videos aren't playing. The media frame on the left side is black and I hear no sound of the video.
Gifs and images are working fine and sounds around the tease also.

I use the 64 bit version on a Windows 10 - 64 bit pro operating system. Same problem when I use the GuideMe 32 bit version.
Any idea?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Xaron wrote:Hi,

thanks for help andresku, the tease is now working.
A simple redownload did the trick.
But it's weird. I didn't edited that tease or changed anything inside.
Maybe somthing went wrong on the download or extraction of the archive.

Now I have the problem that videos aren't playing. The media frame on the left side is black and I hear no sound of the video.
Gifs and images are working fine and sounds around the tease also.

I use the 64 bit version on a Windows 10 - 64 bit pro operating system. Same problem when I use the GuideMe 32 bit version.
Any idea?
GuideMe uses VLC but it needs the correct version.
The files it needs are included in the download, but it is very hard to force java to use a specific set of files, it is probably picking up an incompatible version already installed on your system.
are you running it using start.bat? This should force it to use the correct files.
if you turn debug on in the application preferences and restart it will log where it is picking up vlc from.
if you send me the log files I should be able to work out what it is doing.
Xaron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xaron »

Hey philo,
yeah I start through the start.bat file.
PM with log-files send.
Thanks.
WardIndigo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by WardIndigo »

I can't download via Mega links, it say file not available.
Could someone reupload to Mega?

I've uploaded it to mega.nz
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

No idea why the mega.co.nz links stopped working... I updated them. Everything should be back to normal now.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Shade123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Shade123 »

Is there any possibility of adding your own .webm files to the video folder?
I tried adding mine, but it looks like they don't get played (only the standard webm videos get played).

I've looked in the code, and it looks like it has something to do with the "GetRandomFile" method?
Is your code looking for keywords in the random/video/ folder, like e.g. "fucking", so that it doesnt find my custom .webm files?

Thanks alot :)
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

No, the current uploaded version of hearts club doesn't do anything with the video keywords. It just chooses a random videofile. So you can add new videos by just copying them into the random/video folder. Your new custom videos doesn't have to be .webm, they could also be one of the usual videoformats like .mp4, .avi, .mpg, .wmv.

Are you sure it doesn't play your new video file? Maybe you just had bad luck at the random choice?

For testing purporses: Try to move all the default videofiles from the random folder to somewhere else, leaving only your new custom videofile in the random folder. Then restart the tease, go to the help page and press the "random video" button. Because your new video file is the only file available, it should play now. If you see your video, it should also work during the tease. If you don't see your video, something is wrong with the videofile (maybe a codec, the vlc library doesn't support).

I hope that helped a bit.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Also try playing the video in vlc, if it does not play there it will not play in GuideMe either.
zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog »

Hey there @d3vi0n

First off, let me say that this game is awesome!
I've made a few adjustsments to this game ( like adding new succubi, and more succubi per day. )
But now I wonder, I've a great set of webm's, which I would like to use as hostess...
What do I need to chance in the code to get these to work?
(added a depositfiles link: http://depositfiles.com/files/d7jtgkcou
d3vi0n wrote:No, the current uploaded version of hearts club doesn't do anything with the video keywords. It just chooses a random videofile. So you can add new videos by just copying them into the random/video folder. Your new custom videos doesn't have to be .webm, they could also be one of the usual videoformats like .mp4, .avi, .mpg, .wmv.

Are you sure it doesn't play your new video file? Maybe you just had bad luck at the random choice?

For testing purporses: Try to move all the default videofiles from the random folder to somewhere else, leaving only your new custom videofile in the random folder. Then restart the tease, go to the help page and press the "random video" button. Because your new video file is the only file available, it should play now. If you see your video, it should also work during the tease. If you don't see your video, something is wrong with the videofile (maybe a codec, the vlc library doesn't support).

I hope that helped a bit.
I saw this post.. I felt like videos had a much smaller chance to be selected.. So I did something with the code (videos are hotter imo, and gifs load pretty badly)
Spoiler: show
function fG1AddRandomPicture() {

var vCurrentImage = scriptVars.get("vCurrentImage");
var vCurrentVideo = scriptVars.get("vCurrentVideo");
var vLockedInspiration = scriptVars.get("vLockedInspiration");
if (vLockedInspiration == "true") {
if (vCurrentImage == "~none~") {
overRide.setVideo(vCurrentVideo, "", "", "", "", "", "9999999", "");
} else {
overRide.image = vCurrentImage;
}
} else {
var vG1OptionClassicInspiration = scriptVars.get("vG1OptionClassicInspiration");
if (vG1OptionClassicInspiration == "true") {
vCurrentImage = comonFunctions.GetRandomFile("*.", "random\\jpg");
scriptVars.put("vCurrentImage", vCurrentImage);
scriptVars.put("vCurrentVideo", "~none~");
} else {
var tmp = fRandomNumber(1, 10);
if (tmp <= 8) {
var tmp2 = fRandomNumber(1, 10);
if (tmp2 <= 8) {
vCurrentVideo = comonFunctions.GetRandomFile("*", "random\\video");
scriptVars.put("vCurrentVideo", vCurrentVideo);
overRide.setVideo(vCurrentVideo, "", "", "", "", "", "9999999", "");
scriptVars.put("vCurrentImage", "~none~");
} else {
vCurrentImage = comonFunctions.GetRandomFile("*.gif", "random\\gif");
}
} else {
vCurrentImage = comonFunctions.GetRandomFile("*.", "random\\jpg");
}
}
}
}
(the TMP <=8 did the trick i believe.
Selaphiel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Selaphiel »

Hey, i just downloaded this and first i have to say it looks awesome.
The only problem i have is that everytime i get to the "End of Tease (Denial)" screen I cant press the "leave club" button.
I tried waiting a day and reloading but it gets me to the same screen.
The only thing that seemed to work was starting a new game and always say what ending i want but that was a bit boring to me, its missing the surprise ^^.
zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog »

Selaphiel wrote:Hey, i just downloaded this and first i have to say it looks awesome.
The only problem i have is that everytime i get to the "End of Tease (Denial)" screen I cant press the "leave club" button.
I tried waiting a day and reloading but it gets me to the same screen.
The only thing that seemed to work was starting a new game and always say what ending i want but that was a bit boring to me, its missing the surprise ^^.
I had that same problem, you've to edit the code a bit to get it working agian.

Search for:
fCurrentDayUpdate();
scriptVars.put("vCurrentPage", "G1Denial");

And then there is some spelling mistake in the addButton text I believe (can't actually check, cuz all my files are updated)
Selaphiel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Selaphiel »

you've to edit the code a bit to get it working agian.
where do i open the code? (sorry if this seems dumb, i dont really know computer/programming well)

EDIT: I found it, but i dont find any mistakes, could you send a screenshot of how it should look?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Selaphiel wrote:everytime i get to the "End of Tease (Denial)" screen I cant press the "leave club" button.
Version 0.9 of Hearts Club had a similar bug with the Denial Ending.
This should be fixed in the 0.9.2 version. Did you install the 0.9.2 update?
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

TeaseMe, GuideMe.... I'm very confused... where do I start? What do I have to download. Theres a lot of links in this forum for this and that but I am very confised.

I clicked on one link and have downloaded Megasync.... what am I supposed to download to get teaseme or guideme?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

odawg wrote:TeaseMe, GuideMe.... I'm very confused... where do I start? What do I have to download. Theres a lot of links in this forum for this and that but I am very confised.

I clicked on one link and have downloaded Megasync.... what am I supposed to download to get teaseme or guideme?
TeaseMe was originally an offline viewer for Milovana teases, it is a windows based system that can be got to work on mac.
It has been enhanced to include things you can't do in flash teases.
TeaseMe was written by D3vi0n and Takenaga.
GuideMe is a re-write of TeaseMe in Java so it is easier to run on Mac and Linux as well as Windows (currently only windows versions are tested and officially available, although people have got it working on Mac and I am currently working on the Linux version)
GuideMe has been enhanced to allow a lot more flexible / powerful features to write teases, such as variables, javascript so the tease writer can do a lot more than in TeaseMe.
GuideMe was originally a collaboration between me and Takenaga but he had to drop out due to other commitments.

So it depends what you want to do.
TeaseMe will allow you to run offline teases and any of the content written for TeaseMe.
GuideMe is backward compatible with TeaseMe so will do all of the above plus allow you to run the GuideMe specific teases like hearts club.

Mega will allow you to download stuff either through their custom download program or through your browser.
Megasync is their custom download, I just click on the download through the browser, rather than use megasync.

Both TeaseMe and GuideMe will download as a single file which you will need to extract the contents to a directory to be able to run.
You can then download the various teases (an .xml file containing the logic / text of the tease and a folder containing any pictures, sounds and videos)

TeaseMe Teases are in the first post of the TeaseMe thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993#p90611
GuideMe Teases are in the second post of the GuideMe thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944
There is also another thread with links
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14920

If you struggle to get either TeaseMe or GuideMe working then post in the relevant thread and someone will normally respond.