Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Bourne2
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Heart's Club (BETA Thread)

Post by Bourne2 »

I got it working i had to sort out some issues with java not wanting to run the file
Bourne2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bourne2 »

When i click new game it stays frozen or the application seems to stop responding however and i have the correct versions installed

also sorry about the double post i just created my milovana account yesterday and will keep that in mind for the future i figured everything out however this problem still persist as soon as i click new game the program stops responding but ill try and reinstall everything and see if i did something wrong and thanks for taking time to help and informing me i very much appreciate it

Its now working i found out what i was doing wrong thanks again
Last edited by Bourne2 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Please no double posts... You can edit your post, if you want to add something. You shouldn't have issues "with java not wanting to run the file". GuideMe includes the full java runtime and doesn't depend on java installed on your machine somewhere else. Sounds like me, you're still doing something wrong. Not sure what that could be...

The process is really simple:

1. Download and extract GuideMe v0.3.1 (Win64 or Win32 depending on your OS)
2. Download and extract Hearts Club v0.9, Update to v0.9.2 and Update to v0.9.3 into same folder
3. Start GuideMe with "start.bat" and load "HeartsClub-v0.9.3.xml" in GuideMe to start playing
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
drak34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drak34 »

Hey, thank you for your work it really does look amazing.
Unfortunately, I have a serious problem with it - once I finish a tease and come back on the next day Ican`t start another tease. I enter the club as normal, but when I go to choose available girls all I get is a screen with an unknown problem an I`m unable to do anything in it but to restart the tease itself.
Spoiler: show
problem.png
problem.png (173.3 KiB) Viewed 3402 times
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Thx for your report! I will look into it as soon as possible. It sounds like an old bug, which should be fixed a long time ago. Not sure, what went wrong on your playthrough.

EDIT: Found the bug and made a new version / update v0.9.4 for the old Hearts Club (see first post)!
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
drak34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drak34 »

Thank you for the reply, but the problem still persists for me :-/ .

I created a new game, went to the lobby, went to "who is available" and without picking a girl, I went back to the lobby. After that I closed the whole "guide me" client and when I started it back up and loaded the tease, I was back at the lobby. When I tried to choose a girl again, the exact same error occurred. After about 5-6 times trying this same procedure, I always got the same error.

When I did this whole procedure, but instead of closing the "guide me" client, I just pressed "Leave club", I got back to the "Load Game" screen. I loaded the game and went back to the lobby without a problem but there was the "Warning: No Succubi available! Please come back tomorrow!" text and I couldn't pick a girl. I tried this 4-5 times and as long as I didn't close the whole "Guide me " client, I had no problem.

When I did this whole procedure, but instead of closing the "guide me" client, I just pressed "Leave club", I got back to the "Load Game" screen. This time, I just closed the "guide me" client. When I tried to load the tease, I got this same error, this time after the "Were you obedient" check.

So, as a conclusion, as long as I didn't close the "Guide me" client, I had no problem. As soon as I did close it, though, I got that annoying error :/
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

drak34 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:21 pm I created a new game, went to the lobby, went to "who is available" and without picking a girl, I went back to the lobby. After that I closed the whole "guide me" client and when I started it back up and loaded the tease, I was back at the lobby. When I tried to choose a girl again, the exact same error occurred. After about 5-6 times trying this same procedure, I always got the same error.

When I did this whole procedure, but instead of closing the "guide me" client, I just pressed "Leave club", I got back to the "Load Game" screen. This time, I just closed the "guide me" client. When I tried to load the tease, I got this same error, this time after the "Were you obedient" check.

So, as a conclusion, as long as I didn't close the "Guide me" client, I had no problem. As soon as I did close it, though, I got that annoying error :/
That is strange... GuideMe v0.3.1 seems to have problems saving and loading Arrays from the save file of a tease if you close the GuideMe client. I will send a bug report to philo for further investigating.

In the meantime I created a small Hotfix v0.9.5 which implements a workaround. So closing the GuideMe client from the lobby and outside the club is no longer a problem anymore. :wave:
drak34 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:21 pmWhen I did this whole procedure, but instead of closing the "guide me" client, I just pressed "Leave club", I got back to the "Load Game" screen. I loaded the game and went back to the lobby without a problem but there was the "Warning: No Succubi available! Please come back tomorrow!" text and I couldn't pick a girl. I tried this 4-5 times and as long as I didn't close the whole "Guide me " client, I had no problem.
That is intentional in the old Hearts Club. You only get one visit per day and this visit even counts when you leave the club without playing with any Succubi. So once you leave the club, you have to wait until the next day.
drak34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drak34 »

Thank you for the fast fixes and for the clarification. I also stumbled on a tiny problem.
When I come back to the girls none of them seem to save my progress with her. When I`m choosing a girl for the day, she is always on a neutral relationship with me and tells me that I have let her suck out 0 energy from me (even though I chose her the previous day).
DannyP
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by DannyP »

Decided to update GuideMe and Hearts club to newest versions today and ran into a problem.

After selecting a succubus I don't see any pictures or hear a metronome and GM just shows with the message "vG1InstructionText " underneath where yours and the succubus energy is displayed. This occurred with both 0.9.5 and 0.9.4.

My installation followed standard procedure, after removing the old GM from my PC, I downloaded and extracted the new GM version. I then renamed the folder (since it just said "Win0.3.3" or something like that to GuideMe. After that I downloaded the latest Hearts Club version (the full 600+ MB link) and extracted it into the Guides folder.

Did I done goof in some way?
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Afaik HeartsClub runs ONLY with 0.3.1. So what is stated in the beginning of the thread "you need GM 0.3.1" means exactly this version. I even started with higher GM versions and had same issues. Only 0.3.1 worked for me.

BTW: reading through the thread - is there any release date for the new HC version? Is it like days, weeks or months?
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wellrested »

drak34 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 pm Thank you for the fast fixes and for the clarification. I also stumbled on a tiny problem.
When I come back to the girls none of them seem to save my progress with her. When I`m choosing a girl for the day, she is always on a neutral relationship with me and tells me that I have let her suck out 0 energy from me (even though I chose her the previous day).
I have this minor issue too. 0.9.5 HC on GM 0.3.1
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Oh that is no bug... that is a missing feature... :blush:

The user stats get tracked correctly between sessions (see lobby) but for the succubi: the 3 bulletpoints on the summary page for a succubi are only placeholder text for individual succubi traits which i never realized because i wasn't satisfied with my ideas at the time. That was one reason why i stopped working on the old Heart's Club and started planning the Heart's Club Revisited Version (see also here) to overhaul the whole system. :innocent:

Adding the mechanics behind these bulletpoints would not just require some time, but it is also not possible at the moment. GuideMe has currently a known bug regarding loading Arrays between play sessions (after you closed and reopened GuideMe) and all Succubi data is stored within an array. My "workaround" for this bug (see my previous post) was to reinitialize every array when reloading the tease (setting everything in arrays to their default values), but that means: I can't save actual game progress within arrays and in result i can't realize "individual progress" for each Succubi without completely reworking the data structure, just because of a small bug in the current GuideMe which might already fixed be in philos next release candidate for GuideMe. :unsure:

I guess i could at least create a "hotfix" in which i delete the three bulletpoints on the summary page to avoid the confusion if it is really needed? :whistle: Sorry, i know... not the best answer... :wave:
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wellrested »

Thanks D3vi0n,

The important thing is that progress in the "new version" is saved between sessions.

Also I think I may have found another feature in 0.9.5, which may contribute to people games go for longer than expected if they have extra spicy turned on.
Spoiler: show
This code in game1.jS. You have a tmp2 variable that you set and never use. Should the underlined tmp be a tmp2? The way its currently written if you have vG1OptionExtraSpicy then your host will never be bored (and send you home for denial).

if (vHeat == 1 && vTaskCount > 20 && tmp < 3) {
var tmp2 = fRandomNumber(1,10);
var vG1OptionExtraSpicy = scriptVars.get("vG1OptionExtraSpicy");
if (vG1OptionExtraSpicy == "true" && tmp < 4) {
return "Pain";
} else {
var tmp3 = fRandomNumber(1,10);
if (tmp3 > 6) {
return "Bored";
} else {
return "Stroking";
}
}
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

You're totally right.:look: Thanks a lot for the bug report :w00t: fixed it (and also removed the placeholder text we discussed earlier). Uploaded the new patch v0.9.6. Great feedback. :wave:
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

Is it known issue that succubuses doesn't remember my visit? It's always showing "0 visits" etc when choosing new succubus even though I've played with them previously?

Have 0.9.5 xml file and running guideme 0.3.1 (0.3.3 did not work for some reason earlier)