Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Heart's Club (BETA Thread)

Post by d3vi0n »

I just answered this question a few posts above ;-) :wave:

Here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14007&start=240#p237588

The last 0.9.6 patch removes this placeholder text... :whistle: see my very last post. :w00t:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Sylar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Sylar »

I downloaded this but when I start it up it keeps bringing up a debuginfo text and the unknown error picture without a way to click to continue, how can I fix this?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Sorry, I can't help you when you don't provide more details... which version of the hearts club script? did you use the correct guide me version (v0.3.1)? did you start guideme with start.bat? What does the logfile say?
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Sylar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sylar »

I'm using v0.3.1 of GuideMe and Update v0.9.6 of Heart's Club.

What I do is start up GuideMe and load the xml file for Heart's club, and then this pops up
Attachments
Heart's Club error.png
Heart's Club error.png (84.78 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Did you start guideme with start.bat (don't run guideme.jar directly)? You're using the correct GuideMe for your Windows (32Bit, 64Bit)? You installed Hearts Club v0.9.4 Full Version and then both Updates (v0.9.4 -> v0.9.5, v0.9.5 -> v0.9.6)? If you answer all these with yes, i'm running out of ideas... What does the logfile say?
rene95
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by rene95 »

if i want to start a new game with the new version (and the two updates) and the new guidme i get everytime stuck when i want to play with the first person (after chose her - it doesnt matter with which proberties, i tried it like 5 times):
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

And you still didn't answer my first (and most important) question: Did you start guideme with "start.bat"? ;-) Or my last question about the logfiles. Sorry i have no idea what went wrong with your installation or how i can help you... :huh: btw. your last screenshot is from a wrong version (v0.9.4) not the newest version (v0.9.6). :innocent:
Sylar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sylar »

Hi I fixed it I downloaded the old version at first. now I downloaded the "Full version" and that seemed to fix it :)

ps: the second screenshot was from another person :p
bathkink
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bathkink »

I cannot get past choosing the first Girl, just get blank screen saying VG1instruction text with any ideas?
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

bathkink wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am I cannot get past choosing the first Girl, just get blank screen saying VG1instruction text with any ideas?
I had that. Downgrading to GM v0.3.1 fixed it for me.
bathkink
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bathkink »

Thank you @wellrested that seems to have fixed the problem
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Just a small info: The existing Heart's Club v0.9.6 works fine with GuideMe v0.3.4. I tested it with the 64Bit version...
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Post by Doomtrack »

I have been trying to figure out a problem i have for a while now, no matter what kind of media file i dump into the video folder it refuses to play in guideme, but gifs and jpegs works fine. Send help.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Hearts Club doesn't use videos besides the small proof of concept in the Help section. The "video folder" in the Hearts Club media directory nevers gets used outside of that. If you don't see the sample videos on the Hearts Club Help Page, you most likely have a problem with your GuideMe Installation or your computer system not with Hearts Club. GuideMe comes with its own vlc dlls to play videos. So if you started GuideMe correctly (with start.bat) everything should work. But for further questions regarding GuideMe and videos please use the official GuideMe thread.
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saidi99 »

Has anyone added a metronome to the 9.6 version?