Heart's Club - Current Build v0.9.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Heart's Club (BETA Thread)

Post by d3vi0n »

Sorry... right when i tried to get back into scripting, real life came in the way, so i had to take a long break. :-/

I updated the starting post with a tiny update to make Hearts Club compatible with GuideMe v0.3.1

Regarding progress for the new Hearts Club Revisited...

My "media folder" for the alpha script currently contains 28 sets for 22 different succubi (around 650 pictures in total) and uses nearly 6 GB of additional random media (740 pictures, 1173 animated gif, 60 movie clips, 6 full movie scenes). The alpha build for the script is playable but not feature or content complete. The "meta game" works (including signing the contract, summoning and collecting Succubi, reviewing your stats and inventory, buying and using items, earning points and raising stats, different options for difficulty). But the teasing itself is very barebones (just some stroking and edging tasks) and important story elements including a proper introduction are missing. Also I'm not satisfied how the mechanics behind the character traits work at the moment. To refine the game mechanics i would need to finish my work on the different teasing categories. Before i took the long break, i worked on implementing this system for content categories including related dialogue for teasing. One of my biggest struggles with Hearts Club Revisited are my bad writing skills in english. Because Hearts Club is so modular and categories heavily influence game mechanics (and character traits), i need nearly endless different tease lines (at least 1000+) and balanced mechanics within the script to "tag" media content with specific categories so that the lines match the media shown and the mechanis create a nice flow for the dialogue (and tasks) which still feels natural although the teasing is mainly "randomly" generated. Additionally... my alpha built for Hearts Club Revisited doesn't work with the newest GuideMe Version (v0.3.1). So there is some bugfixing to do. If i could eliminate the bugs regarding GuideMe v0.3.1, i also could create a working alpha build for Hearts Club Revisited within 1-2 days for people who are interesting how the "meta game" works and maybe want to help. But at the moment i'm not sure how long this will take and if i'm even feeling comfortable to share an unfinished alpha version.

I can't make any promises at the moment... sorry for that. :-(
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

I feel like we need to sit down with the teaseAI guys and have a big powwow. Granted I haven't really been reading the threads and following it heavily, but this seems like a problem we all have to work with, generating tags for content, doling it out in meaningful, yet automated type ways to reduce the amount of raw content generation. I know they've done a lot of stuff with their scripts, I wonder if there might be some sort of universal format we could develop that one could then pull from to utilize in various ways.

It seems like common stumbling block that gets solved in slightly different ways by a many different people.

Keep on trucking sir, really looking forward to what you are building.
sam1ee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by sam1ee »

Thank you for your efforts, I was going to ask you about the update for 3.1 but you beat me to it!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

desertfox wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 am I feel like we need to sit down with the teaseAI guys and have a big powwow. Granted I haven't really been reading the threads and following it heavily, but this seems like a problem we all have to work with, generating tags for content, doling it out in meaningful, yet automated type ways to reduce the amount of raw content generation. I know they've done a lot of stuff with their scripts, I wonder if there might be some sort of universal format we could develop that one could then pull from to utilize in various ways.
Yeah :) I try to stay close to these "standards" and use existing phrases from other scripts for teasing if they fit into tasks for Heart's Club. The random teasing works somewhat similar to TeaseAI's Logic, although Heart's Club Revised is more of a "game" and thx to GuideMe I have more direct control over the "flow" of the conversation, the mechanics of the game and in result can create a more natural dialogue.

Thx to philo's latest suggestion, I now also can @tag all my images and flavour text; use different #vocabulary and nicely store everything in a similar file structure like TeaseAI using txt and xml files. I now even created a Tag Editor in my Heart's Club Revised Script to browse my random images, choose @tags for them and save the information in txt files. Everything just within GuideMe. Makes life much easier...

The following example shows a static image (jpg or png) from the random "Solo" category and the current tags for this picture (available tags are different for each category). For each category a txt file is created, storing all information for the images in that category. The script automatically recognizes when images are copied into the random folders or deleted from them and makes the required changes in the txt file. New pictures will get a basic tag depending on the subfolder they're copied into. More tags can be added to each picture with the Tag Editor. Taunts work similar and can use @Tags and #Vocabulary just like in TeaseAI, also everything stored in different txt files for easier customization.

Let's say your Succubus gives you the following (partly randomized) instruction:

Code: Select all

You owe me another edge! Keep Stroking and get closer now, #PetName!
Your Succubus also decides to use the picture from above to give you some visual inspiration for her instruction. The picture has the type "Static", the category "Solo" and uses the following tags:

@LookAtMe, @Face, @Eyes, @Mouth, @Boobs, @Nipple, @PerkyTits, @NaturalTits, @Cute, @Sexy, @Beautiful, @Petite, @Teen
So the instruction on the page then can be expanded with random flavour text, which requires any combination of the above tags or generic flavour text (without any tags). Some examples:

We both know you like them young and cute. Does this make your #Cock and #Balls ache already? @Teen @Cute

I'm gonna make sure that #Cock remembers every single stroke you give to me.

Do you like her? Where would you blow your load? Cover her face with your #Cum or spray it all over her naked #Boobs? @Naked @Boobs @Face

Imagine her mouth wrapped all around your hard #Cock, while her eyes stare right into your soul. How long could you resist if she really wanted to suck you empty right now? @Mouth @Face @Eyes @LookAtMe

Worship her naked beauty with every stroke! I bet you would love to play with these nipples and feel her perfect natural #Boobs. @Naked @Nipple @Boobs @NaturalTits

Look her into the eyes and stay focused! I want you more turned on than you've ever been in your entire life #SubName. @LookAtMe @Eyes
Ok... enough preview for today...
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Gormur »

This script sounds pretty awesome tbh :blush:
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I think I need some feedback on the following concepts! :whistle: :wave:

During your playtime in Heart's Club Revised you will be generally getting teased and receiving your tasks by on of your Succubi. With every task (for example: "Give me an edge!") you always can ask for some random inspiration and sometimes your Succubus might decide, it's time to show you some random inspiration. I'm still working on a flexible and expandable system for categorizing and tagging images for this random inspiration (could be static images or animated gifs and clips) and linking them with fitting natural taunts (see examples in my last post)...

For now, I'm working with this system:

When you get a new Succubus into your "collection", the new Succubus will form a "bond" with you. This bond will grow stronger (aka "level up") the more you play with her. With each "level up" she will use or allow more "explicit" random inspiration. I'm not sure how I will realize different preferences for different Succubi (maybe i will give Succubi preferences for specific @tags not categories)

BOND Level 1 (Freshly Summoned)

A freshly summoned Succubus will only allow or use pictures of "Solo Girls" for teasing. She wants to feed from your arousal, but she will be careful to not overdo with her teasing. You two are still trying to get to know each other.

"Solo Girls"

These pictures mostly contain beautiful and sexy girls in various states of undress. Every Succubus will use this category as default category. Maybe I will add some preferences for specific bodyparts using tags (for example @Boobs or @Butts), so different Succubi will prefer different images depending on the shown bodypats in that category.

Tags: @LookAtMe, @LookAway, @NoHead, @Body, @Face, @Eyes, @Mouth, @Boobs, @Nipple, @Hands, @Pussy, @Ass, @Legs, @Feet, @Naked, @Exposed, @Clothed, @Casual, @Business, @SexyDress, @Underwear, @Lingerie, @Swimwear, @Teacher, @Schoolgirl, @Nurse, @Maid, @Superhero, @Cowgirl, @Tattoo, @Piercing, @ColorfulHair, @BlondeHair, @RedHair, @DarkHair, @PerkyTits, @BigTits, @NaturalTits, @Asian, @Ebony, @Latina, @Cute, @Sexy, @Beautiful, @Petite, @Curvy, @Teen, @Model, @Milf ...
Main part of this category are pictures, where the girl directly looks at you (@LookAtMe):

Then there will be pictures of girls, who ignore you at the moment (@LookAway):

And finally there will be pictures (mostly closeups) of different bodyparts (@NoHead):

BOND Level 2 (Getting Excited)

Your Succubus starts to get more excited, when she gets a chance to play with you. Because you satisfied her needs in the past she will be more willing to tease you with more naughty inspiration like "Masturbation", "Lesbians" and even grant you the pleasure of some "Foreplay"

"Masturbation"

watch girls masturbating and eventually orgasm right in front of you...

Tags: @LookAtMe, @LookAway, @NoHead, @Fingering, @Sextoy, @Orgasm, @Squirting ...

"Lesbians"

more than one girl having fun together and teasing you...

Tags: @LookAtMe, @LookAway, @NoHead, @Kissing, @Fingering, @Sextoy, @Orgasm, @Squirting ...

"Foreplay"

different kinds of "foreplay" (couples only) from a sensual kiss, over pleasuring her, to a skilled blowjob or something similar. Sometimes you're just the voyeur but sometimes it is you, who gets all the attention of a beautiful girl.

Tags: @POV, @CloseUp, @KissNTouch, @HerPleasure, @HisPleasure,  @LookAtMe, @Cunnilingus, @Anilingus, @Fingering, @Handjob, @Blowjob, @Titjob, @Feetjob ...

BOND Level 3 (Wild Ride)

Your succubus now drops all remaining restraint. For common succubi this is the highest bond you can reach with her (because common succubus are still low in the ranks of the Succubus hierarchy and aren't allowed to go full force with their customers). But still... at this Bond you will get all the naughty fucking you ever wanted...

"Couples"

Main part of this level are "couples" fucking each others brains out in different sex positions... Sometimes you're just the voyeur but sometimes it is you, who gets to fuck these beautiful girls.

Tags: @POV, @CloseUp, @Penetration, @Anal, @Missionary, @Spooning, @Doggy, @Cowgirl, @Reversecowgirl, @Standing, @DominantMale, @DominantFemale ... 

Not sure what to do with groups though... maybe something like this:
Spoiler: show
"Multiple Girls"

One girl is already a challenge... but what about multiple girls on one dick? Sometimes you're just the voyeur but sometimes it is you, who gets all the attention of the girls.

Tags: @POV, @CloseUp, @Penetration, @Handjob, @Blowjob, @Anal, @Missionary, @Spooning, @Doggy, @Cowgirl, @Reversecowgirl, @Standing, @DominantMale, @DominantFemale ... 

"Multiple Boys"

Maybe you always wanted to be part of a gangbang and together fuck one willing girl into oblivion. This would be the category for you because here one girl gets all the dick she can handle including douple penetration or gangbangs.

Tags: @DoublePenetration, @Gangbang, @Handjob, @Blowjob, @Anal, @Missionary, @Spooning, @Doggy, @Cowgirl, @Reversecowgirl, @Standing ... 

BOND Level 4 (All Out)

Only Rare or Epic Succubi will form this strong bond with you...

"Cumlovers"

Lots and lots of "Cum" and "Cumshots"...

Tags: @Cumshot, @LookAtMe, @CumIntoMouth, @CumOnTits, @CumInside, @CumOnBody, @Ruined, @Milking, @HisDoing, @HerDoing, @Swallowing ...

Surprises

And finally there would be some surprises along the way... Maybe linked to raritiy or hidden traits or the bond level...
Spoiler: show
Your succubus could give you some female slaves to play with...

Your succubus could demonstrate how male slaves should be treated...

Your succubus could force you to worship cocks in all their glory...

-----------

So... what do you think? Any suggestions? Maybe better names for the Bond Levels? Different or more tags for the categories? Ideas how to use Bond Levels, Categories and Tags for the teasing and giving Succubi individual preferences? I could also integrate some descisions for level up... let the player decide if he wants lesbians or masturbation for example. And i could expand the system and also use tags to force different stroking speeds with animated gifs and clips (adding tags like @LoopSlow, @LoopMedium, @LoopFast).
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by jhorny10493 »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 1:45 pm With each "level up" she will use or allow more "explicit" random inspiration. I'm not sure how I will realize different preferences for different Succubi (maybe i will give Succubi preferences for specific @tags not categories)
Hey,

The entire concept sounds like a really good idea to incorporate into your tease and will add some goals for the player to keep things interesting. Some suggestions I have:

1) Perhaps start with clothed females, it could be a skimpy outfit or barley anything but they never show their nipples or pussy yet. It could be a Bond level before level 1. Perhaps level 0? Also, you could upgrade what you get with each level. Perhaps you start with pictures, move to GIFs and then eventually get videos.

2) You can have one of two options for the content matter: A) Each succubi has their own preference and will choose the category for you (Example: Group, Couples, POV, Etc). Or B) Have the Succubi want the user to get more aroused so she can feed more on their sexual energy and she lets them choose what they would prefer out of a couple of categories.

3) Recommendation for Bond levels names. Perhaps make each level a different title. For example you start with "The Tempted" then go to "Minor Servant" then "Arch Servant" then "Primal Servant" or "The Absolute Servant". Keeping the names around the demon succubi theme of the tease.
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Hi there,

i just ran into you tease and its seem very nice. But right in the beginning i get an error.

Everytime when a succ asks me how i like it, i select my prefs (checked it, it do not depends on what i choose), click ok and the next slide is black with this Text "vG1InstructionText". Then nothing happens..

I have installed version 0.9.3 of HearstClub and 0.3.3 of GuideMe (64Bit).

Any idea what went wrong?
> Join ARCHIVE on Discord <
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Hmm... i could reproduce the error with GuideMe v0.3.3. With GuideMe v0.3.1 everything works fine. So there seems to be a problem with the newest GuideMe Version. I will have to contact philo to see what changes he made in v0.3.3 which i'm unaware of... In the meantime: Use GuideMe v0.3.1 for the old Heart's Club v0.9.3
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Hi again,

thanks alot for your reply and for searching the right link. I haven't found version .0.3.1 of GuideMe..

Meanwhile i play the first version of Heart'sClub with GM 0.1.3. Very nice work of yours! Great idea of the core gameplay, graphic work and programing! I'm realy looking forward to your new update. Sounds nice be able to level up the succs.
Do you intend to give the succs more characteristics ? Like one of them prefers eding, the next pain, and the other ... ? Or have you already code such things and i only missed them because of playing the first version (0.9.0) ?

Greets
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I haven't found version .0.3.1 of GuideMe
:huh: uhm... ? I linked the 0.3.1 version in my last post (see here: GuideMe v0.3.1). Just follow the link... ;-)
Do you intend to give the succs more characteristics ? Like one of them prefers eding, the next pain, and the other ... ? Or have you already code such things and i only missed them because of playing the first version (0.9.0) ?
Yeah... That is the goal. The "old" Heart's Club was very basic in this regard. If you're interested in the "revisited" version of the script start reading the thread beginning at this post. The new script is more like Pokemon. You summon Succubi and add them to your "collection". Every Succubus has two public "traits" (for example "Playful", "Cruel") as an indication of their behaviour and likes / dislikes. There are also multiple hidden values and you can "level" every Succubus (and strengthen your bond / unlocking new options for this succubus). Because it is such a huge script, i have no idea how long it will take until it is finished. :wave:
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Hehe, no, the link worked very well. I wanted t o say that i did not found it my self earlier.. thanks for that! :)

Ok, cool. I'll have a look. And i can image that it will take some time. I'm coding myself.. ;)
Take your time and good luck!
basim
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basim »

Ok, after reading all the posts since you go public with your reviseted idea, i have two questions..

By leveling the succ, do i only gain acces to new pictures of here? Or do i also gain access to new tasks and maybe get better / harder / softer / etc.. conditions ?!

Are you planning on create a subroutine for every succ? Because if you do so, you can fairly simple outsource the writing eg. creating part of a succ. Means, everyone could create a succ and can share her along with others. With an example succ of yours i would be able to create a set of them too.. i like the bad ones :-P
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

basim wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:29 pmBy leveling the succ, do i only gain acces to new pictures of here? Or do i also gain access to new tasks and maybe get better / harder / softer / etc.. conditions ?!
At the moment, with a higher level your succubus may use more "risky" image categories as random inspiration and could be more willing to let you cum in the end. But all sets for a succubus unlock when you add her to your collection and there are no new tasks with higher level. Because i originally planned at least some special events for rare or epic succubi, there might be additional tasks according to level later.
basim wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:29 pmAre you planning on create a subroutine for every succ? Because if you do so, you can fairly simple outsource the writing eg. creating part of a succ. Means, everyone could create a succ and can share her along with others. With an example succ of yours i would be able to create a set of them too.. i like the bad ones :-P
My internal beta already has 22 Succubi. Creating new Succubi is not the problem. It is part of the Customization Options to add easily new Succubi. I stopped adding more Succubi, because i first wanted to have the final game mechanics. Because depending on the game mechanis, the variables needed for a Succubus might change. It wouldn't make much sense to create more Succubi at the moment. More helpful would be writing lots and lots of flavor text for all the different tags and tag combinations. (examples see here, possible tags per category see here).
Bourne2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bourne2 »

Is there a guide on how to use this i just installed everything i think at least and haven't got the slightest clue on how it works