GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:32 pm GuideMe v0.3.3 Windows 64 bit runs fine on my Win 10... so your problem can't be Win 10...
What exactly did you do to start GuideMe? start.bat and nothing at all happens?
I can confirm that guideme is developed on a windows 10 machine and the 64bit version was tested on it, so it isn't a windows version issue
mirdanhel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mirdanhel »

Hello,

I like to try running GuideMe on Linux. I am on Gentoo x86_64. Any chance you may provide an archive for this platform? I tried running the standard package one but it fails with the following:

2017-06-22T14:46:42,168 ERROR App - GuideMe Version - 0.3.3
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library. Reasons:
no swt-win32-4332 in java.library.path
no swt-win32 in java.library.path

It looks strange to me that it's looking for win32 lib...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

mirdanhel wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 pm Hello,

I like to try running GuideMe on Linux. I am on Gentoo x86_64. Any chance you may provide an archive for this platform? I tried running the standard package one but it fails with the following:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library. Reasons:

The SWT jar is operating system specific so you need to replace the windows one with the linux one.
There may also be issues vlc and web components.
All the components used for GuideMe were chosen because they were cross platform, however there are subtle differences.
There may also be one or two places where the code needs changing as it has only been tested on windows.
I have made a couple of attempts to do a linux build but only got so far

The notes I made at the time got this far to install Java 8, The webkit and vlc
--Java 8
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-set-default
--Web Browser
sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0
--VLC
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:videolan/stable-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install vlc

The swt jar can be got from here
http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/down ... 306052000/

At the moment I think you need to download the one for your os and rename it to the windows filename (org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64-4.3.jar)
I will at some point move to the latest version of swt
venue
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by venue »

I have a problem in Win64.0.3.3. The User Settings texts are not rendering correctly. Same thing in all US pages. Works fine in 0.3.1.
Spoiler: show
upload my photo
BTW Are the settings used in some teases?
Great app! Thanks for your work :)
1of1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1of1 »

d3vi0n wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:46 am glad i could help...
1of1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 amWhat I wrote was some script concerning the script engine.
I never used Playfuls script engine for GuideMe. Personally I find it easier to write scripts myself in Notepad++. This way I'm in full controll and freedom over the code to get all creative and crazy with the script. You can find more tipps for writing GuideMe Scripts in this post.
1of1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 amWhen you say, that GuideMe includes JavaScript, then I assume my version is already outdated, since I never even started to think about JavaScript so far?
No idea what you're talking about. GuideMe supported Javascript from the start. That was one of the main goals for GuideMe in comparison to the old TeaseMe viewer. You should also always use the latest version of GuideMe.
And I'm back already.
Your code seems not to work at all. I don't know, what the problem is but now I don't get any result anymore. When I load my test tease in GuideMe, the only thing I get is following note:

"Oops it looks like page runScript does not exist" :no:

JavaSkript seems to be very different from what I know :-/
Life fucks you every day?
Then go for the rithm, 'cause the climax's still to come.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

1of1 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:09 am
And I'm back already.
Your code seems not to work at all. I don't know, what the problem is but now I don't get any result anymore. When I load my test tease in GuideMe, the only thing I get is following note:

If you want to post your tease somewhere I can download it (also a description on what you are trying to achieve that isn't working), I will have a look and hopefully give you some ideas on how to do it.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

1of1 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:09 am And I'm back already. Your code seems not to work at all. I don't know, what the problem is but now I don't get any result anymore. When I load my test tease in GuideMe, the only thing I get is following note: "Oops it looks like page runScript does not exist" :no:
Pleeease.... be more specific in your error description... :innocent: :wave:

"My" code works fine and there is nothing "different" with javascript in GuideMe. ;-) Today I took the time and created a short test tease to demonstrate my code example. There was only one tiny error (use of "round()" instead of "Math.round()"), which you should be able to fix yourself while debugging the tease if you know javascript. Your error description sounds more like a problem with your xml (missing / wrong pageid) and not with javascript.

Find my working example tease here: Random Stroking Test (Tested with GuideMe v0.3.3)

venue wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:20 am I have a problem in Win64.0.3.3. The User Settings texts are not rendering correctly. Same thing in all US pages. Works fine in 0.3.1.
Spoiler: show
upload my photo
BTW Are the settings used in some teases?
Great app! Thanks for your work :)
You are right with GuideMe v0.3.3, although i have the same problem with GuideMe v0.3.1. There seems to be a problem applying the defaultCSS I think. Not sure. I never use User Settings for anything and my teases use their own CSS and settings, so I never looked into the global User Settings. Maybe philo can identify and fix the problem.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
1of1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1of1 »

philo wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 am
1of1 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:09 am
And I'm back already.

If you want to post your tease somewhere I can download it (also a description on what you are trying to achieve that isn't working), I will have a look and hopefully give you some ideas on how to do it.
Well, I will upload a tease as soon as I have anything that is working.
By now I'm simply working on the mechanics, so there is nothing to see or to test at all. Sorry :\'-(

I can only give you some concepts so far but I think that will not be that interesting as long as it's only an idea.

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 pm
1of1 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:09 am And I'm back already. Your code seems not to work at all. I don't know, what the problem is but now I don't get any result anymore. When I load my test tease in GuideMe, the only thing I get is following note: "Oops it looks like page runScript does not exist" :no:
Pleeease.... be more specific in your error description... :innocent: :wave:

"My" code works fine and there is nothing "different" with javascript in GuideMe. ;-) Today I took the time and created a short test tease to demonstrate my code example. There was only one tiny error (use of "round()" instead of "Math.round()"), which you should be able to fix yourself while debugging the tease if you know javascript. Your error description sounds more like a problem with your xml (missing / wrong pageid) and not with javascript.

Find my working example tease here: Random Stroking Test (Tested with GuideMe v0.3.3)
Hm, I would like to be more specific, but that's the only message I get from GuiceMe when loading my tease into it. I already tried to work with MWTEdit but it seems you can't implement JavaScripts there, can you?

And about JavaScript - just to be clear - I didn't work with JavaScript so far, but I'm somewhat experiences with Java. I take it the two languages are not that different from each other?
About your test tease - I will have a look and hopefully be able to use it as an orientation for my own tease. Thank you for your help :-)
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

1of1 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 pm Hm, I would like to be more specific, but that's the only message I get from GuiceMe when loading my tease into it.
You could have posted the code (xml and javascript which caused the error) or used the debug modus to get more detailed information where the code went wrong. That would be more helpfully as only an error message and your conclusion that "my code example" must be not working at all (which is wrong, see me example tease) ;-) :wave:
1of1 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 pmAnd about JavaScript - just to be clear - I didn't work with JavaScript so far, but I'm somewhat experiences with Java. I take it the two languages are not that different from each other?
JavaScript was renamed (from Livescript) when Java was introduced as a kind of cross-marketing gimmik, but besides the name Java and JavaScript are completely unrelated with each other. Java was designed as a general purpose programming language for building standalone applications, whereas JavaScript is a simple scripting language built specifically to interface with web technologies, namely HTML. Java, is a fully object-oriented and class-based programming language similar to c++. Java code needs to be compiled and runs in a virtual machine. JavaScript on the other hand is a basic scripting language, which can be interpreted directly by a browser in the syntax it is written and is used to alter and enhance the appearance or behavior of web pages. Java's syntax is similar to C and C++'s while JavaScript's syntax is influenced by C so there are some basic similarities with other programming languages...
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
mirdanhel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mirdanhel »

I managed to get it a bit further by doing what you mentionned, but it now fails on:

/home/mirdanhel/.swt/lib/linux/x86_64/libswt-mozilla-gtk.so: libxpcom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I searched around the net, it looks like this is because swt 4.3 uses libxpcom which is no longer provided on Linux at least. Could you move to SWT-4.5? I could help supporting this on Linux better then...
philo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:46 pm
mirdanhel wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:17 pm Hello,

The SWT jar is operating system specific so you need to replace the windows one with the linux one.
There may also be issues vlc and web components.
All the components used for GuideMe were chosen because they were cross platform, however there are subtle differences.
There may also be one or two places where the code needs changing as it has only been tested on windows.
I have made a couple of attempts to do a linux build but only got so far

The notes I made at the time got this far to install Java 8, The webkit and vlc
--Java 8
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer
sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-set-default
--Web Browser
sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0-0
--VLC
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:videolan/stable-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install vlc

The swt jar can be got from here
http://archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/down ... 306052000/

At the moment I think you need to download the one for your os and rename it to the windows filename (org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_64-4.3.jar)
I will at some point move to the latest version of swt
1of1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1of1 »

d3vi0n wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:41 am
1of1 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 pm Hm, I would like to be more specific, but that's the only message I get from GuiceMe when loading my tease into it.
You could have posted the code (xml and javascript which caused the error) or used the debug modus to get more detailed information where the code went wrong. That would be more helpfully as only an error message and your conclusion that "my code example" must be not working at all (which is wrong, see me example tease) ;-) :wave:
Oh, I was not aware there is a debug mode. Sorry - I would have added a log if I knew I could get one. Seems you guys did a hell lot of work to improve your tools, while I was sitting here and waiting for my invitation code. But I already recognized, that my version of GuideMe was an old one.
Still much to learn ^^
1of1 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:47 pmAnd about JavaScript - just to be clear - I didn't work with JavaScript so far, but I'm somewhat experiences with Java. I take it the two languages are not that different from each other?
JavaScript was renamed (from Livescript) when Java was introduced as a kind of cross-marketing gimmik, but besides the name Java and JavaScript are completely unrelated with each other. Java was designed as a general purpose programming language for building standalone applications, whereas JavaScript is a simple scripting language built specifically to interface with web technologies, namely HTML. Java, is a fully object-oriented and class-based programming language similar to c++. Java code needs to be compiled and runs in a virtual machine. JavaScript on the other hand is a basic scripting language, which can be interpreted directly by a browser in the syntax it is written and is used to alter and enhance the appearance or behavior of web pages. Java's syntax is similar to C and C++'s while JavaScript's syntax is influenced by C so there are some basic similarities with other programming languages...
Oh dear, that makes it all complicated. Then I will most probably have to come back and see some more examples of code or get some help. Because if JavaScript has nothing to do with Java, then I probably don't know anything at all. Damn :-/
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

I searched the thread, maybe I overlooked it, but here is my question: Is there a possibility to have an "analogue" timer like an online tease here at milovana? I like the feel of the circle that fills way more than just numbers.

And another question: Is it possible to continue a tease? And how do you do it?

Thanks for the great software btw!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

dousque wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:26 pm I searched the thread, maybe I overlooked it, but here is my question: Is there a possibility to have an "analogue" timer like an online tease here at milovana? I like the feel of the circle that fills way more than just numbers.

And another question: Is it possible to continue a tease? And how do you do it?

Thanks for the great software btw!
I could look at the option of an analogue timer, it doesn't at the moment.

If you quit out of a tease and go back to it later, it should pick up where you left off.
It is possible for an author to prevent this using java script.

If you do file / restart after loading a tease it should restart from the beginning
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

philo wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm I could look at the option of an analogue timer, it doesn't at the moment.
That would be great, thanks!
philo wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:28 pm If you quit out of a tease and go back to it later, it should pick up where you left off.
It is possible for an author to prevent this using java script.
Ah, the option to prevent it explains that. I remembered that it continued where it left and now it didn't. Now I know why. Thanks again.
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by bobhill »

Not sure if I should post here or in Scripting thread. I need some help with fixing a javascript problem.

I am working on additional scripts to desertfox's Mazes tease. One of the modifications is using his AutoTease xml in a script. I have been banging my head on the wall on one error that I can't solve. I am very new to xml and have done everything previously in PG's script engine.

At the end of the XML, page "Maze_AutoTease_Done" is called. There is a scriptVar called AutoTease_last_image that, not surprisingly, refers to the previous image. I added error check that manually finds the final image in the event that AutoTease_last_image is undefined. No matter how I try to work around it, the variable is always undefined and the last image is not displayed.

This is in the main page, "Maze_AutoTease_Play", where AutoTease_last_image is set to current image before moving to next image:

Code: Select all

disp_image = guide.fixPath( tease_folder +"/" +arr_folders[folder_inx] +"/" +arr_images[img_inx] );
		  scriptVars.put("AutoTease_last_image", disp_image );
Then the final page is where I have the problem and AutoTease_last_image is an undefined value: "Images\RANDOM\Elsa_Dream\shes_new\03--show you something special\undefined"

Code: Select all

<Page id="Maze_AutoTease_Done">
     <javascript>
      <![CDATA[
      function pageLoad() {

var exit_lines = [ "Get out.",
                             "Well done. Now get out of here!", 
                             "You didn't cum? Fine, you can go back... This time.",
                             "I no longer have need of you, begone.",
                             "I'm done with you. See ya."];

var disp_text = exit_lines[Math.floor(Math.random()*exit_lines.length)] +".";

var last_img = scriptVars.get("AutoTease_last_image");

if ( last_img == undefined || last_img == "" )
			//MANUALLY SET TO LAST IMAGE If ERROR
			{ var tease_folder = scriptVars.get("AutoTease_TeaseFolder");
			  var arr_folders = scriptVars.get("AutoTeaseFolders");
			  var arr_images = scriptVars.get("AutoTease_images");

var folder_inx = arr_folders.length -1;         
		          var img_inx = arr_images.length - 1;
                          var last_img = guide.fixPath( tease_folder +"/" +arr_folders[folder_inx] +"/" +arr_images[img_inx] );
			}

guide.updateJConsole("LEAVING " + "LAST: " +last_img + "FOLDER: " +folder_inx + "IMAGE: " +img_inx );

overRide.setImage( last_img );

//overRide.setHtml( "folder_inx: " +folder_inx +"<br><br>" +  "img_inx: " +img_inx +"<br><br>" + "folder: " +arr_folders[folder_inx] +"<br><br>" + "image:" +arr_images[img_inx] +"<br><br>" + "DISP TEXT: " +disp_text +"<br><br>"  );
          //overRide.setHtml( "image: " + tease_folder +"/" +arr_folders[folder_inx] +"/" +arr_images[img_inx] +"<br><br>" );

overRide.setHtml( "<p style=\"color:#fc5a50; font-size:110%;\">" +disp_text +"</p>");

autotease_cleanup();

}
      ]]>
      </javascript>

<Button target="ShowScriptPage">Leave</Button>
    </Page>
UPDATE: I deleted the assignment var last_img = scriptVars.get("AutoTease_last_image"); and manually set to the last image and it works now. I swear I tried that multiple times before and it didn't work, but it's working now.
Last edited by bobhill on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.