GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by d3vi0n »

download for what? *confused is* :huh:

GuideMe? => First post of this thread here
GuideMe Scripting Engine? => Look into PlayfulGuy's thread
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:37 am
lawman5297 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:17 amI wanted to try out the GuideMe script engine. I cant seem to make it work.
You mean GuideMe Scripting Engine by PlayfulGuy? As far as i know, the Scripting Engine doesn't work with GuideMe v0.3.x. Personally i don't use the Scripting Engine because i want full control over everything in my scripts. So i might be wrong regarding the compatibility issues. Best to ask PlayfulGuy who made the Scripting Engine. :wave:
There were some issues, the latest unreleased version of guideme will work with the script engine (there are some minor tweaks changing length() to length in a couple of places I think) but it is working as far as I have tested it.
Having issues getting the 32bit version working, will release it after I have resolved those.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:37 am
lawman5297 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:17 amI wanted to try out the GuideMe script engine. I cant seem to make it work.
You mean GuideMe Scripting Engine by PlayfulGuy? As far as i know, the Scripting Engine doesn't work with GuideMe v0.3.x. Personally i don't use the Scripting Engine because i want full control over everything in my scripts. So i might be wrong regarding the compatibility issues. Best to ask PlayfulGuy who made the Scripting Engine. :wave:
The current version of the script engine (1.4) only works in Guideme 1.5. I have the new version finished and working with both Guideme 1.5 and Guideme 3.3, but I keep coming up with more little things I want to do before I release it. I'm having trouble reining that in. In the meantime I'm also writing, checking and completing documentation of all the new features and fixes, and doing final testing. I'm at the stage where everything seems to be working though. Haven't found any new bugs in a few days, and the ones I have found have been mostly cosmetic.

Hopefully it will be released soon.

PG
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Bug in Guideme

Post by PlayfulGuy »

philo wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:54 pm
PlayfulGuy wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 pm @philo - I can provide you a sample page with all the required code to demonstrate the error if you want.
That would be helpful, I will have a look at what is causing it.
(Have a new version almost ready, can't get the 32bit version working at the moment, something to do with VLC I think.)
The (hopefully) attached zip file contains FormBugTest.xml and folder FormBugDemo to demonstrate, along with code to demo another issue I found.

If you unzip it and then load FormBugTest.xml you should see a list of 3 scripts displayed, from the Scripts subfolder.
In the script path box type Testing and then click Refresh. What is supposed to happen is that the code gets the new folder and displays the list of scripts from that folder. Instead you just get the original list, because the getPath() function receives null values from getFormField(), and there is an error in the Guideme log about an invalid argument.

If you enter Testing in the Script Path field again AND select a script in the list of scripts, then click Refresh it works properly.

Also, while you're at it I found another issue with getting the script engine working in 3.3. I've included code in this demo to demonstrate.
The global javascript node contains a simple function named onButtonClick. The code use overRide.addButton to add a button that invokes this function when it's clicked. It works properly in Guideme 1.5 as shown in this snip from the jscript log.

2017-08-12 20:05:16,152 INFO Jscript - Starting ScriptVariables: {Path=Testing, lastScriptSelected=CallTest, .....
2017-08-12 20:05:16,152 INFO Jscript - Starting Flags {}
2017-08-12 20:05:16,172 INFO Jscript - onButtonClick: Starting... btnText="Continue", target=""
2017-08-12 20:05:16,172 INFO Jscript - Ending ScriptVariables: {Path=Testing, lastScriptSelected=CallTest, ....

However, in Guideme 3.3 I get

2017-08-12T20:04:28,207 INFO Jscript - Starting ScriptVariables: {ScriptFile=Quick Test}
2017-08-12T20:04:28,207 INFO Jscript - Starting Flags {}
2017-08-12T20:04:28,212 ERROR Jscript - Couldn't find function onButtonClick
2017-08-12T20:04:28,217 INFO Jscript - Ending ScriptVariables: {ScriptFile=Quick Test}

Thanks Philo.
FormBugDemo.zip
(43.5 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

what I want to do is taking a folder and play a random video that is not in the media-directory I hope that is possible?

and this doesn't work
overRide.setMetronome("60..120","4","","");

only this
overRide.setMetronome("120","4","","");
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Ambossli wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:52 pm what I want to do is taking a folder and play a random video that is not in the media-directory I hope that is possible?

and this doesn't work
overRide.setMetronome("60..120","4","","");

only this
overRide.setMetronome("120","4","","");
overRide.setMetronome("(60..120)","4","","");
overRide.setVideo("../hh/*", "", "", "", "", "", "", "");

You can use relative paths, so in this instance it would look in the directory above the media directory for a folder called hh and run a video from there.
This is fine if you are not publishing the tease, however if it is one you are publishing then you should only really put content in your media directory or in sub directories off it.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

interesting... didn't know that with the relative paths... :w00t: One quick additional questions... any way to automatically get the length from a randomly selected video or audio file in a script and save it as an variable? :huh:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:23 am The (hopefully) attached zip file contains FormBugTest.xml and folder FormBugDemo to demonstrate, along with code to demo another issue I found.
The refresh button issue was caused by nothing being selected in the select list, when it was getting the values entered on the form, it was expecting something to be selected.
I have fixed that and it will be in the next release.

The button click, I couldn't get to go wrong, which is probably because I had already found the issue and fixed it.

So hopefully both will work when I get the release out.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

philo wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 pm
PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:23 am The (hopefully) attached zip file contains FormBugTest.xml and folder FormBugDemo to demonstrate, along with code to demo another issue I found.
The refresh button issue was caused by nothing being selected in the select list, when it was getting the values entered on the form, it was expecting something to be selected.
I have fixed that and it will be in the next release.

The button click, I couldn't get to go wrong, which is probably because I had already found the issue and fixed it.

So hopefully both will work when I get the release out.

Excellent! Thanks.

I have another interesting one for you that I discovered by accident the other day, but it explains something I've been seeing for ages. I've modified FormBugTest.xml to illustrate. In the version I sent you earlier the three form fields are named ScriptFile, ScriptPath and StartLabel. In that code I use the same variable name in my javascript to hold those values. If you look at the debug window you see the three variables as shown below.
FormBugTesting.zip
(3.54 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
Debug1.png
Debug1.png (44.33 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
In the FormBugTest.xml attached above I've changed the names of the form fields to TheScriptFile, TheScriptPath TheStartLabel. If I load that and run it and then look in the debug window Guideme has created three more variables with those names. Huh?
Debug2.png
Debug2.png (44.92 KiB) Viewed 1654 times
Now here is where it gets really interesting. In Guideme 1.5 to keep things neat and tidy I added code (calls to scriptVars.remove) to delete those scriptvars after fetching the form data and all was good.

In Guideme 3.3 the excess scriptvars (which really shouldn't get created in the first place) don't go away. The calls to scriptvars.remove seem to execute properly, but the variables persist. I checked the state file and they are stored there in the state file with all the other script vars, even though I never created these.

As a test I added a second page (start2) that just deletes these variables. When you go to that page the debug window still shows them, but when you go back to the original page they're gone, so it also seems that the debug window is a bit out of sync with reality. I don't need any of those extra steps in Guideme 1.5.

So to sum up there, as I see it there are two issues. These variables that get created out of thin air, and the debug window being a bit out of sync.

And, not to be a bother, but while we're at it, in Guideme 3.3 all of the time stamps in both the Guideme and Jscript logs have a T between the date and time like this

2017-08-14T15:59:39,725 INFO Jscript .....

Not a big deal, but it's way more readable with a space there.

And finally, since I'm on a roll, in version 3.3 in the Guideme.log I'm also seeing this error whenever it tries to play the page "tick" sound (there's about 50 more lines of that but I'll spare you). I've not noticed this before so maybe it's just something weird today and I need a reboot or something.

2017-08-14T15:58:53,525 INFO MainLogic - MainLogic getMainLogic songPath file:/D:/Docs/Naughty/Guideme-3.3/tick.wav
2017-08-14T15:59:54,838 ERROR App - Main error Argument not valid
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument not valid
at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.GC.setFont(Unknown Source)
at com.snapps.swt.SquareButton.drawText(SquareButton.java:435)
FormBugTesting.zip
(3.54 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

Sorry for the extra long post and for throwing all that in at once.

Cheers,

PG
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 pm In the FormBugTest.xml attached above I've changed the names of the form fields to TheScriptFile, TheScriptPath TheStartLabel. If I load that and run it and then look in the debug window Guideme has created three more variables with those names. Huh?
Will have a look at that when I get time

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 pm And, not to be a bother, but while we're at it, in Guideme 3.3 all of the time stamps in both the Guideme and Jscript logs have a T between the date and time like this
2017-08-14T15:59:39,725 INFO Jscript .....
Not a big deal, but it's way more readable with a space there.
The logging is done with log4j there is an xml file that defines how it logs (log4j2.xml)
specifically
in the <RollingFile name="Jscript" fileName="logs/jscript.log" section
<PatternLayout pattern="%d{ISO8601} %-5level %logger{1} - %msg%n%throwable" />

%d{ISO8601} defines the date is written out and the pattern, you can change your local config file and it should change the way it logs.
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/ma ... ternLayout

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 pm And finally, since I'm on a roll, in version 3.3 in the Guideme.log I'm also seeing this error whenever it tries to play the page "tick" sound .
I had already spotted that and fixed it
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

Philo, I have 2 questions.

1. Can a "Pause" Button be added to the xml script to pause a page and if so what is the syntax? I have searched the Web and have not found it.

2. Can GuideMe be run in android using a java runtime emulator or has anybody ever tried it?

THX!!!
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

I already now that there can be a bug with arrays when you reload the tease.

I think especially and array of objects makes problems. So is it possible that I save the data of my object in an xml?

which I can than load again and put it back in my (Array of) object(s)

I already found this which gave me that idea
Spoiler: show
var modelsxml;
modelsxml = comonFunctions.jsReadFile("models.xml");
var modelsxmlobj = new XML(modelsxml);
var modelobj;
for (var i = 0; i < modelsxmlobj.model.length(); i++) {
modelobj = modelsxmlobj.model;
jscriptLog(modelobj.name);
jscriptLog(modelobj.category);
jscriptLog(modelobj.haircolor);
}
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Where did you find that example? I would like to take a look at the whole javascript / xml there... :wave:

EDIT:: Found it... and damn it... works as advertised... :w00t: hmm... gettin new ideas... :whistle:

Yes, you can save your data in an xml or an txt file... you just have to load and parse it when you continue to play. I used txt files in Hearts Club Revisited for my Tag editor, because i never bothered to try to implement a xml parser for my scripts. But i remember some others tried to write a xml parser for guideme scripts...

Here my old function from Hearts Club Revisited for writing the file "tagged.txt" (images with their tags):
function fFileWriteTagged(vImages, vFolder) {
var vFileOut = "";
var vPath = mediaDir + guide.getMediaDirectory() + "\\" + vFolder + "\\" + "tagged.txt";
file = new java.io.File(vPath);
var fileWriter = new java.io.FileWriter(file);
var i = 0;
do {
vFileOut = vImages.Tags.join(" ") + " " + vImages.File;
fileWriter.write(vFileOut);
if (i < vImages.length-1) {
fileWriter.write("\r\n");
}
i = i + 1;
}
while (i < vImages.length);
fileWriter.flush();
fileWriter.close();
}

And here my old function from Hearts Club Revisited for loading "tagged.txt":
function fLoadTagged(vFolder) {
var i = 0;
var vLines = [];
var vImage = { File: "", Tags: [] }
var vImages = [];
// load tagged.txt into vTextfile
if (comonFunctions.fileExists(vFolder + "\\tagged.txt") == false) { fError(vFolder + "\\tagged.txt" + " doesn't exist"); }
var vTextfile = comonFunctions.jsReadFile(vFolder + "\\tagged.txt");
// check if vTextfile has content
if (vTextfile.length >= 1) {
// split vTextfile into vLines
vLines = vTextfile.split(/\r\n|\n/);
// construct vImages with vImage
i = 0;
do {
vImage = fCreateImage(vLines);
if (comonFunctions.fileExists(vImage.File) == true) {
vImages.push(vImage);
};
i = i + 1;
}
while (i < vLines.length)
}
return vImages;
}

And here the "parsing" of a line text to create the image object:
function fCreateImage(vLine) {
var i = 0;
var vImage = { File: "", Tags: [] };
var vImageTagList = scriptVars.get("vImageTagList");
var vCondition = new RegExp("", "gi");
// Scan Tags
i = 0;
do {
vCondition = new RegExp(vImageTagList, "gi");
if (vLine.search(vCondition) >= 0) {
vImage.Tags.push(vImageTagList);
vLine = vLine.replace(vCondition, "");
}
i = i + 1;
}
while (i < vImageTagList.length)
// All Tags Scanned
if (vLine.search("@") >= 0) {
scriptVars.put("vError", "UNKNOWN @TAGS USED: " + vLine);
overRide.setPage("Error");
}
vLine = vLine.trim();
vImage.File = vLine;
return vImage;
}

tagged.txt would look like this:
@Blonde @Blowjob @POV random\images\3p28Q.jpg
@LookAtMe @Solo @Beautiful random\images\Solo\5v207lhf.jpg
@LookAtMe @Solo @Eyes @BigTits @Nude random\images\Solo\random (53).jpg
@Cumshot @Ruined @POV random\images\cumshots\tumblr_nlr5m4e3qU1rsx7u3o1_1280.jpg
@Redhead @Doggy random\images\couples\tumblr_nnz3zyt0k21s9sr6mo1_500.jpg
@NoHead @Cute @Nipple @Tits @Nude random\images\Solo\tumblr_no4o8qUsBI1s9sr6mo1_500.jpg
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lawman5297 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm Philo, I have 2 questions.

1. Can a "Pause" Button be added to the xml script to pause a page and if so what is the syntax? I have searched the Web and have not found it.

2. Can GuideMe be run in android using a java runtime emulator or has anybody ever tried it?

THX!!!
1. You could probably achieve that in javascript, but it would take me a while to think it through. I will have a think about adding it at some point as it is a good idea.

2. Most of the code came from the android version of teaseme, however the way android handles displaying things to the screen including video and the way it plays sound would need to be rewritten to get it to work on android.
I may at some point do an android port of the code but that will not be for quite a while.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:14 pm interesting... didn't know that with the relative paths... :w00t: One quick additional questions... any way to automatically get the length from a randomly selected video or audio file in a script and save it as an variable? :huh:
Not easily, you can probably do it with javascript, but may need to use java functions, which is possible but complex.
Will think about adding it into Guide Functions at some point