GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by Shattered »

blah824389750732 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm
d3vi0n wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:56 pm Milovana Importer Windows 64 bit: mega.co.nz
Milovana Importer Windows 32 bit: mega.co.nz

Documentation: GuideMe Wiki
Source Code: github.com
Is there any other way to download teases offline, aside from copy/pasting the link of each tease into the download application mentioned above?
The front page has some for download, and links to a page where a few hundred have been converted already, you can use those. Some teases (like mine) will also have links to guide me versions in their threads. Otherwise that is the last (but very effective and useful) resort.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:28 am
blah824389750732 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm
d3vi0n wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:56 pm Milovana Importer Windows 64 bit: mega.co.nz
Milovana Importer Windows 32 bit: mega.co.nz

Documentation: GuideMe Wiki
Source Code: github.com
Is there any other way to download teases offline, aside from copy/pasting the link of each tease into the download application mentioned above?
The front page has some for download, and links to a page where a few hundred have been converted already, you can use those. Some teases (like mine) will also have links to guide me versions in their threads. Otherwise that is the last (but very effective and useful) resort.
The four main links to content that I know about are below
Guideme should be backward compatible with Teaseme teases (if you find any that are not let me know)

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6993
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944#p165830
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14920
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13040
rob204
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by rob204 »

blah824389750732 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm Is there any other way to download teases offline, aside from copy/pasting the link of each tease into the download application mentioned above?
I haven't even found an application that's capable of correctly downloading the images of a flash tease yet.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

rob204 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:24 pm
blah824389750732 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm Is there any other way to download teases offline, aside from copy/pasting the link of each tease into the download application mentioned above?
I haven't even found an application that's capable of correctly downloading the images of a flash tease yet.
The latest version of the download is here.
Just ran a couple of downloads and didn't have any problems.
There are a few fixes to the flash tease conversion as well in there that I have not released yet
If it doesn't work for you let me know
https://mega.nz/#!kYQUBDxJ!A63G3qDguxNE ... yUZ_8dH7uI
rob204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob204 »

philo wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 pm Just ran a couple of downloads and didn't have any problems.
There are a few fixes to the flash tease conversion as well in there that I have not released yet
For example try it with Teasing Blowjob. The downloader stops after downloading 25 images, though it actually contains hundreds of images.
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

philo wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 pm
rob204 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:24 pm
The latest version of the download is here.
Just ran a couple of downloads and didn't have any problems.
https://mega.nz/#!kYQUBDxJ!A63G3qDguxNE ... yUZ_8dH7uI
Thanks for the info, and the links, I will be looking into them.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Is there any way to use the script from nyx to generate a tease for guideme? With the Milovana tease editor or something?

I want to show someone my tease before publishing it if possible and this seems like the only way...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Shattered wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:41 pm Is there any way to use the script from nyx to generate a tease for guideme? With the Milovana tease editor or something?

I want to show someone my tease before publishing it if possible and this seems like the only way...
You should be able to publish the tease, download it, then unpublish it again I think.

I looked at running the nyx script through the same process the downloader uses, but the published script isn't the same as the script in the nyx script editor, so it isn't easy to do
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Aight, issue is if I do that by the time it's ready to publish it'll be weeks later on on the third page :P I think ill just make a copy of the tease then quickly do that change. Thanks
rob204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob204 »

philo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:53 pm I looked at running the nyx script through the same process the downloader uses, but the published script isn't the same as the script in the nyx script editor, so it isn't easy to do
Well yes, you would have to download them from nyx/previewScript.php instead of webtease/getscript.php.
Both use the same normalized script syntax, but of course previewScript.php is password protected.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

rob204 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:10 pm
philo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:53 pm I looked at running the nyx script through the same process the downloader uses, but the published script isn't the same as the script in the nyx script editor, so it isn't easy to do
Well yes, you would have to download them from nyx/previewScript.php instead of webtease/getscript.php.
Both use the same normalized script syntax, but of course previewScript.php is password protected.
Had a play with the downloader over the weekend and hope fully got better wildcard picture downloads, so it should download the correct images now

Also pasting a preview url will create a previewnnnnn.xml file which should work in teaseme / guideme
https://milovana.com/nyx/previewScript.php?id=nnnnn

the new version is here
https://mega.nz/#!1VpThZiA!56n6TIlPsEe1 ... JfZdDjo9Us
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Updated the first posts with the new versions and more content links.

Please notify me, if i missed something and great work everybody! :wave:

EDIT: The library is a great addition although i miss better thumbnail options and resizable window ... ;)

Last edited by d3vi0n on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I reuploaded "Gotta Edge 'Em All!" by Baron Hardpenis von Steele (see beginning of this thread)...

Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:38 pm EDIT: The library is a great addition although i miss better thumbnail options and resizable window ... ;)
Java is a bit of a pain doing the screen layouts, so I concentrated more on functionality for the Library screen.
The thumbnails get generated when the library screen is opened if they don't exist. You can replace the thumbnails if you want to and it will use whatever is in the directory.
It uses the first image above a certain size that it finds in the tease xml to generate the thumbnail.

I am open to suggestions.
A thumbnail node and tease description node could be added to the Guide xml spec and used as the default image / description.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Is there a way to add a "comonFunctions.jsWriteFile" similar to "comonFunctions.jsReadFile" to GuideMe? I REALLY want to save image tags in text files (similar to what TeaseAI does) instead of renaming the images. I have over 50 different tags for the "Solo Pictures" category alone. No way to get that into image names or folder structures.