GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by guardianx »

philo wrote: ... If you mean like save points....
"Save Points" can be achieved via checking the getCurrPage() function. Here the code I used that performs pageCheck and redirects to the "start" page. It can easily be modified to redirect to a "save point" instead.

Code: Select all

function pageCheck() {
		// If the current page != lastPage, redirect to "start"

var vLastPage = scriptVars.get("vLastPage");
		if (vLastPage != "" && vLastPage != "start") {
			if (vLastPage == guideSettings.getCurrPage()) {
				overRide.setAudio("", "","","","","","","");
				overRide.setPage("start");
				return false;
			}
		}
		scriptVars.put("vLastPage", guideSettings.getCurrPage());
		return true;
	}
Then for every <Page>, we perform a quick pageCheck() :

<Page id="Intro.3"> 
		  <javascript>
			<![CDATA[
			function pageLoad() {
				if (!pageCheck()) {return false};
			}
			]]>	
		  </javascript>
		  <Text></Text> 
		  <Image id="images/4.jpg" />	  
		  <Button target="Intro.4">A</Button>
		</Page>
This code is used in my Super Tease Fighter tease. It redirects the user to the start page whenever the tease is loaded. You can look at that for example of how it works.
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by taylordawn »

philo wrote:
taylordawn wrote:is there a way to save just certain pages of a tease?
Do you mean when loading a tease and it goes to the last page you were on?
There is a setting to tell it to always start from the beginning.

If you mean like save points.
There are probably ways to do it but not easy.
I can't think of an easy way, within the tease to know that it is coming to a page due to a load rather than a key press.
Possibly saving the date/time a page was loaded in the page load. And then checking it for them being on the page too long and redirecting also in the page load.

so something like this
Get the saved loadTime
Get the current date
If there is a previous loadTime then if it was more than 30 seconds ago go to Page5 instead
finally if we didn't redirect then save the current time in loadTime

The "s" indicates seconds, but can be d, h, m or s (days, hours, minutes, seconds)

<Page id="start">
      <Text>
        <div>Start Page</div>
      </Text>
      <Image id="" />
      <Button target="start2" />
      <javascript><![CDATA[
		function pageLoad() {
			loadTime = scriptVars.get("loadTime");
			currTime = new Date();
			if (loadTime instanceof Date)
			{
				if (guide.dateDifference("s", loadTime, currTime) > 30)
				{
					overRide.setPage("Page5");
				}
			}
			scriptVars.put("loadTime", currTime);
		}

]]></javascript>
    </Page>
There is a setting that forces the tease to always load the start page.
I will look at enhancing that to add a start on page variable so you can do something like set that flag for your tease, then guide.setStartPage = "Page5" anywhere in javascript would start the page on Page5 when loaded.
That way you could set the page at various points in the tease to bring them back to the relevant page if they drop out of the tease

i wanted to save a certain part of a tease. Like just the part that involves nipple play but not the rest of the tease.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

taylordawn wrote: i wanted to save a certain part of a tease. Like just the part that involves nipple play but not the rest of the tease.
you can simply make a copy of the xml file and change the code in a text editor. rename the page where the nipple play begins to "start" and remove or rename the start page. if you just open the xml file in a text editor it will be easy to understand, you don't need any experience coding.
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

lestrian wrote:
taylordawn wrote: i wanted to save a certain part of a tease. Like just the part that involves nipple play but not the rest of the tease.
you can simply make a copy of the xml file and change the code in a text editor. rename the page where the nipple play begins to "start" and remove or rename the start page. if you just open the xml file in a text editor it will be easy to understand, you don't need any experience coding.

thanks for the help!!
lola88e
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by lola88e »

Hii, im trying to save few recent flash teases with milovana importer but they fail to download. . It stays stuck for hours and i have to stop manually..
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33838
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33487
Any help is much appreciated thank you
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Start random tease

Post by Trusfrated »

philo wrote:Just something I have been playing with others may find useful.

To start a random tease
Create a file called random.bat in the guideme directory (same location as start.bat) with the following code

@echo on
setlocal
path=./java/bin;./GuideMe_lib

set guidepath=%1
echo %guidepath%

:: Create numbered list of files in a temporary file
set "tempFile=%temp%\%~nx0_fileList_%time::=.%.txt"
dir /b %guidepath%\*.xml | C:\Windows\system32\findstr /n "^" >"%tempFile%"

:: Count the files
for /f %%N in ('type "%tempFile%" ^| C:\Windows\system32\find /c /v ""') do set cnt=%%N

call :openRandomFile

:: Delete the temp file
del "%tempFile%"

exit /b

:openRandomFile
set /a "randomNum=(%random% %% cnt) + 1"
echo %guidepath%
for /f "tokens=1* delims=:" %%A in (
  'C:\Windows\system32\findstr "^%randomNum%:" "%tempFile%"'
) do start "GuideMe" .\java\bin\javaw.exe  -Djna.library.path=.\GuideMe_lib -cp .\;.\GuideMe_lib -jar GuideMe.jar %guidepath%\ "%%B"
exit /b
To run a random tease from y:\temp\tm do this

random.bat y:\temp\tm
I created a short cut to run it

Target: Y:\JavaDeploy\GuideMe\random.bat y:\temp\tm
Start in: Y:\JavaDeploy\GuideMe
Where Y:\JavaDeploy\GuideMe is where GuideMe is installed and y:\temp\tm is where the tease XML files are
:whistle:

Something I've been thinking about: would it be possible to do something like this from within a Guide? I would like a Guide called Sampler.xml to act as a framework or "loader" that would load a random tease/guide, start at a random page within that guide (e.g. "page121" or "121"), and play through a predetermined number of pages (e.g. 10) before loading another random guide, doing the same thing either repeatedly or for a total number of pages (e.g. 200). Is this insane? :lol: Possible? :-/

I recently been able to rediscover many forgotten moments in my video collection using a sampler-like plugin for VNC, and I've been wishing for something like it for all my downloaded Milovana teases.

Thanks! :wave:
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

GuideMe / TeaseMe offline download

Post by philo »

New version of the download program
There were a few teases that didn't download correctly the latest version is enhanced to process the nyx script that it was failing on

(downloaded teases will work in ether teaseme or guideme)

32bit version
https://mega.nz/#!1U4xABzC!q8dXdHsasGsB ... YPnAqRvvN8
64bit version
https://mega.nz/#!FYImCYSD!EC_OcsT7ExW8 ... S5DsspmXjM
Last edited by philo on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Philo (or others),

Is there any chance that a future version could separate out how GuideMe plays different media file types? Here's why I'm asking:

For estim, at least the set up I have, I use my primary sound card for playing videos through MPC, VLC, etc. I use a USB sound card (just a few bucks on Amazon) to play sound files through Windows Media Player. It took a little creativity in setting them up, but this way I can have videos playing while routing the audio estim file through a Davey Box, 2B, etc. This works great for CH videos but I see a lot of potential for GuideMe for those who are into estim. I wrote one through about 90% completion but the only way I could run it was to have GM run on 2 computers-getting the timing of screens to sync up was a real bear and made it just about unplayable.

I have no idea how complex this would be inside GM, so if it's not feasible, no big deal.

Thank you
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lola88e wrote:Hii, im trying to save few recent flash teases with milovana importer but they fail to download. . It stays stuck for hours and i have to stop manually..
You could try the new version of the downloader, I tried the first tease and it downloaded fine for me.
Otherwise it generates log files which might give a clue why it isn't working for you.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Start random tease

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote:
:whistle:

Something I've been thinking about: would it be possible to do something like this from within a Guide? I would like a Guide called Sampler.xml to act as a framework or "loader" that would load a random tease/guide, start at a random page within that guide (e.g. "page121" or "121"), and play through a predetermined number of pages (e.g. 10) before loading another random guide, doing the same thing either repeatedly or for a total number of pages (e.g. 200). Is this insane? :lol: Possible? :-/

I recently been able to rediscover many forgotten moments in my video collection using a sampler-like plugin for VNC, and I've been wishing for something like it for all my downloaded Milovana teases.

Thanks! :wave:
I want to add functionality to be able to call other teases and return, both so a tease can be split into separate tease files and to reuse other teases.
will look at this when I get round to it.
Have been a bit busy over the last few months and have not had time for working on guideme much
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

BoundSquirrel wrote:Philo (or others),

Is there any chance that a future version could separate out how GuideMe plays different media file types? Here's why I'm asking:

For estim, at least the set up I have, I use my primary sound card for playing videos through MPC, VLC, etc. I use a USB sound card (just a few bucks on Amazon) to play sound files through Windows Media Player. It took a little creativity in setting them up, but this way I can have videos playing while routing the audio estim file through a Davey Box, 2B, etc. This works great for CH videos but I see a lot of potential for GuideMe for those who are into estim. I wrote one through about 90% completion but the only way I could run it was to have GM run on 2 computers-getting the timing of screens to sync up was a real bear and made it just about unplayable.

I have no idea how complex this would be inside GM, so if it's not feasible, no big deal.

Thank you
Guideme just calls vlc to play files. I chose vlc because it is cross platform so will work on Mac, Linux and Windows.
The Mac build of Guideme is kind of in limbo because I don't have any apple hardware, have always avoided the apple walled garden as too frustrating (and expensive for what it is).
It would be possible to spawn two copies of vlc to play two sounds and I think it would be possible to point the two copies at different sound cards. I don't have a setup with two sound cards though to test it.
It may be possible to add functionality to call a batch file of some sort that ran anything so would allow you to write something custom external to guideme. Would probably only be useful for personal teases.
lola88e
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lola88e »

philo wrote:
lola88e wrote:Hii, im trying to save few recent flash teases with milovana importer but they fail to download. . It stays stuck for hours and i have to stop manually..
You could try the new version of the downloader, I tried the first tease and it downloaded fine for me.
Otherwise it generates log files which might give a clue why it isn't working for you.
Hi mister Philo and many thanks ! very kind of you to help
lola88e
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lola88e »

Hi.. i finally gave the new downloader a try with mixed results, some teases downloaded and some not. . Mostly flash teases. .also missing the sounds in teases..
Much Thanks
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Javascript question

Post by PlayfulGuy »

@Philo or anyone who might know:

This is driving me a little bananas.

I have this code, which works just fine.

function parsePageArgs() {
    var text = scriptVars.get("pageArgs");
   // parse the text and return
  }

function someOtherFunction() {
    scriptVars.put("pageArgs",someData);
    result = parsePageArgs();
  }    
I'm trying to modify it to be a little more general like this:

function parsePageArgs(args) {
    var text;
    if ( args !== undefined ) text = args;
    else text = scriptVars.get("pageArgs");
  }

function someOtherFunction() {
    result = parsePageArgs(someData);
  }    
The intent is that I can pass an argument directly, or have the data pulled from the scriptVar saved earlier.
In both cases someData is a string stored in an array element.

The parsePageArgs() function uses text.length() in several places to get the length of the string.
In my modified code, if I pass an argument the first reference to text.length() generates the error:

Cannot call property length in object The String Contents. It is not a function, it is "number".
where "The String Contents" is the full content of the original string.

It seems that in one method I get a javascript string, but in the other I get an object,
I tried saying

if ( args !== undefined ) text =  args.toString();  
to force it to a javascript string but it made no difference.

The funny thing is I had a similar problem before, and that fix worked.

It's not a show stopper, I'm just forced to save the string to a scriptVar and then retrieve it, but I would like to understand what is going on.

Any insight is much appreciated.

PG
cd_228
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Javascript question

Post by cd_228 »

PlayfulGuy wrote:
I'm trying to modify it to be a little more general like this:

function parsePageArgs(args) {
    var text;
    else text = scriptVars.get("pageArgs");

PG[/quote]

Hmm. I'm not by any means a javascript guru:P.

But I'm pretty sure you will get an error by typing

it should be:

if ( args != undefined ) text = args;