GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by Sissy Elise »

Thank you for all the info :-)

Normally I would use <br/> for line breaks but i copied the write line out a tease made with the visual editor - which uses <BR>
I kept using <BR> because I used javascript to create the teases for me and it made it easier to see which was a real line break in html and which one was a line break for the tease >.<
I also have the problem that most of my teases are too big for NYX to handle reopening after they have been closed - making the only way to open them is by deleting them and re - uploading them (Problem after problem and yet more to come.... )

Unfortunately using a zero delay time does not work with NYX so it looks like there will be no easy solution for getting my teases working in both as I am now relying on 0.1 second delays as a work-around for range() not working inside buttons()

The work around is : I am using buttons to goto a page containing delay(0.1sec, range(1,3,'page')))
See Here for more details

So I guess some of my teases will not work in both without a manual edit of the nyx script to change all 0.1 to 0

Anyway thank you for your replies and keep up the good work :-D
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Sissy Elise wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:20 pm Thank you for all the info :-)

Unfortunately using a zero delay time does not work with NYX so it looks like there will be no easy solution for getting my teases working in both as I am now relying on 0.1 second delays as a work-around for range() not working inside buttons()
That is weird, I used 0 second delays for my two teases
100#page("",pic("blank.jpg"),delay(0sec,D2Kitchen2#),set(3#),unset(4#));
Have you tried the offline visual editor I wrote?
It saves the tease as a teasme xml file and generates the Nyx script for you.
I wrote it due to similar frustrations you are having with the online editor.
It also allows you to specify the range in the button and generates the 0 second delay pages automatically in the nyx script

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10941
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

Sorry I made a mistake 0 seconds does work, The page I was pointing it at was broke and therefore didn't load.

Thank you for the offline editor I will have a look when I get home (few weeks time)
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Frankie105
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frankie105 »

Hi everyone! I've just bought a new computer and I'm trying to download Guide Me. When the computer finishes unzipping the file it says "File cannot be extracted, It could be damaged". I've tried all the version, old, new, 32 and 64 bit. Anyone could help?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Frankie105 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:44 am Hi everyone! I've just bought a new computer and I'm trying to download Guide Me. When the computer finishes unzipping the file it says "File cannot be extracted, It could be damaged". I've tried all the version, old, new, 32 and 64 bit. Anyone could help?
sounds like an issue with your machine.
You could try extracting it using 7 zip and see if that works any better
http://www.7-zip.org/
Frankie105
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frankie105 »

philo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:43 pm
Frankie105 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:44 am Hi everyone! I've just bought a new computer and I'm trying to download Guide Me. When the computer finishes unzipping the file it says "File cannot be extracted, It could be damaged". I've tried all the version, old, new, 32 and 64 bit. Anyone could help?
sounds like an issue with your machine.
You could try extracting it using 7 zip and see if that works any better
http://www.7-zip.org/
Thank you man, now the extractions went well, but I can't use it lol Seems like my pc misses something. I can't open it
Attachments
Cattura.PNG
Cattura.PNG (30.22 KiB) Viewed 1801 times
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Please be a bit more specific in your error description... ;-) What exactly did you try... what exactly happened?
You used "start.bat" to run GuideMe and did not try to run GuideMe.jar like your screenshot indicates right? :innocent:
Its called "start.bat" for a reason... y'know? :wave:

EDIT: Added "A Tease Through Dimensions" to content page at the beginning of this thread...

Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Frankie105
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frankie105 »

d3vi0n wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 pm Please be a bit more specific in your error description... ;-) What exactly did you try... what exactly happened?
You used "start.bat" to run GuideMe and did not try to run GuideMe.jar like your screenshot indicates right? :innocent:
Its called "start.bat" for a reason... y'know? :wave:

EDIT: Added "A Tease Through Dimensions" to content page at the beginning of this thread...

You're right, sorry but I'm a noob lol idk on my old pc I used the 32 bit version, when I extracted everything I only had to double click on GuideMe, that's it. I tried doing the same but it asks me with which program should I open a jar file and seems like I miss that program. Obviously I did not try to click on start.bat, seemed to easy :blush:
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Frankie105 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 am You're right, sorry but I'm a noob lol idk on my old pc I used the 32 bit version, when I extracted everything I only had to double click on GuideMe, that's it. I tried doing the same but it asks me with which program should I open a jar file and seems like I miss that program. Obviously I did not try to click on start.bat, seemed to easy :blush:
To double click on a jar file you need to install the java runtime.
Guideme comes with a copy of this in the java directory but windows doesn't know it is there.
Running start.bat forces it to use the version included with Guideme.
So before java was installed on your machine and it happened to be a version that was compatible with Guideme.
Start.bat also does things like assigning more memory to java than the default.
Frankie105
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Frankie105 »

philo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 pm
Frankie105 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 am You're right, sorry but I'm a noob lol idk on my old pc I used the 32 bit version, when I extracted everything I only had to double click on GuideMe, that's it. I tried doing the same but it asks me with which program should I open a jar file and seems like I miss that program. Obviously I did not try to click on start.bat, seemed to easy :blush:
To double click on a jar file you need to install the java runtime.
Guideme comes with a copy of this in the java directory but windows doesn't know it is there.
Running start.bat forces it to use the version included with Guideme.
So before java was installed on your machine and it happened to be a version that was compatible with Guideme.
Start.bat also does things like assigning more memory to java than the default.
Thank man, now it works lol But when I go to User preferences it doesn't show me the descriptions. Like in the the list of fetishes i can only select the case without being able to see what that case refers to. Not so important (i guess)
1of1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1of1 »

Hello,

I'm new to the forum here but not so new to working with GuideMe. I actually already made a big tease but I wasn't satisfied with the work I've done so far. So I wanted to make a more interactive tease but I have a few problems with that. So I was looking forward to speak with some people who know this tool better, then me.

My first question is: Is there any possibility, to use changeable variables in a tease?
Like for example a number of strokes, that changes in amount to the time given for a picture. If I say, the picture should be shown for 5 seconds and I would like to have 5 strokes, it would make 1 stroke per second. But if I would like to change that amount of strokes into 6, I would need an amount of 72 bpm. The same would be, if you would want to change the time to 6 seconds but would like the strokes to remain 5. Then there would be needed an amount of 50 bpm, to have that.

So my question is - is there a possibility, to represent such changes in GuideMe or maybe to set a equation? What I tried so far was writing a skript with all times set to their specific bpm. It worked so far but had the very big disadvantage, that it was not able to load the pictures I wanted to have and it was also dependent on some Flags.

So maybe there is someone who could help me with my question and guide me, how that is done? Would be very nice to realize such a project with this tool, because writing it all on myself in a programming language will be a real pain in the ass ;)

What I have written so far was:

Code: Select all

// This Script is written, so different strokes speeds can be performed to different times set.

// Set some defaults
    TimerStyle secret
    imgFolder pictures
    count = 10
    countS = 6
    countTime = 0
    set KeepMetronome

// And start the action

if (count = 1) *.jpg, 6, 10, TEST1 // alle 6 Sekunden	-  one time
	countTime = countTime + 1
    if (count = 2) *.jpg, 6, 20, TEST2 // alle 3 Sekunden     	-  two times
    if (count = 3) *.jpg, 6, 30, TEST3 // alle 2 Sekunden     	-  three times
    if (count = 4) *.jpg, 6, 40, TEST4 // alle 1,5 Sekunden   	-  four times
    if (count = 5) *.jpg, 6, 50, TEST5 // alle 1,2 Sekunden	-  five times
    if (count = 6) *.jpg, 6, 60, TEST6 // jede Sekunde		-  six times
    if (count = 7) *.jpg, 6, 70, TEST7 // 1,16 Mal pro Sekunde	-  seven
    if (count = 8) *.jpg, 6, 80, TEST8 // 1,3 Mal pro Sekunde	-  eight
    if (count = 9) *.jpg, 6, 90, TEST9 // 1,5 Mal pro Sekunde	-  nine
    if (count = 10) *.jpg, 6, 100, TEST10 // 1,6 Mal Sekunde	-  ten
    if (count = 11) *.jpg, 6, 110, TEST11 // 1,83 Mal Sekunde	-  eleven
    if (count = 12) *.jpg, 6, 120, TEST12 // 2 Mal pro Sekunde	-  twelve
    if (count = 13) *.jpg, 6, 130, TEST13 // 2,16 Mal pro Sekunde-  thirten
    if (count = 14) *.jpg, 6, 140, TEST14 // 2,3 Mal pro Sekunde-  fourten
    if (count = 15) *.jpg, 6, 150, TEST15 // 2,5 Mal pro Sekunde-  fiften
	countS = countS - 1

//Within 5 seconds

if (count = 1) *.jpg, 5, 12, TEST1 // alle 6 Sekunden	-  one
    if (count = 2) *.jpg, 5, 24, TEST2 // alle 3 Sekunden     	-  two
    if (count = 3) *.jpg, 5, 36, TEST3 // alle 2 Sekunden     	-  three
    if (count = 4) *.jpg, 5, 48, TEST4 // alle 1,5 Sekunden   	-  four
    if (count = 5) *.jpg, 5, 60, TEST5 // alle 1,2 Sekunden	-  five
    if (count = 6) *.jpg, 5, 72, TEST6 // jede Sekunde		-  six
    if (count = 7) *.jpg, 5, 84, TEST7 // 1,16 Mal pro Sekunde	-  seven
    if (count = 8) *.jpg, 5, 96, TEST8 // 1,3 Mal pro Sekunde	-  eight
    if (count = 9) *.jpg, 5, 108, TEST9 // 1,5 Mal pro Sekunde	-  nine
    if (count = 10) *.jpg, 5, 120, TEST10 // 1,6 Mal Sekunde	-  ten
    if (count = 11) *.jpg, 5, 132, TEST11 // 1,83 Mal Sekunde	-  eleven
    if (count = 12) *.jpg, 5, 144, TEST12 // 2 Mal pro Sekunde	-  twelve
    if (count = 13) *.jpg, 5, 156, TEST13 // 2,16 Mal pro Sekunde-  thirten
    if (count = 14) *.jpg, 5, 168, TEST14 // 2,3 Mal pro Sekunde	-  fourten
    if (count = 15) *.jpg, 5, 180, TEST15 // 2,5 Mal pro Sekunde	-  fiften
Life fucks you every day?
Then go for the rithm, 'cause the climax's still to come.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

1of1 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:31 amMy first question is: Is there any possibility, to use changeable variables in a tease? Like for example a number of strokes, that changes in amount to the time given for a picture. If I say, the picture should be shown for 5 seconds and I would like to have 5 strokes, it would make 1 stroke per second. But if I would like to change that amount of strokes into 6, I would need an amount of 72 bpm. The same would be, if you would want to change the time to 6 seconds but would like the strokes to remain 5. Then there would be needed an amount of 50 bpm, to have that.

I'm not sure, i understand your question. Yes, you can use "changeable" variables. You can save, load, manipulate and change them as you like during a tease... GuideMe supports javascript and has a lot of useful helper functions (like overRide and comonfunctions) to easier interact with the tease. So there is a lot you can do with variables in a tease. But i don't understand what exactly you want and your code example doesn't make any sense to me...

A very simple function to calculate the required bpm for a number of strokes in a number of seconds would be:
Spoiler: show

// returns vBPM for given vStrokes in vSeconds
function getBPM(vStrokes, vSeconds) {
var vBPM = round((vStrokes/vSeconds)*60);
return vBPM;
}
I personally would add this function into the globaljavascript part of the tease script, so i can use the function on every page i want. On an actual page i could use this function as follows if i already decided and saved my desired vStrokes and vSeconds on a previous page before that using scriptVars.put...
Spoiler: show

<Page id="stroke2pic">
<Text>Follow the beat! You owe me <span>vStrokes</span> strokes!</Text>
<javascript>
<![CDATA[
function pageLoad() {
var vStrokes = scriptVars.get("vStrokes");
var vSeconds = scriptVars.get("vSeconds");
overRide.image = "*.jpg";
overRide.setMetronome(getBPM(vStrokes, vSeconds));
overRide.setDelay("success", vSeconds, "", "", "", "", "");
}
]]>
</javascript>
</Page>
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
1of1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1of1 »

Ah, thank you very much. That already looks sort of handy :)

What I wrote was some script concerning the script engine.
When you say, that GuideMe includes JavaScript, then I assume my version is already outdated, since I never even started to think about JavaScript so far?

But anyway - thank you very much. Now I at least have some point where to start. Looks like you already have an idea of what I need to do what I want :)
Life fucks you every day?
Then go for the rithm, 'cause the climax's still to come.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

glad i could help...
1of1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 amWhat I wrote was some script concerning the script engine.
I never used Playfuls script engine for GuideMe. Personally I find it easier to write scripts myself in Notepad++. This way I'm in full controll and freedom over the code to get all creative and crazy with the script. You can find more tipps for writing GuideMe Scripts in this post.
1of1 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 amWhen you say, that GuideMe includes JavaScript, then I assume my version is already outdated, since I never even started to think about JavaScript so far?
No idea what you're talking about. GuideMe supported Javascript from the start. That was one of the main goals for GuideMe in comparison to the old TeaseMe viewer. You should also always use the latest version of GuideMe.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

GuideMe v0.3.3 Windows 64 bit runs fine on my Win 10... so your problem can't be Win 10...
What exactly did you do to start GuideMe? start.bat and nothing at all happens?