GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by lawman5297 »

Philo, I use the 2 estim teases offline with GuideMe. 3.4 is cutting off the bottom of the images. Petty I know but there can be some interesting stuff at the bottom. THX!!!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

philo wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:45 pm (I tested it with the latest version on my machine, which I think I released, if it doesn't work let me know and I will release it)
I tried exactly this but it doesn't worked... downloading the newest version of the downloader helped!
Thanks for the help. :wave:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lawman5297 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:26 pm Philo, I use the 2 estim teases offline with GuideMe. 3.4 is cutting off the bottom of the images. Petty I know but there can be some interesting stuff at the bottom. THX!!!
Can you give me examples of the teases?
I did have a quick look but images are displaying correctly in the teases I looked at
Also are you using 32 or 64 bit?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

philo wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm Can you give me examples of the teases?
I did have a quick look but images are displaying correctly in the teases I looked at
The teases are :The Estim Mansion" by lolo2 and "Estim Clinic" by Tintin119. I am using 64 bit on both a W7 and a W10 machine and this occurs on both. I have unchecked the Full Screen option to see if the bottoms really are there by using the scroll bars but they are not. It appears that about 20% of the bottom is cut off. There is black space at the top but none at the bottom and you cannot see the frame of the image either. If you try to drag it even though you cant really do that, you can see the bottom in the drag shadow. THX philo!!!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lawman5297 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:08 pm
philo wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:53 pm Can you give me examples of the teases?
The teases are :The Estim Mansion" by lolo2 and "Estim Clinic" by Tintin119. I am using 64 bit on both a W7 and a W10 machine and this occurs on both. I have unchecked the Full Screen option to see if the bottoms really are there by using the scroll bars but they are not. It appears that about 20% of the bottom is cut off. There is black space at the top but none at the bottom and you cannot see the frame of the image either. If you try to drag it even though you cant really do that, you can see the bottom in the drag shadow. THX philo!!!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (107.18 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
Have just run 64bit w10 Estim clinic and it is working for me.
The picture displayed is a temporary file in the guideme data directory you could check if that is the full image.
Other than that not sure what to suggest as I can't replicate it.
The guideme logs may have something in them, I think they record the original size and the resize for the image.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

philo wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:11 pm Have just run 64bit w10 Estim clinic and it is working for me.
The picture displayed is a temporary file in the guideme data directory you could check if that is the full image.
Other than that not sure what to suggest as I can't replicate it.
The guideme logs may have something in them, I think they record the original size and the resize for the image.
philo, I cannot figure out how to upload an image but this same image I only see from about mid-calf up. I'll dig in the logs and see if I can discern anything. I am pretty good with xml but not with JAVA so I do not know how to make changes. If I could get rid of the verbiage on the start page of 3.3 insert my own and be able to center an image that would be cool. I figured how to get it to show an image of my choosing by just a bit of renaming.

THX again!!
lighthammer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lighthammer »

So, if I use the importer, where do the files get saved to that I can then open in GuideMe ? I don't see anything added.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lighthammer wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 am So, if I use the importer, where do the files get saved to that I can then open in GuideMe ? I don't see anything added.
If you choose File \ Application Preferences, from the importer menu, it allows you to set the directory where the tease is saved.
Any teases you have downloaded should be in the directory it is currently set to.

You should be able to then do File \ Load, in guideme and browse to that directory to load a tease
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

Hm... Where can I find the last version, beta or smth (the one in the first pos is pretty outdated)? And what can I use to work with it's tags? I mean custom tags... :-/
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

flying1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:57 am Hm... Where can I find the last version, beta or smth (the one in the first pos is pretty outdated)? And what can I use to work with it's tags? I mean custom tags... :-/
See this post.

PG
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Philo and other smart folks. I am back to messing around with 3.4 and my image not fully showing issue. I have discovered that if I take the cursor to the bottom of the screen just out side the image and move it up and down just a bit the bottom of the image will come up. It like there is an invisable verticle slider or something and/or the space provided is not large enough to load the image fully. Once I do this though the same process (at the top) will not bring the image back down. As i stated this does not occur in 3.3 with the same images. I cannot find a log with any info about image size. I think the solution is in JAVA somewhere of which I know nothing about. Anyone have any thoughts? THX!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lawman5297 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 pm Philo and other smart folks. I am back to messing around with 3.4 and my image not fully showing issue. I have discovered that if I take the cursor to the bottom of the screen just out side the image and move it up and down just a bit the bottom of the image will come up. It like there is an invisable verticle slider or something and/or the space provided is not large enough to load the image fully. Once I do this though the same process (at the top) will not bring the image back down. As i stated this does not occur in 3.3 with the same images. I cannot find a log with any info about image size. I think the solution is in JAVA somewhere of which I know nothing about. Anyone have any thoughts? THX!
I have not been able to reproduce it, so diagnosing it is a bit tricky.
What resolution are you running at?
Go into guideme on the menu select file / application preferences and tick Debug and save
Exit guideme
Delete everything in the logs direct
Go into guideme and load a tease that has the problem and load a page that has an image that doesn't fit.
Exit out of guideme and send me the files generated in the logs directory.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

Philo, Here is a bit more info. I can drag the right side over and the left will shrink and allow the entire image to fit. The problem is that in 3.3 it would stretch the smaller images to fit the left and shrink the larger. I will send you the requested info later today hopefully. THX!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

philo wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:29 pm Version 0.3.4 release (...)
I updated the start post with GuideMe v0.3.4. Could you provide me some short patch notes?
GoudDeal wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:31 pmHearts of Clubs seems to require the 3.1 so I've downloaded it but the script goes to a dead-end at the very first page (...) When I try to start the script with GuideMe 3.3, it surprisingly works at start but crashes with the first session.
Your screenshot shows, that you used an old Hearts Club (v0.9.4) which won't work with GuideMe v0.3.x. You need to update Hearts Club to the current version (v0.9.6). This version works with the current GuideMe v0.3.4 (i just tested it with the 64 Bit version for GuideMe). So give this combination a try.
lawman5297 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:26 pmPhilo, I use the 2 estim teases offline with GuideMe. 3.4 is cutting off the bottom of the images. Petty I know but there can be some interesting stuff at the bottom. THX!!!
strange... I can't replicate the error either. Works fine for me (GuideMe v0.3.4 64Bit on a Windows 10 system).
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by Trusfrated »

One of the reasons I haven't been using 3.4 very much yet has to do with the Alt-M command to remove the menu bar. It doesn't work like it did in 3.3.

It seems like there is a different status for the menu bar for the left frame and the right frame. Now, there is no reason to normally click in the left frame, I understand that. But sometimes I do it accidentally when I am going for a button in the tease. If the menu bar is off, and I click in the left frame, it comes back on. Then it takes TWO presses of Alt-M to get it to disappear, for some reason. Then I click in the right frame, and it comes back again. It takes two tries again to get it to go away there. Then I click a tease button and it comes back AGAIN. I switch it off and then it stays away until I accidentally click in the left frame again, and the whole game starts once more.

It just behaves really strangely for me. No one else has experienced this, or do most people not use Alt-M? In version 3.3, when I turned it off, it stayed off. I love GuideMe, but this is a strange behavior that only started in 3.4, and is keeping me from adopting it.
ImageImage