GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe and EOS

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:54 am I realize maybe this is a bit premature, considering where we are in the development cycle of EOS. But, can anyone tell if it will be possible to download EOS scripts for offline viewing? Or are they locked down in such a way that it won't be possible?

Ideally, Philo's Downloader could be updated to support EOS and churn out an appropriate script that GuideMe could use, but I know that won't be a simple task.

I'm anxious to try some EOS teases, but it works much better for me to experience them offline. So for now, I'll be waiting to see what the community has to say about it.

Thanks! :wave:
Yes I have tried a few EOS teases but find it too frustrating not to be able to skip timers where the pacing is too slow.
I am not aware of any way to access the EOS script like you can for flash teases, I guess it is a question to ask seraph0x.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

philo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:49 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:54 am I realize maybe this is a bit premature, considering where we are in the development cycle of EOS. But, can anyone tell if it will be possible to download EOS scripts for offline viewing? Or are they locked down in such a way that it won't be possible?

Ideally, Philo's Downloader could be updated to support EOS and churn out an appropriate script that GuideMe could use, but I know that won't be a simple task.

I'm anxious to try some EOS teases, but it works much better for me to experience them offline. So for now, I'll be waiting to see what the community has to say about it.

Yes I have tried a few EOS teases but find it too frustrating not to be able to skip timers where the pacing is too slow.
I am not aware of any way to access the EOS script like you can for flash teases, I guess it is a question to ask seraph0x.
Sure there is a way to access the script file. Example: https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=40098
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by bobhill »

philo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:41 pm
philo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:04 pm @pg/bh

Both video suggestions are probably possible.
Will have a look how easy it is.

On the state stuff, I thought I had got it working will have another look.
Getting that whole area working was a pain, so it may be a long job to work out what is wrong and fix it

To be honest, I have struggled with motivation recently.
I have a new job that is very demanding and uses the Microsoft development stack, I wrote Guideme in java partly to learn java but have since very much moved to c#, so it isn't even a technology that is useful to me at the moment.

I think the next thing I will be doing on it is looking to see if I can get the issues with saving state between sessions working properly again. This affects the scripting engine Playfulguy wrote and one or two other things.
Hi Philo.

Thanks for the reply and I completely understand. Definitely the state issue is important, it probably will impact the project I am working on, I just haven't completed the game play mechanics to be able to see it directly.

I'll keep my fingers crossed on the video enhancements, it would be a nice addition in parts of my project.

I appreciate all of your efforts! BH
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:05 pm
philo wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Sure there is a way to access the script file. Example: https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=40098
Thank you so much for pointing that out, i was trying to figure that out myself :love:

RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Can anyone suggest a way to have GuideMe talk to an outside program via sockets or something like that?
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

RemiHiyama wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:16 pm Can anyone suggest a way to have GuideMe talk to an outside program via sockets or something like that?
Depends what you want to do.
There is a link to the source code if you want to give it a try yourself and submit a pull request.
It is written in java so most things are possible.
Not sure what you would want to do over sockets though.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

philo wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:27 pmDepends what you want to do.
There is a link to the source code if you want to give it a try yourself and submit a pull request.
It is written in java so most things are possible.
Not sure what you would want to do over sockets though.
I'm not sure I'd know where to start with that. It's been years since I've done any java stuff, language never really clicked with me.

As for what I want to do... well, I have a general interest in using software to drive things like vibrators, but the more immediate issue is that I want to try using some of the estim teases, and I can't figure out a way to drive the box I've got (a Centipede 216) from the PC sound. But if I had a way to send to another program, I could replace the audio playback calls with something that would send the file path to a program that would start it up in the Centipede's jukebox, and get the effect that way.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Two feature requests:

1. feature request: Something like an "command stack" for pages such that page x can push a command like "goto page y" to page z. If page z is loaded it first pops and executes the commands from stack. In the example above it directly branches to page y without doing any further action. If possible the stack pushes should be implement as xml tags.

Currently functions like this are usually implemented (I do not know another possibility) by page z branching to a range of pages where only one of them branches to page y. On page x the programmer has to disable all pages in the range and it must be ensured the that page that branches to page y is disabled by default. Furthermore the old state cannot be restored. The XML file has to be edited at many points and all this is prone to errors.

The suggested extension is backward compatible (the old branching mechanism becomes active if nothing is on the stack) and only page x has to be edited to implement the example above (makes xml file generation much easier). Also other funny things can be done with this feature (e.g. by pushing javascript commands)

Another way to simplify the implementation of the example above would be to allow more than one delay tag per page by adding a priority. The delay with the highest that has a satisfied condition becomes active. In the example a 0 second delay that is executed if page x is set has to be added to page z.

2. feature request. Is it possible to place buttons in the left pane or to change the size of the panes (e.g. by loading a CSS or a javascript command). I want clickable images. They can be easily implemented using buttons, but there is not much space in the button pane.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bobhill »

I'll skip #1 because I don't understand what you are trying to do. :whistle:

On #2, I'll go out on a limb and say that philo has mentioned converting JS buttons to HTML for the GM interface, which I think would allow what you want.

#3 - I could be wrong on all of the above. :wave:
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bobhill »

philo - is linear-gradient available in GM? I've been banging my head on the wall in a script trying to have a bar with multiple "elements" that may have different colors. I've been trying to use the linear-gradient CSS style in the HTML <div> tag like this:

Code: Select all

vText = vText + "<div style=\"height: 100%; width: 100%; background-image: linear-gradient(to right, green 0% 10%, red 10% 30%, black 30% 100%)\">";
This is a hard-coded example which works in html code emulators, but nothing happens in GM. Any advice would be appreciated. (I've also tried background, not background-image).
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bobhill »

I think that the gradient is not available in the html version used by GM. :-/

It needs IE 10 compatibility, or higher. :yes:

I remember reading what the level of GM is, but I can't find it in the 80 pages. :hmmm:
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Well, I tried to get some websockets going, but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

I've got this stuck in GlobalJavaScript:

var msocket = {
	sock: function() {
		this.ws;
		this.setup = function(addr) {
			ws = new WebSocket(addr);
		};

this.sendMusic = function(name, aa, bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, volume) {
			ws.send("PMUSIC:" +getDataDirectory + "/" + getMediaDirectory() + "/" + name);
		};
		this.sendMusic2 = function(name) {
		};
	}
}
And then in the javascript for my start page I've got this:

var sock = new msocket.sock();
sock.setup("ws://127.0.0.1:8000");
sock.sendMusic2("foo");
And that doesn't work, because I get ReferenceError: "WebSocket" is not defined. I found something talking about doing a "require('ws')", but that doesn't seem to work because there's no require either. (Although when I had a missing parenthesis, it somehow gave no errors? I don't understand this.)

Obviously I'm missing something, but I really don't know where to look in a java/javascript ecosystem.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

RemiHiyama wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:02 am Well, I tried to get some websockets going, but I'm obviously doing something wrong.

I've got this stuck in GlobalJavaScript:

var msocket = {
	sock: function() {
		this.ws;
		this.setup = function(addr) {
			ws = new WebSocket(addr);
		};

this.sendMusic = function(name, aa, bb, cc, dd, ee, ff, gg, volume) {
		};
		this.sendMusic2 = function(name) {
		};
	}
}
And then in the javascript for my start page I've got this:

var sock = new msocket.sock();
sock.setup("ws://127.0.0.1:8000");
sock.sendMusic2("foo");
And that doesn't work, because I get ReferenceError: "WebSocket" is not defined. I found something talking about doing a "require('ws')", but that doesn't seem to work because there's no require either. (Although when I had a missing parenthesis, it somehow gave no errors? I don't understand this.)

Obviously I'm missing something, but I really don't know where to look in a java/javascript ecosystem.
GuideMe uses Rhino https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... ects/Rhino to implement Javascript.
I don't think it supports websockets (that is more HTML / browser than javascript.
I think I would need to expose a websocket hook from java to allow you to do websocket calls
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

philo wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:57 pmGuideMe uses Rhino https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/doc ... ects/Rhino to implement Javascript.
Hmmm. I thought that was going to give me a place to start, since I found a page talking about how to do tcp with Rhino.

But that gives a reference error on importPackage. :(

And then there's this one about doing http requests from Rhino...

"TypeError: [JavaPackage org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod] is not a function, it is object."
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Is there any way to use javascript to add to or modify the text in the right hand pane instead of replacing it outright as setHtml does?