GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by philo »

bobhill wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:25 pm
philo wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:16 pm I am adding target page to guide.addTimer which will let you do something similar to what you are doing with setDelay
Thanks - looking forward to this (and hopefully a 'display' option on the addTimer). :yes: :innocent:
Will look at this as well.
Am looking at converting buttons over to be HTML buttons rather than Java widgets, currently it would be very difficult to do anything with buttons other than at page load.
I also want to try to get to having one browser window for the whole screen so need to do the HTML buttons at some point anyway.
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Corvas »

Anybody know how to download or play webteases in guideme? I found a post about a converter which i tried but that only downloaded the xml and didn't include any images.
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

Corvas wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 am Anybody know how to download or play webteases in guideme? I found a post about a converter which i tried but that only downloaded the xml and didn't include any images.
I use philo's downloader v0.11, linked from the signature in his posts:
Download 0.11
64Bit
https://mega.nz/#!ZRJkRSLT!TGY5USWzqsKG ... x7VA7GX5uE
32Bit
https://mega.nz/#!VRBGEYyY!0VRzAdcefqKA ... Ai2iDjNlUc
Is that the one you're referring to? I used it recently without a problem and it retrieved the xml, images, and audio. When you first run it, make sure to set the directory where teases are downloaded to with menu option "File->Application Preferences". When running GuideMe you can specify from which directory it will load teases with the menu option "File->Library" and using the button "Folder".
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corvas »

Not sure if it was the exact same program but it looked similar, anyways this one works fine, thankyou very much :-) 👍
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Feature request

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hi philo,

First, have you seen my PM about GuideMe 3.8 and the array saving issue? It still doesn't work.

Second, could it be made possible to have a button on a page that just runs a javascript function without changing the page. What I was wanting to do is have a video playing on the left, and an Edged button on the right to count how many times you edge during the video.

I've run into a couple other instances where that might be useful too.

Thanks,

PG
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: Feature request

Post by bobhill »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:00 pm What I was wanting to do is have a video playing on the left, and an Edged button on the right to count how many times you edge during the video.
Philo - Not directly related, but I have another video-related request. Would it be possible to have a system variable that has is equal to the time position of a video that's being played?

My use case is where I have a series of commands issued during a video and the user presses the "I Came" button. I always like to do a check to see if the button was pressed accidentally and, if so, I need to send them back to the same spot in the video.

Also, as a workaround to PG's inquiry, I'm using a series of functions to change right HTML, so a single video can have a series of commands. Right now, I have to go through a series of iterations to time the command changes, but if I could access the "video time" variable, I could move through the functions more accurately. (A minute in computer time doesn't always equal a minute of video time).

Thanks - BH
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

@pg/bh

Both video suggestions are probably possible.
Will have a look how easy it is.

On the state stuff, I thought I had got it working will have another look.
Getting that whole area working was a pain, so it may be a long job to work out what is wrong and fix it
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bobhill »

philo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:04 pm Both video suggestions are probably possible.
Excellent - thanks!
BrainStew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BrainStew »

Hi all,

I've been having some troubles with seeing pictures in the teases. Everything else seems to be working fine, however I do not see any pictures apart from the one when you start GuideMe.

I've attached a screenshot of an error code the java debugger gave me (the Tease was "Denial Mistress"). It seems to me like GuideMe can not access the picture sets correctly.
I'm not too good with computers, but I hope someone who has a bit more knowledge can tell me what I've been doing wrong here :)

Thanks! <3
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (22.44 KiB) Viewed 3468 times
sege
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sege »

ok about to be shot down in flames but...
Is there a guide for setting guide me up?
I cannot get it to run an offline webtease, nothing happens when i load a tease's xml file.
The wiki appears to be for developers, not users?

EDIT: ok maybe i'm dumb. The version of guideme and the downloader in the original post in this thread are way out of date. Using the versions in philo's sig works fine.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

GuideMe and EOS

Post by Trusfrated »

I realize maybe this is a bit premature, considering where we are in the development cycle of EOS. But, can anyone tell if it will be possible to download EOS scripts for offline viewing? Or are they locked down in such a way that it won't be possible?

Ideally, Philo's Downloader could be updated to support EOS and churn out an appropriate script that GuideMe could use, but I know that won't be a simple task.

I'm anxious to try some EOS teases, but it works much better for me to experience them offline. So for now, I'll be waiting to see what the community has to say about it.

Thanks! :wave:
ImageImage
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

Is there a downloader for these new html5 teases or w/e they are?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

BrainStew wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:58 pm Hi all,

I've been having some troubles with seeing pictures in the teases. Everything else seems to be working fine, however I do not see any pictures apart from the one when you start GuideMe.

I've attached a screenshot of an error code the java debugger gave me (the Tease was "Denial Mistress"). It seems to me like GuideMe can not access the picture sets correctly.
I'm not too good with computers, but I hope someone who has a bit more knowledge can tell me what I've been doing wrong here :)

Thanks! <3
You are running a newer version of Guideme. Denial Mistress was written for an earlier version of Guideme. It should work in Guideme version 1.5. There was a change in Guideme 3.1 that broke a few things like this.

See this post for links to the version 1.5 downloads.

PG
bobhill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bobhill »

philo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:04 pm @pg/bh

Getting that whole area working was a pain, so it may be a long job to work out what is wrong and fix it
Hi Philo, just checking if you have any updates on these enhancements. i know life can slow these things down, my current project has taken so much longer than expected and i don't get to work on it nearly as much as I would like! So no worries, just checking in.

Thanks, BH
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

bobhill wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:55 pm
philo wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:04 pm @pg/bh

Hi Philo, just checking if you have any updates on these enhancements. i know life can slow these things down, my current project has taken so much longer than expected and i don't get to work on it nearly as much as I would like! So no worries, just checking in.

Thanks, BH
To be honest, I have struggled with motivation recently.
I have a new job that is very demanding and uses the Microsoft development stack, I wrote Guideme in java partly to learn java but have since very much moved to c#, so it isn't even a technology that is useful to me at the moment.

I think the next thing I will be doing on it is looking to see if I can get the issues with saving state between sessions working properly again. This affects the scripting engine Playfulguy wrote and one or two other things.