GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe 3.4 Logging

Post by philo »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:54 pm
philo wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:49 pm
Have a look in the log4j2.xml file
I may have dropped the default logging level as most people will not look at the logs.
level is probably set to info, try setting it to all
The values you can set it to are defined here
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/ap ... Level.html
I set it to DEBUG (and tried "debug" in case they are case sensitive) but no change. No log files are created and nothing is logged.
philo wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:49 pm Break on exception should only do something if javascript debugging is turned on.
I haven't coded it to remember those specific options between sessions as there didn't seem much point (Plus I was more concentrating on getting debugging working which turned out to be a lot more work than I expected)
I figured that's what should happen, but for me at least that's not what is happening. It does seem to be remembering the setting, or turning it back on all the time.

PG
So does it still bring up the java debug widow even when javascript debug is not selected?

If you want to send me your complete log4j.xml I can try it.
or try this one

also you can try changing javaw to just java in start.bat which will open the java console in a window which might give a better idea of any issues

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
  <appenders>
    <Console name="Console" target="SYSTEM_OUT">
        <PatternLayout pattern="%d{HH:mm:ss.SSS} [%t] %-5level %logger{36} - %msg%n" />
    </Console>
    <RollingFile name="File" fileName="logs/guideme.log" filePattern="logs/$${date:yyyy-MM}/guideme-%d{MM-dd-yyyy}-%i.log">
      <Policies>
        <TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy />
        <SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy size="10 MB" />
      </Policies>
      <DefaultRolloverStrategy max="3" />
      <PatternLayout pattern="%d{ISO8601} %-5level %logger{1} - %msg%n%throwable" />
      <MarkerFilter marker="JSCRIPT" onMatch="DENY" onMismatch="ACCEPT" />
    </RollingFile>
    <RollingFile name="Jscript" fileName="logs/jscript.log" filePattern="logs/$${date:yyyy-MM}/jscript-%d{MM-dd-yyyy}-%i.log">
      <Policies>
      </Policies>
      <MarkerFilter marker="JSCRIPT" onMatch="ACCEPT" onMismatch="DENY" />
    </RollingFile>
    <RollingFile name="Vlcj" fileName="logs/vlc.log" filePattern="logs/$${date:yyyy-MM}/vlc-%d{MM-dd-yyyy}-%i.log">
      <Policies>
      </Policies>
    </RollingFile>
  </appenders>
  <loggers>
    <logger name="uk.co.caprica.vlcj" level="debug" additivity="false">
      <appender-ref ref="Vlcj" />
    </logger>
    <root level="trace">
      <appender-ref ref="File" />
      <appender-ref ref="Jscript" />
      <appender-ref ref="Console"/>
    </root>
  </loggers>
</configuration>
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by philo »

Alex1990geil wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:38 pm Hey Everybody,

can you give me an overview of GuideMe Teases with the download links?

Thanks in advance
If you look at the second post in this thread there is a list of GuideMe only teases.

Also any TeaseMe tease should run in GuideMe there is a list here
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14920

Finally you can download flash and normal teases and play them offline.
devotes.julchen
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by devotes.julchen »

philo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm
devotes.julchen wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:54 pm Is it somehow possible to include a file (image) upload in the guides?

<form>
  <input name="file" type="file" />
</form>
Probably, but it is a bit unclear what you are asking.
If you want to give me a better idea of what you are trying to achive I can be a bit more helpful
I would like to create a blackmail scenario, while the user should then take pictures. These should then be used in the guide/skript against him.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

devotes.julchen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:29 pm
philo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm
devotes.julchen wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:54 pm Is it somehow possible to include a file (image) upload in the guides?

<form>
  <input name="file" type="file" />
</form>
Probably, but it is a bit unclear what you are asking.
If you want to give me a better idea of what you are trying to achive I can be a bit more helpful
I would like to create a blackmail scenario, while the user should then take pictures. These should then be used in the guide/skript against him.
Have had a look at this, it needs a couple of changes to guideme.
One to get the value from input types of file (I have done and tested that)
Two to allow access to images outside of the guide directory, This will allow you to use a full path to a file for images rather than just one relative to the guide directory (I still need to do this)
devotes.julchen
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by devotes.julchen »

philo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 pm Have had a look at this, it needs a couple of changes to guideme.
Two to allow access to images outside of the guide directory, This will allow you to use a full path to a file for images rather than just one relative to the guide directory (I still need to do this)
Will it be included in the next version, when will it be released?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

devotes.julchen wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:28 pm
philo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:17 pm Have had a look at this, it needs a couple of changes to guideme.
Will it be included in the next version, when will it be released?
To be honest I don't know.
I am a professional developer and do guideme for fun, so I progress it when I have free time.
My guess would be sometime in the next month.
golgafrincham
Explorer
Explorer

Post by golgafrincham »

Hello,

New to this but struggling to get it working.
I downloaded the zip, copied it to its own folder on my d:, extracted and run the Start.bat.
It said it couldn't find the Guideme_lib folder and I see the Gui pop up and then disappear. It looks like it can't find the path which the batch file states...
I guess there must be a getting started guide somewhere on this forum but I can't find it.
Running windows 10 64bit. Downloaded the latest java. Do I need .net too?
I guess from the lack of issues reported by others, its just me :-/
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only way to escape temptation is to yield to it.
Wilde
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

golgafrincham wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:40 pm Hello,

New to this but struggling to get it working.
I downloaded the zip, copied it to its own folder on my d:, extracted and run the Start.bat.
It said it couldn't find the Guideme_lib folder and I see the Gui pop up and then disappear. It looks like it can't find the path which the batch file states...
I guess there must be a getting started guide somewhere on this forum but I can't find it.
Running windows 10 64bit. Downloaded the latest java. Do I need .net too?
I guess from the lack of issues reported by others, its just me :-/
Sounds like it may not have extracted properly.
The other possibility is unusual characters in the path somewhere.
It should produce a set of log files in the log directory which will have any errors.

Guidme is self contained, there is a copy of java in the directory and if you use start.bat it should use the version in the guideme directory
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Hi!

I have been using GuideMe for a while now.

First version I downloaded and used until now is 0.3.3. I just downloaded and extracted the 0.3.4 version.

However, I ran into a curious problem.

This is a screen cap of a sample tease in version 0.3.3
Spoiler: show
This is a screen cap from the same tease page in version 0.3.4
Spoiler: show
As you can compare the two images, the one in 0.3.4 is scaled and cropped. The 0.3.3 version is also scaled, but is not cropped and showing the full image (I've viewed the image in the folder). I have both default setting for both versions in the screenshots (Maximum Image Scaling % set to 0 - Unlimited Scaling). I'm running the Win64 version (Windows 10).

Would anyone be able to help me with this problem?
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

As you can compare the two images, the one in 0.3.4 is scaled and cropped. The 0.3.3 version is also scaled, but is not cropped and showing the full image (I've viewed the image in the folder). I have both default setting for both versions in the screenshots (Maximum Image Scaling % set to 0 - Unlimited Scaling). I'm running the Win64 version (Windows 10).

Would anyone be able to help me with this problem?
You have the same issue. This seems to be a sporadic problem that so far no resolution has been found. I have sent a bunch of info to Philo but he is unable to duplicate it. I have 2 W7 and 1 W10 box and this issue is present across all. GuideMe 3.3 works fine so I have abandoned 3.4 until this issue is understood and a fix is found. See if you can place your cursor at the bottom of the image close to the edge on the right, pull the cursor down a bit even a bit off screen and see if the image scrolls up. It does on mine. Its like it cannot resize the image to fit the area allocated and it's only at the bottom.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

That is strange. Does this happen with every image or just with some images? Could you send me these infos too? For me everything is normal with 0.3.4 and the beta version for 0.3.5. No cropping. So i can't replicate the problem either.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

That is strange. Does this happen with every image or just with some images? Could you send me these infos too? For me everything is normal with 0.3.4 and the beta version for 0.3.5. No cropping. So i can't replicate the problem either.
If it is a standard size pic then yes, it cuts the bottom off. Well It doesnt actually crop it as I stated you can go to the bottom right, pull the cursor down and scroll it up, it just doesnt fit in the allocated space. If its a wide narrow pic then it doesnt. I'll see if I can forward you the stuff I sent Philo.
1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1234abc »

Just noticed that someone wrote a Java library for the 2B estim unit (https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9423)
Is it possible to integrate it in GuideMe ?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

1234abc wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:45 pm Just noticed that someone wrote a Java library for the 2B estim unit (https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9423)
Is it possible to integrate it in GuideMe ?
In principle yes, it shouldn't be that difficult.
However as I don't have an estim device to test it on, it would be very difficult to get working.
Even colaborating with someone who has a device to test with, it would be a slow process.
I might try a proof of concept withthe API and see how easy it is, but there are a couple of other things I need to finish first.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

d3vi0n wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:06 pm That is strange. Does this happen with every image or just with some images? Could you send me these infos too? For me everything is normal with 0.3.4 and the beta version for 0.3.5. No cropping. So i can't replicate the problem either.
For me, and like lawman5297 has said, it happens with standard images like the ones I posted. However, it does happen across all of the teases I currently have in my library, including normal teases with just the images, flash teases (both downloaded from Milovana and hi-res GuideMe versions) and even ones that are specifically made for GuideMe, like your very own Pilgrim Quest.

Btw, the Pilgrim Quest tease does not work for me as well (in 0.3.4, all default settings), it only shows an error image after "character creation", but that is a separate issue and I'll report that elsewhere.