GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Post by d3vi0n »

What is GuideMe?

GuideMe is the follow up to the popular TeaseMe viewer, and is developed by philo in conjunction with Takenaga. With Guide Me v0.4.0 EroticDevelopment took over and is developing GuideMe further from now on. Thanks to all who helped develop and contributed to GuideMe in one way or another and will continue to do so! GuideMe wouldn't be possible without you!

GuideMe Teases work similar to Webteases here in milovana (like regular, flash or eos teases). The main advantage of GuideMe is the ability to play offline, use high resolution media (like pictures, videos or audio) and the support of advanced scripting and layout languages like html, css and javascript for Teases. This allows for advanced functionality and features resulting for Teases (making use of real variables or functions and using the possibility to save the whole state of a tease between sessions). This way you can create, experience or customize Teases on a level which wouldn't be possible with Online Teases. So to summarize: GuideMe is a scripting engine to create Teases similar to what we see on Milovana, but not a "Virtual Mistress" like Tease AI, which specializes in this kind of experience. Of course Teases could be sessions with a mistress or simulate a virtual mistress to a certain degree in itself, if the Tease creator programs his Tease this way.

A GuideMe script consists of a xml main script and a media directory where everything for your tease is stored (like additional xml, javascript, css files or all the needed media files like videos, audio and images). You load the xml main script into GuideMe to play the tease. A tease is a series of different pages (each with a unique id). The first page has always the <span class="code">id="start"</span>. Per default the text for a page is displayed on the right side, Buttons will be on the bottom right and Media will be displayed on the left side (although you can customize the layout and also use the Dual Monitor support).

The main knowledge ressource for writing Scripts for GuideMe is the GuideMe Documentation. There you get an overview of the different xml nodes with their attributes for GuideMe scripts and how to use javascript or css in your Teases including small code examples. You can also look at the two small and very basic example scripts "Hello World" and "Tutorial" to learn more about GuideMe Teases. As editor I personally use Notepad++ for my Scripts, because it has built in language support for xml, css and javascript. I suggest to save your global javascript code in extra .js files to keep your main script smaller. You can also use online knowledge ressources like w3schools to learn more about Javascript, CSS and HTML.

GuideMe Features (Examples)

- Supported OS: Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (a experimental Linux Build is also available)
- Ability to play offline and save the state of Tease between sessions
- Support for global user, application and guide specific preferences or variables
- Supports HTML (including HTML-forms), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Javascripts
- Set of comonFunctions as helper functions to make writing java script easier
- Set of overRide helper functions to easier interact with different xml elements
- Modular approach with include node: save sub modules as extra xml, js or css files
- Supports High resolution Images, Audio and Video as media
- Media pane is a browser window and supports animated gifs and streaming content
- Dual Monitor support to have the media on one monitor and instructions or interactive elements on the other
- Everything from online teases (buttons, delays, metronome, instructions, randomization, conditions, flags and more)
- More attributes for these known elements from online teases to create more possibilities
- Debug mode (activated under preferences) to help find errors in your scripts

Current Release

Image DOWNLOAD

Always start GuideMe with "start.bat"! NEVER try to run the guideme.jar directly! GuideMe comes with its own java and media player libraries! For experimental versions you MUST have a 64-bit version of Java and VLC installed!

- GuideMe Documentation
- GuideMe Issue Tracker & Feature Requests
- Example Teases (Tutorial, Hello World)

Old Versions

In case of problems with the newest GuideMe version and a specific tease try one of these older versions:

Guide Me v0.4.3
Spoiler: show
GuideMe v0.4.3 Windows 64-bit (108.1 MB)
GuideMe v0.4.3 Windows 32-bit (104.9 MB)
GuideMe v0.4.3 Windows Slim (17.3 MB) (EXPERIMENTAL!)
GuideMe v0.4.3 Linux 64-bit (17.3 MB) (EXPERIMENTAL!)
Guide Me v0.4.1
GuideMe v0.4.1 Windows 64-bit
GuideMe v0.4.1 Windows 32-bit
GuideMe v0.4.1 Windows Slim (EXPERIMENTAL!)
Guide Me v0.3.8
GuideMe v0.3.8 Windows 64 bit: mega.co.nz
GuideMe v0.3.8 Windows 32 bit: mega.co.nz
Guide Me v0.3.4
GuideMe v0.3.4 Windows 64 bit: mega.co.nz
GuideMe v0.3.4 Windows 32 bit: mega.co.nz

Tease Downloader with EOS Support by PlayfulGuy

Go To Thread: Tease Downloader with EOS Support

New Milovana tease downloader for GuideMe with support for EOS teases

Milovana Importer by philo

Old Version: mega.co.nz
New Version: mega.co.nz

Used to import and download Milovana teases into GuideMe. After downloading you can play the tease offline whenever you want with GuideMe.

GuideMe Scripting Engine by PlayfulGuy

Go To Thread: GuideMe Scripting Engine

In a nutshell, it allows you to write a GuideMe tease in a simple script language. The page creation is handled automatically for you. It allows you to focus on writing your tease and making the best use of images etc, rather than learning all the complexities of Guideme. Don't be fooled by the simplicity of it though. It's surprisingly effective, and full of features, with even more planned.

GuideMe Javascript Toolkit Library by guardianx

Go To Thread: GuideMe Javascript Toolkit Library

Javascript Toolkit Libary is a collection of common javascript functions that I have written and found useful over time. Anyone that's tried to create a GuideMe has probably had to write some javascript. Those that have tried might have noticed that doing certain things in javascript are rather difficult. Many of us have probably started writing our own little libraries to accomplish these things. Rather than everyone writing their own version of common functions, I wanted to share what I have and make it easier for others looking for the same functions.
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 110 times in total.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by d3vi0n »

CONTENT

Hearts Club

Hearts Club by d3vi0n

You sign a membership for an exclusive night club called "Hearts Club" in another dimension where you can have fun with Succubi and experience sexual bliss... It could be a lifetime membership if you don't mess up and get sucked empty by a hot sex demon. If you cum without permission, your succubus won't be prepared for that outburst on sexual energy and could get a bit to... excited... and whooosh, you're dead! On the other hand, that's only a minor risk compared to the pleasure a succubus can provide you with her awe inspiring teasing skills and alluring body. Because you also have to satisfy her needs (aka feeding your succubus with your energy and cum), you have to restrict your sexual activities solely to your playtime with your succubi at the club. That means in particular: you're not allowed to have orgasms of any kind between your visits. Letting your succubus feed on your arousal not only makes her happy and more enthusiastic to give you more pleasure in return, it also strengthens your bond with your succubus and earns you points to buy useful toys for your next play session.

Pilgrim Quest

Pilgrim Quest by d3vi0n

Somewhere in the realm of sinful pleasures, you are on a pilgrimage to serve the goddess of lust. You will explore the wilderness, accept different quests, fulfil erotic visions and encounter dangerous sex demons who want to seduce you and suck you empty. Once you are worthy enough, you will complete ancient rituals to feed your goddess with your cum as she pleases. But be warned, you are bound to her and not allowed to cum outside her ritual or without her permission. Fail her and you will loose your soul and life.

Skirmish RPG

Skirmish RPG by guardianx

Once there was a town named Skirmish. People there lived together in peace and harmony. Love, sex and fapping thrived. But it is no longer so... The town of Skirmish is ravaged by powerful demons and monsters. All the people, young and old are being enslaved. All are under their mercy. With no one to stop them, there will soon be nothing left. The town cries out for a hero... A hero with the sexual prowess to free them from this oppression! You are one of the last few remaining hope left. Can you rise and be the hero your town so desperately needs? Can you save Skirmish before it's too late? Enter the daring world of monsters and high adventure! In this tease you can fap your enemies to death, grow your powers and fap more enemies to death! This a fully realized RPG version of the original Skirmish 'proof-of-concept' tease.

FLESHCRAFT

FLESHCRAFT by computergeek

Fleshcraft is an autoerotic visual novel with RPG elements in which you play the part of a fleshcaster. If you are already familiar with JOI Tease style games, this one is a little bit different. You may want to review the How To Play section before starting. This visual novel was written with intent for a broader audience beyond simply being used by submisives. As such, some aspects of this game is a little different from other tease software programs. Similar to other RPGs, there will be attributes with variables assigned to them. However unlike most RPGs, your orgasm is your health points! When you cum, the game ends! Not to worry too much, your character most likely wont die! When you feel refreshed enough to continue, you can return to the game where you last left off. I do not want to spoil the story too much, but there is logical reasoning behind this approach of tracking health points. The only requirement is that you be honest with yourself and not cheat in the game. You will enjoy it much more this way, I promise!

Spritual Awakening

Spritual Awakening by rayray77

For several days now you experiencing the same dream. It starts with you getting sucked into a giant hole, a spirale. You travel trough this hole, which seems almost endless, with immense speed. Your heart beats faster and faster and just before you reach the end, you wake up. Sweaty, panicing. Your heart beats like crazy... This tease/series is designed to be used with a fleshlight. If you don't have one, just improvise or make your cock as slippery as you can while using both hands to stroke. This tease is intented to be played over a week with daily sessions.

Striptease & Denial - Extended

Striptease & Denial - Extended by PlayfulGuy

One of my all time favourite teases so far has been StripTease and Denial by ManyGames. It was this tease that got me hooked on video based teases and ultimately got me interested in the Cock Hero world. I've found myself going back and playing it on a regular basis since I first tried it over a year ago, and have been compulsively updating the Teasme version originally put together by Ambossli. I am happy to finally release this extended version of this fantastic tease. In this expanded edition each and every dice roll selects from 6 distinct videos, and there are also six different videos for the first of Miss Pavla's friends to help you get warmed up. The original tease featured 22 striptease videos. This extended version includes an additional 32 videos, for a total of 54 unique videos. As an extra bonus, for those times when you don't want to do the full tease, but are still craving that striptease/stripdance fix, I have included an additional tease, Strip Teases TM.

Gotta Edge 'Em All!

Gotta Edge 'Em All! by Baron Hardpenis von Steele

Inspired by "Games Room - On The Edge" (by d3vi0n). A simple slideshow game. Includes 90 girls to stroke to and lots of options for customization (choose your kinks or add your own pictures and girls). At the beginning you create your "bounty list" while stroking to some sexy girls and memorizing their names and faces. After your bounties are assigned, the fun can start. You will stroke to a random slideshow of pictures. When you see one of the girls on your bounty list, collect her bounty through edging. There's no penalty for edging to someone who isn't on your bounty list. Althoug some of these girls are like sharks. If they get a whiff of a leaky, edging cock, they might not let you go so easy. Once you think you've collected all of the girls on your bounty list, you may ask for permission to cum. But be careful. If you miss one of the girls you were supposed to collect, you won't get such a happy ending.

Super Tease Fighter

Super Tease Fighter by guardianx

This tease is based on "Street Fighter II" video game concept, with tease/edging twist of course :). You basically do 'battle' with each girl around the world to see if you can beat them all. It also mixes in the concept of health meter and super meter (edge meter) for that classic fighting game feel.

Blackjack for GuideMe

Blackjack for GuideMe by PlayfulGuy

You play blackjack with your mistress, but with a twist. If you win the hand you get to do edges, but if you lose you get ball busting. If you play long enough, and do enough edges and suffer enough ballbusting, you win an orgasm. The tease is highly customizable. You can add your own picture sets, set how many edges and ballbusts are required to win an orgasm, change the image of the card deck back, select different styles for the card faces, and adjust the pattern and timing of edging sets. Two picture sets are included, along with two different card styles, and 14 different images for the card deck back

Denial Mistress

Denial Mistress by Nezhul

Sign a contract with a girl of your dreams! Let her daily decide the fate of your Orgasms! Will she let you cum? There's no script. She will make every day unique, offering you different activities in a different order. All pages are procedurally generated. The texts, the image, the timers - you will not see one and the same page twice! Out of the box you get 3 amazing photosets and 14 "games" focused on stroking and edging with over 200 lines of teasing.

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits by Sexytimes 5

One day you open the door to the bathroom and see your good friend and roommate Sasha standing at the sink, nearly naked. She looks at you with that certain I know exactly what you were doing but I want to hear you say it look. The conversation quickly turns to the kinky side of life und you tell her being controlled kind of turns you on sometimes. Taking you by surprise Sasha says she wouldn't mind experimenting with you like that as long as it won't damage your friendship. It's not like you would have real sex with her... just enjoying some naughty times together... right?

Russian Invasion

Russian Invasion by rayray77

You're living somewhere in europe. You work nearly all day. Getting up early, coming home to late and to exhausted to do something stressful like having a relationship. During a lonely night you stumble over a strange internet site run by a russian girl named Kalea. You visit it. Next day strange things start happening. Kalea shows up forcing her way into your home and the russian invasion of your life starts... You fell right into her trap.

Chastity Series

Chastity Series by Shattered

The series starts off simply enough, as Lexi has some dirt on you that she uses to make you submit to her. Should you decide to become her slave, the rabbit hole quickly deepens as you spend more and more time in Chastity the plot thickens, with unexpected intrigue leading you down various paths. Your choices matter more as the series progresses, with small differences turning into different rewards before entire paths open up at the end that drastically affect the world. A highly story-driven tease which develops a host of characters that each dominate you with their own personal style. If you want to play it all in one go, expect to be locked up for months.

The Maze

The Maze by desertfox

This is a guideme tease that will place you in a random maze full of succubi (spelling?!) for you to escape! The content included is mostly softcore (solo nudity) and the teases are all edging and stroking. The tone of the teases are mostly pleasant or instructional. You can expect to spend at minimum an hour in the maze to get out, but it can take a lot longer, though you can quit at anytime and come right back to where you left off.

Technical Forms

Technical Forms by figroll

In medieval Japanese society women trained male slaves for extreme sexual endurance. Specifically the ability to perform extended, highly controlled masturbation sequences under the direct control of their owners. The sequences had to be completed without an orgasm. Competitions involved two men taking it in turn to perform specific masturbation sequences under the instruction of their mistress's opponent. Mistakes such as mistimed or incorrectly executed strokes were noted and used to determine the winner and loser. The best male contestants, or 'Yokuzuna', were highly prized and through their years of dedicated service earned great honour for their powerful mistresses. Masu has been outlawed in Japan for centuries and was largely forgotten about outside of academia. But in the early part of the 21st century the practice was reborn in secret underground Masu societies. Which is exactly where you find yourself now. Forced by your own failings into a life of sexual slavery as a submissive stroker to a rich, powerful woman.Although of course you will not be able to enter competition immediately as you would certainly lose. So instead you are to be trained by your mistress in the hope that one day you might be allowed to represent her in competition.

30 Seconds To Cum

30 Seconds To Cum by Sissy Elise

Can you make it? Only 30 seconds and it is your only chance! Warning this tease will only work 1 time. You will spoil this tease for yourself if you preview it.

Pressure

Pressure I and Pressure II by jhorny10493

Bryci is searching for a particular type of man. A slave? A fuck buddy? A one night stand? or a life long partner? You will have to get through her challenge to find the truth. You will encounter tons of Bryci's beautiful friends--some who are out of this world--while they put you through the challenge of a life time. Resist the Pressure and find out Bryci's true intentions.

A Tease Through Dimensions

A Tease Through Dimensions by Shattered

You there. Quick, I need your help. Click above and save me. I'll tease you and let you cum if you just do as I say! It's the best for both of us. But before we get started, I must tell you - this tease is different to those you have done before. It's going to ask you to do weird things. The actual content is fairly vanilla, but the methods... well you'll see. You may struggle to even find where to go next. But remain determined, and if you struggle I'm sure there is a thread out there for feedback or to seek help.

Maze of Passion 2

Maze of Passion 2 by Venus

Once again you get abducted by Tori and her girls and have to find a way through a maze to find an exit. While searching, several girls tease you and try to push you over the edge. Once you cum without permission you get locked up again, so you may try again later. Once you reach the end you get what you deserve; an orgasm you'll never forget and your freedom. Huge variety in teases. Over 82 rooms to explore and over 55 teases to beat; Do stroking, edging, stroking to a beats, special beat patterns, sound effects. Each tease is unique. Many teases involve playing some kind of game or beating a challenge.

More content for GuideMe

10 seconds by BoundSquirrel
Big Cock Browsing by PlayfulGuy
Isla Mujeres by figroll
Metronome Stroking by PlayfulGuy
RandomGame by Pascal
Special Program by Pascal
Snake and ladders GuideMe tease generator by medvidek

OLD TEASME CONTENT AND IMPORTS FROM MILOVANA

(Everything for TeaseMe and Imports from Milovana should be compatible with GuideMe!)

Old TeaseMe Thread with content for TeaseMe by d3vi0n
FlashTease to TeaseMe conversions by candriver
TeaseMe List by kong
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:19 am, edited 97 times in total.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Zitrus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zitrus »

Although i'm not to sure how this format can be used in a non-adult context, i greatly appreciate your idea. Thanks for working on this :-).

Some bugs i found:

* I only get pictures in GuideMe after selecting the "tease", restart the application and reselect the tease.
* The "delay" button is clickable - i suppose that's intended for the moment. Clicking "delay" get's me to the next page.
* the video in the guideme test looped once - intended?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Zitrus wrote:Although i'm not to sure how this format can be used in a non-adult context, i greatly appreciate your idea. Thanks for working on this :-).

Some bugs i found:

* I only get pictures in GuideMe after selecting the "tease", restart the application and reselect the tease.
* The "delay" button is clickable - i suppose that's intended for the moment. Clicking "delay" get's me to the next page.
* the video in the guideme test looped once - intended?
We had several comments how it would be nice to use it for interactive photo presentations or simple interactive stories, but the name etc meant they felt they couldn't.

It could certainly be used for something similar to the interactive adventure game books that have been around for a long time.
1 make sure the directory to your teases is set corectly in prefernces. It is an area I need to refine
2 you have debug mode on untick it in preferences. It is on by default in the beta, but will be off in the release version.
3 it is testing the loop functionality, if you look in the xml it should have the number of loops set
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I uploaded something new to play with :blush: :innocent: :wave:

See download for "Hearts Club". It demonstrates whats possible with GuideMe

@philo
maybe the default config for the beta should be also with debug mode = off? Else we get more confused replies, why there are buttons for delays...
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Well it took me a little since I am not the most
advance user with computers...

I have yet to load the tutorial
or version 2
but I didn't have any pictures with it
Perhaps I need to upload some to tat file??

Still even with Text alone it looked very interesting!!!

now MY question would be how can I help write a senerio??
you can of course steal any part or whole of ANY tease I have ever written if that would help!
Last edited by SexualChoc on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I'm looking forward to that :w00t:

I updated the tutorial: It's now specific for GuideMe, has chapters, explains use of javascript and html forms.
Mosbles
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mosbles »

Will it have an Android version similar to AndroidTeaseMe?
john7000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by john7000 »

I like it the heartsclub was fun any plans one making more like that with hentai pic?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Mosbles wrote:Will it have an Android version similar to AndroidTeaseMe?
Yes once we have a stable release version of GuideMe, I will start working on the Android version.
GuideMe was designed so it would be easy to port to Android.
john7000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by john7000 »

I got the updated hearts club but I cant get passed the Signed by part I put my name in the text box and click the bution and I get No! Sign with your name! :-|
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Don't enter a new name. You have to enter your correct name from preferences > my name. It's the one in () under the text box on that page. In the sample screenshot it's Tanya. Also: be sure to use GuideMe v0.0.2
john7000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by john7000 »

I tried that I have my name set as john and when I put it in I get the No! Sign with your name!
I have it updated to v0.02
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

sorry... wrong xml script :huh: it's fixed now
john7000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by john7000 »

thanks it working great now =) hope to see more stuff like this keep up the good work =)