GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GDboy126
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by GDboy126 »

Hi guys, sorry for a bit irrelevant topic. But if there is any chance I can use ATM on my phone since I cannot use left side button for menu option at all as it is the recent task button. Thanks.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

GDboy126 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 am Hi guys, sorry for a bit irrelevant topic. But if there is any chance I can use ATM on my phone since I cannot use left side button for menu option at all as it is the recent task button. Thanks.
I am in the process of moving it to xamarin and c# from eclipse native android.
Not sure when I will finish it as I have several projects on the go and started a new job recently.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

here something new for GuideMe to discuss: "Pilgrim Quest"

"Somewhere in the realm of sinful pleasures, you are a pilgrim exploring the wilderness and your deepest sexual desires to fulfill an ancient ritual for your demon princess. In this quest you will build up your sexual energy and resist dangerous sex demons which are roaming the land and threaten to steal your soul and cum. Once your are worthy enough you will complete the ritual and feed your demon princess with your cum as her loyal slave. But be warned, that you're bound to your demon princess and not allowed to cum without her permission." (more)
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

I am playing the Tease "Friends With Benefits 2" right now and i don't know if video isn't supported in GuideMe at all or if it's a bug that it doesn't work. I tried it in TeaseMe and there it works. What could have gone wrong?

And as a sidenote: Do you know more teases that tell a story that well and/or have videos in them? Thanks!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Video is supported in GuideMe just like in TeaseMe. "Friends With Benefits 2" should work. I have this tease myself and just checked the video pages with GuideMe v0.3.1 and GuideMe v0.3.3 to make sure. Both seemed to work fine. Although once there was a small bug where videos on consecutive pages don't display the second video if i remember correctly, but that seems to be not the case in "Friends With Benefits 2". So no idea what wrong when you tried it.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

guideSettings in version 3.3

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Hi philo,

I have this code that works in Guideme 1.5

if ( guideSettings.keyExists("TeaseSubFolder", "String") == true) {
subFolder = guideSettings.getPref("TeaseSubFolder") + "/" + imgSpec;
}

but in Guideme 3.3 it generates an error - guideSettings is not defined. Was guideSettings removed in the newer version?

I'm finally trying to catch up with the times and move to the latest version.

Thanks,

PG
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Sadly i can't help with this, because i never used guideSettings in my scripts. Personally i don't use GuideMe v0.3.3. for now. I had different issues because of the changes to the scope of variables. For example i didn't get Hearts Club working with GuideMe v0.3.3. Philo mentioned that there might be more issues with v0.3.3, so i stick with GuideMe v0.3.1 instead wich i linked on the front page for the same reason. Maybe your code works wirk v0.3.1?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

New Content added to the beginning of the thread:

Striptease & Denial - Extended by PlayfulGuy

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: guideSettings in version 3.3

Post by philo »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:32 pm Hi philo,

I have this code that works in Guideme 1.5

if ( guideSettings.keyExists("TeaseSubFolder", "String") == true) {
subFolder = guideSettings.getPref("TeaseSubFolder") + "/" + imgSpec;
}

but in Guideme 3.3 it generates an error - guideSettings is not defined. Was guideSettings removed in the newer version?

I'm finally trying to catch up with the times and move to the latest version.

Thanks,

PG
I think I might have fixed that, but will check.
There are still some issues with the current changes I have made so need to resolve those before I release it.
Have changed jobs a month ago and just got back off holiday so haven't looked at it for about 6 weeks, should be back working on it soon
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Added: Technical Forms by figroll

dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

d3vi0n wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 am Video is supported in GuideMe just like in TeaseMe. "Friends With Benefits 2" should work. I have this tease myself and just checked the video pages with GuideMe v0.3.1 and GuideMe v0.3.3 to make sure. Both seemed to work fine. Although once there was a small bug where videos on consecutive pages don't display the second video if i remember correctly, but that seems to be not the case in "Friends With Benefits 2". So no idea what wrong when you tried it.
I tried everything, re-downloaded GuideMe, unpacked it several times, started FWB2 from different folders, checked in debug-mode if the video has the right name, checked if VLC is up to date. Is there something else I could try, check if JavaScript is alright, if VLC cooperates with GuideMe, anything like that?

And: is there another tease with videos, or a video-demo-tease that I could try to find out if this is just with FWB2 or general?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

dousque wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:12 pm
d3vi0n wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 am Video is supported in GuideMe just like in TeaseMe. "Friends With Benefits 2" should work. I have this tease myself and just checked the video pages with GuideMe v0.3.1 and GuideMe v0.3.3 to make sure. Both seemed to work fine. Although once there was a small bug where videos on consecutive pages don't display the second video if i remember correctly, but that seems to be not the case in "Friends With Benefits 2". So no idea what wrong when you tried it.
I tried everything, re-downloaded GuideMe, unpacked it several times, started FWB2 from different folders, checked in debug-mode if the video has the right name, checked if VLC is up to date. Is there something else I could try, check if JavaScript is alright, if VLC cooperates with GuideMe, anything like that?

And: is there another tease with videos, or a video-demo-tease that I could try to find out if this is just with FWB2 or general?
You did start GuideMe with start.bat, right? NEVER try to run the GuideMe.jar directly! If you did that, your installed Java or VLC doesn't matter, because GuideMe uses its own libraries. For another tease with videos: Try to download my Pilgrim Quest (see signature). In this tease i have a help page for videos. If these videos run, but FWB2 don't, than there is something wrong with your FWB2 Script. Or maybe ask philo if he would be so kindly to check your logfiles? But otherwise, i have no idea...
dousque
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dousque »

Ah, yeah, should have mentioned that. I started it with start.bat. I will try to download FWB2 again. Or could someone name another tease with videos, so that I can check that out?

And: Thanks for the quick answers. Great work here!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

like i said: ;-)
For another tease with videos: Try to download my Pilgrim Quest (see signature).
And good luck. Hope you find the problem! :wave:
1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1234abc »

Hi,
after long trial and error I got GuideMe to work on my Linux. :-D
I created a fork (https://github.com/guidemeforlinux/GuideMe)
and a pull request (https://github.com/guide-me/GuideMe/pull/40) on github.

For anyone interested: clone the repo and import it in eclipse.
Maybe d3vi0n will merge and compile it, so you don't need eclipse anymore... :whistle:

Have a great weekend :wave: