GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by lawman5297 »

I have a fix for this now (I hope)
I have a hard coded factor that I was using to fix a similar issue when I first wrote GuideMe.
I have made this an application setting, so hopefully you will be able to play around with the number to make it fit as this seems to be hardware specific.
Great!!! How do I get it or what do I need to do?

Thanks again for all the hard work.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lawman5297 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 pm
I have a fix for this now (I hope)
I have a hard coded factor that I was using to fix a similar issue when I first wrote GuideMe.
I have made this an application setting, so hopefully you will be able to play around with the number to make it fit as this seems to be hardware specific.
Great!!! How do I get it or what do I need to do?

Thanks again for all the hard work.
It will be in the next release, which will be when I have time to do a build and upload it.
I will see if I have time at the weekend, I will probably send a pm to a few people to test it first, before posting the link here.
I will add you into the pm so you can test it.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

It will be in the next release, which will be when I have time to do a build and upload it.
I will see if I have time at the weekend, I will probably send a pm to a few people to test it first, before posting the link here.
I will add you into the pm so you can test it.
No rush, 3.3 works fine for now. all your efforts are appreciated. I would be glad to test it. Thanks!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

User Zed8888 posted a thread asking about Music while playing a slideshow. I wanted to try it out and created a working example for Guideme. If you're interested see that thread and my post there for further comments.

Here's a download link for the working sample: SlideshowWithMusic.zip
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Small bug report: It doesn't seem like the Milo Downloader is able to handle (the rare case) of quotation marks in the name of the tease, as in "Just a Normal School."

Log example:

Code: Select all

ERROR Download -  FileNotFoundException C:\mypath\Teases\"Just-a-normal-school"\middle-school-clipart-1.jpg (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=36900

While on the subject of the Downloader: any chance of a future feature to batch download a user's Favorite teases? Or an easy way to archive maybe a few at a time?

Thanks!
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:54 am Small bug report: It doesn't seem like the Milo Downloader is able to handle (the rare case) of quotation marks in the name of the tease, as in "Just a Normal School."

Log example:

Code: Select all

ERROR Download -  FileNotFoundException C:\mypath\Teases\"Just-a-normal-school"\middle-school-clipart-1.jpg (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=36900

While on the subject of the Downloader: any chance of a future feature to batch download a user's Favorite teases? Or an easy way to archive maybe a few at a time?

Thanks!
Download should now cope with quotation marks
new button to save all the teases on the html page.
So File Load loads the site filtering the search to display the teases to download, it reads the html to extract the links to download.
Filtering to your favourties would allow you to down load them

32bit
https://mega.nz/#!IMw3HIyS!hzTQG0PVFBgP ... hVHgQKx3AE
64bit
https://mega.nz/#!wUZDTACC!zA7l6yXtATU9 ... 9qc4XoYJ9s
Last edited by philo on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

philo wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:14 pm Download should now cope with quotation marks
new button to save all the teases on the html page.
So File Load loads the site filtering the search to display the teases to download, it reads the html to extract the links to download.
Filtering to your favourties would allow you to down load them

32bit
https://mega.nz/#!IMw3HIyS!hzTQG0PVFBgP ... hVHgQKx3AE
64bit
https://mega.nz/#!wUZDTACC!zA7l6yXtATU9 ... 9qc4XoYJ9s
Wow, great update! What an elegant solution. Thanks, Philo! :wave:
ImageImage
Epton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Epton »

I was wondering if there's a plugin or something that enables TTS(text-to-speech)? :whistle:
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Epton wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:24 am I was wondering if there's a plugin or something that enables TTS(text-to-speech)? :whistle:
There is an option under application settings that turns on copying the text to the clip board, most TTS packages will monitor the clipboard and read the contents.
You would obviously need a TTS reader to be able to do that.
Skarjo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Skarjo »

How does one actually start the program? I downloaded it via winrar and when I press start it says that windows can't find '.\java\bin\javaw.exe'. It tells me to type it correctly and try it again. I can't get it to work. HALP! :weep:
Globazol
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Globazol »

Thank you very much for your tools. I mostly use Milovana Importer to keep a favourite list on my computer for GuideMe.

Two ideas came in my mind about the Milovana Importer:

Start download with enter key. After you enter the URL you have to click on the save button with the mouse. Can you add a feature that starts download when you press the enter key?

Batch download. After I found Milovana, guideme and the downloader I was browsing the Milovana archive and started some downloads. Many times I found a second good tease while the first download was still running. I kept a list and manually entered single URLs in the downloader.
It would be easier if I could add multiple URLs into a queue list and the downloader loads them sequential.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Skarjo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:40 pm How does one actually start the program? I downloaded it via winrar and when I press start it says that windows can't find '.\java\bin\javaw.exe'. It tells me to type it correctly and try it again. I can't get it to work. HALP! :weep:
Possibly it didn't extract properly?
There should be a java folder where your start.bat file is.
Also there have been some issues with the path to where guideme has been installed having unusual characters in the folder names.
You can try installing it to some where simple like c:\guideme to see if the path to where you installed it is the issue
Skarjo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Skarjo »

philo wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Skarjo wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:40 pm How does one actually start the program? I downloaded it via winrar and when I press start it says that windows can't find '.\java\bin\javaw.exe'. It tells me to type it correctly and try it again. I can't get it to work. HALP! :weep:
Also there have been some issues with the path to where guideme has been installed having unusual characters in the folder names.
You can try installing it to some where simple like c:\guideme to see if the path to where you installed it is the issue
Is there a step by step guide to properly downloading GUIDEME? I looked all over, there's no guide.
climactic1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by climactic1 »

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Importer. I have successfully installed the software and changed the directory where the teases will be saved, but when I download a tease, it only gives me a folder containing the media, but no script. I have attempted it with the same result for both a flash, and a non-flash tease. Is there something I am missing?
Thanks.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Skarjo wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 am
philo wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Is there a step by step guide to properly downloading GUIDEME? I looked all over, there's no guide.
There isn't anything specifically.
It just needs to be extracted into a directory and it should work if you double click start.bat.
(extracted it should look something like this)
install.JPG
install.JPG (59.42 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
I use 7-zip which is free to compress it, so using that to uncompress should definitely work (but any program that can extract zip files should work)