GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: GuideMe / TeaseMe offline download

Post by PlayfulGuy »

philo wrote:New version of the download program
There were a few teases that didn't download correctly the latest version is enhanced to process the nyx script that it was failing on

(downloaded teases will work in ether teaseme or guideme)

32bit version
https://mega.nz/#!1U4xABzC!q8dXdHsasGsB ... YPnAqRvvN8
64bit version
https://mega.nz/#!FYImCYSD!EC_OcsT7ExW8 ... S5DsspmXjM

philo, Is the source for the tease downloader available anywhere? This is something I could get into wrapping my head around and helping to maintain. Particularly if you could give me an overview of how it works and where to focus.

I tried downloading Nezhul's "Will You Want To Go On" recently and most of the delays are broken, and it still doesn't download the audio, and if there are errors it doesn't tell you that.

PG
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0): BETA Thread

Post by guardianx »

d3vi0n wrote:My Heart's Club Revisted heavily uses files, folders and tags for different media like images, animated gif, clips and videos. So I had similar problems. I wrote my own functions to get what I want.

comonFunctions.ListFiles() only lists files, not folders...

comonFunctions.ListSubFolders() only lists subfolders, not files...
For what it's worth, I released my own collection of Javascript functions here. Perhaps you might find something useful.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: GuideMe / TeaseMe offline download

Post by philo »

PlayfulGuy wrote:
philo, Is the source for the tease downloader available anywhere? This is something I could get into wrapping my head around and helping to maintain. Particularly if you could give me an overview of how it works and where to focus.

I tried downloading Nezhul's "Will You Want To Go On" recently and most of the delays are broken, and it still doesn't download the audio, and if there are errors it doesn't tell you that.

PG
Source code is here
https://github.com/philormand/TeaseMeV2 ... r/Download
It was written as a quick hack originally so isn't how I would write it now.
It grabs the code for the tease and processes it as a string rather than trying to parse it properly.
Download.java contains the code that processes the Nyx code.

It should write the code it can't process as an error node

Have checked the latest version in (which might have the audio fixed)
The last error I looked at was because a page was in there twice I think and I suspect Nyx uses the last page defined
Have not fixed that one yet
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by lynchy »

Hi,

I just started experimenting with the GuideMe syntax and it is really great, what you can do with it. But I am now stuck for days with quite a simple thing I want to achieve, but I can't find out how. Perhaps somebody can help me?

What I want to do is this:
I have a rather long video file running (started via overRide.setVideo).
After some seconds (amount of seconds is determined over a variable) I want to play an audio file (Command to edge) without reloading the page, so the video continues to play.

This is what I have so far:

Code: Select all

function pageLoad() {
	var vVideo = "test.wmv";
	var vTimer = 5;
	overRide.setVideo("endvideo/" +vVideo,"", "", "", "", "", "", "");
	overRide.addTimer(vTimer, "timer1()", "", "", "", "", "");
}
function timer1() {
	guide.setRightHtml("<strong><font color=\"#F99B08\">Timer Test</font></strong>","");
	overRide.setAudio("audio/edge.mp3","", "", "", "", "", "", "");
}
The problem is, after 5 seconds the function is triggered (Text "Timer Test" appears), but the audio file is not played.
Or is it because I can't use "overRide.setAudio" in a funtion other than pageLoad()?

Is there any other way to play a sound file after a certain (adjustable) time WITHOUT having to reload the page / load a new page?
Princess Penny's Subject Number 11
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lynchy wrote:Hi,

I just started experimenting with the GuideMe syntax and it is really great, what you can do with it. But I am now stuck for days with quite a simple thing I want to achieve, but I can't find out how. Perhaps somebody can help me?

After some seconds (amount of seconds is determined over a variable) I want to play an audio file (Command to edge) without reloading the page, so the video continues to play.

function pageLoad() {
	var vVideo = "test.wmv";
	var vTimer = 5;
}
function timer1() {
	guide.setRightHtml("<strong><font color=\"#F99B08\">Timer Test</font></strong>","");
}
The problem is, after 5 seconds the function is triggered (Text "Timer Test" appears), but the audio file is not played.
Or is it because I can't use "overRide.setAudio" in a funtion other than pageLoad()?

Is there any other way to play a sound file after a certain (adjustable) time WITHOUT having to reload the page / load a new page?
overRide only works in page load
Currently GuideMe will play a video or an audio file (not both) on page load.
So unfortunately the current functionality does not support what you are trying to do.

I will have a think to see if there is another way to achieve what you want or if it would be easy to change GuideMe
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lynchy »

philo wrote:

function pageLoad() {
	var vVideo = "test.wmv";
	var vTimer = 5;
}
function timer1() {
}

overRide only works in page load
Currently GuideMe will play a video or an audio file (not both) on page load.
So unfortunately the current functionality does not support what you are trying to do.

I will have a think to see if there is another way to achieve what you want or if it would be easy to change GuideMe
Thanks for your fast reply!

I was wondering, because I couldn't find the overRide in any other GuideMe-Tease within a function other than pageLoad. It would be really great to have this feature or any other way to play an audio file with a timer.
It's strange, because I could play an audio file and video file simultaneously. Can't say for sure though, tried too many pieces of code yesterday ;-)
I even thought, that I managed to play an audio file in a subfuntion, but I called the function directly from pageload. But as I said, I'm not sure of anything anymore ;-)

Thanks a lot for your help! :-)
guardianx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by guardianx »

[/code]

Ok, as you already know, audio and video can only play at pageLoad. But you might've already found out also is that you can play both audio/video simultaneously too! Knowing this, you can simulate what you want by creating multiple predetermined "edge" audios. So for example:

<Include file="jstoolkit.js" />
<Pages>
	<Page id="start">
		<javascript>
		<![CDATA[
			function pageLoad() {
				var vVideo = "test.wmv";

var vAudios = ["edge1.mp3", "edge2.mp3", "edge3.mp3"];			
				var vAudio = js.getRandomElement(vAudios);
				overRide.setAudio(vAudio);
			}
		}
		]]>	
	  </javascript>
	</Page>
</Pages>
Above will play video and a random "edge" audio. You will have to create your own set of "random" audio files, that can be done easily with Audacity or any audio editor program.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

function pageLoad() {
	var vVideo = "test.wmv";
	var vTimer = 5;
}
function timer1() {
}

The next version released will allow you to play an audio file from javascript.
So the following will work

<Timer seconds="8" onTriggered="timer2()" />
<javascript><![CDATA[
function timer2() {
	guide.playAudio("Audio\\Ding.mp3","","",0,"","","");
}
]]></javascript>
Parameters will be
/**
* Play an audio file
* id :
* File must be in the media directory (or subdirectory)
* Wild cards can be used
* e.g. kate/home*.* would select an audio file in the sub directory kate with a file name starting with home
* startAt : to start 90 seconds in 00:01:30
* stopAt : to stop at 95 seconds into the video 00:01:35
* scriptVar: set script variables e.g. audio=finished,stage=5
* @param id the file name for the audio
* @param startAt the start time for the audio hh:mm:ss
* @param stopAt the stop time for audio hh:mm:ss
* @param repeat the number of times to repeat the audio
* @param target the page to go to when the audio stops
* @param jscript the Java Script function to run when the audio stops
* @param scriptVar set script variables
I don't know when I will be releasing the next version at the moment
lynchy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lynchy »

Thanks, philo!
This is really great to hear, sounds almost too good to be true :w00t:

Guardianx, thanks for pointing me in that direction, haven't thought of this yet. It's working quite well with multiple edging mp3s.
That's a very good solution until the next release.

Thank you all for your help! :-)
HardtoTrain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HardtoTrain »

Wondering if some can help.

Trying to download the tease arouse and obey.

Tried using teaseme zombiebuild but it would not even load the tease.

Been trying the guideme downloader, but all I seem to get are the pics. Not the actually file to run the tease in guideme.

Any suggestions.

Thank you very much!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

HardtoTrain wrote:Wondering if some can help.

Trying to download the tease arouse and obey.

Tried using teaseme zombiebuild but it would not even load the tease.

Been trying the guideme downloader, but all I seem to get are the pics. Not the actually file to run the tease in guideme.

Any suggestions.

Thank you very much!
It writes the tease file last, so it is obviously working up to that point.
The downloader generates log files with any errors, you can either post the error here or pm me the log files and I will have a look
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Hello Philo, with milovana going down recently I would be obviously devastated if the site went down and I lost contact with you or your updates to guideme. I have the wiki here bookmarked I've been using for reference, and I just stupidly realized this has the source code in it as well in it.

Do you l publish/push your updates to this as you are working on things here and would it be a reliable place to download and build guideme from here if we lost milovana?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

desertfox wrote:Hello Philo, with milovana going down recently I would be obviously devastated if the site went down and I lost contact with you or your updates to guideme. I have the wiki here bookmarked I've been using for reference, and I just stupidly realized this has the source code in it as well in it.

Do you l publish/push your updates to this as you are working on things here and would it be a reliable place to download and build guideme from here if we lost milovana?
That link is the source for the download program.

The source for GuideMe is here
Originally it was a collaboration between me and Takenaga and the repository is one he set up
https://github.com/guide-me/GuideMe/tree/Philo

I usually push to github when I do a release, so downloading the latest source code and building it should give you the latest released version.

If I do ever disappear, I have no objection to people carrying on with the code or using it for inspiration for other projects.
(It is after all a continuation/collaboration with what d3vi0n and Takenaga started)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Just a small bug I ran into recently.

I ran into this with imtoosexy's "Arouse and Obey."

There seems to be an issue with using a wildcard at the beginning of a filename. This works with TeaseMe and Nyx, but not GuideMe.

Example:

<Page id="page63">
      <Text>
        <p>Sleep my little pet</p>
      </Text>
      <Image id="*061*" />
      <Delay target="page64" seconds="20" style="secret" />
    </Page>
This is a fairly unusual circumstance, but in the five pages in this tease that have an image coded with a preceding asterisk, GuideMe shows a broken image icon.
ImageImage
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

Forgive the noob question, but I have downloaded GuideMe and cannot for the life of me figure out how to start it up. TeaseMe has an application file but GuideMe does not seem to.....please help!

Thanks!