GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by Trusfrated »

Do the current builds of GuideMe support a way to have more than one image displayed on a page? Or a way to move the location of the buttons? I thought I remember some discussion that this was possible via javascript.

The reason i ask is this: there is an advanced technique in Nyx that allows creating a menu of sorts (with buttons and optional pictures) in the left pane.
Spoiler: show
Examples:

Tip #1: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4355

Tease example (first two pages): https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=2909

Alternate code: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5926&p=98223&hilit=nyx+trick#p98223

Would it be possible (or practical) at all for the Milo Downloader to convert pages like this? Lovecraft recently created a tease that has several pages using this technique. Example:

Code: Select all

<!--#page(text:'',media:vert(e0:text(text:'<p><FONT SIZE="30"><u>What will you do ?</u></FONT></p><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT SIZE="28" COLOR="#E89E9E" LETTERSPACING="-6" KERNING="-  55">IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>go home and call the police<p></p>try to enter to the Sirens by calling Gigi or Teagan<p></p>try to find the right code'),e1:horiz(e0:text(text:<FONT COLOR="#f000000">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</FONT>),e1:vert(e0:pic(id:"phone.jpg"),e1:buttons(target0:page8140#,cap0:"<FONT COLOR="#B30033" SIZE="17"><b>go home</b></FONT>")),e2:vert(e0:pic(id:"tg23*.jpg"),e1:buttons(target0:page1157#,cap0:"<FONT COLOR="#B30033" SIZE="14"><b>phone call</b></FONT>")),e3:vert(e0:pic(id:"passdoor.jpg"),e1:buttons(target0:page2010#,cap0:"<FONT COLOR="#B30033" SIZE="14"><b>passcode</b></FONT>")),e4:text(text:<FONT COLOR="#000000">- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -</FONT>))))-->
The Downloader doesn't convert them properly, so GuideMe just displays a blank page with no buttons.
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:25 am Do the current builds of GuideMe support a way to have more than one image displayed on a page? Or a way to move the location of the buttons? I thought I remember some discussion that this was possible via javascript.

The Downloader doesn't convert them properly, so GuideMe just displays a blank page with no buttons.
The buttons, no not at the moment.
You have access to the HTML in the left pane in javascript, so yes you can pretty much display anything you want.

As for the downloader, it wouldn't run in teaseme and trying to get it to work in guideme would be a lot of work and even then the buttons would not work.
I did look at it a while back and it is just too much work for a handful of teases.

As for the buttons, I have a long term plan to convert them to html buttons, (they are currently Java buttons) which would allow the buttons to be anywhere on the screen.
I am not sure how much time I will have to put into developing GuideMe further, so I suspect it will not happen.
I think it is likely that I will only be doing bug fixes and minor enhancements for the foreseeable future.
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by lawman5297 »

Occasionally the image loads in GuideMe sticks and does not update, It will stick on one image. I have tried a restart and a reload but it does not change. It is necessary to close and restart to clear. Anyone else experience this? Know how to fix? I have looked in the guideme and java logs and according to those it changes or at least loads them. This does not happen often, perhaps 10%.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

lawman5297 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:29 am Occasionally the image loads in GuideMe sticks and does not update, It will stick on one image. I have tried a restart and a reload but it does not change. It is necessary to close and restart to clear. Anyone else experience this? Know how to fix? I have looked in the guideme and java logs and according to those it changes or at least loads them. This does not happen often, perhaps 10%.
Have not experienced that.
I do know that it loads images into memory and resizes them on the fly, so high resolution images can cause problems.
Tools \ resize guide images will let you select a tease file and will resize images to a sensible size based on your screen resolution.
It does resize the images to lower resolution, so it is worth taking a copy first.
Try copying a tease that has the issue and resize the images, see if that makes a difference.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

bobhill wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:20 pm Not sure if it's ok to ask here, but PG has been gone and I really could use some help. Also apologies for the cross post. :whistle:

I've been reading the prior posts regarding 0.3.3, 0.3.4, 0.3.6 and 0.3.7, trying to determine which version is ok to use with Script Engine 1.5 (or 1.53). With Script Engine 1.5 and GM 0.3.6 or 0.3.7, when I exit a script back to GM, the page ShowScriptPage text block displays (Something went wrong), but then GM proceeds to the correct GM page (so the text display is extraneous, but does not crash the program). This does not occur in 0.3.3 or 0.3.4. But I think that there are saving problems with 0.3.3 and 0.3.4 that were fixed in 0.3.6? Also, I read a memory/image loading issue exists in 0.3.4? My head hurts just typing all this! :lol:

I could go back to earlier GM versions, but I hate to give up the javascript debugging in GM. I also need certain features added in Script Engine 1.5, so can't revert with it.

Thanks for any help! BH :wave:
Bob, I think you've got it mostly sorted, but if memory serves version 1.5 of the script engine will work with Guideme 1.5.
There were issues with Guideme 3.3 and 3.4 that would break the script engine, don't use them.
Script engine 1.53 should work with Guideme 1.5, and Guideme 3.6.
Guideme 3.7 introduced a change where the .js files no longer need to be wrapped in an xml node, so if those are removed from the script engine js files they should work in Guideme 3.7 as well.

PG
xlocker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xlocker »

Im having problems using the start-at in the videos. Any ideas of how to solve this? I believe it worked for me before
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

xlocker wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:03 am Im having problems using the start-at in the videos. Any ideas of how to solve this? I believe it worked for me before
A few more details might help.
What version of guideme are you using?
Latest is 3.7 viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944&start=1110#p249021

something like this should work

<Video id="media\video.flv" start-at="00:01:00" stop-at="00:01:30" />
xlocker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xlocker »

I was using TeaseMe but i even tested with GuideMe and the video doesnt even open even without the start-at
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

in teaseme for me this works

<Video id="xyz.wmv" start-at="0:00:30" /> 
But what type is the video? Might be a codec problem
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

Hi,

just great work :)
I am using an ET 312B for stimming and understand, the output level from the source (laptop) should be 100 % ; how should I set the input level on the 312? Also fully and just control the strength with the potis or set the input level maybe to a middle position and increase the strength a bit more?
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Tiny question is there a way to deactivate the picture file names like start.jpg up in the top right corner ?
just curious :)
Last edited by hawekeye1234 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:15 pm Tiny question is there a way to deactivate the picture file names like start.jpg up in the top left corner ?
just curious :)
If you mean the top right corner :whistle:
Then you have debug mode on, if you go into application preferences and untick debug, then it will display the tease name and author.

You can also change the font size in application preferences to reduce the font size of that line.
You can hide the clock, but not the text on the right
There isn't a way to get rid of that line completely at the moment
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Ah okay thanks, yeah much better without the file names takes one a bit out of the whole thing :)

So I will take that just fine, although a way to completely hide it would be great at some time, but it's more of a first world problem :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

Using Estim Tower with GuideMe I don't see the pictures :-(
Works fine online; same setup in a different laptop or PC everything works fine. Does anyone have any idea, what the reason for that could be, please?
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

hotiger1 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:57 pm Using Estim Tower with GuideMe I don't see the pictures :-(
Works fine online; same setup in a different laptop or PC everything works fine. Does anyone have any idea, what the reason for that could be, please?
I haven't tried this one myself and it looks like a monster download (and I don't have an e-stim device sadly so not much use to me), I'll ask some of the obvious questions that you've probably already checked anyway just in case:

* Have you got the full 1.18GB download from viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562?
* Can you check you've got one of the first image files that should be displayed, "AAlocations\device.jpg" which (I assume) should be under the directory "teases\The-Estim-Tower-v2.3"?

If that all checks out, perhaps someone from the tease feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20562 might have experienced a similar problem.