GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.4.4

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: GuideMe (TeaseMe v2.0) - Current Build 0.3.4

Post by lawman5297 »

Thanks Philo! Set the image scaler to 75. Works perfect!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Awesome and the text bug is also fixed in user settings :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1234abc »

Is the source code of 3.6 on github yet ?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

1234abc wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:16 am Is the source code of 3.6 on github yet ?
Yes, ther version is stored in ComonFunctions for future reference, I try to make sure I have commited before I send out a version.
https://github.com/guide-me/GuideMe/blo ... tions.java

private static final String version = "0.3.6";
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

These updates are great. Thank you.

I was not able to find that the volume can be changed for videos like the audio files can be.
I will try this later, but you can save me a bit of time, does this also work with vids?
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

hosenguy wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:55 pm These updates are great. Thank you.

I was not able to find that the volume can be changed for videos like the audio files can be.
I will try this later, but you can save me a bit of time, does this also work with vids?
I would have to double check, but I don't think it is implemented for video.
It was a specific request, so I just did what was asked.
If I did implement it, I would have used the same attributes in the xml.

*Edit Just had a look at the code and no it isn't implemented for video, but it would be a very similar change to the audio one.
If it is something that you want I can do it in a future release.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

philo wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:27 pm
hosenguy wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:55 pm These updates are great. Thank you.

I would have to double check, but I don't think it is implemented for video.
It was a specific request, so I just did what was asked.
If I did implement it, I would have used the same attributes in the xml.

*Edit Just had a look at the code and no it isn't implemented for video, but it would be a very similar change to the audio one.
If it is something that you want I can do it in a future release.
Oh yes, if I can be so forward, consider it another specific request!
Guita
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Guita »

Is there any way to get rid of the scroll bar down the bottom of the left pane? It persists through every tease I try, on various image scaling settings. Rather jarring, especially when one enters fullscreen and it's basically the only part of the program that's not black...

If this can be fixed, it's looking like 3.6 is a great upgrade so far :D

EDIT: Another problem; if I ALT + M to go fullscreen, as soon as I click anywhere on the screen, whether it's a button or not, I get kicked out of fullscreen.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Guita wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:01 pm Is there any way to get rid of the scroll bar down the bottom of the left pane? It persists through every tease I try, on various image scaling settings. Rather jarring, especially when one enters fullscreen and it's basically the only part of the program that's not black...

If this can be fixed, it's looking like 3.6 is a great upgrade so far :D

EDIT: Another problem; if I ALT + M to go fullscreen, as soon as I click anywhere on the screen, whether it's a button or not, I get kicked out of fullscreen.
Hmm not aware of either as an issue.
Would be handy if anyone else has the same issue to try to narrow down what is causing it.

Other than that the log files may help to identify what is going on.
There is a logs directory within the guideme main directory.
If you delete the files in there so it generates a new set of log files, then load guidme and check that the issue is there.
This will generate logs which hopefully just have the issue and are not too big.

If you post them somewhere and send me a link (pm is fine) I will have a look.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Guita wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:01 pm EDIT: Another problem; if I ALT + M to go fullscreen, as soon as I click anywhere on the screen, whether it's a button or not, I get kicked out of fullscreen.
This sounds like the same problem I've been experiencing for a while. ALT + M doesn't toggle fullscreen though, it just makes the Menu Bar disappear or re-appear. Full Screen and windowed mode are set in the preferences menu. So are you saying that the Menu Bar comes back unexpectedly after you toggle it off, or are you really saying it switches from Full Screen to Windowed mode?

For me, I can't keep the Menu bar consistently off. But, it seems like I'm the only one and I've learned to live with it, or I use an older version sometimes.
ImageImage
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

I guess this is an old topic. Is there any mac or android version that actually works and that doesn't require scripting knowledge, etc?
I've downloaded the 15th version of teaseme for Android, but when I open it it gets to a black window with ???? at the top left corner and time in the right corner, but nothing else (for as much as I follow the instructions and I've created a folder in the my SD Card, etc).
Also, I've tried to download a version for linux that supposedly works on Mac by doing some changes, but I don't know how to do them...
Any help here?

Sorry for bothering with another post about mac. I know there are lots of them, but for as much as I've looked for in the forum, I have found anything useful or that I know how to do...
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Manolas Smith wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:42 pm I guess this is an old topic. Is there any mac or android version that actually works and that doesn't require scripting knowledge, etc?
I've downloaded the 15th version of teaseme for Android, but when I open it it gets to a black window with ???? at the top left corner and time in the right corner, but nothing else (for as much as I follow the instructions and I've created a folder in the my SD Card, etc).
Also, I've tried to download a version for linux that supposedly works on Mac by doing some changes, but I don't know how to do them...
Any help here?

Sorry for bothering with another post about mac. I know there are lots of them, but for as much as I've looked for in the forum, I have found anything useful or that I know how to do...
The android version only works on older versions of android (they changed the way menus work and broke backward compatibility)
Getting a mac version working should in theory be fairly easy.
However I don't have a mac and have not been able to get mac os running on a vm so have no way of testing where the issues are.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Enhancement Request

Post by PlayfulGuy »

In Guideme 3.4 and 3.6 Guideme keeps the XML file locked so you can't update it in an editor and save it while you have the tease open. Guideme 1.5 did not do this.

I do this all the time when developing something - make a quick edit and then reload in Guideme to see the result. With the XML file locked this is impossible and a real pain while developing a tease. Can we get that adjusted?

Thanks

PG
lawman5297
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lawman5297 »

In Guideme 3.4 and 3.6 Guideme keeps the XML file locked so you can't update it in an editor and save it while you have the tease open. Guideme 1.5 did not do this.
The only thing that I use GuideMe for are the estim teases. I have opened up the XML in an editor and made changes on the fly many times. I make the change (like an image change or change in the narrative) save, reload and I can see the change immediately on the page im working on as long as it doesnt complete and move to the next. I have done this in 3.3 and 3.6. I never used 3.4 much due to an issue I was having with the way it loaded photos. Philo?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

lawman5297 wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:49 pm
The only thing that I use GuideMe for are the estim teases. I have opened up the XML in an editor and made changes on the fly many times. I make the change (like an image change or change in the narrative) save, reload and I can see the change immediately on the page im working on as long as it doesnt complete and move to the next. I have done this in 3.3 and 3.6. I never used 3.4 much due to an issue I was having with the way it loaded photos. Philo?
Interesting. It's never worked for me in either 3.4 or 3.6, and I seldom used 3.3 because it had some other bugs that broke teases I wrote for myself.

Hopefully philo has a suggestion.