Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:40 am
tigrotto wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:40 am
Last time I played with HoT she showed me an image but I hadn't this problem.
Probably it's caused by the script. I'll look into that too.

I hope to fix this script once and for all! :-P
Just a note to consider (I just saw HoT in your text, not sure about the problem), HoT unique link file (so, will run everytime a module ends) start with:

@NullResponse @AFKOff
@NullResponse @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @SlideshowOff

to make sure nothing was locked in the last module.
Thanks, I'll try your solution. In my script I used @NullResponse @AFKOff @UnlockImages which is similar to your solution.
If I can't fix the problem I could add a @NewDommeSlideshow and see what happens.

Thanks anyway!
LoveTeaseAI
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LoveTeaseAI »

Hello boys and Girls :-D

I'm new here in the Forums and i would like to ask some questions about Tease AI i'm using it now a while and was thinking about if it is in any way possible to make tease Ai like a little chatbot or something like that, which you can talk with?
Is this possible or rather not that's my first question.

I'm a bit of a pegging fan but in most of the scripts there are kinda very rare content for it, so i modded some existing scripts from here to a bigger on for myself but somehow it won't work that well.
Is there a helpfull person on here who can maybe look into it and tell me what's wrong with it, that would be very cool.

Oh and @tigrotto if you at any piont decide to start your project i would very much like to help you with writing stuff at least for the pegging part if you decide something like that should be in your personality i have tons of othere ideas :-D

Ok thanks so far for reading all my crap :-)
And thanks in advance for your help.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

LoveTeaseAI wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:07 am is in any way possible to make tease Ai like a little chatbot or something like that, which you can talk with?
Yes, I think. But you'd have to write a lot of response files(read here for more information). Also these response files should not be just a single line of text but should also allow more complex responses. For example, let's create a response file to ask your Domme "How are you?":
[How are you?, What's up?, How's it going?]
[Before Tease]
I'm fine thanks! And you?
Terrible! @Miniscript(How are you - Terrible)
[Before Tease End]
This is a quick example to explain what I mean; obviously you need to write more than two lines, otherwise her responses will soon be repetitive.

Your Domme could simply answer I'm fine thanks! And you? and continue with the session or answer Terrible! and launch Miniscript How are you - Terrible.
The second response is more complex because you can use the miniscript to let your Domme explain what happened. You could also create other response files to interact with her during the miniscript.
LoveTeaseAI wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:07 am Oh and @tigrotto if you at any piont decide to start your project i would very much like to help you with writing stuff at least for the pegging part if you decide something like that should be in your personality i have tons of othere ideas :-D
Yes, why not! Thanks!
At the moment Kinky Girl is in stand-by; I want to make a thread to collect all my script in one place, so I'm fixing, rewriting my previous scripts to adapt them to the existing personalities out there.
Then I'll continue working on Kinky Girl; keep in mind that i'm only at the beginning so it will take some time before I start a development thread to implement your ideas.

Bye! :wave:
LoveTeaseAI
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LoveTeaseAI »

Thank you @tigrotto for your answer

I will definitely give it a try and play a little arround with it, let's see what comes out of it :-)

And no rush with your personality take your time i'm patient :lol:
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

dmas964 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm
There are lots of things I'd like to include in Kinky Girl: for example fusiontermite's idea I mentioned above, but also dmas idea for the secret crush or akds' idea for anal training...
It's great that you want to put my idea in your personality. :smile:
I agree! I would be glad to see you implement my denial idea. As I wrote in my post, the idea is probably best implemented in a personality, because it requires a lot of flags to be set (in every module in which you do something the domme dislikes).
tigrotto wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:26 pm The idea is very simple but it's the implementation that is difficult:
  • I need to find enough topics to make the conversation last for some time
  • I have to structure the script to leave enough time to the user to type his questions for the girl
  • I have to write the response files to do that
  • When you talk to her she may tell you what she does in her real life: if she's 22 she may be a student, if she's 35 she may have a job or if she's 75 she may be a housewife with a foot in the grave. Her real life should affect your future sessions? How?
You could use the following topics (amongst others):
- where do you live, with whom?
- what do you work, what is the name of your employer, do you commute, does the job involve a lot of responsibility?
- do/did you study, where, what?
- do you do sports? what kind of sports?
- what type of music do you like?
- MAYBE (I don't know how that could be used, but maybe you have an idea): what is your favourite food, drink, alcoholic drink, colour, sports, club, kind of music, etc.
- MAYBE ONLY LATER (because, as I understand, you want to have a normal conversation.. On the other hand, you are logged in at Milovana..): do you have a girlfriend? are you a virgin? how many women did you have sex with? Ever had a threesome? IF NO: Would you like to have one?

You could save the information in variables which could be used for teasing at a later stage, e.g.
- "How is the weather in xxx?" IF BAD: "when I'm done with you, your frustration will be nothing compared to the bad weather", IF GOOD: "I'm glad to hear it. Maybe that will ease your frustration when I deny you. / At least something you can be happy about, etc." --> possible answers and respective responses could also be "raining", "sunshine/sunny/shining, etc.", "cold" (--> "Don't expect me to be anything BUT cold when it comes to deciding your orgasm."), "warm", etc.
- "Is your flatmate home?" IF NO: "I am so glad to hear that / Since you are alone you are going to give me lots of spanking and moaning today." (if spanking was something the sub agreed to) IF YES: "Ok, I understand that we can't make too make noise. / But don't expect me to do without punishing you. / Get your shoelace and your clothespins."
- "I'm glad you live alone / It means that I can make you spank yourself as loudly as I want without anybody hearing / Well, maybe your neighbours, but they don't count.."
- "you must be tired from commuting." / "I don't care" OR "Let's see if a can get you awake" OR "I will make you even more tired"
- "when was your last [name of sports] practice? (the phrasing of this sentence is not perfect. If the answer is football, it totally makes sense, but if you write "fitness training" it doesn't) / i want you to do some more practicing, just in a different way OR (depending on the answer) that's quite some time ago.. I will give you some extra practice"
- "You must be tired from all the responsibility in your job / Don't worry, with me, you don't need to make any significant decisions / I make all the decisions for you / Your only responsibility is to make me happy"
- "Remember when you told me you would like to have a threesome? / Well, here we go" --> invite glitter
- IF SUB ALREADY HAD A THREESOME IN REAL LIFE: "I know that a threesome is nothing new to you. / That's why I invited all of my friends."

For each of the variables a date could be saved (including the date the question was last asked) and a "ask questions/renew answers" script could be included which would check if the information is still accurate. Alternatively, a link file could be programmed that checks only one or a couple of the variables, including some relevant phrases by the domme (this would mean that the domme regularly uses the information given by the sub and could therefore increase the feeling of an actual conversation), e.g.:
- "Do you still work at xx?
- "Have you never considered changing the job?"
- IF NO: "I see you choose continuity over change. / Just like you apparently still want to be my sub." (the phrasing of the second sentence might be too mild, because it states that the sub has a choice. On the other hand, submitting freely is what submission is about.. Never mind, these are all only suggestions anyway :lol: )
- IF YES: "Maybe some change would do you good. / But there is something that isn't going to change. / It's you being dominated by me."

BTW, the problem of making noise (e.g. by spanking) can be an actual problem, at least for me, since I DO have a flatmate.. Maybe you could generally consider an option to ask the sub if he is alone or if it is safe to make some noise in his room before telling him to do so. You could also include an interrupt "too loud/can't make noise".

Sorry I took me so long to reply... I actually wanted to reply instantly, but then decided I needed to think of some more topics you could include, so as to give you some inspiration :-D
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm
dmas964 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm
There are lots of things I'd like to include in Kinky Girl: for example fusiontermite's idea I mentioned above, but also dmas idea for the secret crush or akds' idea for anal training...
It's great that you want to put my idea in your personality. :smile:
I agree! I would be glad to see you implement my denial idea. As I wrote in my post, the idea is probably best implemented in a personality, because it requires a lot of flags to be set (in every module in which you do something the domme dislikes).
Don't worry, I have a R&D folder where I keep the things I'd like to add.
fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm You could use the following topics (amongst others):
- where do you live, with whom?
- IF YES: "Maybe some change would do you good. / But there is something that isn't going to change. / It's you being dominated by me."
It took me long quite some time to read everything! :-D
There are a lot of ideas here! Thanks!
fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm MAYBE ONLY LATER (because, as I understand, you want to have a normal conversation.. On the other hand, you are logged in at Milovana..):
As you said, you're logged in at Milovana so she will ask "normal" questions. Surely she won't ask you how many women/men you had sex with on your first date.
fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm You could save the information in variables which could be used for teasing at a later stage
fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm For each of the variables a date could be saved (including the date the question was last asked) and a "ask questions/renew answers" script could be included which would check if the information is still accurate.
Good ideas but it's a secondary problem for now. I'll think about it later...
fusiontermite wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 pm BTW, the problem of making noise (e.g. by spanking) can be an actual problem, at least for me, since I DO have a flatmate.. Maybe you could generally consider an option to ask the sub if he is alone or if it is safe to make some noise in his room before telling him to do so. You could also include an interrupt "too loud/can't make noise".
Good idea! And she could say something like Well, you can't make noise I have an alternative but it will be more painful. So, what do you choose: more noise or more pain? and if you choose pain she will replace spanking with CBT.

Thanks for this brainstorming. Now I have more things to work on.

doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doug1xyz »

For the miss blue 1.07 24 hour control, i'd like to be able to tell mistress when I have to leave the house, rather then set a work schedule since I don't have fixed work hours.

also, when I start TAI, I get a message that the metronome.wav file can't be found. I've searched my hard drive and I don't have this file anywhere. I assume this is why the metronome app does not make any sounds. Where can I get a copy of this file?

Thanks
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

doug1xyz wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:22 am For the miss blue 1.07 24 hour control, i'd like to be able to tell mistress when I have to leave the house, rather then set a work schedule since I don't have fixed work hours.
I'll see what I can do. At the moment I'm working on my previous scripts, then I'll try to fix a bug in the 24/7 script and finally I'll see what I can do about it.
doug1xyz wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:22 am also, when I start TAI, I get a message that the metronome.wav file can't be found. I've searched my hard drive and I don't have this file anywhere. I assume this is why the metronome app does not make any sounds. Where can I get a copy of this file?

Thanks
Extract this archive in your main Tease AI folder(where you have the Tease AI.exe file). It contains the metronome.wav file that should fix your problem. If not try downloading TAI and patch 54.9 again.

Attachments
Metronome.rar
(10.55 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

Hello, I've got a problem with the community scripts here it is viewtopic.php?f=26&p=253931#p253899
all the fils from the download are in HoT folder, so I don't know why I get that
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

timoth31 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:54 am Hello, I've got a problem with the community scripts here it is viewtopic.php?f=26&p=253931#p253899
all the fils from the download are in HoT folder, so I don't know why I get that
I think I found the solution to your problem. I posted it here.

swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

Hi there

Since I'm here, I just ask for help and debug (oh please, make tag filters for domme works ! it would be so great :w00t: )

But I think I can provide some contents to the community.

So here is my first try.

It's an add-on I've made for the personnality "wicked tease". It adds a starting session alternative. Just unzip the archive into your TeaseAI folder and it should be activated.
Spoiler: show
- this script works better with tagged pictures of the domme
- Being not cooperative will have consequences :-)
Edit : thanks to Tigrotto's help, I just put here a better version of my first try (v0.2) :
- one for Wicked Tease personnality
- one for Miss Blue personnality

I guess it works fine now
Attachments
I Am Bored v0.2 - Wicked Tease.zip
(1.87 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
I Am Bored v0.2 - Miss Blue.zip
(1.92 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
I Am Bored v0.1.zip
(1.86 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

Hello again

Here I am with a new script today. This one is longer and more challenging than my first one. It's a game with several rounds. Any feedback is welcome.

Just unzip it in TeaseAI root directory (there are some audio files).

It's a module I wrote for Wicked Tease but I guess it could work for Miss Blue personnality too (I don't know MissBlue Scripting enough to adapt it for now... any help would be very appreciated).

What you need to make it work well :
- at least one URL file created
- a directory specified for Cock Hero videos

Remaining stuff I could add (if any good feedback :-) ) :
- I guess some punishment is missing (for edging too fast for example)
- maybe some checkpoint could be added (check if CHVideo directory exist and if not, suggest other challenge)
- adjust each round to make it harder than the previous one (duration, pace...)
- save the duration of the CH Video playing time, so the dommee can use it for laughing :-P
For scripting developers below (if any has any solution for these issues) :
Well I didn't manage to write the script entirely as I want cause :
- I don't find any way to put a Cock Hero Video with using JumpVideo and just for a limited duration. That's why the challenge is not as hard as I wanted it to be (my first goal was to force to stroke until the end.. but it can't be done for a whole CH video I guess :lol: )
- I didn't find a way to play an audio file during a video. Too bad, it could be nice to give a pace for the non-CHvideo.
Attachments
ACoinForAching v0.1 - Wicked Tease.zip
(439.4 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm Hello again

Here I am with a new script today. This one is longer and more challenging than my first one. It's a game with several rounds. Any feedback is welcome.
Nice to see you again! :wave:
Your first script has already been downloaded 30 times in just 3 weeks! People like it!
It's good to have more people scripting and sharing their scripts for Tease AI!
Feedback: not much to say sadly. I mainly focused on the technical aspect of your script but it seems good. ;-)
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm It's a module I wrote for Wicked Tease but I guess it could work for Miss Blue personnality too (I don't know MissBlue Scripting enough to adapt it for now... any help would be very appreciated).
It will work also for HoT(with some changes; HoT has a peculiar structure for its modules): let me work on it then I'll explain everything.

I'll put everything inside spoilers now.
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm Remaining stuff I could add (if any good feedback :-) ):
Good idea! I'll see if I can come up with something otherwise I'll leave it to you for version 0.3.(maybe some CBT to avoid getting to the edge?)
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - maybe some checkpoint could be added (check if CHVideo directory exist and if not, suggest other challenge)
A checkpoint is needed because your script would move to line (endCHvideo) even if the user has not set/doesn't have a CH video. I will probably make the domme ask you if you have set a CH folder in the instructions; if you don't probably I'll make her play a normal video(if you have suggestions for this it would be great).
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - adjust each round to make it harder than the previous one (duration, pace...)
It should be doable when stroking to images, a bit more complicated when playing normal videos while I'm not sure about CH video. Using patch 55.5 should give you what you want.
Probably I'll need more time this time to send you version 0.2...

EDIT: Done except the CH part. See EDIT below.
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - save the duration of the CH Video playing time, so the dommee can use it for laughing :-P
Doable(or at least it should...). I'm thinking of using @CountVar.
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm For scripting developers below (if any has any solution for these issues) :
- I don't find any way to put a Cock Hero Video with using JumpVideo and just for a limited duration.
I don't think it's possible. I fear that you can use @JumpVideo only with @PlayVideo.
There's another problem: @PlayCHVideo picks a random video. So if TAI selects an hour long CH video and somehow you manage not to edge you would end up having a long session.

EDIT: I may have a workaround for this. You could create an empty folder(say ACFA_videos) inside the Video folder(you have to add a Video folder with the empty ACFA_videos folder inside in your .zip archive) and tell to put some cock hero videos inside ACFA_videos. Then you can use @PlayVideo[ACFA_videos\*] @PlayVideo(X) @JumpVideo instead of @PlayCHVideo and play just a small section of a randomly selected cock hero. What do you think?
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - I didn't find a way to play an audio file during a video. Too bad, it could be nice to give a pace for the non-CHvideo.
patch 55.5 added a metronome that you can use whenever you want, not only during taunt files like the "normal" TAI. Probably you could use that instead of audio files and it would give you more stroking patterns. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: It works.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

Wow ! I didn't expect someone would work so fast on the ideas I've not implemented and it's already done.

Thanks much Tigrotto.

About your feedback on the script :
tigrotto wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:09 am
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm Remaining stuff I could add (if any good feedback :-) ):
Good idea! I'll see if I can come up with something otherwise I'll leave it to you for version 0.3.(maybe some CBT to avoid getting to the edge?)
I'm not a big fan of CBT but one little smack could do the job... :innocent:

swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - maybe some checkpoint could be added (check if CHVideo directory exist and if not, suggest other challenge)
A checkpoint is needed because your script would move to line (endCHvideo) even if the user has not set/doesn't have a CH video. I will probably make the domme ask you if you have set a CH folder in the instructions; if you don't probably I'll make her play a normal video(if you have suggestions for this it would be great).
Yes that was exactly my point. I have an idea for an alternative : if there is not any CH video folder, we can simulate one ! For doing this, I'm thinking about playing between 10 or 15 videos in a row with the metronome you indicate and with different paces (using @JumpVideo of course). Maybe around 45s or 1min for each video. To provide the best experience, it could be very interesting to be able to select a genre of video for each video (softcore, hardcore and so on..). But TeaseAI does not allow this actually. I think seriously about working on TeaseAI source code to improve this !

swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - adjust each round to make it harder than the previous one (duration, pace...)
It should be doable when stroking to images, a bit more complicated when playing normal videos while I'm not sure about CH video. Using patch 55.5 should give you what you want.
Probably I'll need more time this time to send you version 0.2...

EDIT: Done except the CH part. See EDIT below.
I haven't test it yet, but it seems you've done a great job here ! I'll try this as soon as possible.

swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - save the duration of the CH Video playing time, so the dommee can use it for laughing :-P
Doable(or at least it should...). I'm thinking of using @CountVar.
That was the idea. Maybe different consequences could happen according to playing time.

swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm For scripting developers below (if any has any solution for these issues) :
- I don't find any way to put a Cock Hero Video with using JumpVideo and just for a limited duration.
I don't think it's possible. I fear that you can use @JumpVideo only with @PlayVideo.
There's another problem: @PlayCHVideo picks a random video. So if TAI selects an hour long CH video and somehow you manage not to edge you would end up having a long session.

EDIT: I may have a workaround for this. You could create an empty folder(say ACFA_videos) inside the Video folder(you have to add a Video folder with the empty ACFA_videos folder inside in your .zip archive) and tell to put some cock hero videos inside ACFA_videos. Then you can use @PlayVideo[ACFA_videos\*] @PlayVideo(X) @JumpVideo instead of @PlayCHVideo and play just a small section of a randomly selected cock hero. What do you think?
You're right, you point another problem if no edging. But if you take a CH video from Milovana, it can't happen :-P
Kidding asides, I'm really going to work on TeaseAI source code to make the feature of limiting duration for each genre of video. Your idea is a very good one, but I guess it could be easier for users if we could provide adapted TeaseAI functions to call.
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - I didn't find a way to play an audio file during a video. Too bad, it could be nice to give a pace for the non-CHvideo.
patch 55.5 added a metronome that you can use whenever you want, not only during taunt files like the "normal" TAI. Probably you could use that instead of audio files and it would give you more stroking patterns. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: It works.
I didn't know this feature although I use patch 55.5. Nice one . Thanks for info and thanks for your work again.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm
- I don't find any way to put a Cock Hero Video with using JumpVideo and just for a limited duration. That's why the challenge is not as hard as I wanted it to be (my first goal was to force to stroke until the end.. but it can't be done for a whole CH video I guess :lol: )
There is something you can try to limited the video duration.

Inside the Personality folder, there are (or create) a *Video\Scripts* folder. Inside that folder, you need to create a .txt file with the exact name of the video you want to play (If the video is CH001.mp4, the file need to be CH001.txt)

In this file, you can use time stamp(that is the name?) like this:

[00:00:30] This message will appear at 30 sec of the video
[00:01:30] in the chat window
[01:00:00] You can force the video to stop using a @Playaudio anytime

The problem: You will need a copy for every video, so it's better using with a @Playvideo calling a specific file.