WorkOUTlite 3. New video

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: WorkOUTlite 3. New video

Post by cockherolover »

editing...
Last edited by cockherolover on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

edit :whistle:
Last edited by p3rv on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xaphran
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Xaphran »

Out of curiosity, is that the original file or the .flv conversion it would be downloading?

I'd look myself but the download limit has already been hit.
Last edited by Xaphran on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

prawndiddy wrote: This sounds intriguing but I'm not seeing how to get at those links directly... what am I missing?
censored
Xaphran wrote: Out of curiosity, is that the original file or the .flv conversion it would be downloading?
censored
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

Still cant watch it.. how awesome. Links dont work. Very good. Fail.
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

T€ch wrote:
prawndiddy wrote: This sounds intriguing but I'm not seeing how to get at those links directly... what am I missing?
censored
Thanks. I caught it before you edited it out. I knew what I wanted but didn't know where Firefox had hidden it, but since I was on the right track I went back and found it.

Does gdrive not like direct downloads for some reason? I'll be a much smaller burden on their resources if I can just download the ones I don't have yet instead of always streaming them...
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

legionCockHero wrote:Still cant watch it.. how awesome. Links dont work. Very good. Fail.
We need all the help that we can get :) So if you could setup an extra server, than we would add it to the cloud, so we can increase the availability for you.
cableguy7778
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cableguy7778 »

am i just dense or is there a problem with the links/streaming site?

I won't be offended if people say im dense. I get it all the time.
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

Hi tribes!

Finally the link is working so I checked workoutlite 3. It is a really good teasing video. I hope you will keep it up in the future and maybe there will be a torrent available for dl.

Good Job!
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

prawndiddy wrote: Does gdrive not like direct downloads for some reason? I'll be a much smaller burden on their resources if I can just download the ones I don't have yet instead of always streaming them...
Its not the direct downloading it is the mass of users, in the first 3 days when a cock-hero movie is released over 2000-3000 users want to download the movie. When the Movie is 1,5 GB big it creates a traffic of 4,5 TerraByte(4500 GB), the Pricing for the Buisness Cloud from Google for example are for the First TerraByte ca $0.085 per GB and for the next 9 TB $0.076 so it would cost ca. 350$ only for the Traffic. So it is understandable that they are limit the Traffic for the Free Service they offer.
But as an Archive i think it is the best option because they dont delete the files after a amount of time (like FileHosters does).

Back to the Movie:
Great Movie i liked it a lot, the dancers at the beginning where very hot in my opinion the best scene :-D
A Beatmeater would be great because i had difficulties to follow the beat (but i think you know this already), also the instructions like only head or full strokes where a nice variation.
I also liked the end because it was a long end where you have muche time to cum and stroke a little after you came, i dont like the fast ends where the movie stops immediately after the last cumshot.
At all Great work keep it up :wave:
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

yeah this stream thing isnt working out, we need torrents...thats what we do today is torrent

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

Haggard316 wrote:yeah this stream thing isnt working out, we need torrents...thats what we do today is torrent
What do you mean? Everything is working perfectly at the time I write this, we have augmented our cloud. We gave you main server, mirror, backup server, and even you have Google Cache. What else can we do?
sam_bane

Post by sam_bane »

bye
Last edited by sam_bane on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
tribes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tribes »

sam_bane wrote:
Haggard316 wrote:yeah this stream thing isnt working out, we need torrents...thats what we do today is torrent
Not speaking for Tribes, but I know that if someone made a torrent of my stuff, I would be grateful. I would be quite surprised if anyone had a problem with a member of the community seeding one of their (unaltered) original videos.

I have seen numerous posts detailing how to download a copy from the stream site... perhaps someone that does use torrents could take a moment out of their busy schedule and create such a torrent, rather than posting repeatedly (as a group, not saying any one individual is posting repeatedly) in threads about how they desire such a torrent?

Not picking on you, specifically, and not trying to sound rude... it's honestly what I thought when I flipped through this thread.

cockherolover wrote:Everything is working perfectly at the time I write this, we have augmented our cloud. We gave you main server, mirror, backup server, and even you have Google Cache. What else can we do?
Agreed. Everything on the stream is smooth as glass in WA state, too. Just checked out the video, loved the quality and the music, great work Tribes!
Thanks. I'm glad you liked the vid. I can't believe the main discussion was about how to view it but I am flattered that you all want to have a copy. I can't devote time to uploading and seeding etc I'm happy for people to share my work in any way of format they desire.
mmi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmi »

Still waiting on that torrent.
Boobs: