RELEASED: CH: Music Video Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Re: RELEASED: CH: Music Video Edition

Post by legionCockHero »

torrent works fine. keep seeding bros! :)
fuckaduck46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckaduck46 »

i could make a video like this in less than 20 minutes ...
MasterAerius
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by MasterAerius »

fuckaduck46 wrote:i could make a video like this in less than 20 minutes ...
How nice for you. *sarcasm

If you don't like it, thats fine. There is no need to state negative comments like that. I worked hard on this video, and just because you aren't used to it or don't like it personally ,doesn't mean you need to put down my hard work. It took me days to get it all done. There were alot of setbacks, especially due to PEOPLE LIKE YOU fuckaduck46 who says stupid crap at the expense of hard work of others!

You know what.. With all the negative and non-constructive comments i've been getting, MAYBE I should delete the videos altogether!

And don't give me Bullshit saying "oh ,you can't handle criticism". NO, I CAN! The problem is inconsiderate stupid comments like that, that are insulting and down putting. I worked hard, just because it doesnt have a beat meter or stroke bar as most of them do, doesn't make MY video any less of a good one. I mean for fuck sakes people, i've seen CH vids on here with NO beat, and you don't whine or complain about those. All those ones have is "stroke like this, 1,2,1,2' or some such thing. Constructive criticism is positive, its good, and helpfull ,and yes its helped me. However "I can make something like this in 20 mins" NO YOU CAN'T YOU IDIOT. 12 videos, with text, with a beat you make yourself! Thats at least 2+ hours, and thats not including setting up the text and beats to match certain parts in sync with the video.

I want to make it clear, I am not addressing the community as a whole with such language or comments, but its totally unacceptable to troll or flame people like that. To hell with anyone who says shit like that about someones hard work!

If I get positive comments, I will keep the videos and links, otherwise I am going to destroy my CH video and its project files. I've set up a poll. Monday morning (as its saturday afternoon right now) I will check the poll i have set up. If you have downloaded my video and feel it should be taken down perminently due to it not being what you have some shitty view that just because it doesnt have a stroke meter or proper beat, that its some sort of disgrace to the CH legacy, then vote to have it deleted. But if you either liked it ,or appreciated the hard work i've put into it, and might i add perhaps think these people who make moronic insulting comments are incorrect, then vote to have it remain.

On monday morning ,I will view the poll and delete or keep the videos. Its YOUR VOTE THAT MATTERS! YOU DECIDE!

OH, and one Final note. I DO NOT expect to be praised for my work with this video. I ALREADY KNOW its not up to the usual quality of this community. I know its not the best, but it still works! I don't expect praise or "OMG ITS AMAZINGGGGG" sort of comments. Positive comments are appreciated, and thusfar i've recieved a few when it was in production. But negative comments like earlier aren't helpfull, nor appreciated. If you don't like it, just say its not your cup of tea, but thanks for trying.. Thats all you need to say. Even words like that arent negativr.

I will remind those who dislike this video, that I asked several times for assistance with it. Not to be given instructions on how to give a beat bar or such, no..I asked for assistance, i asked for someone to co-produce it with me. No one had the balls to step up and say something like "SURE! I'd like to help you out, i'll add the stroke meter for you". Or some such things. It took 3 hours alone with this project ,just to export/convert the project into useable video files to watch!

So please keep that in mind. And for those who might be curious ,Yes, i am still willing to get help. I can delete the text and beats ,and hand over a blank video for someone to add a beat to if they want.
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

I think you should keep it since you put a lot of effort into it. Ignore the dumb comments.

I do not misunderstand your concept but it's like any kids can watch stuff like it on TV or Youtube. Not even close to age-limit.

I think you should follow the path of Vindicare's last work called the Flux Dance Project. It's kind of a masterpiece really one of the best I have seen so far.

So I mean we all like a bit more hardcore stuff like sexy striptease to a nice music and hot blowjobs and so on which are really teasing and keeps you on the edge!

I know you wanted something different but it's just not a jerk off material.

Don't let your enthusiasm be broken and keep it up but I think we dont wanna jack off to music clips imo but maybe i am mistaken. Also I think, you could make a really good CH video cos you got the potential.
MasterAerius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MasterAerius »

You have good points, and your comments are appreciate. I agree its more softcore than hardcore, but i believe some users would appreciate it better if it had a graphic beat meter, and/or audio one. There is interest in it, but i am honestly unable to create it. So if someone was interested in helping to remake or edit this video and insert the beat meter, perhaps that may make it better?

What do you think
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

Overall a good result for your first attempt! I have added a streaming link for you: Cock Hero - Music Video Edition. I think you had an unique idea which is worth further exploring :)

As for my constructive criticism:

1. I think you should consider removing original audios from the rounds, since they are (correct me if i'm wrong) based on uncut/vanilla music videos and add audio sources of the same song in better quality, if you will have the time to check p3rv's audios in his AMP project or on the Cock Hero Customizer, you have examples of audio quality you should be aiming for in order to enhance enjoyment and immersion.

2. I recommend that you also could consider adding some fade-outs/fade-ins, to your audio files, so we don't have the impression that the song/sound ends abruptly or with an audio spike. This will give your video a more professional touch. Consider this also for your beat changer- add some fade-in at the beginning and fade out at the end, and keep its volume down a little bit so we still have the immersion.

3. My favorite round is the Final Round. These girls really aroused me. What I can say from personal experience is that well dressed females are sexier for me, but sometimes when they take their clothes off it's such a disappointment :lol: So I do not mind stroking to the music videos as long as the females are as sexy as in the Final Round. But that is just personal preference.

Other general advice:

It was usually andyp who helped with stoke meter, as he is now currently mostly offline, due to his RL taking over, you have a lesser chance of positive response to your request for help.

Don't let the negative comments provoke you. In a population its is usual that 4% of the people delight in delivering psychological pain to others, and love to watch the effects, because this gives them pleasure. You can't blame them for doing that, because it is how they are and usually can do nothing about it, so they aim at maximizing their pleasure. So if you ragequitted from the project this would give those pervs a delightful katharsistic effect. But remember most of us (about 96%) delight in the fact that you make progress and aim for perfection! In on sentence: I agree with legionCockHero that you should just ignore negative comments for you well being.
MasterAerius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MasterAerius »

cockherolover wrote:Overall a good result for your first attempt! I have added a streaming link for you: Cock Hero - Music Video Edition. I think you had an unique idea which is worth further exploring :)

As for my constructive criticism:

1. I think you should consider removing original audios from the rounds, since they are (correct me if i'm wrong) based on uncut/vanilla music videos and add audio sources of the same song in better quality, if you will have the time to check p3rv's audios in his AMP project or on the Cock Hero Customizer, you have examples of audio quality you should be aiming for in order to enhance enjoyment and immersion.

2. I recommend that you also could consider adding some fade-outs/fade-ins, to your audio files, so we don't have the impression that the song/sound ends abruptly or with an audio spike. This will give your video a more professional touch. Consider this also for your beat changer- add some fade-in at the beginning and fade out at the end, and keep its volume down a little bit so we still have the immersion.

3. My favorite round is the Final Round. These girls really aroused me. What I can say from personal experience is that well dressed females are sexier for me, but sometimes when they take their clothes off it's such a disappointment :lol: So I do not mind stroking to the music videos as long as the females are as sexy as in the Final Round. But that is just personal preference.

Other general advice:

It was usually andyp who helped with stoke meter, as he is now currently mostly offline, due to his RL taking over, you have a lesser chance of positive response to your request for help.

Don't let the negative comments provoke you. In a population its is usual that 4% of the people delight in delivering psychological pain to others, and love to watch the effects, because this gives them pleasure. You can't blame them for doing that, because it is how they are and usually can do nothing about it, so they aim at maximizing their pleasure. So if you ragequitted from the project this would give those pervs a delightful katharsistic effect. But remember most of us (about 96%) delight in the fact that you make progress and aim for perfection! In on sentence: I agree with legionCockHero that you should just ignore negative comments for you well being.
Thank you for the comments, they are much appreciated. I'd like to address a few of them.

As far as replacing the music with higher quality versions that arent bolted down to the video, essencially I feel this is a waste of time ,especially since its not doable given the circumstances of the software I used. If i used a seperate audio track, i'd have to sync it, but more importantly, i would not have been able to add the beats as well. With windows live movie maker, there is only one slot for audio placing. Two seperate audio files running in the same bar are impossible. I wanted the videos to be as they were, but i do agree with you, but i will not change it. I've worked hard enough as is. Again, i encourage a remake

As far as fade in's and fade out's, I totally agree, and I believe i overlooked this. It was possible but i suppose it was accidently overlooked.

I am glad you liked the final round. It was my general structure to have the videos get more teasing as you went along. Britney was filler material really..

Lastly the 4% of the population, whether the world population or that of the forums, it makes no difference. in society, those who seek to actively or intentionally make people suffer or at least antagonize them, on a non fetish basis... ie: BDSM, DOM/sub, machochism..ect... On a non-sexual basis of which two consenting adults are participating.... Then this is in fact bullying and antagonism. For that 4% or even 1% that purposefully insults, degrades, puts down, or generally provides comments that are not usefull, helpfull, or positive, they quite frankly serve no purpose. Pervs or not ,no one has the right to do that to someone. I am speaking as a society in the modern world today. Sure, its free speech but its bullying, and thats what it is. Or trolling as many say. Anyone who intentionally harasses or insults another to gain pleasure at the expense of the other, should be shot. I'm saying that nicely too.

My statement comes from the logic of what society is supposed to be. Sexual desires aside, if people have an emotional or sexual desire to antagonize for self pleasure, they can go fuck themselves.

Thats my $0.02.

Thank you very much for your comments and suggests, but I do not feel i will be updating my view any time soon. Thank you very much cockherolover for your positive comments and of course for adding the video to the streaming website! :)

No, i won't be deleting the videos, as the poll has indicated an interest. Yes, I agree there could have been many improvements to my video, but i just didnt have the skills to do them.
fuckaduck46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckaduck46 »

Maybe you should take more time improving your work than answering to negative feedback ...

Some people like me has low and/or limited bandwitch and when you figure out after 2.6GB of download that took several hours what u've downloaded , you're not in the mood for positive or even constructive feedback

Mine was kinda sarcastic, but not insulting

There is many very good authors here, and i think they took much more than 2 hours for each of their work,
especially for the first one

Anyway, if you willing to make another one, i hope you will try to make something better , but i will think twice before downloading it
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

I'm sorry if I offend you, but you need to learn to take criticism. I haven't read anything here that I would call bullying.

Buck up dude. Not everyone is going to like your shit. That's life.

That's why we make videos that we like, and fuck the rest. Judging from your tastes you probably hate my video. You know what? I don't care.

I've given you advice on how to put in a beatmeter. I did from the start. I told you how I would go about setting up your project and you decided to go in a different direction. Cool. Whatever. I don't care. But you seem to take it really personally and get all angry and whiny.

Just chill. If you're not enjoying it, don't do it. Personally, your video isn't for me. I have different tastes. That's ok. I don't like the thick and juicy series either. Or the fake tits one. Or the feet one, gay one, instruction one, etc...

Rule 62 dude. Keep it in mind.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Rule%2062
MasterAerius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MasterAerius »

fuckaduck46 wrote:Maybe you should take more time improving your work than answering to negative feedback ...

Some people like me has low and/or limited bandwitch and when you figure out after 2.6GB of download that took several hours what u've downloaded , you're not in the mood for positive or even constructive feedback

Mine was kinda sarcastic, but not insulting

There is many very good authors here, and i think they took much more than 2 hours for each of their work,
especially for the first one

Anyway, if you willing to make another one, i hope you will try to make something better , but i will think twice before downloading it
Firstly, nothing positive comes from you it seems fuckaduck. Secondly, I'm done with this video. I am not going to improve on it, My work is done. How about you start improving your ability to communicate in a pleasant way.

Secondly, I answer negative feedback as much to explain why i did or didnt do certain things, as well as to defend my actions so to speak.

Thirdly, I definitely understand the low bandwidth issue, however just because it takes someone 5 minutes, or 20 hours, it shouldn't make a difference in how much or how little you actually enjoy the video. Nor should it make a difference in how positive or negative your comments are. From what i took from what you said, long download time = pissy review. Right? if so, your an idiot.

Sarcastic yes, Insulting Yes.

Fourth, Show me where i said it took 2 hours for me to do this video? This took much longer than 2, 5, and 10 hours to get this all done. Get your facts straight.

Lastly..I hope that when you try to make another post ,that YOU try to make something better than the sarcastic, condescending and insulting remarks you've given in past and today. Its not needed and its not usefull. How about some positive remarks hmm? Such as "nice videos" or "I enjoyed it when you..." then fill in the blank. I'm not looking for praise, I am well aware as i've stated several fucking times that this video is not on par with the average CH series video. You dont need to be an asshole and point it out more.

With people like you, fuckaduck, on here.. I won't make another one. I don't need to work hard only to hear bullshit from people like you. As far as thinking twice before downloading any future videos, you have yet to prove you can think at all before you let your mouth flap.

And to any members or admin that respond to this post/reply to his words, I would like to state for the record that fuckaduck's language and inflections were not positive, they were sarcastic, negative, and lets face it, absolutely dripping with insult. I don't need this sort of shit, I can handle it just fine, and i've demonstrated yet again how i handle it, by responding to it. But i will not ignore it when i put a good 15 hours plus into this video and all i get in response is flaming.

And to those that actually said they appreciate my hard work, thank you!
MasterAerius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MasterAerius »

x802snow wrote:I'm sorry if I offend you, but you need to learn to take criticism. I haven't read anything here that I would call bullying.

Buck up dude. Not everyone is going to like your shit. That's life.

That's why we make videos that we like, and fuck the rest. Judging from your tastes you probably hate my video. You know what? I don't care.

I've given you advice on how to put in a beatmeter. I did from the start. I told you how I would go about setting up your project and you decided to go in a different direction. Cool. Whatever. I don't care. But you seem to take it really personally and get all angry and whiny.

Just chill. If you're not enjoying it, don't do it. Personally, your video isn't for me. I have different tastes. That's ok. I don't like the thick and juicy series either. Or the fake tits one. Or the feet one, gay one, instruction one, etc...

Rule 62 dude. Keep it in mind.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =Rule%2062
I don't take myself seriously, nor anyone else seriously. But when i see the stupid behavior of others, i respond to it in some sence. For example, i am not offended by what you have said just now, i understand and agree. But i told everyone from the get go that..and i'm repeating myself for the 99th time here lol.. I CANNOT DO A BEAT METER ,I DO NOT HAVE THE SKILLS NOR THE SOFTWARE! I got angry, yes, whiny, no. Thats the rest of these people who have responded in sarcastic ways, like fuckaduck. How is what he said at all profitable to what i've done.

I put hard work into this video, and all i've got is "its shit' so to speak. I don't care if anyone likes it, frankly i'd like someone to enjoy it..But no, its just something i made for the community, not specificly for myself.

I went in a different direction because it was the only one i knew how to go into, this was a first try, and final one.

I didn't ask for advice on how to get a beat meter in the video, I asked for someone to do it for me, to co-produce the video.

Thanks for your advice, and for your constructive criticism, but i don't need to hear what i myself stated 40 times already.

thanks
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

but i don't need to hear what i myself stated 40 times already

You see that right there comes off like a dick. There's no need to be a dick. You keep saying that you don't like the negative and sarcastic comments and then you come off like a dick. Trust me flame wars on forums never end well.

I remember what it was like to be 15 too. It'll get better buddy.
fuckaduck46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckaduck46 »

Regarding your comments , i don't think i'm the one insulting people

You're just an overeacting child who say "fuck everyone" at the first criticism

One more time, if you can't handle it , don't do it

because right now you just showing everyone how much childish you are

that's a shame...
MasterAerius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MasterAerius »

It wasn't my intention to act or be seen as acting childish, if i've offended anyone, I do appologize, However no ,i don't think highly of myself, but then again I won't be spoken to as fuckaduck has earlier today. I will not be spoken to like that, insulted as such.

I have not said "fuck you" to the first critisicsm. In fact i've listened and responded in the same tone, and explained much of my decisions for this video.

I appologize if i've been a dick, or if it was taken as such, however not wanting to continue this small flame war thats going on, I will simply state. This was my first attempt at a video, and despite what the people wanted, i couldnt give it to them. Sorry. I appreciate your opions towards my video, negative or positive, However if i see something is insulting or extremely negative ,I will react and point it out.

Since none of you seem to be on my side, then so be it. I am sorry I wasted my time and did this video for the lot of you. For those who in fact enjoyed it, or appreciated the work that went into it, then i thank you profusely! :)

For those like fuckaduck whom didn't enjoy it, and whom wasted hours downloading it, i am sorry you downloaded it, but i did state it wasnt the usual CH video. I stated there was no beat meter, and no continuous beat sound. This wasnt news to you guys. I made it very clear what it was.

Once more, I appologize if you feel i've over-reacted or been a dick. But frankly, I've just responded to what i've felt was extremely negative and unpositive remarks. Case in point, fuckaducks comments.
fuckaduck46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fuckaduck46 »

tell me , do you hit your teachers when they give you a bad mark :-/

seriously dude, you should calm down, that's bad for your nerves ...