Cock Heroine - Sasha Grey Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

johnnytorment
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Cock Heroine - Sasha Grey Edition

Post by johnnytorment »

Hello!
I've been a guest here on the forums for a long time and been stalking your work ever since. But recently I decided to make my own.

http://www.cliphunter.com/w/1313415

This was also my first try at editing in sony vegas, which you can tell quite clearly. But I learned a lot and enjoyed the process :whistle: And will probably make better ones in the future.

There is no beatmeter, mostly because I dont enjoy it myself but also because it would rise the level of work required quite drastically. I might try it out in the future. But anyway, hope you enjoy it.

And any feedback are appreciated.

Edit: Download added - http://depositfiles.com/files/gfwkf6bsh
Last edited by johnnytorment on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cock Heroine - Sasha Grey Edition

Post by lestrian »

Well done! I liked it. It had good pacing. I don't know if you put in beats yourself or if they were just part of the music, but if you did, the breaks were well placed and the bursts of double/triple time were of appropriate length.

Two points: 1. The beats were kind of hard to distinguish sometimes. 2. Please put it up for download; the stuttering due to streaming issues were infuriating.

Make more!
johnnytorment
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by johnnytorment »

lestrian wrote:Well done! I liked it. It had good pacing. I don't know if you put in beats yourself or if they were just part of the music, but if you did, the breaks were well placed and the bursts of double/triple time were of appropriate length.

Two points: 1. The beats were kind of hard to distinguish sometimes. 2. Please put it up for download; the stuttering due to streaming issues were infuriating.

Make more!
Thank you for your feedback!
There are no inserted beat, it's just the music. This was more of a warmup and a test to learn the software. I will look into inserting a beattrack in my next project and get you a download link for this one. Thanks!
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

Hi!

I hope you future release will be 720p and available via torrent.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by vivi »

Finally a sasha grey cock hero would love a download though so i can enjoy the challenge to the fullest.
As said would be cool if you made a version 2 of this or for future projects with added beat track since it seems to be quite hard at times to know when you are supposed to stroke or not.
Love the theme hope there's more in the future like this :)
DMoney
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DMoney »

I made a torrent for this. Seed away.

Good vid too.
Attachments
Cock Heroine - Sasha Grey Edition 720p.torrent
(20.28 KiB) Downloaded 3266 times
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

DMoney wrote:I made a torrent for this. Seed away.

Good vid too.
nice:)
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

I had a great time during this, i were surprised how well it worked without a beatmeter(except some places that left me a bit confused) the video editing were great i loved how the beat started as the scene got more "heavy" in some places. The breaks were very minimal which i enjoyed. It would be nice with a little more variation on the beats and maybe for next time(sure hope there will be one) add a short warm up round and maybe a reward round.
Great work finally a Sasha Grey cock hero i enjoyed alot :)
johnnytorment
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by johnnytorment »

I'm glad you liked it despite the beat. And thank you Dmoney for the torrent!

I tried to find music that had a solid beat or a rythm that could be followed at all time. I guess sometimes the beat could be disorienting and I belive my philosophy while making it was to freestroke or something during those moments. If you disregard an added beat, just text might have sufficed, I don't know. But I understand why a beat/beatmeter are appreciated, the free aspect of not having it takes out some of the fun.

I will add some directions in text and a beat in my next project.

Regarding Sasha Grey, I just stumbled upon this content and she've done greater stuff that's for sure. I might look into doing another of Sasha in the future with more content and definitely longer.
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

very nice, the music was cool, but i got totally lost no lie.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

johnnytorment wrote: I might look into doing another of Sasha in the future with more content and definitely longer.
Please do :-D
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Wow. This was absolutely great.
The editing style and scene selections were just right for my taste.

Even though I'm usually into pretty much the opposite of Sascha Grey when it comes to women (thick, big tits and ass and so on), this was the first time EVER with a CH video where I couldn't make it through. And it wasn't even close, I lost around the half way mark and was already almost losing in the very beginning with the bj scenes.

I personally don't need or particulary want a beat track. It works well with just the natural speed you get into to match the music.

Damn. Excellent work.
lighthammer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lighthammer »

I can't tell what beats to follow? lol sometimes there is no 'drum' beat and it goes all electronic/dubstep, other times the 'drum beat' is really clear.

IDK, this was awesome besides that though
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

lighthammer wrote:I can't tell what beats to follow? lol sometimes there is no 'drum' beat and it goes all electronic/dubstep, other times the 'drum beat' is really clear.

I agree. There are a few CH-style videos that lack a beat-meter which I nevertheless enjoy. For example, some of the vids offer instruction that one should beat "1-1" and then "3-2" upcoming, that sort of thing, and the numbers match to the cow-bell or wooden-sticks sound that the creator has overlaid onto the background of, and in time with, the music. But this one just has some music that kind of wafts in and out, and that doesn't give me enough of a sense of what I "must" or "have to" do as the video progresses. Sure, the chick is hot, and sure, I'd love to get off to her, but there's not much more than a simple rock-video going on here. I guess it's not my style, personally. Some other people might not need as much of a beat-meter or stroke-meter as I do, so they would enjoy it more. I thank the creator anyway -- nowhere else is there such an excellent compendium of Sasha Grey clips! :)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
ByteShare
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by ByteShare »

You should add your great works to the Cock Hero Torrent thread:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 04#p112481