New Release - Cock Hero Episodes No1: Teen Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

tentazor
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New Release - Cock Hero Episodes No1: Teen Edition

Post by tentazor »

Very nice work. Hope to see more :)
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Really great CH!! XD I really liked the freestiling edging part, which is quite new in the CH movies. I failed at round 3, freestiling part fallowed by dubble beating:D Really great to fail XD I think this is my secound CH movie I did not complete in one go, and I've tried allmost all of them XD

Congratz! And continue with the AZOME CH movies! One tip for a CH movies theme is FUCKING MACHIES, FEMALE SQUIRTING, and FORDED ORGASM (to women!, maybe some FEMDOM), these are HOT!!!
:w00t:
reagan80
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reagan80 »

Cant get it to download. Can you post a LQ version? :weep:
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

Looking forward to it! Thanks. :w00t:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by JoeyD »

reagan80 wrote:Cant get it to download. Can you post a LQ version? :weep:
Have you tried the torrent? I've just looked and there's over 100 seeds so it should come down pretty fast for you.
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

I just grabbed the torrent file and it doesn't seem to have a tracker included in the file. As a check I'm downloading Feet but that's working fine. I've also tried exporting the tracker from one of the other torrents and importing it, but BitSpirit isn't cooperating. Maybe there's more that's missing to the file... but if other people are using it, I don't see how it's a problem with the .torrent.
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JoeyD »

prawndiddy wrote:I just grabbed the torrent file and it doesn't seem to have a tracker included in the file. As a check I'm downloading Feet but that's working fine. I've also tried exporting the tracker from one of the other torrents and importing it, but BitSpirit isn't cooperating. Maybe there's more that's missing to the file... but if other people are using it, I don't see how it's a problem with the .torrent.
Not sure what to suggest other than trying a different client for the Torrent. I use uTorrent v3.1.3 and the file is seeding ok with over 200 seeds at the moment.

Have you tried the ifile downloads? If they won't work for you then maybe install uTorrent and see if that makes any difference.
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

prawndiddy wrote:I just grabbed the torrent file and it doesn't seem to have a tracker included in the file. As a check I'm downloading Feet but that's working fine. I've also tried exporting the tracker from one of the other torrents and importing it, but BitSpirit isn't cooperating. Maybe there's more that's missing to the file... but if other people are using it, I don't see how it's a problem with the .torrent.

Try Deviloid. It's on there now with over 400 seeds last time i checked. I'm still seeding the original, that's how good it is!
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

BTW, never had any problems with Azureus/Vuze
vladmyr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by vladmyr »

Awesome work, thanks for this!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Absolutely LOVE it! Thanks. Now THESE are the sorts of scenes that I personally want to see -- with the youthful, lithe, supple women, and not an excess of wham-bam-thankyer-ma'am direct hardcore, but plenty of it as you build up to it. I personally find this video a very good "fit" with my personal preferences.

And I didn't notice any egregious beat-synchronization problems, BTW.
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
abel.semen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abel.semen »

I liked it to the extent it was on theme, and that's my main piece of advice - especially if you're advertising a particular theme, stick to that theme! (I had the same problem with QT - I liked the stuff that was actually as advertised, but large chunks of it weren't.) I didn't like the girl in the third scene at all, and the Nikki Minaj scene would just be starting to get me worked up and then Nikki shows up, who I again, don't find attractive in the least.

(For one thing, the thing I like about someone like Little Caprice is that she looks like plenty of real girls I see all the time, though of course, at the high end in terms of attractiveness. The first word that comes to mind for how Nikki looks, on the other hand, is "FAKE". It's too much of a contrast.)
Bill McNeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bill McNeal »

I have to agree about Minaj.. very distracting.

Malena Morgan and Caprice were by far the best rounds. One small quibble that I have with many CHs - it seems "wrong" to have any breaks during an endurance round, but the break in yours was particularly long.
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JoeyD »

abel.semen wrote:I liked it to the extent it was on theme, and that's my main piece of advice - especially if you're advertising a particular theme, stick to that theme! (I had the same problem with QT - I liked the stuff that was actually as advertised, but large chunks of it weren't.) I didn't like the girl in the third scene at all, and the Nikki Minaj scene would just be starting to get me worked up and then Nikki shows up, who I again, don't find attractive in the least.

(For one thing, the thing I like about someone like Little Caprice is that she looks like plenty of real girls I see all the time, though of course, at the high end in terms of attractiveness. The first word that comes to mind for how Nikki looks, on the other hand, is "FAKE". It's too much of a contrast.)
Thank for the feedback. It's very time consuming to create something like this and it's also very easy to get caught up in what you like personally. When the challenge was 90%+ complete I realised that it had ceased to be a 'Teen edition' in the sense that I had originally planned. I should have just changed the title but hindsight is 20/20 etc...

Also, I think that's at least 3 folks who've said they didn't like Ms Minaj. I do, however and that was one of my favorite rounds but I understand that not everyone likes that same things. Was it just Nicki Minaj that you didn't like, or was it that I used a music video?

Cheers.
Thundercat2k9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thundercat2k9 »

Another great Cock Hero Series!

- I really liked your theme (It doesn't bother me at all, if not all the grils are "teens")
- great choice of scenes
- great music
- great beats
- the best thing was the commands (it's a pity that most of the authors don't do this anymore) and your great sence of humor

I really enjoyied watching and I'm looking forward for more! ^^

Personal Rating: 4,7