Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Post by x802snow »

Please!!!! I need help making a beat meter. I'm trying to start making a movie but I can't figure out how to make a beat meter.

Does anyone know?

ps. I'm using vegas 10
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

andyp wrote:Here is the project file you will need. To recreate this would be madness.
http://ifile.it/gvo7b3y
Any chance of the "project file" being uploaded again? :-D
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

p3rv wrote:
andyp wrote:Here is the project file you will need. To recreate this would be madness.

Are you looking to make a beatmeter? If so I can help you with that.
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

x802snow wrote:
p3rv wrote:

Are you looking to make a beatmeter? If so I can help you with that.
I ended up figuring it out. Thanks anyways. :-)
cockherocomments
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherocomments »

If any authors are looking for inspiration on what songs to use, listen to http://www.c895.org/ for a little while and you'll probably hear something you like.
adrianpeenball
Explorer
Explorer

Newbie question...

Post by adrianpeenball »

I downloaded a video from youtube using "Keep It!". It says it's a .MP4 file, although the actual file ending is .wmv. It's in 720 HD, 2 minutes long and it's 28MB in size. I want to cut the last 5 seconds off the clip but whenever I then "produce" or "create" the new file it turns out several times larger than the original if I make it 720p. I've tried different products including Cyberlink Power Director 10 and a random video splitter I downloaded and it's always the same. The smallest I've got it was 72MB using Cyberlink and rendering it as a .wmv file.

Could someone explain whether I can get round this or why it's happening. Many thanks.

Adrianpeenball
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

My first thought, the bitrate of your output file is much higher then your source file.
You can check the bitrate and other formats easy with MediaInfo. As Codecs i would recomend H.264.
adrianpeenball
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adrianpeenball »

Thanks T€ch, I'll take a look at that...
MusicMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MusicMike »

Hello,

I'd like to offer my help with the sound side, and maybe even some beat meter stuff, though that's rather nasty on filesize if you want video with an alpha channel.

I'm rather good at sound stuff and not too shabby at video, though in no way will I want to compare anything I do to the cool CH movies I've found here.

I managed to replicate the beatmeter with Brewsters tutorial, changing it to create the look found in the EDM series. Those I found to be the least distracting while still being easy to spot out of the corner of my eye. My favorite by far just because I dont' need to take my eyes off the action :) .

Here's an example of what I can do sound-wise. Did this simple 2-song edit, complete with composite sound playing on a tempo-mapped grid in Reaper. Once setup and running I can even vary sounds easily and put in some drum fills if so desired.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g26e2wtd3zk9b1w (8 MB RAR with one MP3 file inside)
pwd: Ef88fLznm4avWM

Feedback is of course welcome and encouraged.

It runs seven and a half minutes with two songs running almost back to back. It's not an elegant transition, though that's not a problem either. THe second song is a little releveled and EQ'ed to match the sound of the first a little better. The stroke beat is running on a clicky sound that gets through the songs quite well without getting annoying(I hope). Both songs are rock, with the second having been recorded on a metronome, which made matching the tempo easier.

So, if anyone needs help on the sound side, I'm here.
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Working on a CH video. Decided to use an audio beat rather than a visual one. For the beat I am using a bass drum and basically reinforcing the beats in the song. I mixed the song and beats in Audacity and then uploaded the mix into Sony Vegas 11 and matched the sound to the video.

My question is do I mix the sound for external computer speakers or the internal computer speakers? If nearly everyone on this site uses external speakers it would make more sense to mix it for external speakers. Tested my mix with both external speakers and internal speakers. As expected the beat was much more prominent with the external speakers mix than it was in the internal speaker mix.

The other option is to use another timbre rather than a bass drum such as a high hat. A high hat would probably project better though the song and wouldn't be annoying like a cowbell or woodblock.

Any suggestions or comments? I'm probably over thinking this and should just go with what I have and be done with it.

:music:
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

masterstroke wrote:Working on a CH video. Decided to use an audio beat rather than a visual one. For the beat I am using a bass drum and basically reinforcing the beats in the song. I mixed the song and beats in Audacity and then uploaded the mix into Sony Vegas 11 and matched the sound to the video.

My question is do I mix the sound for external computer speakers or the internal computer speakers? If nearly everyone on this site uses external speakers it would make more sense to mix it for external speakers. Tested my mix with both external speakers and internal speakers. As expected the beat was much more prominent with the external speakers mix than it was in the internal speaker mix.

The other option is to use another timbre rather than a bass drum such as a high hat. A high hat would probably project better though the song and wouldn't be annoying like a cowbell or woodblock.

Any suggestions or comments? I'm probably over thinking this and should just go with what I have and be done with it.

:music:
Wang uses headphones :music:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

yeah headphones or external speakers. Usually headphones.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

Or you provide two sound tracks, one for headphones and one for external speakers, and the viewer can decide witch track he listens to. Similar to a movie with a english and a foreign language track.
Tip: if you use .mkv as a container you can pack both sound tracks plus video in one file.
artis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by artis »

Can someone reupload the after effects project for the visual beat ticker? The download link seems to be broken.

Appears that the sound download links don't work anymore either.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

artis wrote:Can someone reupload the after effects project for the visual beat ticker? The download link seems to be broken.
I dont have this file either, but you can easily creat the Beatmeter on your own.
Here is a Video-Tutorial how to do this in After Effects. It is quite the same except for the Audiospectrum you use Audiowave.
After that you can customise your Beatmeter in the Effects panel, good start values are: Displayed Samples 316 , Maximum Height 28, Audio Duration 5000, Audio Offset 0 , Thickness 10 , Softness 50%.
But customise it to your own needs ;-)
artis wrote:Appears that the sound download links don't work anymore either.
A sound file mirror is here.