Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

amerisarahrio
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Post by amerisarahrio »

Hi guys! I have a few questions about making a cock hero movie... just finished the first round on mine.

Where can I find and generate another beat sound in hammerhead? I like the one vindicare uses since it differs from the songs bass sound, so it's very easy to follow but it doesn't stand out too much either, perfect imo.
And tips on pause music?

Do you think a JAV round would be fun? Most often it's censored so I feel it could work in an early round since the censoring is kinda teasing. Yes/no, comments? Probably gonna do it anyway since it's my movie. 8-) :-D

And also, any tips on how to come up with a title? I'm gonna have pretty varied rounds so there's really no theme for it... I'm clueless.
mvflo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mvflo »

vindicare wrote: [*]It can be tricky to find good adult clips and get permission to use them. You can use promotional clips that are watermarked at your own risk, but we recommend that you consider contacting the site that produced the clips for explicit permission to use then. Point out that Cock Hero teases leave people pretty horny and that you'll include the URL for their site both while the clip is playing as well as at the end. ;-)
[*]Never, ever use clips from the private member-only areas of sites![/list]

Has anyone been sued for using content without permission?
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

mvflo wrote:Has anyone been sued for using content without permission?
What, EVER? Has any human been sued ever for using content without permission? Uh ... YEAH duh.

Look up "copyright" in a legal resource of some sort. Then look up "copyright troll" to find out just what kind of slimy slope we're all sliding down.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Downer28
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Downer28 »

I think I may have found a better way to insert the beats into a song using Adobe Premiere Pro:

1. Import a single beat generated from your favorite program
2. Import your song and drag it to the 2nd Audio Track (this is key)
3. Play the song and as you listen hit the "M" key or "*" (if you're using version 5) to make sequence markers as you hear the beats in the song
4. Once the song is finished you should have hundreds of markers
5. Now select your single beat in the Project panel and duplicate it (ctrl+shift+/) a few hundred times
6. Shift select all your duplicated beats and click the "automate to sequence" button at the bottom
7. Make sure the placement says "At Unnumbered Markers" and hit "Ok"
8. You should now have a single beat in each of the markers you defined in the 1st Audio Track

This literally took me about the length of the song plus an additional 30 seconds to do as opposed to upwards of an hour or more with longer songs in Audacity. You don't have to fiddle around with making patterned beats or any of the problems with beats going out of sync with the song. Your beat pattern will essentially become the actual beats in the song itself (and you can customize this as you play the song and mark the beats).

Obviously, the next step for me is whether or not it's possible to make a stroke/beat meter to this method (I really have no idea how that process works).

Thoughts?
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Downer28 wrote:
Spoiler: show
I think I may have found a better way to insert the beats into a song using Adobe Premiere Pro:

1. Import a single beat generated from your favorite program
2. Import your song and drag it to the 2nd Audio Track (this is key)
3. Play the song and as you listen hit the "M" key or "*" (if you're using version 5) to make sequence markers as you hear the beats in the song
4. Once the song is finished you should have hundreds of markers
5. Now select your single beat in the Project panel and duplicate it (ctrl+shift+/) a few hundred times
6. Shift select all your duplicated beats and click the "automate to sequence" button at the bottom
7. Make sure the placement says "At Unnumbered Markers" and hit "Ok"
8. You should now have a single beat in each of the markers you defined in the 1st Audio Track

This literally took me about the length of the song plus an additional 30 seconds to do as opposed to upwards of an hour or more with longer songs in Audacity. You don't have to fiddle around with making patterned beats or any of the problems with beats going out of sync with the song. Your beat pattern will essentially become the actual beats in the song itself (and you can customize this as you play the song and mark the beats).

Obviously, the next step for me is whether or not it's possible to make a stroke/beat meter to this method (I really have no idea how that process works).
Thoughts?
If I'm understanding this correctly, you're inserting the beats manually in real time as the song plays, yes? If so, it should very easily translate to the strokemeter creation. Simply isolate the audio track and export to MP3, then load the MP3 into After Effects and follow the procedure for making the meter.

I'm eager to try this out, as it could be substantially simpler, especially if you're familiar with the song and how you want the beats played!
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

Downer28 wrote: This literally took me about the length of the song plus an additional 30 seconds to do as opposed to upwards of an hour or more with longer songs in Audacity.
Thanks for this Methode i will definitely try this out.
If you are right with the less time you need to create a beat pattern for a song it will be much easier to creat a CH-Movie in a reasonable time.

Downer28 wrote: Obviously, the next step for me is whether or not it's possible to make a stroke/beat meter to this method (I really have no idea how that process works).
Like Jackal403 sayed you can export your beat-audio-track and use my short introduction on how to creat a beat-meter in this post.
Downer28
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Downer28 »

Thanks for the links to creating a beat-meter, which made me realize I needed a separate beat track after I had exported my audio and shut down the program. :lol:

Couple more tips I learned about that process:

1. Songs that have really fast beats need to be "noted" as you go through the song rather than trying to hit all those beats yourself. Simply go back to those areas later and add in appropriate beats manually. I say "noted" because you don't want to mix up your other markers with those parts and I don't know of any way to distinguish one marker from another.
2. If beats seem a little off (mine did) you can simply drag over the beats that were added, select them, and drag them to the left or right. + or - 1 or 2 frames is usually all that's needed for perfect sync. Make sure you turn off the snapping feature before doing so as well.
3. When you have all the beats generated for the song (they should be on Audio 1 track), you can delete your song from Audio track 2 and export only the beats for beat-meter generation. The beat song should automatically match the length of your music.
4. I would advise making a variety of other beats aside from the single beat so that you can quickly insert them into those "special" areas more efficiently as well as providing consistency between beats.
mvflo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mvflo »

book_guy wrote:
mvflo wrote:Has anyone been sued for using content without permission?
What, EVER? Has any human been sued ever for using content without permission? Uh ... YEAH duh.

Look up "copyright" in a legal resource of some sort. Then look up "copyright troll" to find out just what kind of slimy slope we're all sliding down.
I mean has anyone been sued for making a CH video, smart ass :P
I wanted to find out if everyone here actually contacts the production companies to get express permission to use material for the videos or if the fact this is non-commercial, transformative work is enough to cover the copyright bases. I want to know exactly what I (or any other would-be creators) need to do to cover myself, and if anyone has gotten hit in the past for this kind of thing.
And please, no sarcastic answers this time.
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

I wanted to find out if everyone here actually contacts the production companies to get express permission to use material for the videos or if the fact this is non-commercial, transformative work is enough to cover the copyright bases.
I think no company/studio will give you express permission for the use of their footage/material! Never ever! Asking for permission is a) useless and could b) lead to the end of CH-Vids ---> Maybe some copyright-holders would actually start to "fight" abuse of their footage for CH once they realise the dimension.... :whistle:

The only way to get your footage is to #*&§* it.

Of course there are companies where you can actually buy HD-footage, Getty or BBC for example.
But there, you won't get the kind of footage you need to create a CH-Video. Anyway, prices start around 1.500$ per 30 seconds. There is a 15-second-file of some "Bikini-Girls" at BBC's for 1500 €.
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
mvflo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mvflo »

Mr123 wrote:
I wanted to find out if everyone here actually contacts the production companies to get express permission to use material for the videos or if the fact this is non-commercial, transformative work is enough to cover the copyright bases.
I think no company/studio will give you express permission for the use of their footage/material! Never ever! Asking for permission is a) useless and could b) lead to the end of CH-Vids ---> Maybe some copyright-holders would actually start to "fight" abuse of their footage for CH once they realise the dimension.... :whistle:
So when the tips and tricks mentions asking for permission, etc. does no one actually do that? I just don't quite get how this whole genre even exists in the first place with how all the material used is copyrighted. I've seen so much great work on this forum, and I want to contribute my own ideas to the community, but I'd like a better understanding of what goes on before I post anything. In this day and age, you need to be extra careful, especially with governments ramping up the intensity on internet copyright and privacy policies.
Mr123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mr123 »

So when the tips and tricks mentions asking for permission, etc. does no one actually do that? I just don't quite get how this whole genre even exists in the first place with how all the material used is copyrighted.
Are you serious?
CUM EXPRESS - NEXT - NDURO - ZART/HART
youaswell
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by youaswell »

The beat sound download link isn't there. Does anyone have another one or something?
Y-You as well.

Check my profile for my teases. I used to have a lot but then mods took them down for containing fictional cartoon characters.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

Mirror is here.
But you can also use your own beat sounds for example from HammerHead Rhythm Station or other sound programs.
wishboned
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wishboned »

Hey everybody,
I need help obtaining the files used to make the stroke meter and the beats. I don't need the programs (Adobe/Vegas), I just need the other files. I think Andyp and Vindicare made them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have one round for a new CH vid done now I just need to implement the beats and stroke meter. Also, do I need to render the entire movie first, before I add the beats and meter? Or can I render one round at a time, add the beats and meter, and then compile all the rounds into a single CH movie?

Thanks.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

Hey wishboned,

I dont have the original beatmeter-project file and i think i am not alone. But the file file andyp posted in the 3-post was only the project file for easy integration and you dont need it you can make the beat-meter on your own. See my post here. The Beat files are here.
In Adobe Premiere you dont need to render the movie before adding beats and meter you can link the beat-meter files from adobe aftereffect to adobe premiere over a adobe dynamic link for introduction see the post where andyp describes the beat meter here.
Yes, you can render one round at a time and at the end import all the before created rounds and make the final file.

Good luck with your CH-Project