Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

horny64
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Post by horny64 »

T€ch wrote:Hey wishboned,

I dont have the original beatmeter-project file and i think i am not alone. But the file file andyp posted in the 3-post was only the project file for easy integration and you dont need it you can make the beat-meter on your own. See my post here. The Beat files are here.
In Adobe Premiere you dont need to render the movie before adding beats and meter you can link the beat-meter files from adobe aftereffect to adobe premiere over a adobe dynamic link for introduction see the post where andyp describes the beat meter here.
Yes, you can render one round at a time and at the end import all the before created rounds and make the final file.

Good luck with your CH-Project
Your video is set to private. I've been working on a video but I do want to have a beatmeter and can't find a way to do it, please make that public.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

Sorry, but this was not my Video it was just a Youtube-Tutorial from another guy so i didn't realised that is was marked private.
But here is another one, or you can just search for yourself search for "adobe after effect audio wave".
I hope i could help you and i am curious to here from your project when its done.
horny64
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by horny64 »

edit: did some searching, found this guy's stuff all still works hooray!

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8721
Sgt. Pepper
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sgt. Pepper »

I basically registered to say Thanks! to all these people that put so much time and effort into creating these awesome movies.

The TeaseMe project brought me to milovana in first place (stumbled across it on another forum), but a few days ago I found the CockHero movies... and, well..they got my hooked in a way. :)
Played quite a few of them so far and enjoyed most of them (its obviously a matter of taste). I prefer the "unbeatable" ones that really put you to the test and most likely make you fail the first time(s) you play them (favourits so far: Fail; Flux Series (especially 5 and 6) and Yolo 1). But then again, what makes you fail would obviously depend on what you like and the mood you are in.

Thanks again to everybody that created these movies.

You actually got me trying to do one myself, Im not sure yet if it will ever see the light of day as I have no prior knowledge of video-editing whatsoever. But so far, its fun to try. ;)

regards,

Sgt. Pepper
purepleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by purepleasure »

Ok guyz I have a problem. When I'm rendering the beatmeter it is 'blurred' [low quality]. I'm getting what I want when I use Lossless rendering options without compresion, but then 6 seconds of the file = 600 MB [waaaay too much]. I was wondering, if you can share your rendering templates here or @ PM ?

By the way, You could share rendering templates in sony vegas too, if You don't mind.

Thanx in advance ;)
Milos007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Milos007 »

I finally got a proper computer and a bit of time these few weeks so I am planning on making a, hopefully more if I can do it, a couple of CHs. I've never really done anything like this before but i'm eager to learn.

Would it be easier for me to make the CH, by that I mean first create the video by cutting, matching clips into a round so make them round by round, so make 1 round of video then add the song etc all in Vegas then create the beats in hammerhead etc. then finally when all is ready do the beatmeter in adobe ? I want to create the video and song first then beats then separately join all in adobe for beatmeter...should I then save it in adobe ? Or can I import that beatmeter created in adobe into vegas ?

Edit: Sadly I can't install Premiere Pro cause I am on 32 bit and even though the computer is powerful enough for me to install 64 bit I don't want to format the entire PC. Do I need it for a beatmeter ? Pfff this depresses me.

Question, would CS4 do the trick ? I think that one is suitable for 32 bit, would I be able to make the beatmeter in CS4 ? Then save the beatmeter and implement it in Sony Vegas ? If so this would totally solve my issue.
Before we start the pleasing, you must endure the teasing.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

Milos007 wrote:I finally got a proper computer and a bit of time these few weeks so I am planning on making a, hopefully more if I can do it, a couple of CHs.
Great, new authors are always good :wave:
Milos007 wrote: Would it be easier for me to make the CH, by that I mean first create the video by cutting, matching clips into a round so make them round by round, so make 1 round of video then add the song etc all in Vegas then create the beats in hammerhead etc.
There is no right way to do it but i would start with the song then create the beats for the song(Hammerhead + Audacity or FL Studio), then render the beatmeter in after effects(or render it after the video its not so important when you do it, cause it only depends on the beats), then make the video to the song with beats (tip: scene change when the beat changes is allways good) then intro and outro and pauses. You can make one round after another and then finally put them all together.
Milos007 wrote: should I then save it in adobe ? Or can I import that beatmeter created in adobe into vegas ?
I think you can export the beatmeter as a video and then imported it in vegas. But i dont have vegas so dont know if that really works. But i heard some guys made it that way.
Milos007 wrote:Do I need it for a beatmeter ?
As far as i know you need it for the beatmeters. But as said above you could also make the beatmeter and export it as video and then import only the video in vegas.

Happy movie creating :-)
Milos007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milos007 »

T€ch wrote: There is no right way to do it but i would start with the song then create the beats for the song(Hammerhead + Audacity or FL Studio), then render the beatmeter in after effects(or render it after the video its not so important when you do it, cause it only depends on the beats), then make the video to the song with beats (tip: scene change when the beat changes is allways good) then intro and outro and pauses. You can make one round after another and then finally put them all together.
Cheers will follow that advice.

T€ch wrote: As far as i know you need it for the beatmeters. But as said above you could also make the beatmeter and export it as video and then import only the video in vegas.
I guess I need to format my PC and install the 64 bit version.

Would it be fine if I make the video, song and beats in vegas and beats in hammerhead etc. basically do everything on 32 bit except beatmeter then have everything ready save it on external hdd, format pc to 64 bit and finish it off with beatmeter ? Then just join all rounds into 1.

And just a question...how long does it take u guys to make 1 CH, say 30 min long ? I just want to have a rough estimate even though I know it differs from person to person.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T€ch »

Milos007 wrote:Would it be fine if I make the video, song and beats in vegas and beats in hammerhead etc. basically do everything on 32 bit except beatmeter then have everything ready save it on external hdd, format pc to 64 bit and finish it off with beatmeter ? Then just join all rounds into 1.
Yes this could work, you only need your beat-track for creating the beatmeter in After Effects.
When you have all set up you only need to edit the beatmeter in your finished video sequence.
Milos007 wrote: And just a question...how long does it take u guys to make 1 CH, say 30 min long ? I just want to have a rough estimate even though I know it differs from person to person.
I would say 1 week when you work 2-3 hours a day on it.
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Milos007 wrote: Would it be easier for me to make the CH, by that I mean first create the video by cutting, matching clips into a round so make them round by round, so make 1 round of video then add the song etc all in Vegas then create the beats in hammerhead etc. then finally when all is ready do the beatmeter in adobe ? I want to create the video and song first then beats then separately join all in adobe for beatmeter...should I then save it in adobe ? Or can I import that beatmeter created in adobe into vegas ?
For me this procedure works best:
I start picking the song I want to use for this round. The beats haven't to be done yet, but it may help. Then I edit the video with listening to the music. This has the advantage that you can decide when a scene change looks good or if the video material in general fits the music. When this step is done I add the beat bar, onscreen text etc.

For the beat bar I use Adobe After Effects. I have a template file where I just have to add the beat track and adjust the composition length. Then I render the beat bar using the settings Quicktime, RGB + Alpha canal. Now I have a video file just containing the beat bar which I can add in Premiere.
Milos007 wrote: Edit: Sadly I can't install Premiere Pro cause I am on 32 bit and even though the computer is powerful enough for me to install 64 bit I don't want to format the entire PC. Do I need it for a beatmeter ? Pfff this depresses me.

Question, would CS4 do the trick ? I think that one is suitable for 32 bit, would I be able to make the beatmeter in CS4 ? Then save the beatmeter and implement it in Sony Vegas ? If so this would totally solve my issue.
I think there should be no problem to make the beat bar in After Effects CS4 and add them in Sony Vegas.
But the fact that you use a 32 bit System could "annoy" you otherwise. 32 bit systems can only address 4 GB of RAM. That's also the reason why higher versions of Adobe Premiere don't support 32 bit Systems because 4 GB are barely enough. If you have more than 4 GB RAM (I don't know if "powerful enough to install 64 bit" implies that) I'd absolutely recommend to switch to 64 bit. If you don't have more than 4 GB Ram, switching to 64 bit makes no sense. Don't panic 4 GB are still enough to make a video, but it may slow down the process, i.e. video preview uses a lot RAM.
T€ch wrote:
Milos007 wrote: And just a question...how long does it take u guys to make 1 CH, say 30 min long ? I just want to have a rough estimate even though I know it differs from person to person.
I would say 1 week when you work 2-3 hours a day on it.
I promise you 1 week isn't enough, even if you don't count the time needed for gathering video and audio material. I started the project I'm currently working on in December and just got ~20min finished, whereas I spent a lot time on post production, which hasn't to be done in a usual Cock Hero.
I'd say for a 30 min Cock Hero you have to plan 3-4 weeks.
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
Milos007
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milos007 »

Venus wrote:
If you have more than 4 GB RAM (I don't know if "powerful enough to install 64 bit" implies that) I'd absolutely recommend to switch to 64 bit. If you don't have more than 4 GB Ram, switching to 64 bit makes no sense. Don't panic 4 GB are still enough to make a video, but it may slow down the process, i.e. video preview uses a lot RAM.
8 GB.

So that's why when I went to ''my computer'' properties it said next to 8 GB only 3.8 allocated instead of 8.

I think I'm going to start with the music process in 32 bit, finish at least 2 CH worthy of songs with the matching beats than save everything on ext.hdd and format to 64 to finish it off with the video editing and beatmeter.

I have another question if you guys don't mind me asking. I looked at bresters beatmatching tutorial in audacity and one thing I didn't fully get is say you have a song that has a clear bass and there are periods in the songs that have different beats if you add for example a 1-2-3 1-2-3 or a 123-4-5 beat or any other tempo beat to a song that has say a very different level of beat consistently like ''1-2...1-2-3-4-5...1...45-123....12-34-56 etc. how do I fix this ? Should I just use a song that doesn't have a heavy beat I can hear so I won't have to worry much about that part ? Dubstep techno dance songs seem to have this problem but it seems far more easier with regular hit songs because not only do they not have a heavy consistent bass they also have a beat pattern that is easy to follow. I hope I explained myself well enough.
musicrespons
Explorer
Explorer

Post by musicrespons »

I'm sharing/inquiring for anyone interested in tips or advice.

1. I found a really good explanation on how to make a beat meter, as this was the missing piece in me making a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 6FOuC0g7_w

2. I'm on a Mac, so I've had to find different ways to create beats, the above video uses something called Hammerhead that I can't find on the Mac. I opted to use my iPad and iElectribe from Korg. It's a beat sequencer. I basically created a new template in iElectribe, set the BPM to match that of my original song and recorded a 10 second sample of my 4/4 rhythm, like a 1-2-3, 1-2, etc.

I put them together (as best I can) in Audition where I'm just kind of slapping the beats together before going into After Effects with a mixdown of the beats only audio track using the video link above as reference.
woodyk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by woodyk »

I just want to say thank you to all the people working on this and dedicating your time. I had some curiosities about the source video content, but as I learned more about the work you all put into this, I had to send out vote of confidence and thanks. I think you all have done outstanding work on these videos. They are really quite complex projects. Keep up the good work!
amaiz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by amaiz »

musicrespons wrote:I'm sharing/inquiring for anyone interested in tips or advice.

1. I found a really good explanation on how to make a beat meter, as this was the missing piece in me making a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 6FOuC0g7_w

2. I'm on a Mac, so I've had to find different ways to create beats, the above video uses something called Hammerhead that I can't find on the Mac. I opted to use my iPad and iElectribe from Korg. It's a beat sequencer. I basically created a new template in iElectribe, set the BPM to match that of my original song and recorded a 10 second sample of my 4/4 rhythm, like a 1-2-3, 1-2, etc.

I put them together (as best I can) in Audition where I'm just kind of slapping the beats together before going into After Effects with a mixdown of the beats only audio track using the video link above as reference.
Lol, years ago i used to use my actual electribe to make beats for on the fly CH vids. Good to still see it in use :-D
tantricforever
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tantricforever »

Is there a way to do branching videos? Maybe through a specific player like VLC. Then you could add a choose your own adventure element or show endings based on if the player has cum or not.