[RELEASE] Cockhero: FUCK (4k, passion & hardcore)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[RELEASE] Cockhero: FUCK (4k, passion & hardcore)

Post by zerooo »

Hi guys

After a lot of softcore releases lately, I thought it's time to give a full hardcore 4k Cockhero to the Community. So Cockhero Fuck is born :-)

cockhero.fuck.4k-16.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-16.jpg (181.88 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
cockhero.fuck.4k-14.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-14.jpg (65.5 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Genre: emotional hardcore sex
Duration: 41 minutes
Adult performers: Samantha Rone, Karma Rx, Khloe Kapri, Aria Alexander, Hollie Mack, Marley Brinx, Adria Fox, Charity Case, Alina Lopez, Casey Calvert, Kenna James, Gianna Dior, Honey Moon, Candice Dare, Samantha Rone, Mia Melano
Beats: A lot of easy to stroke beats like 1-1, 3-3, 1-5, 7-7
Audio: Original Sound. Cutting was also done with original audio in mind, so expect dirty talking girls at the right places
Cuts: Most movies are visible for 20 seconds (cut into 5 x 4 seconds), then there is a switch to another movie.

Rounds (4 minute each):
R01: TEASE
R02: HARDCORE
R03: BLOWJOB ENDURANCE
R04: HARDCORE
R05: DOGGY ENDURANCE
R06: HARDCORE
R07: EDGE (LONG AND SLOW)
R08: HARDCORE
R09: EDGE (SHORT AND FAST)
R10: CUM

DOWNLOAD:
4k UHD 4.60 GB: https://mega.nz/#!eQszBSyZ!F8A-TTpmRKPP ... AF3Um5TeIM
1080p 1.85 GB: https://mega.nz/#!OZlXAaib!NuN2yjXFumGG ... 5Pz4xD_dB8

Can anyone make a torrent out of these files please?

More images:
Spoiler: show
cockhero.fuck.4k-2.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-2.jpg (300.48 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
cockhero.fuck.4k-6.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-6.jpg (245.34 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
cockhero.fuck.4k-11.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-11.jpg (237.11 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
cockhero.fuck.4k-5.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-5.jpg (113.36 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
cockhero.fuck.4k-3.jpg
cockhero.fuck.4k-3.jpg (129.2 KiB) Viewed 23699 times
Creator of cockhero4k.com:
Official forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cockhero: FUCK (4k, passion & hardcore)

Post by Doomtrack »

Thank you for making hardcore content, it is the only kind of cockhero I watch :)
kmwc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kmwc »

Thanks for the lovely hardwork! :love: :love: :love:
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

zerooo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm Can anyone make a torrent out of these files please?
Here you go!

cockhero.fuck.4k.mp4
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8c2f0ffd5c212e1c8fc271b7f3612e6c1ef11783&dn=cockhero.fuck.4k.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
cockhero.fuck.fhd.mp4
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3b8f7fd9f0aec341d849263dec287edc4703bbff&dn=cockhero.fuck.fhd.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
Attachments
cockhero.fuck.4k.mp4.torrent
(46.3 KiB) Downloaded 1182 times
cockhero.fuck.fhd.mp4.torrent
(37.28 KiB) Downloaded 1283 times
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

Thanks for the torrent :-)
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thatsprettyhot »

It's great!

Thank you for sharing!
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

Thanks for creating this.

My 2 cents...

1: Beat meter is easier to follow with right to left instead of top to bottom, this is especially true when you want to instruct the beat change coming. And your did not include the beat pattern instruction like 1-1 slow 1-234567 etc which makes it more difficult for us to follow the beat.

2: I found girls change too often. This is very down to personal preference, but I'd rather see each girl a bit longer so that I get more excited.

3: Endroll with girls' name will be helpful.
Rakno878
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rakno878 »

Downloading now to play! Very Excited by this! Hardcore is what I prefer and you are right there has been a lot of softcore releases. Glad this is here! Thank you!

*****Edit******

I enjoyed it! It was good, well thought out cuts and imagery with music choice! LOVED that it had original sound from video! EXTREMELY important for any hardcore vid! Could have done with longer cuts of girls from time to time.

My only real gripe is the particular content you settled on from those sites.... You had Vixen, New Sensations, Puretaboo! All amazing site with AMAZING content.... and you chose those scenes? Just a thought, nothing meant by it at all. Still loved the vid and will def be in my rotation! I thank you for your content and that you decided to share it with us and ask for feedback! Bravo to you good sir!!!

Thanks again!

TLTR - SUPER EXCITE! DOWNLOAD! LOOK AT DOWNLOAD!!! WOAH IT WAS SUPER EXCITE! WATCH IT! But just a thought! BUT WATCH IT!
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

s53ken wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:27 pm Thanks for creating this.

My 2 cents...

1: Beat meter is easier to follow with right to left instead of top to bottom, this is especially true when you want to instruct the beat change coming. And your did not include the beat pattern instruction like 1-1 slow 1-234567 etc which makes it more difficult for us to follow the beat.

2: I found girls change too often. This is very down to personal preference, but I'd rather see each girl a bit longer so that I get more excited.

3: Endroll with girls' name will be helpful.
THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK :w00t:

1. will think about a beat pattern instruction :)

2. I have switched the girl's scene every 20 seconds, but I have cut these 20s parts into 4 seconds part. So you have seen mostly 5 x 4s of the same girl. Would you either prefer:
3 x 8 seconds of the same girl, or 3 x 20 seconds of the same girl? Or any other pattern?

3. I can add this easily. The girls are also mentioned at the top of this topic in the first post.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

Rakno878 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:19 pm TLTR - SUPER EXCITE! DOWNLOAD! LOOK AT DOWNLOAD!!! WOAH IT WAS SUPER EXCITE! WATCH IT! But just a thought! BUT WATCH IT!
WOW :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Thanks for this feedback :smile:
Rakno878 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:19 pm My only real gripe is the particular content you settled on from those sites.... You had Vixen, New Sensations, Puretaboo! All amazing site with AMAZING content.... and you chose those scenes? Just a thought, nothing meant by it at all.
Not sure, what do you mean here exactly? Yes, I have choosen those scenes for the video. So only the best parts have done it into the video. What would you like to have changed? :blush:
Rakno878
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rakno878 »

zerooo wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:25 pm
Rakno878 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:19 pm TLTR - SUPER EXCITE! DOWNLOAD! LOOK AT DOWNLOAD!!! WOAH IT WAS SUPER EXCITE! WATCH IT! But just a thought! BUT WATCH IT!
WOW :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Thanks for this feedback :smile:
Again awesome stuff really glad you made it! Thank you! Super grateful!
zerooo wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:25 pm
Rakno878 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:19 pm My only real gripe is the particular content you settled on from those sites.... You had Vixen, New Sensations, Puretaboo! All amazing site with AMAZING content.... and you chose those scenes? Just a thought, nothing meant by it at all.
Not sure, what do you mean here exactly? Yes, I have choosen those scenes for the video. So only the best parts have done it into the video. What would you like to have changed? :blush:
What I was trying to say here was not the particular parts you chose from the scenes you picked to show. I had an issue with the scenes you decided on with all your options from such great sites! You have access to some amazing content and I would just love to see you make more content with some of the best scenes from such amazing site such as Vixen or Puretaboo!
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

Rakno878 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 am What I was trying to say here was not the particular parts you chose from the scenes you picked to show. I had an issue with the scenes you decided on with all your options from such great sites! You have access to some amazing content and I would just love to see you make more content with some of the best scenes from such amazing site such as Vixen or Puretaboo!
He chose the scenes he wanted...
Why don't you make one with the scenes you like?
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
zerooo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zerooo »

Rakno878 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 am What I was trying to say here was not the particular parts you chose from the scenes you picked to show. I had an issue with the scenes you decided on with all your options from such great sites! You have access to some amazing content and I would just love to see you make more content with some of the best scenes from such amazing site such as Vixen or Puretaboo!
ok, can you give me some specific examples, which scenes you would love to see? I can choose they next time :)

Cockhero: FUCKMORE is already planned :-) ETA: about 8 weeks.
Rakno878
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rakno878 »

zerooo wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:27 pm
ok, can you give me some specific examples, which scenes you would love to see? I can choose they next time :)

Cockhero: FUCKMORE is already planned :-) ETA: about 8 weeks.
HELL YES!!!! I would love to talk about some I will PM you sometime this week! Thanks for being so open to some feedback! We need creators! Love you guys!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

zerooo wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:27 pm Cockhero: FUCKMORE is already planned :-)
After that, it could be AND FUCK SOME MORE, and endless source of creativity. :lol:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)